PDA

View Full Version : Traveling out of the country

Brut
08-07-2008, 04:20 PM
I will be going to Mudanjiang, China in October and I'm not sure what all I need to leave the US and go to China. I know I will need a passport but I am not sure if there are any other things I will need to travel to china. I will be staying there for 20 days. Any info will be appreciated and reps will be given to useful info. :D :D :D

thecrazyone
08-07-2008, 06:15 PM
are you a U.S citizen?

SampaGuy
08-07-2008, 06:21 PM
My brother was there in May, you need a passport and a Chinese tourist visa (unless you have Chinese citizenship). I believe there is a Chinese consulate here in Atlanta.

Motivation
08-07-2008, 08:06 PM
clean underwear!

BanginJimmy
08-07-2008, 10:12 PM
the hardest thing to get will be the visitation visa. If you currently work, or have ever worked for anything involved with the media it will be nearly impossible to get that visa too.

ShooterMcGavin
08-08-2008, 08:22 AM
no visa, no visit.

Brut
08-08-2008, 06:49 PM
are you a U.S citizen?
Yes

My brother was there in May, you need a passport and a Chinese tourist visa (unless you have Chinese citizenship). I believe there is a Chinese consulate here in Atlanta.
Thanks peter and yeah a visa is gonna run me 130$

the hardest thing to get will be the visitation visa. If you currently work, or have ever worked for anything involved with the media it will be nearly impossible to get that visa too.
Never worked for anytime of media.