PDA

View Full Version : GSR driver you sir are a douche! :(

MaXimum
08-07-2008, 09:57 PM
well today im coming back from school when some fag driving a black GSR on some blades...looked like some red seats.....well he was goin 15 mph in a 45mph and shifted like a fag ....it looked like he went from 2nd to 5th lol. well we get to a traffic light ....it turns green he never went stood there for like 2 mins then went and was goin slow as **** under 10mph...then we stop at a red light...he turns around and ask "hey, you wanna race?" lol he asked my dad to race lol.

oh and ur a ****** who dont kno how to drive.

oh and this was around 4:30 pm on Sugarloaf parkway in Lawrenceville by the race track and wendys. then when we pass him then he goes fast lol.
1.8<3.5 muahahahha :D :2up:

redrumracer
08-07-2008, 10:17 PM
well today im coming back from school when some fag driving a black GSR on some blades...looked like some red seats.....well he was goin 15 mph in a 45mph and shifted like a fag ....it looked like he went from 2nd to 5th lol. well we get to a traffic light ....it turns green he never went stood there for like 2 mins then went and was goin slow as **** under 10mph...then we stop at a red light...he turns around and ask "hey, you wanna race?" lol he asked my dad to race lol.

oh and this was around 4:30 pm on Sugarloaf parkway in Lawrenceville by the race track and wendys. then when we pass him then he goes fast lol.
i hate those kind of drivers period. the ones that go slow and then cant stand to be passed.

Vteckidd
08-07-2008, 10:28 PM

YOU ARE A DOUCHE, YOU STUPID FU.CKIN IDIOT. STOP COMING ON THIS SITE YOU 16 YEAR OLD IDIOT

this is that 93Hatch, BIssel, Nermin, kid that sells cars that arent his

JDMirza
08-07-2008, 10:32 PM
YOU ARE A DOUCHE, YOU STUPID FU.CKIN IDIOT. STOP COMING ON THIS SITE YOU 16 YEAR OLD IDIOT

this is that 93Hatch, BIssel, Nermin, kid that sells cars that arent his

Damn total fuk!ing pwnage. Nermin, try harder. Mr. Kidd hes more like 13 or 12 Lolol.

BTEC
08-07-2008, 10:46 PM
lol! good work mr jawnz.

eViLMunkey
08-07-2008, 10:49 PM
That was me in the GSR haha!! no but I wish...

japan4racing
08-07-2008, 10:50 PM

i was driving the black gsr..what the f.uck you gonna do f@ggot? :gay:

slostang
08-07-2008, 11:32 PM
goddamnit this kid needs to be banned from living.

Catnip
08-08-2008, 01:03 AM
i was driving the black gsr..what the f.uck you gonna do f@ggot? :gay:

probably climb into your huge ass turbo

:lmfao:

Thighs
08-08-2008, 01:11 AM
theres a race track in lawrenceville? or a gas station...?

am i missing something?

matthewAPM
08-08-2008, 01:19 AM
^^ fail

Arm&hammer
08-08-2008, 01:21 AM
thats his myspace
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=397366584
he looks like a total queer

Thighs
08-08-2008, 01:22 AM
^^ fail

when did you decide to become a douche?