PDA

View Full Version : ATTN: jon84

Dirty Octopus™
08-07-2008, 10:07 PM
Yo pahtna! ummm... yeah bro..

im just a victim to your bˇtchy attitude thats all :goodjob:

i suppose you're not a very good people person and thats cool but i dont take too kindly to attitudes. whether it be coming from a male or female. just dont bring it to me.

I complimented the car when you had it a while back and you brushed me off like i had no business coming to you and saying anything of the sort. you came off as an unappreciative bˇtch. you may not consider yourself a bˇtch and you very well may not be. BUT thats the word i chose to use for lack there of better word. :yes:

MaXimum
08-07-2008, 10:09 PM
pwnt! :D

Lucky DAWG
08-07-2008, 10:12 PM
i have a feeling he doesn't care

kouki
08-07-2008, 10:15 PM
more details would be great lol *grabs popcorn*

Mr. Clean
no he cares haha. im sure there will be an awfully misspelled reply here shortly with words like bruh and dawg

Dirty Octopus™
i have a feeling he doesn't care
nah... he does. :goodjob:

http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/showpost.php?p=37037941&postcount=68

http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/showpost.php?p=37037958&postcount=70

Lucky DAWG
no he cares haha. im sure there will be an awfully misspelled reply here shortly with words like bruh and dawg

i have no idea who he is

but i'm guessing if he blew him off in person, it will happen on IA too

Mr. Clean
08-07-2008, 10:18 PM
man kash it's not often that you make a call-out thread is it?

Lucky DAWG
08-07-2008, 10:19 PM
nah... he does. :goodjob:

http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/showpost.php?p=37037941&postcount=68

http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/showpost.php?p=37037958&postcount=70

haha called out

Dirty Octopus™
08-07-2008, 10:21 PM
man kash it's not often that you make a call-out thread is it?
its not often that someone rubs me the wrong way.
the thing is im not the only one that got this vibe from that clown.

haha called out
tolded you! :haha:

as a matter of fact! if you go to that thread you can see him camping out. possibly waiting for me to respond in that thread.

but as Mr. Clean requested i took it here as opposed to adding negativity to such a pure thread :D

Mr. Clean
08-07-2008, 10:24 PM
:D so classy.

Dirty Octopus™
08-07-2008, 10:32 PM
:D so classy.
damn right im is!
dont you see this grain im grippin?
dont you see all this velvet im rockin?
class is my middle name nukka! :D

Mr. Clean
08-07-2008, 10:38 PM
hahahhaha

http://www.ou.edu/oucr/classy.PNG

Dirty Octopus™
08-07-2008, 10:46 PM
hahahhaha

http://www.ou.edu/oucr/classy.PNG

:lmfao:

more details would be great lol *grabs popcorn*

OH! umm... just so you can see why im vexed...

a few Varsitys ago. i was admiring his vehicle at the time (red civic on baby blue wheels)
any who... i got tired of admiring and i finally saw the owner (that clown) so me being amicable guy that i am... i walked up to him while he was in the car and said something along the lines of "Hey bro... i LOVE your car! its pimp as shizz!"

and this mutha fucka replies with...

with.... i dont even friggin remember (i have a bad memory :o )
but i know it was something i wasnt expecting and it made me sad :( i mean me being such an amazingly nice cat and all... i would have responded nicer and a bit more enthused. all i remember is me walking away after he drove off and telling the person that I STOPPED talking to, to compliment this boy, that he had a really stink attitude.

see... I was trippin cuz i actually STOPPED talking to someone that ive built up rapport with and that ive gotten to choppin it up status with to go over to a random boy to give a compliment and i recieve an Antartic shoulder.

What

The

F? :headslap:

needless to say im happy to see the car in the hands of an awesomely nice guy. as opposed to being in the claws of a bˇtchbag :gay:

PURP
08-07-2008, 10:48 PM
waiting........waiting....... nothing yet tho.... DO is the classiest motha fu...shut yo mouth...LOL

Mr. Clean
08-07-2008, 10:53 PM
rapport sir... not report. getcha pimp game straight hahahaha

yeah i dont know why people get so pissy about meeting new people. i LOVE it when people come talk to me, especially if they're giving me a compliment or something. gah. some people.

Dirty Octopus™
08-07-2008, 10:54 PM
rapport sir... not report. getcha pimp game straight hahahaha

yeah i dont know why people get so pissy about meeting new people. i LOVE it when people come talk to me, especially if they're giving me a compliment or something. gah. some people.dammit son! i fonked up! iono why i was thinking like... invalid and invalid... probably because i just got through explaining that to someone.
damn... i feel like worthless white trash :o

Mr. Clean
08-07-2008, 10:59 PM
haha nah you skraight. you're one of the few people on here that try and type properly, so i just wanna keep your posts crispy lol. i'd only expect you do the same for me sir.

i had all the awful text typing shˇt that people do all the time, even though i rarely use the shift key, i still try and use punctuation and proper grammar.

Dirty Octopus™
08-07-2008, 11:06 PM
haha nah you skraight. you're one of the few people on here that try and type properly, so i just wanna keep your posts crispy lol. i'd only expect you do the same for me sir.

i had all the awful text typing shˇt that people do all the time, even though i rarely use the shift key, i still try and use punctuation and proper grammar.
yeah... im not a caps guy my damn self! i'll use slang and all but i rarely mispell words for short cutting purposes. i'll use "u" (you) and what not but for the most part i try to come off coherent as possible. not to mention i actually proof read most of my posts before i hit submit. i mean a lot of times i dont... just cuz im a G and all but.. yeah... i do from time to time :D
its bad enough im one of them blacks! i dont need anyone stereotyping me in the pursuit of trying to make a point on da innanet! :yes:

slostang
08-07-2008, 11:45 PM
DO I saw you pulling in to the V. that sol is über clean.

Tech5
08-07-2008, 11:48 PM
Uh OH!!!!!! I think we have us a UFC ImportAtlanta 98 Fight coming on!

JITB
08-08-2008, 12:06 AM
u got to call out with names! thats how G's do it!

hes so fareal!

puregroove
08-08-2008, 11:10 AM
subscribed... don't you know proper grammar is OG Bobby Johnson Status:::

sucka!! http://i97.photobucket.com/albums/l230/puregroove_dot_org/canttakeit.gif

integ34
08-08-2008, 11:13 AM
Yo pahtna! ummm... yeah bro..

im just a victim to your bˇtchy attitude thats all :goodjob:

i suppose you're not a very good people person and thats cool but i dont take too kindly to attitudes. whether it be coming from a male or female. just dont bring it to me.

I complimented the car when you had it a while back and you brushed me off like i had no business coming to you and saying anything of the sort. you came off as an unappreciative bˇtch. you may not consider yourself a bˇtch and you very well may not be. BUT thats the word i chose to use for lack there of better word. :yes:

....Maybe he didn't think he was soFAKINGfresh enough!!

It's hillarious how your mad b'cuz your IA status didnt hold up in the streets.....:lmfao:

ps def not a reason to call my boi a b!tch!!!!:no:

Dirty Octopus™
08-08-2008, 12:30 PM
subscribed... don't you know proper grammar is OG Bobby Johnson Status:::

sucka!! http://i97.photobucket.com/albums/l230/puregroove_dot_org/canttakeit.gif
HAHA!
lolz at Bobby Johnson Status :D

....Maybe he didn't think he was soFAKINGfresh enough!!

It's hillarious how your mad b'cuz your IA status didnt hold up in the streets.....:lmfao:

ps def not a reason to call my boi a b!tch!!!!:no:

c'mon Reggie... just c'mon. :screwy:

i dont claim to have any status. i was/am just a regular guy that decided to compliment another dude on his ride. the shˇt happens ALL the time. ppl walk up to random folks and give compliments. it has NOTHING to do with "status"
i dont understand why you would even think that. you've met me. you cant sit there and say im not a nice dude.

your "boi" on the other hand... he was just a massive dˇck.

iono bruh... if thats how ya'll roll cool whatever i guess. but it sucks that a nˇgga cant give a compliment without having someone brush them off like yesterdays news.

thats like you walkin up to a chick and genuinely saying she's beautiful and her saying "pft... whateva nˇgga!"

wouldnt you be like... "Bˇtch! WTF?!"

yes.

so Naturally i said bˇtch what. the. fuck? :thinking:

jon84
08-08-2008, 01:35 PM
HAHA!
lolz at Bobby Johnson Status :D

c'mon Reggie... just c'mon. :screwy:

i dont claim to have any status. i was/am just a regular guy that decided to compliment another dude on his ride. the shˇt happens ALL the time. ppl walk up to random folks and give compliments. it has NOTHING to do with "status"
i dont understand why you would even think that. you've met me. you cant sit there and say im not a nice dude.

your "boi" on the other hand... he was just a massive dˇck.

iono bruh... if thats how ya'll roll cool whatever i guess. but it sucks that a nˇgga cant give a compliment without having someone brush them off like yesterdays news.

thats like you walkin up to a chick and genuinely saying she's beautiful and her saying "pft... whateva nˇgga!"

wouldnt you be like... "Bˇtch! WTF?!"

yes.

so Naturally i said bˇtch what. the. fuck? :thinking:
I dont even remember u comin up to me...but if u did mybad I didn't mean to come off as an "bicth". Still there is no reason for name callin when i dont even remeber u....