PDA

View Full Version : Don't Forget The Card!

DJ Maestro
08-04-2008, 04:49 PM
Ok, so yesterday was my wife's birthday. On Saturday she went with my mom to North Carolina to the Biltmore house and a concert up there, which I paid for. Then, for her birthday we went out for the day and she got to go shoe shopping for whatever she wanted. Finally I took her out for a very nice birthday dinner. After all was said and done, I was in the doghouse. Why? I forgot to get her a damn card. A little folded piece of cardboard in a paper envelope with some words on it had more bearing on the outcome of the whole weekend than anything else I did for her. Is it just me, or does anyone else find this the least bit absurd? :thinking:

Bottom Line: Guys, buy her a damn card. Forget the vacations, the fancy dinners, and the diamonds. All she really wants is a stupid card. :screwy:

Damn you Hallmark!! :tongue1:

osnap
08-04-2008, 04:53 PM
yeah... been there, done that - that sh!t drives me nuts.

wantboost
08-04-2008, 04:55 PM
had it happen once, i dumped the girl that day.......

Ran
08-04-2008, 04:57 PM
You should have gone to the bathroom and brought her back one of these:

http://i198.photobucket.com/albums/aa211/Snort_69/tampon.jpg

wantboost
08-04-2008, 04:58 PM
You should have gone to the bathroom and brought her back one of these:

http://i198.photobucket.com/albums/aa211/Snort_69/tampon.jpg
no sh*t, you bought her all kinds of things then she bitches you out for forgetting a card :thinking: somethings wrong here (she should be thanking you)

slostang
08-04-2008, 09:34 PM
LULZ as I'm reading / posting this there is a hallmark banner at the bottom of the page.

:lmfao:

SEAN
08-04-2008, 11:44 PM
girls like cards Joe, you should know that...at least you didn't forget the date...I did that once with my Mom's Bday and paid the price...wish the wifey a belated Bday from me...good talking to you tonight btw and no dice on the computer problems...blah!

Mike Lowrey
08-05-2008, 06:18 AM
Women are fuckin' crazy......that is all.

willum14pb
08-05-2008, 06:48 AM
Dude, you need to tell her to stop being a stuck up **** and be happy that you did all that in the first place. No offense, my girlfriend pulls **** like that sometimes and i tell her she needs to realize how lucky she really is.. if my girl pulled some **** on me like that, i'd return all her presents and kick her ass to the couch for the night. Disrespect at it's finest right there my friend, you need to stand your ground. Treating you like straight up dirt, and if she threatens to leave you or this and that because you're being "mean" well then she needs to realize how she's acting! You can't let that go on or your balls will end up in a jar on the kitchen counter and your wife will start cheating out of disrespect. Seen it happen a million times.