PDA

View Full Version : back in the atl area

illluder88
03-20-2005, 12:20 AM
well just got out the millitary and im back home now, names kevin im 20, i own a 88 honda prelude, not to much done to it yet just header exaust, intake. body kit rims. tried to make it to the ksu show today not for show but just to check out what else is around here, lots of u probably seen my car around, and if u do from now on u know who i am, say whatsup or whatnot, i will not try to race u, so if ur any of these other imports that keep trying to mess with me u know that i wont, theres lots a work to get done to my car, as soon as i get another car/truck the lude is goin under surgery, engine transplant completly new paint job( everything getting stripped , interior, motor bay, suspension) the rest of my pics can be seen at this site
www angelfire.com/ill/ludes
im also apart of preludepower.com and teaminterlude.com(.net right now though) so some of those guys are familar with me. so welcome me back, and congrats on my new job that ill be working at nally acura, so hopeuflly that means some discounts on some of my parts. oh im mainly on the kennesaw, acworth,marrieta, powderspings austell area, so thats where ill mainly be around, but ill hit up shows , meets, events all over the place as long as i have the time and money to get there

http://www.angelfire.com/ill/ludes/paint.jpg

The Yousef
03-20-2005, 12:32 AM
sup fellow luder...i'm on preludepower.com also (downshiftlude1)...but welcome back...i got a red 5th gen...just mainly bolt-ons like urself...hopefully i'll see you around...

yousef

quickdodgeŽ
03-20-2005, 08:21 AM
i will not try to race u, so if ur any of these other imports that keep trying to mess with me u know that i wont

Very nice. You're cool enough already. Welcome to IA. Later, QD.