PDA

View Full Version : ATTN: market moderators

HachiDori
08-05-2008, 06:49 PM
why did you delete my thread twice? and even on the second one I posted for you to pm me with whatever was wrong my ad.

As far as I know I don't need a picture of my id to sell anything...

I'd be nice if a responsible moderator would answer me question.

thank you.

Infinite
08-05-2008, 06:53 PM
http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/showthread.php?t=147467

quickdodgeŽ
08-05-2008, 06:58 PM
why did you delete my thread twice? and even on the second one I posted for you to pm me with whatever was wrong my ad.

I'd be nice if a responsible moderator would answer me question.

thank you.

To be honest, and it says it in the rules, the mods don't have to respond to your queries about what you've done wrong. Check all the rules of that section and look at your post and see if something does not match. Later, QD.

Hulud
08-05-2008, 07:13 PM
just re-read the rules, it should clarify everything

AtifSajid
08-05-2008, 07:18 PM

What do you mean by this? You do need a picture of the item you are trying to sell? I dont know what you were selling to answer your question correctly.

HachiDori
08-05-2008, 08:08 PM
Of me lol I was being smart.

I've been on IA alot longer than this last year, I read the rules and my **** still got removed. That's why I have made a thread. I pm'ed a mod and have yet to get a response.

So, I'm lost with what I am doing wrong....

MaXimum
08-05-2008, 09:01 PM
everything.......:D

ShooterMcGavin
08-06-2008, 07:58 AM
:dunno: wasn't me.

Jaimecbr900
08-06-2008, 08:20 AM
If you'll stop talking in code, maybe one of the many moderators that have replied to you in this thread will gladly clarify.

WHAT are you trying to sell?

DID you post a pic of the actual item?

DID you have a price?

I mean, we're good, but not mind readers.

Explain your situation and it will be clarified.

ShooterMcGavin
08-06-2008, 09:22 AM
If you'll stop talking in code, maybe one of the many moderators that have replied to you in this thread will gladly clarify.

WHAT are you trying to sell?

DID you post a pic of the actual item?

DID you have a price?

I mean, we're good, but not mind readers.

Explain your situation and it will be clarified.
speak for yourself jaime... :D

Jaimecbr900
08-06-2008, 10:52 AM
speak for yourself jaime... :D

Bet you can't guess what I'm thinking right now......:ninja:

collins
08-06-2008, 11:04 AM
boobies?

MongolPup
08-06-2008, 11:07 AM
boobies?

Man I love boobs.

Jaimecbr900
boobies?

Dang!!! You're pretty good. I stand corrected. :D

collins
:king:

collins
08-06-2008, 11:12 AM
:lmfao: shagen, i just read the caption above your sig.... THATS EFFING AWESOME!!!!! lololololol reps to you sir.

ShooterMcGavin
08-06-2008, 11:16 AM
Dang!!! You're pretty good. I stand corrected. :D
like that was hard :P

you were also probably thinking about some ass too :D

HachiDori
08-06-2008, 12:44 PM
Im selling a Gsr swap. The thread had pictures, price, my number, and more information about the motor. I posted VIN avaialble to serious buyers. Everything that a good fs thread should have. And it keep getting deleted.

The first one I also wrote we have the rest of the car also avaible for parts, and i thought maybe they deleted for that reason so the second was the same asides for that part.

quickdodgeŽ
08-06-2008, 04:22 PM
I posted VIN avaialble to serious buyers.

That's your problem right there. This has been a rule since IA was invented. There is no "VIN AVAILABLE" option. You post it (VIN) or you don't sell it. Later, QD.

AnTi-PooN
08-06-2008, 04:41 PM
/thread

osnap
08-06-2008, 05:08 PM
That's your problem right there. This has been a rule since IA was invented. There is no "VIN AVAILABLE" option. You post it (VIN) or you don't sell it. Later, QD.yeah i kinda take issue with this when selling a VEHICLE. A motor, meh whatever... but a car? With all the theft going on, a VIN is a valuable tool for a thief (ie they can cut a key with it). As someone who's had a car stolen, putting my VIN out there is something that im SERIOUSLY wary about. I think that for cars for sale, the rule should be that the VIN and a picture of one of the VIN plates to verify should be PM'd to a mod and then provided to serious buyers who want to run a carfax.

osnap
08-06-2008, 05:09 PM
and before anybody says anything, i know the OP is selling a motor and not a car, and I'm not whining or trying to be inflammatory, just continuing the conversation is all.

quickdodgeŽ
08-06-2008, 06:28 PM
yeah i kinda take issue with this when selling a VEHICLE. A motor, meh whatever... but a car? With all the theft going on, a VIN is a valuable tool for a thief (ie they can cut a key with it). As someone who's had a car stolen, putting my VIN out there is something that im SERIOUSLY wary about. I think that for cars for sale, the rule should be that the VIN and a picture of one of the VIN plates to verify should be PM'd to a mod and then provided to serious buyers who want to run a carfax.

You could always start your own forum where you can have the rules set up to please you. Just a suggestion. Later, QD.

osnap
08-06-2008, 06:32 PM
I had a feeling that was coming... which is why I specifically pointed out that I wasn't complaining, just trying to make some discussion about it. God forbid anybody casually suggest minor alterations to rules that could potentially prevent car theft. I'll make sure not to provide any of my input in the future...

quickdodgeŽ
08-06-2008, 06:40 PM
I'll make sure not to provide any of my input in the future...

That's all you had to say right there. Take it how you want. If you want to take it like I was coming down on you, then that's you. Later, QD.

HachiDori
08-06-2008, 09:23 PM
That's your problem right there. This has been a rule since IA was invented. There is no "VIN AVAILABLE" option. You post it (VIN) or you don't sell it. Later, QD.

I've had plenty of stuff for sale on here, wether it be cars or parts that have the vehicles VIN, and never had a problem.

Joecool pm'd me with the problem. Thanks guys

osnap
08-06-2008, 09:58 PM
That's all you had to say right there. Take it how you want. If you want to take it like I was coming down on you, then that's you. Later, QD.Its not like that, and its not like im getting e-butthurt about it haha. But cmon, the statement did carry a bit of a negative tone with it, no matter how light-hearted or casual it was, hence my response. We're good though, no hard feelings here. I still stand by my original statement, just like I know you stand by yours.

quickdodgeŽ
08-07-2008, 02:38 AM
We're good though, no hard feelings here.

But of course, lolol. Later, QD.