PDA

View Full Version : Do you....?

4dmin
08-06-2008, 07:31 AM
Ok so I started working out in the morning before work again - trying to get back into shape. And I found it way easier to just work out at the gym and get ready there. My wife does the same as well.

Every morning when I'm in the locker room getting ready I would say about 50% of the dudes there like walking around naked. :eek: I am baffled by this b/c I can understand you feel proud enough to let your junk hang out, but sh!t is crazy that 1/2 the locker room is this way. Big - Small - Young - Old! Seems kinda fruity. I mean its very easy to just put a towel on.

So I ask my wife thinking there are probably way more chicks doing it then dudes in the womens locker room. She says she sees maybe 1 girl do it when she is in the locker room.

So question is Do You Walk Around Naked in Locker Rooms?

DieselNuts
08-06-2008, 07:35 AM
I've only done that in one instance but it wasnt even in the locker room, it was in the shower @ school after wrestling practice. Even though its a wide open shower, the only light comes from the hall way leading to the shower, so i dont see it as being gay at all.....unless some dude walks out w/a boner...

In the gym though, I take my boxers w/me to the shower and hang them while I do my thang.

AirMax95
08-06-2008, 07:36 AM
Not now, nor in high school or college.....

Towels FTW!!!

4dmin
08-06-2008, 07:38 AM
I've only done that in one instance but it wasnt even in the locker room, it was in the shower @ school after wrestling practice. Even though its a wide open shower, the only light comes from the hall way leading to the shower, so i dont see it as being gay at all.....unless some dude walks out w/a boner...

Well luckily they have individual showers at the gym b/c I don't know about showering with other dudes - just creeps me out. But I just find it odd that so many guys do it and it is pretty diverse... figured maybe dudes in perfect shape would do it :no: all shapes/sizes :crazy:

Catnip
08-06-2008, 07:38 AM
Not now, nor in high school or college.....

Towels FTW!!!

LIL MEAT!

DieselNuts
08-06-2008, 07:44 AM
Well luckily they have individual showers at the gym b/c I don't know about showering with other dudes - just creeps me out. But I just find it odd that so many guys do it and it is pretty diverse... figured maybe dudes in perfect shape would do it :no: all shapes/sizes :crazy:
yeah, I hear that. It def. wasnt the most comfortable experience, but I was friends with all of them and knew (i think) that none of them were fruity. I def. couldnt do that with a bunch of strangers though.

I know what you are talking about as far as all shapes and sizes though. Its pretty creepy when 60yr old fat guys are walking around bare assed in a public place.

ShooterMcGavin
08-06-2008, 07:45 AM
yeah way too many ppl walk around like that, totally uncalled for yo.

DieselNuts
08-06-2008, 07:45 AM
yeah way too many ppl walk around like that, totally uncalled for yo.
:stupid:
except, 1 is way too many.

Bruce Leroy
08-06-2008, 07:46 AM
Its super gay. Thats why gyms are a breeding ground for glory holes. Put on a towel.

Kevykev
08-06-2008, 07:49 AM
I want someone to do a psychological study on this phenomenon.

I think it's a combination of "peer conformity" and a wanting to be "free?"

4dmin
08-06-2008, 08:22 AM
I want someone to do a psychological study on this phenomenon.

I think it's a combination of "peer conformity" and a wanting to be "free?"

no doubt - b/c alot of the guys that do this aren't your typical frat boy w/ homo tendencies... like yesterday when i was at the gym there was a 60 yr old asian man right next to me :upchuck: i literally about died laughing "dude put a towel on - no one wants to see your lo mien :lmfao:"

blacknightteg
08-06-2008, 08:26 AM
i have never walked around the locker room naked. its the same way at LA fitness alot of the guys do, but i dont. it doesnt bother me or anything it did at first i was like wtf. but now im just like, its just the gym

Brett
08-06-2008, 08:31 AM
I have never understood why guys at the gym walk around naked in the locker room, They act like the rest of us wanna see thier sh*t, Because of that when I was going to the gym I just changed at the office then went and showered when I got home after the gym... Because last thing I want to see is a bunch of naked guys standing around while I am in there

Kevykev
08-06-2008, 08:39 AM
no one wants to see your lo mien :lmfao:"

:lmfao: Haaaaaiiilllllll Naaaahhh!

Ran
08-06-2008, 09:02 AM
Had to use the community showers in the Army, but once you're done you wrapped your @ss in a towel.

thecrazyone
08-06-2008, 09:29 AM
kinda like ran said, i used to swim USS. most gusy would shower naked. then towel it up to go get dressed.

DJ Maestro
08-06-2008, 09:39 AM
Yeah, there is alot of nakedness at the the LA Fitness in Buford. I never do personally. I just ignore the ones doing it and let them feel free as long as they aren't staring at me while I am getting dressed. :goodjob:

Vteckidd
08-06-2008, 10:22 AM
WHats a gym?

just kidding, but the answer is NO, i never walk around naked, not even in my own home LOL

Jecht
08-06-2008, 12:02 PM
I have a all the gym equipment I need at home, so I don't go to the gym.

eViLMunkey
08-06-2008, 04:23 PM
I don't use a gym... I do my pushups when I wake up then ride my bike 15 miles.. . that's about it... why pay for a gym when you can do it at home...

AnTi-PooN
08-06-2008, 04:38 PM
i try not to cuz people get jealous but... its just sooo much easier

OneSlow5pt0
08-06-2008, 04:52 PM
i dont work out or exercise

slostang
08-06-2008, 07:28 PM
i dont work out or exercise

x2

redrumracer
08-06-2008, 09:03 PM
i have before at the gym but not when its busy, or really any people there. but overall id have to say no