PDA

View Full Version : WTT: 42" Sharp Aquos LCD

Raziel310
08-05-2008, 01:24 AM
***OLD!!! Needs to be deleted!!!***

Hey Guys & Gals,

I wanna trade my 42" Sharp Aquos LCD Flat-panel HDtv for a BIGGER size LCD Flat-panel or PLASMA HDtv!!!

This is NOT a scam so don't flag me!!!

My Aquos is in pristine condition, only 3-4 months old!!! It has all the paperwork and warranty!! It's so well maintained, that I haven't even took off the shrink wraps around the black bezel finish on the LCD and the stand that it came with also still have it too...

I see alot of people who are "moving" or whatnot but they have a problem lugging around their huge HDtvs, they have no choice but to sell it!!!

I came to a realization: "What if I offer my smaller size LCD to these people and see if they're interested??"

*For those people who are moving or whatnot and having a really hard time to get someone to purchase their HDtvs or don't wanna lug around their huge HDtvs and risk breaking or damaging it in the moving process, don't hesitate to hit me up!!!

*For those people who just wants to "downsize" their huge HDtvs, don't hesitate to hit me up too!!!

**This post is meant to help people, I'm not trying to insult them in ANY way so please don't flag me and email me rude and immature comments...

***This post is a "Swap ONLY!!!" deal, their is no $$$ involved!!! I got no $$$ whatsoever coz of our economy.

I just wanna help people or wanna see if anybody out there is interested!!!

Hit me up with your offers ASAP!!!

Please, ONLY LCD Flat-panels or PLASMAs!!! No Rear-projection or DLPs!!!

I'm looking for a HDtv capable of 1080p!!!

I've attached some pix of the LCD, it's NOT my real unit but it's the same model and size...it just gives you the idea of how it looks and how stunning the picture quality truly is!!!

Thanx for your time,
Raziel

Email me @: [email protected]

Btw, we NEED to test each others HDtvs to see if it's functional and in excellent condition!!

I'm willing to drive to you, and vice-versa!!!

Thanx again!!!

USA_EK9
08-06-2008, 11:31 AM
how if for sale...

headpants
08-06-2008, 11:39 AM
ill give u $25 for it.lol