PDA

View Full Version : Couple of Quick Pics from last Weekend

Mike Lowrey
08-06-2008, 09:15 PM
Here are a few pics taken from last weekend.....

j0nbunklah0m
08-06-2008, 09:16 PM
nice cars man :)

tron
08-06-2008, 09:18 PM
for a sec i thought the s2k was orange lol
nice pics

Brett
08-06-2008, 09:24 PM
Great shots!! Thanks again man for taking the pics of the "S" for me... Only 3? WTF!! LOL

NAIZBST
08-06-2008, 09:46 PM
nice pics

tuyen
08-06-2008, 09:48 PM
you guys making me miss my s2000 more now. but i still got the hardtop and it makes me wanna go get another one. but NSX on my mind.

DESTRO_91
08-06-2008, 09:50 PM
Fresh!!

Oz10
08-07-2008, 12:02 AM
whoa. The s2k definitely looks orange. Nice cars though! :goodjob:

greasemunkey
08-07-2008, 01:24 AM
nice clean cars! and reps for the gator fan!!

Si_freak
08-07-2008, 01:26 AM
very clean! and reps!! GO GATORS!

Brett
08-07-2008, 06:12 AM
whoa. The s2k definitely looks orange. Nice cars though! :goodjob:

Yeah sun was way to bright that day but we figured we would try a few pics at that spot but Rich knew they wouldnt come out the way he likes but he still snapped a few cause he knew Id whine if he didnt!! :lmfao:

Mike Lowrey
08-07-2008, 06:17 AM
Yeah sun was way to bright that day but we figured we would try a few pics at that spot but Rich knew they wouldnt come out the way he likes but he still snapped a few cause he knew Id whine if he didnt!! :lmfao:

:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

QFT

Revmaynard
08-07-2008, 06:18 AM

That makes it sound like you two are married! lol

Sammich
08-07-2008, 07:41 AM
for a sec i thought the s2k was orange lol
nice pics

x2:lmfao:

Jaimecbr900
08-07-2008, 08:09 AM

CL filter, Rich....CL filter is your friend....:goodjob:

Thanks for inviting again you fags.:2up:

Sammich
08-07-2008, 08:16 AM

old men tend too...o wait..ur old too jaime

*runs*:lmfao:

Brett
08-07-2008, 08:18 AM

We didnt do a mountain run, This was at the lake just up the street from my house, We all grabbed lunch and after while we had the woman at the house (Like they should be) we ran the 2 cars to the lake for a few pics.

Jaimecbr900
08-07-2008, 08:55 AM
We didnt do a mountain run, This was at the lake just up the street from my house, We all grabbed lunch and after while we had the woman at the house (Like they should be) we ran the 2 cars to the lake for a few pics.

A. I have a car.
B. I have a camera.
C. I am the master of my domain as well.
D. Yall are both still fags for not inviting....AGAIN! :2up: :D

AirMax95
08-07-2008, 08:57 AM
Nice shots.....

Sammich
08-07-2008, 09:00 AM
A. I have a car.
B. I have a camera.

i so agree w/ the option D...they are both flamming fags from adam and eve era

Mike Lowrey
08-07-2008, 09:29 AM

Jaime,

I used a Circular polorizer. I think my WB is off. I will check and repost tonight. Brett keeps whining about the damn pics, so did not spend the time that I should have in PP.

Jaimecbr900
08-07-2008, 10:04 AM
Jaime,

I used a Circular polorizer. I think my WB is off. I will check and repost tonight. Brett keeps whining about the damn pics, so did not spend the time that I should have in PP.

Did you shoot with custom WB or preset?

I got something for you to try that works great for fixing that (Expo disc;) ). If yall had invited......maybe you could've used it......:ninja: ;)

Brett
08-07-2008, 11:43 AM
You know, I told Rich when we were about to roll to take the pics I said "Hey Rich, Lets invite Jaime" and he said "Hell no, I can take better pictures than him hands down"

:lmfao:

Brett
08-07-2008, 11:43 AM
A. I have a car.
B. I have a camera.

E. Would have had Bretts car looking RED IN THE PICTURES :lmfao:

Mike Lowrey
08-07-2008, 12:05 PM
Did you shoot with custom WB or preset?

Yes, but I did not change it before shooting. It looks like I had a present WB for say "Shade" which would have shifted averything more orange. Quickie PP FTL.

I got something for you to try that works great for fixing that (Expo disc;) ). If yall had invited......maybe you could've used it......:ninja: ;)

I have read about those, but never used them.

Mike Lowrey
08-07-2008, 12:06 PM
You know, I told Rich when we were about to roll to take the pics I said "Hey Rich, Lets invite Jaime" and he said "Hell no, I can take better pictures than him hands down"

:lmfao:

That's fucked up, yo! :2up:

Mike Lowrey
08-07-2008, 12:07 PM
E. Would have had Bretts car looking RED IN THE PICTURES :lmfao:

Well, mine is orange....so why shouldn't yours be too?! :lmfao:

Keep talking shit and I will glue those transfer papers back up! Then who gonna take you to the game?! :lmfao:

Jaimecbr900
08-07-2008, 12:28 PM
Yes, but I did not change it before shooting. It looks like I had a present WB for say "Shade" which would have shifted averything more orange. Quickie PP FTL.

Actually, our camera's preset WB (when set to auto and shooting outside) is pretty good most of the time. It usually doesn't change the colors that badly. It's probably because you had it on the wrong preset accidentally and it was direct sunlight. Hell, it happens. It if it wasn't for Mr. Picky Brett....it'd be no big deal. But you know how old people get.....set in their ways and drive slow in the fast lane.....what can you do...:no:

I have read about those, but never used them.

It's actually very easy to use. I'll show you.......IF yall homos ever invite a brotha out.....:ninja:

Brett
08-07-2008, 12:35 PM
It's actually very easy to use. I'll show you.......IF yall homos ever invite a brotha out.....:ninja:

Yeah Rich, you HOMO!!! lmao!!

I know Rich and I wanna find a few good spots and take some pics of both cars again here within the next few weekends, Why dont you come along (Notice I AM THE ONE WHO IS INVITING YOU) lmao

Brett
08-07-2008, 12:36 PM
Well, mine is orange....so why shouldn't yours be too?! :lmfao:

Keep talking shit and I will glue those transfer papers back up! Then who gonna take you to the game?! :lmfao:

:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

mocha latte cupcake
08-07-2008, 12:39 PM
rich.... eye can has lotus now? :D

brett: you should paint the S orange mmmmm DO IT!

jaime: :ninja: my services for killing old men is cheaper now due to higher gas prices...

Mike Lowrey
08-07-2008, 01:00 PM
Actually, our camera's preset WB (when set to auto and shooting outside) is pretty good most of the time. It usually doesn't change the colors that badly. It's probably because you had it on the wrong preset accidentally and it was direct sunlight. Hell, it happens. It if it wasn't for Mr. Picky Brett....it'd be no big deal. But you know how old people get.....set in their ways and drive slow in the fast lane.....what can you do...:no:

I don't use auto WB, I usually use either a custom or the presets. I the camera were set to "shade" or "cloudy" vs. the proper setting of "sunny", then you are looking at 2-3k worth of color shift. I will check the camera tonight. I am almost sure this is the issue.

P.S. I have come to the conclusion that Brett will whine about anything, no matter what. He is a whiny little bitch..... :lmfao:

Mike Lowrey
08-07-2008, 01:01 PM
Yeah Rich, you HOMO!!! lmao!!

I know Rich and I wanna find a few good spots and take some pics of both cars again here within the next few weekends, Why dont you come along (Notice I AM THE ONE WHO IS INVITING YOU) lmao

Brett, you are a little pussy........

Jaime, we are looking at doing a small shoot at one of the shipping loading docks somewhere around G'nett. As soon as we know the date, we shall let you know. :goodjob:

Brett
08-07-2008, 01:15 PM
Brett, you eat alot of pussy........

Jaime, we are looking at doing a small shoot at one of the shipping loading docks somewhere around G'nett. As soon as we know the date, we shall let you know. :goodjob:

I agree on the first statement

and second statement I agree with as well. :D

Brett
08-08-2008, 04:30 PM
Rich adjusted the pics