PDA

View Full Version : i wrecked my bmw last night

4dmin
08-08-2008, 08:01 AM
man this sucks... so they are doing construction on 5 forks and me and 2 other cars were coming up on a wreck in the order of Bug - Fusion - BMW we were going probably going 40mph slowing down to about 10-20mph; the Bug in the front decides to make a left hand turn and stops + throws on blinker the Fusion tries to go around them on the side but there is not room taps here on the back passenger corner and then I go right into the back of the Fusion.

Bug didn't have too much damage but the Fusion is toast! Note: Don't ever buy a Ford. Even at such slow rate of speed the trunk was almost sitting in the backseat. My BMW as much as I dislike it was like a tank; if it wasn't for the airbag deloy cutting power to the car I could of drove it home. So the car is filled with 5 hispanics - couple mins later some dude comes out of no where and gets in my face starts taking sh!t. :blah: and i'm like "whats your problem?" either way he gets out of my face. Ambulance shows up and they take the ride to the hospital to get checked out even though they are fine.

Best part cops show up and I got ticketed with the whole thing b/c I was in the back.

willum14pb
08-08-2008, 08:03 AM
gay. atlanta drivers/construction ftw.

DJ Maestro
08-08-2008, 08:09 AM
Damn man that just sucks some major ass right there. They should have ticketed the Fusion driver for something. He started the whole thing by not allowing enough room between him and the bug.

4dmin
08-08-2008, 08:13 AM
I was like WTF cops didn't take any statements from other drivers so we'll see... actually happened right after i meet up with you. i took ronald reagan to 5 forks

mocha latte cupcake
08-08-2008, 08:14 AM
dang man that sucks! sorry about the bimmer, but glad you're safe and ok. but thats some serious BS that you got ticketed b/c you were in the rear! :2up:

SixSquared
08-08-2008, 08:19 AM
That sucks Paul! Glad you're ok though!

Brett
08-08-2008, 08:27 AM
Damn man, sorry to hear that. Glad youre okay

Sammich
08-08-2008, 08:29 AM
that sucks man..glad ur ok and the aliens didn't abduct u

DieselNuts
08-08-2008, 08:30 AM
damn dude, that sucks balls. I hate to hear about that, but atleast you are okay

DJ Maestro
08-08-2008, 08:44 AM
I was like WTF cops didn't take any statements from other drivers so we'll see... actually happened right after i meet up with you. i took ronald reagan to 5 forks

That sucks even more. Did you still make it to the soccer game?

4dmin
08-08-2008, 08:49 AM
That sucks even more. Did you still make it to the soccer game?

ya but that sucked too - we didn't have any subs and lost 7:6

AirMax95
08-08-2008, 08:50 AM
Wow, the GA laws are ass backwards and rarely take into account the COMPLETE situation.

DJ Maestro
08-08-2008, 08:57 AM
ya but that sucked too - we didn't have any subs and lost 7:6

That sucks. Well, 6-1 is still an awesome record. :goodjob:

Leisa
08-08-2008, 09:33 AM
that blows Paul... :cry:

Tiff-O-Bitties
08-08-2008, 09:34 AM
Following to closely?! That sucks! Glad you are ok.

4dmin
08-08-2008, 09:47 AM
Wow, the GA laws are ass backwards and rarely take into account the COMPLETE situation.

ya it does suck - i was following a too close obviously, but so were they. sucks i was the only one sited. if i would of swerved to miss the car i would of probably totalled my car and really gotten hurt b/c that side of the road has a nice 5ft drop off into ditch.

oh well live and learn - luckily my insurance won't go up b/c I'm in Good Hands with Allstate :D - Accident Forgiveness RULES!!!

Hulud
08-08-2008, 09:49 AM
sucks man. person in the back always gets the ticket.

NevrNufTorq
08-08-2008, 10:10 AM
sorry to hear it bro!! :(

EJ25RUN
08-08-2008, 10:12 AM
i had something similar happen months back when they first changed the boggs exit. :(

ShooterMcGavin
08-08-2008, 10:13 AM
damn paul, sorry to hear that. at least you're ok though.

Kevykev
08-08-2008, 10:22 AM
Always has to be one dude to try to get all "mad."

damn paul, sorry to hear that. at least you're ok though.

Word!

4dmin
08-08-2008, 10:26 AM
something funny - Allstate chick asked me on the phone when we were going through all of the paper work "So you are ok you don't need any medical attention?" - I said, "no i'm fine except for the broken teeth, busted nose, and brain swelling". You could here a pin drop on the phone :eek: - was like LOL na I'm cool.

forgot: also adding more insult to injury the worse part of the accident was when i got out of my car i stepped in a f*cking ant hill and i was wearing sandals. that hurt worse then an airbag :lmao:

IndianStig
08-08-2008, 12:08 PM
i expected to read some n00b telling us they wrecked daddy's 318is with the way the whoreslounge is lately.

that sucks though, following to closely is not bad. g'county w/ defensive driving=no point ticket. PM me if you need the hook up on the certificate.

eViLMunkey
08-08-2008, 12:18 PM
Don't see where dude needed to get mad he didn't wreck a BMW... you did so he needed to be kissing your ass over their stupidity and all..

4dmin
08-08-2008, 12:24 PM
Don't see where dude needed to get mad he didn't wreck a BMW... you did so he needed to be kissing your ass over their stupidity and all..

the guy that got mad wasn't even in any of the cars - he just show'd up and was related to someone in the car in front of me.

i took defensive driving last year to get my 10% discount + keep me out of driving back to NC for a major ticket :lmfao:

eViLMunkey
08-08-2008, 12:25 PM
oh, that's even more retarded that someone not directly involved in the accident was getting ticked over it

Tech5
08-08-2008, 12:26 PM
dayum sorry to hear about that!

Tech5
08-08-2008, 12:28 PM
Next time buy a saturn an then you could pop the dents out an ROLL ON!!!
http://ksolo.myspace.com/music/Alabama/Roll-On

WTF_LOL
08-09-2008, 03:21 AM
they take the ride to the hospital to get checked out even though they are fine..

they check out cars at the hospital which one ?? :lmfao: ....:D

Oz10
08-09-2008, 09:41 AM
Wow that sucks. That happened right in my neck of the woods too. I drive those road neverly everyday. And I hate to breat it to you, but allstate fukin SUCKS! I was hit from behind my an 89 year old lady on 285 june 30th. Allstate kept bsing s for weeks and weeks (adjusters being on vacation, etc.). My totalled car sat in the drive way for other a month. We just recieved the check a few days ago. And the day after the accident we told the insurance company how important it was that we get the check as quickly as possible, becuase I am a college student and needed transportation for school in a month or so. So they ended up draggin the as$es and we ended up replacing the totalled car like 3 WEEKS before they picked it up. So sorry to hear about your accident, and sorry to hear you have allstate too.

4dmin
08-09-2008, 01:58 PM
Wow that sucks. That happened right in my neck of the woods too. I drive those road neverly everyday. And I hate to breat it to you, but allstate fukin SUCKS! I was hit from behind my an 89 year old lady on 285 june 30th. Allstate kept bsing s for weeks and weeks (adjusters being on vacation, etc.). My totalled car sat in the drive way for other a month. We just recieved the check a few days ago. And the day after the accident we told the insurance company how important it was that we get the check as quickly as possible, becuase I am a college student and needed transportation for school in a month or so. So they ended up draggin the as$es and we ended up replacing the totalled car like 3 WEEKS before they picked it up. So sorry to hear about your accident, and sorry to hear you have allstate too.
it will work itself out - fortunately enough i have their best insurance plan including my home on there and i've had them for years

Slow Motion
08-09-2008, 02:18 PM
Paul I knew you were a bad driver this just proves it, and you want a Lotus..... oh noes..LOL.

J/K Glad it wasn't to serious and you're ok.