PDA

View Full Version : Skyline R35 from varsity v.superhighqualitypics

changaroo
08-07-2008, 10:29 PM
sooo... a skyline pulled up tonight. and i was armed with my amazing camera phone.

picture on the right was taken literally 4 seconds after the picture on the left. biggest fuster cluck of people i've seen running towards a car.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v244/erykv1/100/zomgskyline.jpg

EJ25RUN
08-07-2008, 10:31 PM
your pics wern't worth the post.....sorry.

Did you for get the slr at home?

Bruce Leroy
08-07-2008, 10:35 PM
LOL.... I was like.... WHY ARE ALL THESE ****ERS NEAR MY CIVIC?!?!?!?!... I thought it was gonna be a fight or something, but then I walked over there and saw all the nut swingers.

JITB
08-07-2008, 10:36 PM
lol thats great.... like zombies..

homemadeS14s
08-07-2008, 10:37 PM
:eek: damn i missed it ..... :(

DarKStaR
08-07-2008, 10:37 PM
WTF?! what time was this?

EJ25RUN
08-07-2008, 10:38 PM

Missed what? Some guy coming to show off?

I saw that car 6 months ago. Then there was the auto shows.

kouki
08-07-2008, 10:41 PM
Missed what? Some guy coming to show off?

I saw that car 6 months ago. Then there was the auto shows.

:eek: omg no waayyyy! so what if the guy was showing off. why does it bother you so much? you saw it 6 months ago, COOL :goodjob: you're so COOL. /sarcasm

Bruce Leroy
08-07-2008, 10:41 PM
The dude in the passenger seat was giggling like a little girl...

But i must say, THe GTR can pull major tail........

If you like 16-20 year old males

EJ25RUN
08-07-2008, 10:42 PM
:eek: omg no waayyyy! so what if the guy was showing off. why does it bother you so much? you saw it 6 months ago, COOL :goodjob: you're so COOL. /sarcasm

Doesn't bother me at all.

If your new to import atlanta, i have been on the GTR is not that amazing army for a while.

kouki
08-07-2008, 10:43 PM
Doesn't bother me at all.

If your new to import atlanta, i have been on the GTR is not that amazing army for a while.
COOL here, *hands you an e-cookie* :rolleyes:

JITB
08-07-2008, 10:44 PM
JITB, kouki, NewSkoo_Ep3, uproot, integraguy06, x Resilience, EJ25RUN, dynex1, tdurr, BlueHatch, 99_EJ8, homemadeS14s, B00STedSvT, bigs, wantboost, gtikid, youngster603, therealgoon9

GTr brings love and hate... iwish i would have went to see one in person..:(

Bruce Leroy
08-07-2008, 10:46 PM
JITB, kouki, NewSkoo_Ep3, uproot, integraguy06, x Resilience, EJ25RUN, dynex1, tdurr, BlueHatch, 99_EJ8, homemadeS14s, B00STedSvT, bigs, wantboost, gtikid, youngster603, therealgoon9

GTr brings love and hate... iwish i would have went to see one in person..:(

You did miss something... I would say a good 60+ people running towards the parking deck at once.

EJ25RUN
08-07-2008, 10:46 PM
COOL here, *hands you an e-cookie* :rolleyes:

What about E-milk?

BlueHatch
08-07-2008, 10:47 PM
my buddy works at injected performance up in ky called me yesterday from the pass seat of a customer's new skyline. it looks like the same car. if it is that guy is running it at nasa this weekend

The Yousef
LOL....i saw the cluster****...i was taking bets that the dude in the GTR was pulled out of his car and ass raped...then his car was jacked.

JR VQ 30 de
dam i wannted to go

EJ25RUN
08-07-2008, 10:48 PM
i do have one question.

Did that car still have the sold sticker? If so what dealer?

Vteckidd
08-07-2008, 10:50 PM
Nice car, id love to sit in one, but i wouldnt rush a group of 60 ricers to catch a glimpse.

Id rather look at high rez photos on the intraweb

NewGen33
08-07-2008, 10:51 PM
I pissed I left to early about what time did it show up.

JITB
08-07-2008, 10:55 PM
Nice car, id love to sit in one, but i wouldnt rush a group of 60 ricers to catch a glimpse.

i agree, id love to sit in it...:)

UpSideDownDesi
people around r35 = stupidity at it's finest.

umairejaz
Id love to ride in one. Maybe own one in 5 yrs? :D

jadakid88
08-07-2008, 11:35 PM
x2...:(

CHADbee
08-08-2008, 12:20 AM
nice photos as always changeroo!

lol

osnap
08-08-2008, 01:18 AM
how the F#$K did I miss it?! Ugh. btw chang i meant to apologize to ya, think i accidently cut you off a little bit while i was driving like an idiot on the way there. my bad homie! : /

puregroove
08-08-2008, 02:02 AM
Changaroo does it again... :goodjob:

IndianStig
08-08-2008, 02:04 AM

That's how 80% of IA prefers their females guaging by the RLD, lawl.

GSRteg®
08-08-2008, 05:18 AM
All that for a car WOW. :screwy:

Doppelgänger
08-08-2008, 05:44 AM
LOL@Nissan nutswingers

It's NOT a Skyline

I saw one (a black one) up close earlier this month and I still think it's ugly as sin.

OTG Signs
08-08-2008, 07:04 AM
Don't care.

willum14pb
08-08-2008, 07:24 AM
LOL@Nissan nutswingers

It's NOT a Skyline

I saw one (a black one) up close earlier this month and I still think it's ugly as sin.

lmao... says the queen miata owner. You're such a ****ing hater. That car is amazing in every aspect. You are such a douche. Go fly down 85 in your drop top queer mobile. People who hate on the GTR are just a bunch of idiots. It's simply the best production car on the planet right now, and you queers still have the audacity to say "el oh el, it's not a skyline, **** ass car". NIssan nutswingers? You are a ****ing IDIOT! Oh i forgot, the Mama Miatia! is so great. Take your mazda havin ass somewhere else. I'm not even a nissan fan and i know this car is amazing, doesn't take a brain to figure that out.

Bruce Leroy
08-08-2008, 07:41 AM
Oh snap... I just realized that you can see my car in the foreground..... Look at that house paint shining... :bump:

lol... I hate that pos. :gay:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v602/2blu/zomgskyline.jpg

Tuner Eddy
08-08-2008, 08:13 AM
I dunno I happen to like them.

AirMax95
08-08-2008, 08:17 AM

Agreed, it reminded you of a Fast & Furious scene. As if Paul Walker pulled up, lol.

Boosted FC
08-08-2008, 08:25 AM
lmao... says the queen miata owner. You're such a ****ing hater. That car is amazing in every aspect. You are such a douche. Go fly down 85 in your drop top queer mobile. People who hate on the GTR are just a bunch of idiots. It's simply the best production car on the planet right now, and you queers still have the audacity to say "el oh el, it's not a skyline, **** ass car". NIssan nutswingers? You are a ****ing IDIOT! Oh i forgot, the Mama Miatia! is so great. Take your mazda havin ass somewhere else. I'm not even a nissan fan and i know this car is amazing, doesn't take a brain to figure that out.

Ouch. I think the poop has just hit the fan :eek:.

Turbo Terrance
08-08-2008, 08:31 AM

Reminds me of scene in a movie i once saw.........

Sport1.3
08-08-2008, 08:34 AM
Thats no skyline....

JennB
08-08-2008, 08:44 AM
Ouch. I think the poop has just hit the fan :eek:.

Doubtful.

People who get THAT upset about someone not liking a car really need something else to do with their time. Not everyone likes everything you like, don't get so hurt.

The GTR is not an attractive car. I've seen one up close and yeah, it performs really well but I still wouldn't own it because IN MY OPINION (people have those, you know) it's ugly.

Boosted FC
08-08-2008, 08:48 AM
Doubtful.

People who get THAT upset about someone not liking a car really need something else to do with their time. Not everyone likes everything you like, don't get so hurt.

The GTR is not an attractive car. I've seen one up close and yeah, it performs really well but I still wouldn't own it because IN MY OPINION (people have those, you know) it's ugly.

What are you talking about? :thinking:

JennB
08-08-2008, 08:52 AM
Ummm.... really? It's pretty obvious.

I don't know why people get so wound up and hateful on a damn message board. 'OMG you hate the Skyline you suck!" O.....k....that's nice. It never ceases to amaze me how confrontational and argumentative people can be on this board.

EJ25RUN
08-08-2008, 08:53 AM

Well for one......Miata hold a different spot on the driving chart then a GTR. Plus at least the Miata has a real man's gearbox. Go to an SCCA event and start counting miatas till you get bored. "Queer mobile"??? I guess a car that sees a race track more than any other is gay somehow. :rolleyes:

"People who hate on the GTR are just a bunch of idiots." Why because we prefer mechanical speed vs electronic?

"It's simply the best production car on the planet right now" Buy right now i guess you mean the one of the moment and it was couple months ago but not anymore.......

Its a good car but i don't see it as a great car. Evo magazine had a great article last month and they said a E30 M3 is more fun to drive even though it is slower.

That really was a terrible response on your part. Shows you being a Nissan Nutswinger and this is coming from a former Z owner.

ueyedgr8tness
08-08-2008, 08:54 AM
$ the $ i would not pay 100k for that car even if i had it. It is a great performance car but i would still take the older 1's anyday.

yogi08
08-08-2008, 08:55 AM
Wouldve been cool to see, but I wouldn't of rushed up there when everyone else was. Imagine asking everyone nicely to step back so you can get pictures without a bunch of kak's in it.

AirMax95
08-08-2008, 08:55 AM
Doubtful.

Agreed....Damn good performer, very good technology and engineering, but not a big looker. Don't get me wrong, I would definitely drive one, but flocking to look is pointless IMO.

JennB
08-08-2008, 08:59 AM
^^ Exactly. I would love to drive one to see how it performs but as was stated above, I'm one of those people that like a manual tranny, I want a clutch. I would give it a try but it's not something I really want in my garage. Now, an R32 or 33... ooooooh yeah. Love them.

People liking different cars for different reasons is a good thing. Car meets would be complete crap if everyone bought the same cars. :goodjob:

willum14pb
08-08-2008, 09:01 AM
Doubtful.

I'm not mad that he doesn't like it, but to say it's "not a skyline" is just stupid. It's by far the best skyline they've ever put out. Ignorance is just stupid. I don't care if you think it's ugly you're entitled to your opinion, but to say the car sucks or whatever, just makes you a complete moron. The facts are proven, it IS the best production car put out right now. You can't argue the facts. I could care less if you like it, but don't go hating on the car just to hate on it. That makes you an ignorant human being.

Sport1.3
08-08-2008, 09:01 AM
this thread has become gayer than balls touching

Sport1.3
08-08-2008, 09:03 AM
I'm not mad that he doesn't like it, but to say it's "not a skyline" is just stupid. It's by far the best skyline they've ever put out. Ignorance is just stupid. I don't care if you think it's ugly you're entitled to your opinion, but to say the car sucks or whatever, just makes you a complete moron. The facts are proven, it IS the best production car put out right now. You can't argue the facts. I could care less if you like it, but don't go hating on the car just to hate on it. That makes you an ignorant human being.

BECAUSE IT'S NOT A SKYLINE YOU DOLT!! The "skyline" is the G35. the "GTR" is a completely different car all together

lulz

EJ25RUN
08-08-2008, 09:05 AM

It is not a Skyline. Nissan Officially does not want you calling it that anymore.

The best way to explain this car......

R35 is to a Skyline as a 350z is to a G35.

I hate to source it but here is the wiki on this.

Replacement
Main article: Nissan GT-R

Following the end of R34 production in 2002, Nissan announced their plans to separate the GT-R model from the Skyline name, creating an entirely new vehicle although it would remain on the same platform as the Skyline. This new car, now known simply as the Nissan GT-R, debuted in 2007 in Tokyo. It will be the first GT-R available worldwide, entering the North American market for the first time.
Although based on the FM platform used by the V36 generation Skyline, the GT-R uses an evolved Premium Midship (PM) platform. The car retains its heritage by using the chassis code CBA-R35, or simply R35.

yogi08
08-08-2008, 09:11 AM
Still stock turboed, RHD in jpan, and AWD. there for its a skyline!

Just messin around, I really dont see the big deal why everyone cant just get along without having sand in their va-jay-jay.

All Stock
08-08-2008, 09:14 AM
You never had me. You never had your car.

I LOL'd and I think a little pee came out.

eYezs1ck
08-08-2008, 09:30 AM
he pull up in front of me

http://img185.imageshack.us/img185/1959/08072008113up6.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

Sport1.3
08-08-2008, 09:33 AM
Still stock turboed, RHD in jpan, and AWD. there for its a skyline!
Just messin around, I really dont see the big deal why everyone cant just get along without having sand in their va-jay-jay.

so by your definition the Evo and STi are both Skylines as well? :D

AirMax95
08-08-2008, 09:35 AM

AWESOME!!!!, but damn I own a WRX. :thinking:

Sport1.3
08-08-2008, 09:36 AM
AWESOME!!!!, but damn I own a WRX. :thinking:

still stock turbo'd, awd and RHD in jpan! Nice skyline bro!! :cheers:

Allstar3.8T
08-08-2008, 09:54 AM
Agreed....Damn good performer, very good technology and engineering, but not a big looker. Don't get me wrong, I would definitely drive one, but flocking to look is pointless IMO.
+1,
great performer for what looks like a rejected 350z prototype. It's cool to see a car like that in passing, it's uncool to insult each other over it...I'd drive it, but I'd also sell it. props to nissan for building a super car, no props to the douche bags that act like no car has ever been that fast. and it needs to be lowered SO badly aestheticly.

AirMax95
08-08-2008, 09:55 AM
still stock turbo'd, awd and RHD in jpan! Nice skyline bro!! :cheers:

Hell yeah, I'm a part of the KKK. Kool Kids Klub! :eek:

yogi08
08-08-2008, 09:59 AM
it was a complete joke ha.
I was pretending to be dumb and a gtr nutswinger:eek:

Sport1.3
08-08-2008, 10:03 AM
it was a complete joke ha.
I was pretending to be dumb and a gtr nutswinger:eek:

you dooped me bro.....so not nice :cry:

JennB
08-08-2008, 10:06 AM
+1,
. and it needs to be lowered SO badly aestheticly.

http://www.autoblog.com/2008/02/29/nissan-gt-r-ownersmanual-warns-of-messing-with-perfection/

Do not modify this car!!!:lmfao:

lol

(though I do still really want that shirt. If anyone knows where to get them, let me know. Cafe Press link is dead)

Nissangeek
08-08-2008, 10:23 AM
my buddy works at injected performance up in ky called me yesterday from the pass seat of a customer's new skyline. it looks like the same car. if it is that guy is running it at nasa this weekend

The guy that owns this one is named Cleve. He owns the car wash on Spring Rd. in Smyrna. Cool guy. Let me ride in the car the night he got it. Fast as ****!!!! and sticks in the corners like you wouldn't believe.

ATK_Designs
08-08-2008, 10:24 AM
okay, I skipped through a lot of posts and I noticed 2 things:

1. GT-R haters that dislike, lol at, and mock people who adore the GT-R and call then nutswinger/nuthuggers, whatever.
2. The GT-R Super fan-boys who defend the GT-R to the extreme and hate on the GT-R Haters.

What's the deal people? If others like the GT-R, so what? If you don't like it, don't look at it. Why do you have to call out and hate on people who just came together to check out the cars.

And to the GT-R super fanboys, we know you love the car. That's it. It's your passion, so keep it to yourselves. Others can hate it all they want, just ignore it, don't have to go into e-fights and stuff. Who cares?

IMO, I like the GT-R just as any other rare and nice cars because I'm a car enthusiast in general. What irritated me are ignorant people going back and forth. Reality is, majority of IA, as well as haters, or fan boys, can't afford a brand spanking new GT-R, even at MSRP.

I don't care of Jay Leno came out and blabbering his mouth about how he hate this car, love the other. Because the man got the $$, own many cars that all of you can dream off. He drove them all, so he can have his own conclusive opinions.

My rule of thumb is, if you got the cash to put where your mouth is, then you can do and say whatever. Until then, hate it, love it, keep it to yourself, because after all, it's not real experience, it's just hearsay.

/rant.

ATK_Designs
08-08-2008, 10:30 AM
Btw, thanks OP for sharing the pics though I was expecting much better quality, knowing that you usually take awesome pics :p

dz988
08-08-2008, 10:35 AM
damm i missed it

Zeeb
08-08-2008, 10:41 AM
Seriously I'm glad I didnt go. A bunch of high schoolers all pushing and shoving trying to see it. Bunch of ricers.

Sport1.3
08-08-2008, 10:43 AM
okay, I skipped through a lot of posts and I noticed 2 things:

1. GT-R haters that dislike, lol at, and mock people who adore the GT-R and call then nutswinger/nuthuggers, whatever.
2. The GT-R Super fan-boys who defend the GT-R to the extreme and hate on the GT-R Haters.

What's the deal people? If others like the GT-R, so what? If you don't like it, don't look at it. Why do you have to call out and hate on people who just came together to check out the cars.

And to the GT-R super fanboys, we know you love the car. That's it. It's your passion, so keep it to yourselves. Others can hate it all they want, just ignore it, don't have to go into e-fights and stuff. Who cares?

IMO, I like the GT-R just as any other rare and nice cars because I'm a car enthusiast in general. What irritated me are ignorant people going back and forth. Reality is, majority of IA, as well as haters, or fan boys, can't afford a brand spanking new GT-R, even at MSRP.

I don't care of Jay Leno came out and blabbering his mouth about how he hate this car, love the other. Because the man got the $$, own many cars that all of you can dream off. He drove them all, so he can have his own conclusive opinions.

My rule of thumb is, if you got the cash to put where your mouth is, then you can do and say whatever. Until then, hate it, love it, keep it to yourself, because after all, it's not real experience, it's just hearsay.

/rant.

sweet post, captain save a bro

JITB
08-08-2008, 10:57 AM
i love the gtr i havent liked a new car that much in awhile! ill be a nutswinger!

Sport1.3
08-08-2008, 11:00 AM
i love the gtr i havent liked a new car that much in awhile! ill be a nutswinger!

thats not very wooz wooz of you bro

VIP Style
08-08-2008, 11:05 AM
lol ej25run just hating cause he was not driving it lol

JITB
08-08-2008, 11:07 AM
thats not very wooz wooz of you bro

forget that.. that car is sexy.. like every new vehicle that comes out its severly criticized. in about 6 months to a year it will be everyones fav car. like when everyone LOVED the R34.. and than all of a sudden everyone hated it...lol or when the EvoX was being produced noone liked it... and now its SICK! :lmfao: and it looks the same...People are stupid.. and rarely tell the truth on forums and have your own opinion, sometimes i think its just cool to dislike a car...But its all opinion.....and everyone is entitled to it.

stock05evo8
08-08-2008, 11:28 AM
man, what is up with all the hype about the skyline.. it just another car in japan, i got a buddy that in the navy and base on japan that own a skyline r35. its very over rated in th usa.. skyline are just a daily driving cars over there.. and over here it like WOW it the coolest thing.
(ask any real RICER, cars is just a cars. civic and skiyline. it got 4 wheel and a engine) so what?

HeLLo iM iZzY
08-08-2008, 11:29 AM
man, what is up with all the hype about the skyline.. it just another car in japan, i got a buddy that in the navy and base on japan that own a skyline r35. its very over rated in th usa.. skyline are just a daily driving cars over there.. and over here it like WOW it the coolest thing.
(ask any real RICER, cars is just a cars. civic and skiyline. it got 4 wheel and a engine) so what?You can't compare an EVO to a Skyline. Nor a Civic to a Skyline.

Check neg.

stock05evo8
08-08-2008, 11:35 AM
You can't compare an EVO to a Skyline. Nor a Civic to a Skyline.

Check neg.

just saying,, it a ****ing car, ''so wow i'm so cool cuz i got a skyline,'' it take you point A to point B.. a civic or any other rice out of the ass car can do that.

willum14pb
08-08-2008, 11:51 AM
http://www.autoblog.com/2008/02/29/nissan-gt-r-ownersmanual-warns-of-messing-with-perfection/

Do not modify this car!!!:lmfao:

lol

(though I do still really want that shirt. If anyone knows where to get them, let me know. Cafe Press link is dead)

Actually, amuse already modded the car, new wheels and about 100 more whp out of a tune and a better track time. Do some RESEARCH.

Zeeb
08-08-2008, 11:55 AM
yea but amuse is a reputable racing company. They are talking about dumb bodu kits and retarded high rise spoilers. Stop trying to flame. Its not working.

Zeeb
08-08-2008, 11:56 AM
(ask any real RICER, cars is just a cars. civic and skiyline. it got 4 wheel and a engine) so what?

all lies. GTFO noob.

willum14pb
08-08-2008, 11:56 AM
yea but amuse is a reputable racing company. They are talking about dumb bodu kits and retarded high rise spoilers. Stop trying to flame. Its not working.

Who's flaming? I'm stating facts, modding is modding. IN GENERAL. Who said anything specifically about ricey body kids and huge spoilers? No one in this thread but you, so maybe you should go sit in the corner. Don't forget your dunce cap.

Turbo Terrance
08-08-2008, 11:58 AM
ive never seen this many people in one thread at the same time.......

Turbo Terrance (http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/member.php?u=16157), willum14pb (http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/member.php?u=10784), Zeeb (http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/member.php?u=756), da1708 (http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/member.php?u=18508), CrbnIntegra (http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/member.php?u=10456), sped56737 (http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/member.php?u=10558), Gabe (http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/member.php?u=2602), AirMax95 (http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/member.php?u=4471), JennB (http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/member.php?u=9998), BLKout240 (http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/member.php?u=23934), lxpaulxl (http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/member.php?u=6973), frostbyte (http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/member.php?u=23718), Scr00G (http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/member.php?u=18359), canadianrcis (http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/member.php?u=15760), bparker (http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/member.php?u=22973), Boost Junkie (http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/member.php?u=23841), Hondasi (http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/member.php?u=7247)

Zeeb
08-08-2008, 12:02 PM
Who's flaming? I'm stating facts, modding is modding. IN GENERAL. Who said anything specifically about ricey body kids and huge spoilers? No one in this thread but you, so maybe you should go sit in the corner. Don't forget your dunce cap.

No theres a difference btwn professional modding and tuning, and throwing some fender flares and a spoiler on something. Sorry if I affended your style. Go look and read the article they put out stating that they dont want you modding the cars with wings, flares, and new bumpers. Of course amuse is going to put out extra power out of it. Thats what they do, nissan made it for the public. They cant design it with 900 hp and slammed to the ground b/c they actually want the car to sell. So for those few who like that crazy extra horsepower. They will go to aftermarket companies and do with the car as they please. Nissan has to try to make the car appeal to the masses and I'm sure most of them wont be modding it.

tdurr
08-08-2008, 12:02 PM
i didnt go past page one, but to the guy saying that r35s are everwhere in japan, go jump off a f*cking cliff with a rope tied around your head. lol I got a friend who was in japan for a few weeks, and NEVER saw one. then he goes to the V and there is one and he got pissed lol.

Sport1.3
08-08-2008, 12:03 PM
Actually, amuse already modded the car, new wheels and about 100 more whp out of a tune and a better track time. Do some RESEARCH.

says the guy that doesnt know a skyline from the hole in his a55....go troll somewhere else brah :lmao:

Sport1.3
08-08-2008, 12:05 PM
WHY IN GODS NAME WOULD YOU VOID A WARRANTY ON A $90K CAR BY MODDING IT!!!!! EFF THAT!!!

Zeeb
08-08-2008, 12:06 PM
WHY IN GODS NAME WOULD YOU VOID A WARRANTY ON A $90K CAR BY MODDING IT!!!!! EFF THAT!!!

Yea really... :doh:

Plus your sig is mad funny

JennB
08-08-2008, 12:07 PM

My god dude, can't you take a ****ing joke? Seriously?

Cobb has modded one as well... I am WELL aware of that. NO research needed.

BTW, stop trying to insult me in my reps. It's weak as hell. You don't know me and I don't in any way care to ever know you. And if you did know me, considering how much of a douche you're being, I wouldn't give two ****s about your opinion of me.

JennB
08-08-2008, 12:11 PM

People do it all the time. It's a consequence you know and just have to deal with. Nissan is probably using this tactic to protect themselves and say "Hey, you mod this car and we're not going to fix it when something goes wrong".

Hell, I've been there. I came an inch from a battle with BMW over the moss-Magnuson act on modding a car I had a few years ago that ended up with some serious issues. Luckily, they backed down. Now, if they had put something in the buyers contract about not modding the car, I would have been in a not so happy spot.

stock05evo8
08-08-2008, 12:13 PM
all lies. GTFO noob. LIE ABOUT WAT? **** IT JUST ANOTHER NISSAN SEDAN.. IT SO HYPE UP OVER HERE CAUSE IT NEW TO US, BUT SKYLINE BEEN OUT FOR A WHILE.. IT LIKE A CIVIC OVER THERE.. AND AGIAN,(OVER RAAATTTEEEDD)

Zeeb
08-08-2008, 12:16 PM
Its not a sedan bro. Your intelligence is showing.

Nissangeek
08-08-2008, 12:16 PM

You sir are a dumbass. You obviously know nothing about anything so just go die somewhere. Skylines are not " just a daily driving cars over there". They may not be as rare as they are here but you certainly don't see one on every street corner. Jesus hates you.

Zeeb
08-08-2008, 12:17 PM
You sir are a dumbass. You obviously know nothing about anything so just go die somewhere. Skylines are not " just a daily driving cars over there". They may not be as rare as they are here but you certainly don't see one on every street corner. Jesus hates you.

I agree. They are still rare over there, camry's and accords are common... and... So is people WALKING.

I also doubt your friend is in the navy and owns one. I also doubt you have friends...

willum14pb
08-08-2008, 12:20 PM
No theres a difference btwn professional modding and tuning, and throwing some fender flares and a spoiler on something. Sorry if I affended your style. Go look and read the article they put out stating that they dont want you modding the cars with wings, flares, and new bumpers. Of course amuse is going to put out extra power out of it. Thats what they do, nissan made it for the public. They cant design it with 900 hp and slammed to the ground b/c they actually want the car to sell. So for those few who like that crazy extra horsepower. They will go to aftermarket companies and do with the car as they please. Nissan has to try to make the car appeal to the masses and I'm sure most of them wont be modding it.

#1 affended is not a word

#2 ****ty no name companies don't make random worthless non working parts for $100,000 vehicles. Because they know people aren't going to buy them.

#3 if your idea of modding is a body kit and a huge wing, then you've got some serious soul searching to do. lololol.

Go race some doods down 400 in your sweet s2k bro.

Sport1.3
08-08-2008, 12:21 PM
People do it all the time. It's a consequence you know and just have to deal with. Nissan is probably using this tactic to protect themselves and say "Hey, you mod this car and we're not going to fix it when something goes wrong".

Hell, I've been there. I came an inch from a battle with BMW over the moss-Magnuson act on modding a car I had a few years ago that ended up with some serious issues. Luckily, they backed down. Now, if they had put something in the buyers contract about not modding the car, I would have been in a not so happy spot.

this is a $90K car..big difference between modding that and your mini....but i understand what you're saying. This really isnt a car the average person could own, let alone mod though. Hell anything track related in this car being done and not having a certified Nissan dealer inspect the car afterwards voids the warranty....they arent playing around with this one

willum14pb
08-08-2008, 12:24 PM
My god dude, can't you take a ****ing joke? Seriously?

Cobb has modded one as well... I am WELL aware of that. NO research needed.

BTW, stop trying to insult me in my reps. It's weak as hell. You don't know me and I don't in any way care to ever know you. And if you did know me, considering how much of a douche you're being, I wouldn't give two ****s about your opinion of me.

:dunno: you neg repped me, not the other way around. don't know what you're talking about. Now who's angry? Lololol.

Zeeb
08-08-2008, 12:25 PM
#1 affended is not a word < Glad you have a thesaurus on hand, I forgot mine at home.

#2 ****ty no name companies don't make random worthless non working parts for $100,000 vehicles. Because they know people aren't going to buy them. < You make it they will buy it.

#3 if your idea of modding is a body kit and a huge wing, then you've got some serious soul searching to do. lololol. < From what you said about doing research, shows how little you know. Obviously nissan thinks people will make ricey things for it.

Go race some doods down 400 in your sweet s2k bro. < nice insult. Doesnt really make sense though.

willum14pb
08-08-2008, 12:25 PM
says the guy that doesnt know a skyline from the hole in his a55....go troll somewhere else brah :lmao:

Everything else aside, your sig almost made me pee my pants. hahahahhahahaha

willum14pb
08-08-2008, 12:26 PM

Thesaurus? Are you ****ing joking??? IT'S OFFENDED not AFFENDED. no one needs a thesaurus to tell you're an idiot. Plus you would be looking in a dictionary for a word, or the proper spelling of it, thesaurus is more useful if you're looking for a synonym to a common word. But i'm sure you knew that. Genius.

yes it does, you posted in the killsforum about your awesome kill against some G35 down 400. Remember? STREETRACE4LYFE.

Sport1.3
08-08-2008, 12:27 PM
Everything else aside, your sig almost made me pee my pants. hahahahhahahaha

lulz it is swell isnt it.

willum14pb
08-08-2008, 12:28 PM
lulz it is swell isnt it.

swell, would be an understatment.

Sport1.3
08-08-2008, 12:29 PM
S2k's are homosexual

*runs away*

Zeeb
08-08-2008, 12:29 PM
Thesaurus? Are you ****ing joking??? IT'S OFFENDED not AFFENDED. no one needs a thesaurus to tell you're an idiot. Plus you would be looking in a dictionary for a word, or the proper spelling of it, thesaurus is more useful if you're looking for a synonym to a common word. But i'm sure you knew that. Genius.

yes it does, you posted in the killsforum about your awesome kill against some G35 down 400. Remember? STREETRACE4LYFE.

MMm.... wasnt me, I do remember a very nice lexus trying to run me. But he was way too fast. I posted that to try to find out who it was so I could give him props on a nice car:goodjob: Better luck next time.

Sport1.3
08-08-2008, 12:31 PM
swell, would be an understatment.

Yeah, some ppl have way too much time on their hands. Those ppl make the internets less full of aids and fail :bowdown:

Zeeb
08-08-2008, 12:33 PM
Yea I love the sig, It made my day.

willum14pb
08-08-2008, 12:33 PM
MMm.... wasnt me, I do remember a very nice lexus trying to run me. But he was way too fast. I posted that to try to find out who it was so I could give him props on a nice car:goodjob: Better luck next time.

Sorry i don't remember the exact specifics from your street racing affairs. From a little research it was a lexus, a yellow GTI and a sweet red integra! Man you are cool. Sure do rape some fast cars there. Was the top down in that 2 seater beast when you left these fools in the dust on a public highway?

Zeeb
08-08-2008, 12:35 PM
Oh yea the top was down. But I just posted those to see if those people were on here. The lexus I wanted to give props to his car, and the other two were driving like lunatics. The yellow gti kept cutting people off. Those are the specifics.

Brett
08-08-2008, 12:35 PM

This guy rolled in hoping all the people would flock to him like he is Jesus, and all those dumb ass kids did exactly that

Zeeb
08-08-2008, 12:36 PM
This guy rolled in hoping all the people would flock to him like he is Jesus, and all those dumb ass kids did exactly that

You wouldve been one of those if you were there! :lmfao:

OneSlow5pt0
08-08-2008, 12:40 PM
really 6 pages?

JITB
08-08-2008, 12:52 PM
really 6 pages?

u know the funny part is......90% of the poeple that posted...dont even like the gtr.. :lmfao:

OneSlow5pt0
08-08-2008, 12:56 PM
u know the funny part is......90% of the poeple that posted...dont even like the gtr.. :lmfao:

lol like me........

JITB
08-08-2008, 12:58 PM
lol like me........

exactly! only gtr nutswingers allowed!

Me86Rob
08-08-2008, 01:02 PM
hmmmmmm well. give it a clutch and an inline 6 and maybe itll be cool

JITB
08-08-2008, 01:06 PM
hmmmmmm well. give it a clutch and an inline 6 and maybe itll be cool

lol

HEY GUYS THE GTR HAS NO CLUTCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :doh: not one...i wonder if they should give it 2 clutches... :eek:

Me86Rob
08-08-2008, 01:09 PM
u know what i meant. i guess i have to be more specific for the ppl that search through posts looking for any mistake they can trying to bash ppl to make them selves look better. i dont care if it has 20 clutches and a flux capacitor to make it shift in .0000000000000000000001 seconds. i want to push the clutch pedal down and do it manually. dursh

OneSlow5pt0
08-08-2008, 01:10 PM
nah,give it a V10 and make it mid engine rwd,and change how it looks completely,but keep the dual clutch tranny

sounds good to me

JITB
08-08-2008, 01:12 PM
u know what i meant. i guess i have to be more specific for the ppl that search through posts looking for any mistake they can trying to bash ppl to make them selves look better. i dont care if it has 20 clutches and a flux capacitor to make it **** in .0000000000000000000001 seconds. i want to push the clutch pedal down and do it manually. dursh

hey man u said it i didnt ..... :lmfao: you act like i made u talk out of your ass.

Me86Rob
08-08-2008, 01:16 PM
haha stfu bro. i just woke up. im tired. im not evey looking at what im typing. my head is still burried in my pillow.

tony
08-08-2008, 01:25 PM
Ehh, for those that don't like it I challenge you to go design and build a better car. What I'm saying is you don't have to like it but at least respect what Nissan has brought to the market, they have literally moved the goal post and because of this the performance market will be that much more competitive.

And I'll be up front and honest, I only hate on the car and the owner because I cannot afford one right now. Yeah I said it..

EJ25RUN
08-08-2008, 02:02 PM
lol ej25run just hating cause he was not driving it lol

i never hate on anyone. Props to that guy for putting and getting one. Again, that car is not that specially to me.

Leadfoot_mf
08-08-2008, 02:19 PM
wow lol at everyone in here. i called cleve because someone (i think jason) told me he got one. cleve was in the area so he came by.

now i must say was not a huge fan until last night. that is one nice riding car. i hope nissan sells the piss out of em so i can get one cheep in a couple of years.

oh and i was not giggling like a girl ****** i was laughing at all the kids taking pictures of the car.

stock05evo8
08-08-2008, 02:20 PM
[QUOTE=EJ25RUN]i never hate on anyone. Props to that guy for putting and getting one. Again, that car is not that specially to me.[/QUOTIE]
I AGREE

stock05evo8
08-08-2008, 02:24 PM
wow lol at everyone in here. i called cleve because someone (i think jason) told me he got one. cleve was in the area so he came by.

now i must say was not a huge fan until last night. that is one nice riding car. i hope nissan sells the piss out of em so i can get one cheep in a couple of years.

oh and i was not giggling like a girl ****** i was laughing at all the kids taking pictures of the car.

OHH SO YOU ARE THAT FAT GUY IN THE PASSENGER SEAT? I DIDINT WHO THEY WAS TALKING ABOUT WHEN THEY SAY YOU GIGGLING LIKE A B*TCH.......:tongue1:

Leadfoot_mf
08-08-2008, 02:27 PM
OHH SO YOU ARE THAT FAT GUY IN THE PASSENGER SEAT? I DIDINT WHO THEY WAS TALKING ABOUT WHEN THEY SAY YOU GIGGLING LIKE A B*TCH.......:tongue1:
yep i am the fat guy lol

stock05evo8
08-08-2008, 02:43 PM
OHH..

cgmeredithjr
08-08-2008, 03:01 PM
NOW LISTEN UP BITCHES...THIS IS JESUS TALKING, BOW DOWN TO MY ALMIGHTY GT-R.:2up:

Just kidding, by the way, I bought it on Monday and sold it yesterday for a nice profit. I've got another one coming in a couple of weeks if anyone wants to go for a ride or maybe drive it, come on by Car-Nutz 2543 Spring RD SE Smyrna, GA 30080.

FREE Car Wash with Emissions test.

Cleve:cheers:

Zeeb
08-08-2008, 03:09 PM
OHH..

Why are you going to try to neg rep me when you have no rep. lol it came up as nuetral you douche. Go away :tongue1:

Got Milk?
08-08-2008, 03:23 PM
i didnt see that and dont know how i missed it, but i sure did see a lambo going by. ;)

sleepys4
08-08-2008, 03:33 PM
lol this is a epic thread now!

puregroove
08-08-2008, 03:42 PM