PDA

View Full Version : f*cking hell, window tint ticket #2 in the same month...

BKgen®
08-07-2008, 12:04 PM
damnit, i've had my car for over 3 years now. It's been tinted 17% since the week after I bought it, and I haven't had one ticket for it since then -- Now all at once the cops are sniffin' out tint like wolves! these mofos are cracking down! :police:

now i ride with the windows down. can't wait till it cools off :lmao:

toxxxic
08-07-2008, 12:06 PM
i need to tint mine...

i dont have a/c =(

X-Runner
08-07-2008, 12:12 PM
I thought I was getting busted yesterday. Passed a cop and he pulls out behind me real quick, but my back window is clear so it might have thrown him off or something :lmao:

Brett
08-07-2008, 12:12 PM
damnit, i've had my car for over 3 years now. It's been tinted 17% since the week after I bought it, and I haven't had one ticket for it since then -- Now all at once the cops are sniffin' out tint like wolves! these mofos are cracking down! :police:

Thats why I have a drop top, Windows are never up!! LOL

BKgen®
08-07-2008, 12:13 PM
Thats why I have a drop top, Windows are never up!! LOL

well we can't all be cursed with homosexuality. :)

Vayda
08-07-2008, 12:15 PM
my mom works for a company that does a lot of stuff with the city and the chamber of commerce and that sort of thing, and at one of their breakfast meetings they actually announced they were cracking down and issuing more tickets because the counties had lost so much revenue from the water ban.

X-Runner
08-07-2008, 12:17 PM
I kinda liked when I was working in Gwinnett cause I never had to go through town here. In Gwinnett I was never bothered for anything but around my town you have to watch it cause its a smaller town and they are everywhere. Another reason Ill be glad to have a daily driver again.

DJ Maestro
08-07-2008, 12:29 PM
Dude man, that sucks. Who got you for this one?

eViLMunkey
08-07-2008, 12:32 PM
that sucks... kinda the reason why I never had my windows tinted is due to the chance of the hassle from the Po-Po

OTG Signs
08-07-2008, 12:40 PM
No one ever looks at the box and my dark tint. :D

BKgen®
08-07-2008, 12:54 PM
Dude man, that sucks. Who got you for this one?

first one was Oakwood PD. this one was none other than the GSP.

No one ever looks at the box and my dark tint. :D

lol, being bright-ass-yellow doesn't help me one bit :lmfao:

i swear i need to wrap my car black or something.

mocha latte cupcake
08-07-2008, 01:00 PM
i think you should just get the rat running and forgettabout it ;)

DieselNuts
08-07-2008, 01:01 PM
i need to tint mine...

i dont have a/c =(
If you add A/C, you will make negative TQ....

blazin'
08-07-2008, 01:09 PM
i swear i need to wrap my car black or something.

Having a black car doesn't help...trust me. I've been pulled over many times for my tint.

Blitanicle99
08-07-2008, 01:34 PM
Driving a truck does :)

Knock on wood, No tickets ever for illegal tint (20 %) in all the trucks I have owned.

BKgen®
08-07-2008, 03:16 PM
If you add A/C, you will make negative TQ....

LMFAO true story

Having a black car doesn't help...trust me. I've been pulled over many times for my tint.

you're a girl though. you can get out of tickets a lot easier than us guys can.

DSGB-GTS
08-07-2008, 03:30 PM
Flowery Branch PD and GSP have got me for window tint in the last year also. It's got to the point where I just avoid downtown Oakwood and Flowery Branch all together.

Crazy Asian
08-07-2008, 03:34 PM
GKTIB you drive a yellow dildo boat. No **** youre gonna get abused by the Po Po's. You dang fruity redneck.

blackboi50
08-07-2008, 03:37 PM
i havent got a tint ticket in a year!!!!!!.....i dont see why they bother me for 20%......u can still see in!!!!! FACKERS!!!!:2up:......at least its only a 60 dollar ticket!!!!........but a waste of time!!!!!:D...1

X-Runner
08-07-2008, 03:39 PM
Ive got 32% on my Civic and you just about cant see in that car. Ive been stopped many times for "illegal tint" in that car.

A buddy of mine has a switch under the dash he can flip after rolling both windows down and its cut power to them so they wont come back up. It got him out of one ticket.

BKgen®
08-07-2008, 03:46 PM
Ive got 32% on my Civic and you just about cant see in that car. Ive been stopped many times for "illegal tint" in that car.

A buddy of mine has a switch under the dash he can flip after rolling both windows down and its cut power to them so they wont come back up. It got him out of one ticket.

seems like some cops would just write a ticket for not cooperating with the officer if you did that...

uproot
08-07-2008, 04:08 PM
well, looks like it's time for you to get some yellow tint

http://www.jerseyrice.com/images/rice/etown2/yellow_tint.jpg

:goodjob:

BKgen®
08-07-2008, 04:10 PM
*throws up*

lol damn u Guy

DESTRO_91
08-07-2008, 04:19 PM
Dude, you're breaking the law and have been for three years, make teh corrections and continue with your life.

I'm bullsh!ttin', that's phuc'd up you got hit for that. Cops usually only give you that ticket after they've pulled you over for something else. sucks, man.

BKgen®
08-07-2008, 04:41 PM
Cops usually only give you that ticket after they've pulled you over for something else. ucks, man.

yeah man exactly. just wondering what the dealio was, because in the past they didn't seem to care this much. plus, mine's only 17%... which you can easily see through in sunlight.
but whatever.... i'll just have to be more alert.

this 2nd ticket, i was headed up GA-400 northbound. i passed the on-ramp doing the speed limit, then i saw the GSP car coming over from the ramp. i got over in the slow lane to let him pass after he had merged over to he left lane. He passed me, but then i saw his brake lights about a minute later lol. i slowed down to 60, he still held the brakes. Then I slowed down to 55, and he did the same. So i was like "ahh f*ck, oh well"...

So I got back up to speed and right after he got behind me, the blue lights of death came on.

blazin'
08-07-2008, 06:57 PM
LMFAO true story

you're a girl though. you can get out of tickets a lot easier than us guys can.

Eh...I've gotten a couple warnings, but I've had to pay some tickets too, so I don't know. Every cop that pulled me over was an @sshole though (except Hall Co.).

FasTech
08-07-2008, 06:59 PM
Yea I hate tickets....lol

blazin'
08-07-2008, 07:00 PM
Flowery Branch PD and GSP have got me for window tint in the last year also. It's got to the point where I just avoid downtown Oakwood and Flowery Branch all together.

I do the same thing. FB is bad. They'll pull you over for pretty much anything.

Kyle
08-07-2008, 07:14 PM

x2 about the cops and the windows down. Seriously unless its 5 they should just piss off.

Had 25% (so I thought) 4 years without a problem and got pulled over last month and hassled buy a GPD. (oh and btw it read 7% WTF?)

DSGB-GTS
08-07-2008, 07:24 PM
I do the same thing. FB is bad. They'll pull you over for pretty much anything.

Yeah they will for sure. I guess they are bored or something. When they got me my windows were down but my side windows are dark.

Double_0_Rusty
08-07-2008, 08:22 PM
dude that sucks, I have 15% on my truck....been stopped 8 times no ticket ever.....I have an eye patch just incase i get stopped. Put that bish on and works everytime.

BKgen®
08-07-2008, 09:05 PM
I have an eye patch just incase i get stopped. Put that bish on and works everytime.

LMFAO

DJ Maestro
08-07-2008, 09:09 PM
dude that sucks, I have 15% on my truck....been stopped 8 times no ticket ever.....I have an eye patch just incase i get stopped. Put that bish on and works everytime.

Do you answer their questions with "Arrrrr" and "Nayyyy". :thinking:

blazin'
08-07-2008, 09:20 PM
Yeah they will for sure. I guess they are bored or something. When they got me my windows were down but my side windows are dark.

I really do think they just don't have anything better to do than pull people over. They've given me many excuses as to why I was being pulled over, but they're all lame and really the only thing they can give me a ticket for is my tint. It reads different every time I get pulled over too...

BKgen®
08-07-2008, 09:20 PM
blazin', you and justin coming to the gainesville meet on the 20th?

Double_0_Rusty
08-07-2008, 09:24 PM
Do you answer their questions with "Arrrrr" and "Nayyyy". :thinking:

Why hells yah! lolol

blazin'
08-07-2008, 09:34 PM
blazin', you and justin coming to the gainesville meet on the 20th?

I am, don't know about Justin. D_day86 will if he's in town.

Kasper
08-07-2008, 10:20 PM
Sorry to hear that bro.. I cant believe there starten there **** again with the window tint. Thats just bull****. as long as its not blacked out or if your doin somethin really stupid i can understand but seriously if you have your windows down and **** they need to quit with it. but sorry again to hear that..

d_day87
08-08-2008, 03:04 AM

get my name right... damn, we've only been togetether for 2 years. :D

DSGB-GTS
08-08-2008, 07:15 AM
I really do think they just don't have anything better to do than pull people over. They've given me many excuses as to why I was being pulled over, but they're all lame and really the only thing they can give me a ticket for is my tint. It reads different every time I get pulled over too...

The last time they pulled me over it was because I have a tag frame that covers up the stickers on the tag. Then he said "since I have you pulled over I need to check your windows". When he gave me the ticket for my windows he said "you are getting off lucky, I could give you a ticket for the tag frame".

BKgen®
08-08-2008, 07:38 AM

LMFAO nvm sorrry.... i didn't mean justin. i thought daniel's damn name was justin for some reason.

/fail

blazin'
08-08-2008, 08:04 AM
The last time they pulled me over it was because I have a tag frame that covers up the stickers on the tag. Then he said "since I have you pulled over I need to check your windows". When he gave me the ticket for my windows he said "you are getting off lucky, I could give you a ticket for the tag frame".

They always do something like that to me too! Its never anything they can give me a ticket for though. They've told me my tag lights were out one time, but when I got home a checked they were working fine (and had been) and another time they pulled me over b/c my taillights weren't reflective....? It wouldn't be so bad if they'd just tell me they pulled me over for my windows instead of making up some bs excuse.

ShooterMcGavin
08-08-2008, 10:20 AM
been there, done that, already got my fronts legally done.