PDA

View Full Version : FS/FT-PALM TREO VERIZON SMART PHONE

4U2NV_FLC
08-05-2008, 02:45 PM
I had to make a new thread since sh*twAg3n decided to lock the other one but lets try this again.... nothng personal!!!
Hey IA, once again.
I have for sale a Palm Treo 700wx Smart Phone for Verizon Wireless.
Features:

All-in-one phone with email, organizer and web browser
Microsoft Windows Mobile 5.0 with Palm enhancements
Fast downloads on EvDO networks
1.3 megapixel camera
Windows Media Player 10
Comfortable form factor
Intuitive 5-way navigation for single-handed control
Integrated, backlit QWERTY keyboard
One-touch access to your most frequently used applications
60MB of dedicated user storage
Speakerphone
Built in Bluetooth wireless technology
Text picture & video messaging
128mb Flash/64mb Ram
Voice Command
240x240 color TFT Touchscreen
Expansion slot for SD cards
And of course calendar, calculator, voice recorder, clock, alarm, camera, Tasks, Notes, MSN Messanger, Active SYnc, Pockect Word, Excel, Powerpoint, IE Mobile and I'm sure im forgettin some.:blah:
I dont know how to use half these things..lol :thinking: NE Ways the charger is shot so you will need a new one, but battery is included. It is a great phone but it is too much for me. I would like to get at least 150 Firm. Trades are welcome Just let me know what you have and all offers will be considered. Just FYI: I am located in either the mall of ga area or close to Beaver Ruin where I work.

!!!This phone is no less than 620.00 without a contract :eek: so come get it. GREAT DEAL!!!!!!, Johnny.:goodjob:

ShooterMcGavin
08-06-2008, 09:24 AM
1st off dumbass, you can still edit your posts to add pictures even if it's locked. 2nd, you sure managed to find a camera in a hurry once that thread got locked didn't you? :rolleyes:

4U2NV_FLC
08-06-2008, 12:44 PM
1st off dumbass, you can still edit your posts to add pictures even if it's locked. 2nd, you sure managed to find a camera in a hurry once that thread got locked didn't you? :rolleyes:
Dumbass? well now... temper temper... did I hurt your feelings..:cry: get a life man..I've seen many other threads with generic pictures that have not been locked.. But N E ways... First off DUMBASSS you said I had untill that night to post pictures and you locked the thread at 1pm...:screwy: do you not know when its night time or do you noy get off your computer long enough to realize its still day time??? GET A LIFE MAN!!!! :2up: F**K PO PO:police:

Killer
08-06-2008, 04:52 PM
i'll bet this is just a pic off the intro nets... lol... looks like a copy and paste into paint or something!

4U2NV_FLC
08-07-2008, 08:34 AM
Wow.... you brought your buddy to to talk dirt about my pics too..... NO LIFE!! And if it is a copy and paste......what's it to you?, Johnny.

aguynamedpat
08-07-2008, 10:40 AM
Yeah, this is an Ebay pic for sure.

I think this guy wants a vacation from the site?...

AirMax95
08-07-2008, 10:46 AM
Nice phone, GL with the sale.

I am pretty sure that whoever meets him to buy it will inspect it, geez. Its a freaking picture, lol!

Killer
08-07-2008, 10:57 AM
Nice phone, GL with the sale.

I am pretty sure that whoever meets him to buy it will inspect it, geez. Its a freaking picture, lol!

it's the site rules...

and yeah, i could try to sell you my car... send you pictures of the same model.. same color....

then when you come to look at my car realize it has more dents/dings/scratches...

same concept here...

i don't want to waste my time going to look at phone that "had a picture up online" and realize it's not in the same condition as the picture...

that's why these rules are here.. to protect both the seller and the buyer...

if bravo wanna be over here would understand that and stop being a **** this thread would have more interest and he may have sold his phone already...

instead he's breaking the rules and will prolly get banned!

AirMax95
08-07-2008, 11:23 AM
it's the site rules...

and yeah, i could try to sell you my car... send you pictures of the same model.. same color....

then when you come to look at my car realize it has more dents/dings/scratches...

same concept here...

i don't want to waste my time going to look at phone that "had a picture up online" and realize it's not in the same condition as the picture...

if bravo wanna be over here would understand that and stop being a **** this thread would have more interest and he may have sold his phone already...

I get your point. Makes sense.....

4U2NV_FLC
08-07-2008, 11:33 AM
I tried to edit my post and it wouldnt let me..All the page said was this tread has been locked:thinking: ..Johnny.

4U2NV_FLC
08-07-2008, 11:40 AM
it's the site rules...

same concept here...

Damn I see you two have been on this site for long while now but I have been on here for over a year and I have never had any problems with any of my theads untill now.. Like I said before I have seen many threads on IA with generic pictures or without N E picures and they were not locked.. I added a new picture from my friends phone and you both are still giving me Hell!!!! I am going to do you both F*gs :gay: a favor and ask the administrator to delete this thread in order to get you LOSERS/HATERS off my a**. I dont need to sell my phone bad enough to start some beef with some Losers on line.. Quit wasting my time..... GET A LIFE and stop F**king up mine, Johnny BRAVO.. :2up: :police:

ShooterMcGavin
08-07-2008, 09:16 PM
Dumbass? well now... temper temper... did I hurt your feelings..:cry: get a life man..I've seen many other threads with generic pictures that have not been locked.. But N E ways... First off DUMBASSS you said I had untill that night to post pictures and you locked the thread at 1pm...:screwy: do you not know when its night time or do you noy get off your computer long enough to realize its still day time??? GET A LIFE MAN!!!! :2up: F**K PO PO:police:
ahahahaha, hurt my feelings? yes i had to cry myself to sleep dipsh*t, does that make you feel better about yourself?

and just bc you've seen other threads get away w/it doesn't mean it's right. when you get pulled over for speeding by the police do you tell them that you've seen plenty of others speeding that haven't been pulled over? nice logic there guy. :gay:

and i locked your pos thread bc you stated clearly you won't have a camera to take a picture with until this weekend so i took you on your word, who knew you were so quick to magically make a camera appear.

ShooterMcGavin
08-07-2008, 09:17 PM
I tried to edit my post and it wouldnt let me..All the page said was this tread has been locked:thinking: ..Johnny.
your shortcomings navigating this site and using its features is my problem/fault how? :thinking:

ShooterMcGavin
08-07-2008, 09:19 PM
Damn I see you two have been on this site for long while now but I have been on here for over a year and I have never had any problems with any of my theads untill now.. Like I said before I have seen many threads on IA with generic pictures or without N E picures and they were not locked.. I added a new picture from my friends phone and you both are still giving me Hell!!!! I am going to do you both F*gs :gay: a favor and ask the administrator to delete this thread in order to get you LOSERS/HATERS off my a**. I dont need to sell my phone bad enough to start some beef with some Losers on line.. Quit wasting my time..... GET A LIFE and stop F**king up mine, Johnny BRAVO.. :2up: :police:
awww, poor guy couldn't handle being called out FOR NOT FOLLOWING THE RULES. and fags? who's the one posting in 5 different colors here and signs off as "johnny bravo"?

you know what? i'm not even going to delete this, more ppl should see what a douchebag you are.

4U2NV_FLC
08-08-2008, 08:49 AM
Damn man your STILL going on about my thread...Geez like I said 5 other times before GET A LIFE!!!! do you not have N E thing better to do but sabatoge my thread??? I already sent the administrator a message requesting my thread be deleted and I hope everyone does see this thread so they can see how YOU think your so much better then the people who are not pro's at this website and do make mistakes....I have to keep reminding myself that the only reason your such a pro at using this websit is because you are on here 24/7 patroling the site as if you owned it...NEVER, EVER have I had such a DI*K post in my thread.. I have dealt with plenty of people on here and always with respect but there are few people on here like you that just dont deserve it.....Yet here I find myself AGAIN wasting my time on an A**HOLE like you, JOHNNY ....................once again:2up: :police:

ShooterMcGavin
08-08-2008, 10:05 AM
Damn man your STILL going on about my thread...Geez like I said 5 other times before GET A LIFE!!!! do you not have N E thing better to do but sabatoge my thread??? I already sent the administrator a message requesting my thread be deleted and I hope everyone does see this thread so they can see how YOU think your so much better then the people who are not pro's at this website and do make mistakes....I have to keep reminding myself that the only reason your such a pro at using this websit is because you are on here 24/7 patroling the site as if you owned it...NEVER, EVER have I had such a DI*K post in my thread.. I have dealt with plenty of people on here and always with respect but there are few people on here like you that just dont deserve it.....Yet here I find myself AGAIN wasting my time on an A**HOLE like you, JOHNNY ....................once again:2up: :police:
me get a life? that's funny, so tell me again why you're still here responding to me? i keep giving you hell bc you chose to be a dumbass, break the rules, b*tch about it, then accuse ppl of being "fags".

once again i ask, who is the one using multicolored font and signing off as johnny bravo?

4U2NV_FLC
08-08-2008, 11:48 AM
[QUOTE=shagwAg3n]me get a life? that's funny, so tell me again why you're still here responding to me? i keep giving you hell bc you chose to be a dumbass, break the rules, b*tch about it, then accuse ppl of being "fags".

QUOTE]First off I keep responding because this is MY THREAD!!!! :thinking: Dumbass?? You told me to change my picture I DID and you continued to B*TCH!! And yeah you GET A LIFE... Like I said...and quit ****ing up mine Loser!!:smilefu:

4U2NV_FLC
08-08-2008, 11:50 AM
Quote: once again i ask, who is the one using multicolored font and signing off as johnny bravo?
[/QUOTE] Are you blind now? I sign off as Johnny. THAT IS MT NAME!!! :doh:

ShooterMcGavin
08-09-2008, 11:46 AM
[QUOTE=shagwAg3n]me get a life? that's funny, so tell me again why you're still here responding to me? i keep giving you hell bc you chose to be a dumbass, break the rules, b*tch about it, then accuse ppl of being "fags".

QUOTE]First off I keep responding because this is MY THREAD!!!! :thinking: Dumbass?? You told me to change my picture I DID and you continued to B*TCH!! And yeah you GET A LIFE... Like I said...and quit ****ing up mine Loser!!:smilefu:
thought you didn't give a sh*t about this thread any more? that you didn't wanna sell the phone anyway?

i'm f*cking up your life? that's awesome, i didn't realize i had such power over people :lmfao:

ShooterMcGavin
08-09-2008, 11:46 AM
Quote: once again i ask, who is the one using multicolored font and signing off as johnny bravo?
Are you blind now? I sign off as Johnny. THAT IS MT NAME!!! :doh:[/QUOTE]

so johnny BRAVO is your real name? or do you just like to use the last name's of cartoon characters because it's "cool"?

4U2NV_FLC
08-11-2008, 11:41 AM
WOW man im tired of arguing with you. MY BAD I used a generic picture to begin with.. I will make sure not to do it again to avoid N E further confrontations like this... Can we let it go Now??? Have a beer and smoke a ciggarette and maybe even take a chill pill..... MY BAD!!!, Johnny. :cheers:

ShooterMcGavin
08-11-2008, 12:27 PM
WOW man im tired of arguing with you. MY BAD I used a generic picture to begin with.. I will make sure not to do it again to avoid N E further confrontations like this... Can we let it go Now??? Have a beer and smoke a ciggarette and maybe even take a chill pill..... MY BAD!!!, Johnny. :cheers:
absolutely! see? that wasn't so hard now was it? :D

all your sins have been absolved :lmao:

now post up your picture again so you might actually sell your phone :goodjob:

Z33_kid
08-11-2008, 08:27 PM
u need pictures man

4U2NV_FLC
08-12-2008, 08:28 AM
Ooops sorry guys pics will be up soon, give me a minute....Johnny.