PDA

View Full Version : FS: Rays Engineering lug nuts

ash7
08-04-2008, 11:44 AM
Bought these from Litoua a couple weeks back, but they don't match my car quite the way i was wanting.

So, they're back up for the ridiculous price of 70 dollars picked up.

This is a full set of 20 lugs (4 of which are locking) - they are in the same shape as they were when i recieved them. Thread pattern is 12x1.5, which will universally fit any Honda.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v460/aznxboixx/IMG_5535.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v460/aznxboixx/IMG_5539.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v460/aznxboixx/IMG_5540.jpg

706-326-7771
-jonathan

WhiteAccord
08-04-2008, 12:22 PM
50 bucks cash LMK..

Mr. Clean
08-04-2008, 12:25 PM
sunuvabitch this is exactly what i need but i has no money... wanna trade for some blue vision nuts in ok shape, non locking, +$40? :D

E=MC˛
08-04-2008, 12:43 PM
wow if i only had the $$$. gl with sale

ash7
08-04-2008, 12:50 PM
50 bucks cash LMK..

lol - um - no

-jonathan

ash7
08-04-2008, 04:05 PM
I'm sorry Mr. Clean :/ not really digging blue lugs either.

-jonathan

Mr. Clean
08-04-2008, 06:09 PM
haha damn! i gotta set of shiny new chromey's too!!! you know you want em!

99jdmLs
08-04-2008, 06:51 PM
hmmmmm.....i wonder

six7teen
08-06-2008, 01:13 AM
i want deeznuts!!

USDM CTR
08-06-2008, 04:20 AM
good luck on the sale... i bought brand new ones for 80 but then sold em to my boy for 40.. i now have blue extend lugs i paid 110.. little over price IMO from the look of the pic it looks faded.. not trying to bash on your thread just do research before buying these type of things. if you paid 70 why not look up and order new ones for 80ish plus shipping? anyways these are great lug nuts had 3 sets already. lug key is the best part! good luck just gave my .02 cent.

ash7
08-06-2008, 08:40 AM
good luck on the sale... i bought brand new ones for 80 but then sold em to my boy for 40.. i now have blue extend lugs i paid 110.. little over price IMO from the look of the pic it looks faded.. not trying to bash on your thread just do research before buying these type of things. if you paid 70 why not look up and order new ones for 80ish plus shipping? anyways these are great lug nuts had 3 sets already. lug key is the best part! good luck just gave my .02 cent.

sounds to me like you perhaps bought the eGay specials for 80 if you've gone through three sets.

No reputable store has these new for 80 dollars - even on HT they are 120 shipped new, so I'm afraid you're wrong in that aspect. As for the color - i believe i said that these are NOT new, but they are free of any rediculous amount of wear.

Thanks for your "two cents" there buddy, but it wasn't needed.
-jonathan

Sport1.3
08-06-2008, 08:46 AM
$60 cash?

ash7
08-06-2008, 08:51 AM
^no

-jonathan

Vteckidd
08-06-2008, 08:55 AM
75 SHIPPED?

USDM CTR
08-06-2008, 09:47 AM
sounds to me like you perhaps bought the eGay specials for 80 if you've gone through three sets.

No reputable store has these new for 80 dollars - even on HT they are 120 shipped new, so I'm afraid you're wrong in that aspect. As for the color - i believe i said that these are NOT new, but they are free of any rediculous amount of wear.

Thanks for your "two cents" there buddy, but it wasn't needed.
-jonathan

LOL Egay specials :gay:i have 3 cars buddy.. 70 dollars for some use faded red ones GFO "my two cents" just dont want to see someone get rip off when u can get new ones for 20 dollars more? honda-tech is not 120, i paid 110 for extended ones! these are the normal size their cheaper "BUDDY"

Mike call me if you want a set of red ones i got extra set off the ek in the garage ill sell em to u for 50

im just lazy to post up my parts for sell, not trying to high jack your thread either me and mike done plenty of business but good luck on your sell

Vteckidd
08-06-2008, 09:59 AM
PM me :)

boostedb16
08-06-2008, 11:01 AM
LOL Egay specials :gay:i have 3 cars buddy.. 70 dollars for some use faded red ones GFO "my two cents" just dont want to see someone get rip off when u can get new ones for 20 dollars more? honda-tech is not 120, i paid 110 for extended ones! these are the normal size their cheaper "BUDDY"

Mike call me if you want a set of red ones i got extra set off the ek in the garage ill sell em to u for 50

im just lazy to post up my parts for sell, not trying to high jack your thread either me and mike done plenty of business but good luck on your sellno being a d!ck but i think your going to lose this price battle. i looked on ebay and the short was are from $120-$150 and the extended are $150-$250 depending on who you buy from. so maybe this guys price is good because if youu cant find a deal on ebay then damn lol........

ash7
08-06-2008, 11:35 AM

im just lazy to post up my parts for sell, not trying to high jack your thread either me and mike done plenty of business but good luck on your sell

Thankyou for showing yourself to be a complete idiot by the above post. I'm glad you have three cars, that's amazing...

...and you spelled hijack wrong
-jonathan

ash7
08-06-2008, 12:04 PM
lugs pending sale on HT

-jonathan

USDM CTR
08-06-2008, 02:56 PM
Thankyou for showing yourself to be a complete idiot by the above post. I'm glad you have three cars, that's amazing...

...and you spelled hijack wrong
-jonathan

LOLOL im not trying to show off that have 3 cars, im saying ive bought many sets of ray lugs and the most i paid so far is 110 for brand new extended ones. only point im trying to make is that you can get brand new ones for 20 dollars more.. not my fault you have no resources. talk all the **** u want but your just another guy that trying to show off your car posting pics here stunting like your on h-tech or some**** LOL. Clean Si tho with clean wheels.......

"Bought these from Litoua a couple weeks back, but they don't match my car quite the way i was wanting.
So, they're back up for the ridiculous price of 70 dollars picked up"

ash7
08-06-2008, 03:17 PM
I am afraid you have no idea who you are talking to champ. I also think it's hilarious how you're a man of many words trying to hide your own ineptitude.

while i appreciate the bumps, I'm afraid they're sold.
-jonathan

USDM CTR
08-06-2008, 03:35 PM
I am afraid you have no idea who you are talking to champ. I also think it's hilarious how you're a man of many words trying to hide your own ineptitude.

while i appreciate the bumps, I'm afraid they're sold.
-jonathan

LOLOL i was trying to help out IA like the people who offer reasonable prices like 40 - 60. you bought these a couple weeks ago and now you reselling them trying to get your money back cause they faded you just another guy that think he's "JDMTYTE" cause you post pics so people can complement your car l
only jdm on your car is the window visor? clean si....
btw this is IA people tend to either give negative or postive feedback towards the thread dont take it so damn personal. great job on the sale very surprise you sold them so quick maybe i should post my parts.

lock this thread

Azn-Boost
08-06-2008, 10:15 PM
dont want to bash your thread but i paid 50 for used set....

Farrow2005
09-06-2008, 12:33 PM
LOLOL i was trying to help out IA like the people who offer reasonable prices like 40 - 60. you bought these a couple weeks ago and now you reselling them trying to get your money back cause they faded you just another guy that think he's "JDMTYTE" cause you post pics so people can complement your car l
only jdm on your car is the window visor? clean si....
btw this is IA people tend to either give negative or postive feedback towards the thread dont take it so damn personal. great job on the sale very surprise you sold them so quick maybe i should post my parts.

lock this thread

You own this thread?

puss

Mr. Clean
09-06-2008, 12:48 PM
wow this thread is ****ing retarded. usdm-ctr, please... PLEASE!! pm me a link for some genuine rays locking nuts for $80... cause you should buy 15 of them and then sell them on ebay for $120 with all the rest of them... if my math is right then you'll profit about $600 +- for shipping charges.

Azn-Boost
09-07-2008, 11:26 PM
dont get mad if u guys are paying retail prices for them and plus ppl on ht are selling used extended lug nuts for 50-80 bux

USDM CTR
09-08-2008, 10:50 AM
wow this thread is ****ing retarded. usdm-ctr, please... PLEASE!! pm me a link for some genuine rays locking nuts for $80... cause you should buy 15 of them and then sell them on ebay for $120 with all the rest of them... if my math is right then you'll profit about $600 +- for shipping charges.

LOL wow this is still going on... i believe he sold them already but anyways why don't yall do a little searching and you will find what you want at a reasonable PRICE?
http://www.honda-tech.com/zerothread?id=2273803
TWO MONTHS USED NEARLY MINT CONDITION EXTENEDED LUGS 100 firm for example sold within 20 mins.

+1 for se7vn for selling them the same day. i rep him for getting his asking price. so lock the thread since it is sold right?