PDA

View Full Version : asswhole on the road today

90_ACCORD
08-06-2008, 09:36 PM
today i was driving down 124 today near centerville with a friend of mine. and this guy pulled up next to us in what looked like an altima. he had done some body work and de tagged it so i couldnt tell exactly what it was. well while he was next to me he revved the enigne. of course i looked over and i gotta say this car was nice. well he saw me looking and started yelling at me asking what i was looking at. i thought he was saying i cut him off or something so i yelled back a bit saying i hadnt done anything. well my friend looked at him and just told him we were looking at his car cuz we thought it was nice. he gave us a thumbs up with a pissed off look on his face. so my friend told him he didnt need to get an attitude about it. right when my friend said this they guy just about got out his car yelling like crazy telling us to do some **** about it. i mean this guy was pissed of like nothing i had ever seen. he was trying to start some **** over nothing.

just makes me mad cuz this guy with a nice ass car had to be the biggest asswhole in the world

MaXimum
08-06-2008, 09:40 PM
race him ! lol muhaahah
i guess he wanna race ! :D

90_ACCORD
08-06-2008, 09:42 PM
race him ! lol muhaahah
i guess he wanna race ! :D

haha not with my slow ass car

yeah i dont think he noticed but there was a cop about 3 cars ahead of us so i wasnt gonna do anything

osnap
08-06-2008, 09:45 PM
LOL @ "asswhole". silly noob.

MaXimum
08-06-2008, 09:47 PM
oh ..lol.

osnap
08-06-2008, 09:52 PM
race him ! lol muhaahah
i guess he wanna race ! :Dyou're not banned again yet? :rolleyes:

FasTech
08-06-2008, 09:54 PM
Dang, O'well... You'll live!

90_ACCORD
08-06-2008, 09:55 PM
Dang, O'well... You'll live!

yeah. it really made me mad at first but i find it kinda funny now

addandrew
08-06-2008, 09:55 PM
guess he was having a bad day.

redrumracer
08-06-2008, 09:57 PM
man i apologize i was just having a really bad day, thanks tho.

FasTech
08-06-2008, 10:01 PM
yeah. it really made me mad at first but i find it kinda funny now

Yea I would have smiled at him! But up all around the Gwinett area, their are alot of a$$holes. Me and a buddy had rode up there to get some parts from another member on here and on the way back down, two blacks guys in a 97-up civic were staring at us and I kinda looked back at him and he threw his hands up, like he wanted to stop the cars and fight, so I waved at him and left his a$$! Then we slowed back down and they go flying past us and we started again.. Didn't take long to catch them, like we were doing around 70 and they had to fly past us atleast around 90, but when we got to the Summit exit we slowed down again and they kinda creeped up beside us and I laughed at him and they were so pissed....lol

90_ACCORD
08-06-2008, 10:06 PM
Yea I would have smiled at him! But up all around the Gwinett area, their are alot of a$$holes. Me and a buddy had rode up there to get some parts from another member on here and on the way back down, two blacks guys in a 97-up civic were staring at us and I kinda looked back at him and he threw his hands up, like he wanted to stop the cars and fight, so I waved at him and left his a$$! Then we slowed back down and they go flying past us and we started again.. Didn't take long to catch them, like we were doing around 70 and they had to fly past us atleast around 90, but when we got to the Summit exit we slowed down again and they kinda creeped up beside us and I laughed at him and they were so pissed....lol

haha yeah i dont get why people gotta be like that.

DieselNuts
08-06-2008, 10:11 PM
remindes me of this guy....also in snellville...

http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/showthread.php?t=185865

J-ROCK
08-06-2008, 11:19 PM

lol i remeber you telling me bout this! isnt this when justin got the front bumper for the da?

FasTech
08-06-2008, 11:26 PM
lol i remeber you telling me bout this! isnt this when justin got the front bumper for the da?

Go sprinkle you fairy dust else where!

J-ROCK
08-06-2008, 11:28 PM
Go sprinkle you fairy dust else where!

your mom wont let me sprinkle it in her bed!

FasTech
08-06-2008, 11:37 PM
your mom wont let me sprinkle it in her bed!

Once again Fail! You admit to having fairy dust.......:gay:

MaXimum
08-06-2008, 11:42 PM
you sir got a PM about the Lude~!~ lmk

FasTech
08-07-2008, 12:20 AM
you sir got a PM about the Lude~!~ lmk

You sir got a PM back...lol LMK now

HeLLo iM iZzY
08-07-2008, 02:12 AM
:blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::b lah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::bla h::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah: :blah::blah::blah::blah::blah:Say what?

tdurr
08-07-2008, 12:49 PM
you should have told ur friend to open the door really fast once the guy got close and then drove off lol
T-durr

OTG Signs
08-07-2008, 12:51 PM
As opposed to an asshalf?

Ed
08-07-2008, 12:54 PM
As opposed to an asshalf?

i was also wondering what an asswhole is... :goodjob:

90_ACCORD
08-07-2008, 09:49 PM
i was also wondering what an asswhole is... :goodjob:

asswhole doesnt get blocked with a W.

anyways i ran into that guy again tonight. he cut me off twice driving down bethany church towards 124. i dont know if he recognized me or if he does that eveeryone but damn he needs to stop