PDA

View Full Version : Tranny problem, PLEASE HELP, I"m so frustrated

FlipKing
08-08-2008, 12:03 AM
So I took the 5th gear from a bad tranny and put it in a 5th gear pop out tranny, I put the tranny in the car tonight, It felt stiff from the start in nuetral, but i figured It justed need time, I went through every gear once, stopped turned around to go back, and I couldnt shift to another gear. It would come just out of 1st, but it stayed close enough that if I didnt pull the shifter back, it grinded against first, It wouldnt shift back into first unless I was at a dead stop... Please Help!!!

Motivation
08-08-2008, 12:06 AM
That's not cool bro. Good luck with it...

Tech5
08-08-2008, 12:06 AM
Ummm Your not a transmission Tech I would not even tell you my ideas but to let someone that knows what the hell they are doing..Now that you did that you might have fuked a good tranny up!!!! way to go trying to save some money now ends up costing you more....

BTEC
08-08-2008, 12:11 AM
u didnt line that washer up with the case. that big bearing that sits highest with the case off has a washer with a tab that hangs off to the side. that tab lines up with the empty part of the case. look in it, ull c where it goes. u knew something wasnt right when the case didnt tough all the way around b4 u tightened the bolts. didnt u?

what kinda tranny? lmao!

FlipKing
08-08-2008, 12:11 AM
I had it checked by a mechanic He said the internals were right so Idk, Im sooo ****ing pissed and frustrated right now

Tech5
08-08-2008, 12:12 AM
:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:
u didnt line that washer up with the case. that big bearing that sits highest with the case off has a washer with a tab that hangs off to the side. that tab lines up with the empty part of the case. look in it, ull c where it goes. u knew something wasnt right when the case didnt tough all the way around b4 u tightened the bolts. didnt u?

what kinda tranny? lmao!

FlipKing
08-08-2008, 12:13 AM
B13 tranny for the SR20DE

Tech5
08-08-2008, 12:14 AM
That was your big mistake taking it to a Mechanic how about next time take it to a transmission shop! Or find someone that knows hella about that tranny! I am guessing you have a sentra or Nx2000? if that is true an a Sr20 lmk I got a buddy that should have a few trannys for that good to go...2 LSD with big cooler fins!
I had it checked by a mechanic He said the internals were right so Idk, Im sooo ****ing pissed and frustrated right now

FlipKing
08-08-2008, 12:16 AM
It is a sentra SE-R..ask him how much for one?

Tech5
08-08-2008, 12:18 AM
I will tomorrow send me a PM tomorrow to remind me! I am getting old lol

FlipKing
08-08-2008, 12:22 AM
**** THIS DAMN MOTHER ****ING PIECE OF **** ***** OF A CAR

Catnip
08-08-2008, 12:23 AM
Ummm Your not a transmission Tech I would not even tell you my ideas but to let someone that knows what the hell they are doing..Now that you did that you might have fuked a good tranny up!!!! way to go trying to save some money now ends up costing you more....

Look Douche, his fucking post said "Please help" and I don't know if your white trash piece of shit self can read or not, but that doesn't mean be a complete and utter fucktard. If you can't help, whether it be because you're a fucking dick head and won't offer your help or because you simply don't know, don't post. He's really put a lot of effort into this and he's getting discouraged and I'm sure complete tools like you don't help, so do him a favor a fuck off.
thanks.

PS, my dad is the mechanic and he knows what he is doing.

Motivation
08-08-2008, 12:24 AM
well guess we are not going to have that run before ya move huh? I win you forfeit :taun:

lol. jk. I thought you found a guy that was going to fix it for you?

Tech5
08-08-2008, 12:24 AM
Yeah Ok! Is it that time of the month for ya? What ever helps ya!

BTW I got your PM Ill call him tomorrow!!!

Look Douche, his fucking post said "Please help" and I don't know if your white trash piece of shit self can read or not, but that doesn't mean be a complete and utter fucktard. If you can't help, whether it be because you're a fucking dick head and won't offer your help or because you simply don't know, don't post. He's really put a lot of effort into this and he's getting discouraged and I'm sure complete tools like you don't help, so do him a favor a fuck off.
thanks.

FlipKing
08-08-2008, 12:26 AM
he explained how, I swapped the parts, he checked it. Should have been good. It felt tight even in nuetral even before I started it up, so IDK( goes to push SE-R in front of Semi)

BTEC
08-08-2008, 12:27 AM
had the same prob with my old gsr tranny, thats where all that came from.

Motivation
08-08-2008, 12:27 AM
so BTEC, how'd ya fix it if ya had the same problem?

Tech5
08-08-2008, 12:28 AM
GSR TRANNY VS B13 ...Are 2 completely different !:thinking:
had the same prob with my old gsr tranny, thats where all that came from.

Tech5
08-08-2008, 12:29 AM
Tell your DAD to get his phat AZZ on IA an tell him how to fix it then!:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:
thanks.

PS, my dad is the mechanic and he knows what he is doing.

Motivation
08-08-2008, 12:29 AM
You can still have the same problem... It's like when a civic and a vette are both outta timing... Different cars, same problem :tongue1:

FlipKing
08-08-2008, 12:30 AM
I hope I sleep this **** off, b-c as of right now, I'm really just done with the ****ing car. I'm so frustrated and pissed right now

Tech5
yeah but to adjust timing on a Vette an civic are way different doing so!
You can still have the same problem... It's like when a civic and a vette are both outta timing... Different cars, same problem :tongue1:

Motivation
well... umm.... yeah.... true.... dang.... lol

Motivation
08-08-2008, 12:31 AM
hey man, worse thing you can do is work on your car when you are pissed off. Nothing will go right, and more than likely you will make it worse... just my .02

Tech5
08-08-2008, 12:33 AM
Sell it to me for free ********** lol...J/k This is the name of the game...Wanna play , be ready to fix broken shltt...hell I rebuilt a engine an I left 1 thing out cost me $2,000 so lesson learn man! thats the way it is..But now I can tell you i will never leave that dayum keyway out the next time...But Now I have done about 1500 motors now!! but when I first start working on cars, yeah I fuk shltt up but I got back into again an fixed it an remmeberd what I did wrong!!!
I hope I sleep this **** off, b-c as of right now, I'm really just done with the ****ing car. I'm so frustrated and pissed right now

FlipKing
08-08-2008, 12:35 AM
Well I'm at home and its at the shop, just grrr, i want to punch a ****ing baby in its newborn head. GRRRRRRR

Motivation
08-08-2008, 12:36 AM
Well I'm at home and its at the shop, just grrr, i want to punch a ****ing baby in its newborn head. GRRRRRRR

Don't think that would fix the problem though...

Tech5
08-08-2008, 12:38 AM
I got a New Born so take that talk an go to sleep ...Now I would say go punch yourself in the head for fuking it up..Not a New borns fault!

FlipKing
08-08-2008, 12:42 AM
Its just an expression :-p, ya'll just dont know how much work i've put into the tranny of this ****ing car, and i'm so pissed with it

Tech5
08-08-2008, 12:44 AM
YES I DO!!! I been there done that an Shltt in my pants I was soo mad!!!!

When I get to the point I wanna do this hit that ,fuk that talk..I stop, either eat, sleep , or have a beer! an relax come back when you are relaxed an ready to find out what happen !!!!

Its just an expression :-p, ya'll just dont know how much work i've put into the tranny of this ****ing car, and i'm so pissed with it

FlipKing
08-08-2008, 12:45 AM
I'm going to sleep now,lol, see yall later

Tech5
08-08-2008, 12:46 AM
Later!!!!;)
I'm going to sleep now,lol, see yall later

BTEC
08-08-2008, 09:55 AM
GSR TRANNY VS B13 ...Are 2 completely different !:thinking:
i know. when i read the problem my gsr tranny came to mind. then i noticed the nissan avatar. woops.

Tech5
08-08-2008, 10:09 AM
I want hold it against you....BTW Cjrp18 My buddy used his trannys in other cars Sorry But he said check on SR20 forums !!!

FlipKing
08-08-2008, 11:31 AM
Thanks anyways, think i'm dropping the ***** out again and trying to fix it