PDA

View Full Version : People in Conyers/Covington/Oxford/Gwinett/Stockbride!!!

MegatronRS
08-06-2008, 06:43 PM
That aint already in clubs....hit me up...trying to coordinate something simple and fun just for hanging out...:ninja:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v245/Cursed11303/car2.jpg

X-Runner
08-06-2008, 06:46 PM
Im in Conyers... in to see what happens.

quickdodgeŽ
08-06-2008, 06:54 PM
Lolol. Later, QD.

MegatronRS
08-06-2008, 06:56 PM
Well right now, me and a GOOD friend of mine are planning on working out something....so its my 04 Impreza RS and his like 3 day old Black magnum. He is also plannin on gettin something else as well....We havent really discussed particulars but the idea had come up and im sooo down for the idea...Maybe we can work out sometime to meet up this weekend or somethin...

MegatronRS
08-06-2008, 06:57 PM
Lolol. Later, QD.

Figured comments like this were bound to happen....hahaha :2cents: accepted...

stillaneon
08-07-2008, 11:49 AM
Just curious but if this is just a club for hanging out why start a club? just hang out

quickdodgeŽ
08-07-2008, 04:43 PM
Lolol. Again. Later, QD.

MegatronRS
08-07-2008, 04:45 PM
Man....if i had a dollar for everyones negative opinion...Question, why does anyone start a club? Why did you start ASAP? Not tryin to start **** but why post a comment if youre not interested...

quickdodgeŽ
08-07-2008, 04:55 PM
Question... Why would anyone start a question with the word question? You'd think that the question mark at the end of the sentence would be a dead give-a-way as to the type of sentence it is.

I've been living in Conyers since waaay before you were even thought of. In fact, I was going to RCHS when you were born. I was cruising the K-Mart (now Burlington) parking lot when you took the ride down Birth Canal Hwy. I can say and feel what I want to about this city and it really doesn't matter what you think about it. Don't think that every comment made here is so negative.

But the car scene here is a comedy routine. And to round them all up in one "club?" Later, QD.

blacknightteg
08-07-2008, 04:59 PM
lol. easy now mike, easy!

MegatronRS
08-07-2008, 05:07 PM
I made no comment as to how you should or should not feel about conyers...I could give two ****s less about the town, i live in covington anyway. I know i must be intruding on your "territory", But the fact is, you dont know me or what im about, have never met me, and probably wont. But im not really that bad of a person. Also at no point did i say i was going around recruiting all the boys and girls riding around in civics built by mommy and daddy's money.... I was just simply asking who on here might be interested. Just dont worry about it man, ill do what i do and you do what you do...

quickdodgeŽ
08-07-2008, 05:14 PM
I know i must be intruding on your "territory",

This isn't gang shiit, here.

But the fact is, you dont know me or what im about, have never met me, and probably wont.

You're probably right. I don't know you. But you probably could know me. There are lots of folks that still hang out down there that know me on a personal level.

But im not really that bad of a person.

I never said you were. You're taking this waay out of context dude.

you do what you do...

I always do.

lol. easy now mike, easy!

Lolol. Later, QD.

MegatronRS
08-07-2008, 05:21 PM
Wow....i was'nt implying that this had anything to do with gangs, lol. But i have read plenty of peoples posts on here, and i know how some people can be about their precious forum...Yes, its possibly i know someone who knows you...but who knows, i doubt we hang out in any of the same places. Anyway, have a nice day...:)

quickdodgeŽ
08-07-2008, 05:35 PM
i doubt we hang out in any of the same places.

We probably don't seeing as how I don't hang out anymore. Every once in a while, I'll go by the Ingles by the old Wal Mart. Later, QD.

MegatronRS
08-07-2008, 05:40 PM
The old walmart in Covington? Or old as in the one in conyers that causes me to vomit inside my mouth? I hang out at starbucks, not starbucks as in the parking lot with all the lifted trucks....i actually go to meet people there and not stare at ford focuses...Other than that i havent been hanging out much either as it applies to cars....however the Vortex on peachtree is my spot without a doubt.

Im not tryin to create an army of ricers, lol, and i mean no disrespect to anybody, im by no means a **** starter....i dunno if you know chad but he posts on here alot and he'd prolly tell you im pretty chill, and i keep to myself or whatever...just lookin for **** to do when im not workin/schoolin...

quickdodgeŽ
08-07-2008, 05:41 PM
The old walmart in Covington? Or old as in the one in conyers that causes me to vomit inside my mouth? I hang out at starbucks, not starbucks as in the parking lot with all the lifted trucks....i actually go to meet people there and not stare at ford focuses...Other than that i havent been hanging out much either as it applies to cars....however the Vortex on peachtree is my spot without a doubt.

Wal-Mart in Covington. I went to one of those meets over in Conyers a few weeks ago. Later, QD.

MegatronRS
08-07-2008, 05:46 PM
Ohh, didnt know anything went on down that way, i live at the end of brown bridge though right before 278....i used to see people over by Freds, where the skatepark used to be, but never stopped by....that was back when i had either a civic or my 240...

stock05evo8
08-21-2008, 11:23 PM
[QUOTE=quickdodgeŽ]Wal-Mart in Covington. I went to one of those meets over in Conyers a few weeks ago. Later, QD.[/QUOTE
LOL..... Later, TL

stillaneon
08-23-2008, 09:17 AM
[QUOTE=quickdodgeŽ]Wal-Mart in Covington. I went to one of those meets over in Conyers a few weeks ago. Later, QD.[/QUOTE
LOL..... Later, TL

HTML owns you.

:yes:

CHADbee
08-24-2008, 11:14 AM
But the car scene here is a comedy routine. And to round them all up in one "club?" Later, QD.
"Project Motorsports" came out of conyers :boobies:

and we cant forget "atlantas finest" lowrider club...man in 99 they were da sh1t round here :lmao:

and conyers had "tuners unlimited" :doh:

ahhhh....conyers car clubs

jadakid88
08-28-2008, 08:49 PM
man i miss seeing project motorsports in the windows of very nice cars...hint hint:yes:
"Project Motorsports" came out of conyers :boobies:

and we cant forget "atlantas finest" lowrider club...man in 99 they were da sh1t round here :lmao:

and conyers had "tuners unlimited" :doh:

ahhhh....conyers car clubs

preludemyles
09-06-2008, 11:55 AM
well would u let a 2000 honda prelude hang out i need some peeps to hang with i live in monroe and lookin to find some eeps to get me in the import world my cars pretty much stock to i have nothinng to impress anyone with so let me know if its cool to hang with ya sometime

JITB
09-06-2008, 03:14 PM
just because people have a car..dont mean there cool or normal....lol there is alot of weirdos on IA!

preludemyles
09-06-2008, 03:32 PM
oh im sure

X-Runner
09-06-2008, 03:53 PM
Tell me about it lol

preludemyles
09-06-2008, 04:42 PM
yea i just found a wierd one look at my thred about the all honda crew nd look on the second page and youll find a like that says churcofsatan.com now hes just stupid