PDA

View Full Version : Gezzz, this Sh!t sucks!

FasTech
08-07-2008, 04:03 PM
Alright I'm needing some serious opinions/Advice! I know its the Whoreslougne so I'm gonna get the typical A$$hole comment, but Please cut me a break this one time.....

Been talking to this girl for about a month and a half! She is the best thing that has happened to me in a long time. And she just seems perfect.. But a friend of mine use to date her... They dated for like 8 months or some sh!t, but this was a few months ago. She says she is over him but thats not the problem. My problem is, He is still my buddy, been buddies for atleast 4yrs and I really don't know how he would take it if I dated his EX! And no "Fuk him, he will get over it" crap either.. I mean we are like best friends and I have been keeping this from him since we started talking, so I kinda feel like sh!t for that. Things are really serious between us but I really would hate to lose a really good buddy that has always been there for me. What do you think is best! Date her and chance having him mad, maybe losing a best friend.. Or stop talking to her? Oh and he has sent her many txt messages, stating that he still had feelings for her :blah: !

SOHC MONSTER
08-07-2008, 04:09 PM
If you tell him, He willl be pissed or beat your a$$. You arent that great of a friend if you are dating his ex....Especially if you didn't run it by him first AND he isn't over her. Its just disrespectful. You broke a golden rule my friend.

AirMax95
08-07-2008, 04:10 PM
They dated a few months ago, you've known him for 4 years, and you have been seeing her behind you back? I'd kick your ****ing ass, lol!

If you just kinda knew the guy it would be different, but you said "best" friend. There are plenty of chicks out there. For her to fool around with you KNOWING you two are BEST friends, she's shady....

Curb her ass bro....

DESTRO_91
08-07-2008, 04:12 PM
If you and your boy are so tight, you would have known not to go down that road, especially if you knew how your boy felt about this chic. It's only been a month, you can still come clean with your boy and see what's up. If he a real dude, he'll see that she wasn't worth the hassle and you'll see how scandalous she is for dating two GOOD friends.

Crazy Asian
08-07-2008, 04:13 PM
Id throw you at the window of my car and just watch as you suffer in pain and agony.

SOHC MONSTER
08-07-2008, 04:14 PM
Id throw you at the window of my car and just watch as you suffer in pain and agony.

:werd:

AirMax95
08-07-2008, 04:14 PM
^^^Hells yeah!

FasTech
08-07-2008, 04:15 PM
If you tell him, He willl be pissed or beat your a$$. You arent that great of a friend if you are dating his ex....Especially if you didn't run it by him first AND he isn't over her. Its just disrespectful. You broke a golden rule my friend.

I don't wanna lose a good friend! Things didn't get serious until about a week ago and I've been meaning to tell him, and I will soon... But I don't think I can date her, And I'm not trying to be disrespectful or a backstabbing friend, you just have no idea how wonderful this girl is! But I'm not concerned with the still having felings part, he's a really good friend, I know what he is wanting and he has a girlfriend that I was talking to pretty serious for awhile, but I didn't have a problem with it and I did still have some feelings for her when they started dating.

blacknightteg
08-07-2008, 04:16 PM
yeah, i dont know if its a good idea. especially if you are his really good friend. i mean hell, one of my best friends is hot and a really cool girl to be around and i would love to date her. BUT i know i could never do that cuz im sure my buddy would be pissed and i wouldnt want to loose is friendship.

SOHC MONSTER
08-07-2008, 04:19 PM
I don't wanna lose a good friend! Things didn't get serious until about a week ago and I've been meaning to tell him, and I will soon... But I don't think I can date her, And I'm not trying to be disrespectful or a backstabbing friend, you just have no idea how wonderful this girl is! But I'm not concerned with the still having felings part, he's a really good friend, I know what he is wanting and he has a girlfriend that I was talking to pretty serious for awhile, but I didn't have a problem with it and I did still have some feelings for her when they started dating.

Sounds like you 2 are swapping the puss. Either way, its sh*tty in my book. If my best friend pulled a stunt like that, I would beat the sh*t out him and disown his a$$ period. No piece of a$$ is worth losing a best friend no matter how "nice" she is.

FasTech
08-07-2008, 04:19 PM
They dated a few months ago, you've known him for 4 years, and you have been seeing her behind you back? I'd kick your ****ing ass, lol!

If you just kinda knew the guy it would be different, but you said "best" friend. There are plenty of chicks out there. For her to fool around with you KNOWING you two are BEST friends, she's shady....

Curb her ass bro....

Well she started calling me and it was strickly a friend thing but things got way out of hands!!!! I hung out with her but once, went and hung out with her and her friend... But I have never kissed her or anything... Never once laid a hand on her, Just starting to have really big feelings for her

FasTech
08-07-2008, 04:22 PM
Sounds like you 2 are swapping the puss. Either way, its sh*tty in my book. If my best friend pulled a stunt like that, I would beat the sh*t out him and disown his a$$ period. No piece of a$$ is worth losing a best friend no matter how "nice" she is.

I really don't wanna seem like a as$hole, so I just wanted some opinions... I fell for her little tricks and it was stupid of me.

SOHC MONSTER
08-07-2008, 04:24 PM
I really don't wanna seem like a as$hole, so I just wanted some opinions... I fell for her little tricks and it was stupid of me.

That should pretty much sum it up.

FasTech
08-07-2008, 04:25 PM
Oh Btw I'm not dating her, she wants to hook up I just been throwing it off, cause I really don't wanna lose a friend.. And I know what I have to do now, I can't do that to him! I'm just gonna stop talking to her period so I don't do anything stupid

DJ Maestro
08-07-2008, 04:26 PM
Tap that a$$ and move on. :goodjob:

I keed, I keed. :D

Maniacc
08-07-2008, 04:27 PM
Been talking to this girl for about a month and a half! She is the best thing that has happened to me in a long time. And she just seems perfect.. But a friend of mine use to date her... They dated for like 8 months or some sh!t, but this was a few months ago. She says she is over him but thats not the problem. My problem is, He is still my buddy, been buddies for atleast 4yrs and I really don't know how he would take it if I dated his EX! And no "Fuk him, he will get over it" crap either.. I mean we are like best friends and I have been keeping this from him since we started talking, so I kinda feel like sh!t for that. Things are really serious between us but I really would hate to lose a really good buddy that has always been there for me. What do you think is best! Date her and chance having him mad, maybe losing a best friend.. Or stop talking to her? Oh and he has sent her many txt messages, stating that he still had feelings for her :blah: !

After reading these two posts I've come up with this answer. You might not agree but you are the one asking for advice. You're talking to a girl who seems to have feelings towards you yet was dating your best friend for about 8 months. She sucked his d*ck and got drilled by your friend atleast three times a night. Does that not turn you off? Why would you date someone who has already been associated around the same group of friends(that is, if she does hangout with you and all your friends and vise versa)? You've known your buddy for 4 years. That is a long time.

If I were you, I would seriously consider the following: Is she girlfriend material? If you know your friend still has feelings for her, is it worth losing a friend over? Why not just have fun then move on and look for a girl outside the circle? How does 'this' girl feel about the situation? You have to take everything into consideration for this one.

Crazy Asian
08-07-2008, 04:27 PM
JUst tell the biotch go suck another ****. Tell her I aint falling for anymore of your trick and losing my friend over your damn *****. Get out of my life.

FasTech
08-07-2008, 04:29 PM
Guys I really do thank you for all the feedback on this!!! I just couldn't get the poon out my mind so I had to ask yall for advice...lol Thanks for real though

DESTRO_91
08-07-2008, 04:29 PM
I was giving you the benefit of the doubt, that it was only a month and you hadn't hit it. But, if you hit already, you phuc'd up and you knew you phuc'd up. If he's your boy like you describe him, he might forgive you, but if he doesn't and chooses to terminate your friendship, you can't blame him. And now your and old girl are free to be with each other without reprocussion.

FasTech
08-07-2008, 04:32 PM
I was giving you the benefit of the doubt, that it was only a month and you hadn't hit it. But, if you hit already, you phuc'd up and you knew you phuc'd up. If he's your boy like you describe him, he might forgive you, but if he doesn't and chooses to terminate your friendship, you can't blame him. And now your and old girl are free to be with each other without reprocussion.

I haven't done anything with her! And I don't want to lose him as a buddy.. Period, We have only hung out once, but she claims to have all the feelings and put all this stuff in my head making me just go crazy for her!!!! Stupidity Thats all it is.

Crazy Asian
08-07-2008, 04:35 PM
Or you tell your friend that you want to take naked pics of her and post it online. Then she can feel shamed and humilated. Man Im cruel but OH WELL!!!!!

DESTRO_91
08-07-2008, 04:37 PM
If you haven't hit, that's your out. Holla at your boy and let know what's up ASAP. Now that I think about it, you know you need to do, I don't why you posted this thread looking for some kind of rationlization for what you're doing. Do right by your boy.

FasTech
08-07-2008, 04:42 PM
If you haven't hit, that's your out. Holla at your boy and let know what's up ASAP. Now that I think about it, you know you need to do, I don't why you posted this thread looking for some kind of rationlization for what you're doing. Do right by your boy.

Because when I made this thread, I wasn't thinking clearly at all! I had just got off the phone with her.

FasTech
08-07-2008, 04:45 PM
Well I know what I'm going to do now! Thanks IA

yogi08
08-07-2008, 04:48 PM
feed her the kak, tell her you dont want him to know and to keep it a secret. that way you still get yours whenever you want it! when she starts actin up, leave her hangin. probably a hoe if she goes between two friends like that.

cornercarver78
08-07-2008, 05:07 PM
"She is the best thing that has happened to me in a long time."

there's your prob right there. If a girl is the best thing, or the worst thing thats happened to you lately you probably don't have your priorities stright. Just my .02, flame on

redrumracer
08-07-2008, 06:50 PM
who broke it off with who. if he broke up with her than oh well, his lost. if he broke up with her then let him know about how you feel and still oh well. dont try to please others before yourself.

FasTech
08-07-2008, 06:55 PM
who broke it off with who. if he broke up with her than oh well, his lost. if he broke up with her then let him know about how you feel and still oh well. dont try to please others before yourself.

Yea he broke up with her because he was talking another girl!

frostbyte
08-07-2008, 07:55 PM
if he broke up wit her for another girl its his lost brah for real if it was the other way around then id say walk away..
but he dumped her because he wanted new poon so y pass up if the poon wants u. if he a true friend he cant say " dude i f'd her and dumped her and if u evah touch her all kill u" he messed dat up. if he a friend and wit a girl y he still tryin to holla @ her anyways. sounds like ya boys is tryin to get it all fa himself anyways.. to me he shady. tell yo me and wats herface hund out and im kind diggin her i jus wanted to let you know we may go out some time an if he opens his mouth say dude i was diggin the girl ur with now an u still went after it quit kawk blockin. and go knock the paint off her walls.. problem solved

jcs
08-07-2008, 09:14 PM
a boi whats up,is this the girl you showed me when i dropped you off thurs?

Thighs
08-07-2008, 09:19 PM
honestly, theres 1 good option, and one MAYBE good option that i see.

1. ask him about her. see how he feels and just straight up tell him that youre thinking about dating her. if he flips, its a no. if hes cool with it, go for it.

2. date her anyways and then if he finds out, he finds out. he might get pissed or whatever, but if HE is really that great of a friend he will get over it.

and this is all from experience.

good luck :goodjob: