PDA

View Full Version : Recent shots (new camera)

yogi08
08-04-2008, 07:55 AM
Blah blah blah

Feedback? haha thanks!

Nemesis
08-04-2008, 07:56 AM
Every shot you posted is out of focus. Try the autofocus function, its in your manual on how to set it.

yogi08
08-04-2008, 08:08 AM
Every shot you posted is out of focus. Try the autofocus function, its in your manual on how to set it.
thanks man, isnt that what "auto" is on the dial? If so, i just really enjoy shooting on SCN with colorswap more than "auto". Ill mess with it though, just for you ill stop posting out of focus pictures :D

Nemesis
08-04-2008, 08:17 AM
thanks man, isnt that what "auto" is on the dial? If so, i just really enjoy shooting on SCN with colorswap more than "auto". Ill mess with it though, just for you ill stop posting out of focus pictures :D

What kinda camera?

SlowsterCivy
08-04-2008, 08:31 AM
Is it a Canon Powershot model?

james
08-04-2008, 09:30 AM

auto is only for exposure. its calculating shutter and aperture for you, it has no control over focus.

Killer
08-04-2008, 10:40 AM
yup.. def out of focus man....

osnap
08-04-2008, 11:19 AM
lol... yeah. focus is kinda critical.

SixSquared
08-04-2008, 11:28 AM
If you took pictures as well as you run your mouth, you'd be almost as good as a 3 year old.

Nemesis
08-04-2008, 12:04 PM
lol wtf

Random Hero
08-04-2008, 04:52 PM
I thought I was drunk again. Damnit.

yogi08
08-04-2008, 07:53 PM
If you took pictures as well as you run your mouth, you'd be almost as good as a 3 year old.
haha shut up you fatass *****, go get on a damn tredmill and do us, as america a favor. fatass people just complain all the time and ruin everything.

SixSquared
08-04-2008, 08:26 PM
haha shut up you fatass *****, go get on a damn tredmill and do us, as america a favor. fatass people just complain all the time and ruin everything.

seriously, can you think of something besides me being fat? Yeah I'm fat... do I care? No. And you know, it's funny... before I got your stupid ass banned off 240Atlanta, you thought I was pretty damn cool... but then you went all stalker on Abby and I called you out on it and you got pissed off. So then when you couldn't go all stalker on her anymore you went stalker on your birthmother. Always gotta find someone to bug, don't you? Fxcking nuisance is what you are.

integra2die4
08-04-2008, 08:46 PM
Those pics make my head hurt. Ohh and what is with the yogiphotographyinc? This kind of stuff drives me crazy

SixSquared
08-04-2008, 09:08 PM
Those pics make my head hurt. Ohh and what is with the yogiphotographyinc? This kind of stuff drives me crazy

It's called anyone with a sheetbox camera and photoshop fancies themselves to be a pro photographer

87 Turbo II
08-04-2008, 11:51 PM
Photos are out of focus and grainy. You aren't worth having your own watermark yet, nor the um............. engraved border? Idk what to call it, but don't get to full of yourself adding "inc." to the end, you incorporate what? It's just lame.

EDIT: the first one is in focus, or the wood in the background is, the people aren't

yogi08
08-05-2008, 12:23 PM
seriously, can you think of something besides me being fat? Yeah I'm fat... do I care? No. And you know, it's funny... before I got your stupid ass banned off 240Atlanta, you thought I was pretty damn cool... but then you went all stalker on Abby and I called you out on it and you got pissed off. So then when you couldn't go all stalker on her anymore you went stalker on your birthmother. Always gotta find someone to bug, don't you? Fxcking nuisance is what you are.
you probably talk the biggest amount of bull**** ive ever heard. Sure, im adopted... and my family loves me. I was curious of who my real mother was, where she was, etc... so i posted on a low-profile forum i was apart of. Abby is ****ing stupid and so are you, yall are full of yourselfs to think ANYONE in this world would think of stalking your fatass and her anorexic ass. Shut up and continue to **** up peoples cars so i can laugh at your fatass for it... you dont even have a ****ing lift. LOL!

yogi08
08-05-2008, 12:25 PM
Photos are out of focus and grainy. You aren't worth having your own watermark yet, nor the um............. engraved border? Idk what to call it, but don't get to full of yourself adding "inc." to the end, you incorporate what? It's just lame.

EDIT: the first one is in focus, or the wood in the background is, the people aren't
yeah i know man, i do like how they look though, but ill step my game up sooner or later and figure out some better types of shots. I dont think im that good of a photographer, i just really enjoy it... its alot of fun! I enjoy editing the photos, also the watermark isnt anything really... i just like how it sorta sets off a picture. :goodjob:

SixSquared
08-05-2008, 12:44 PM
you probably talk the biggest amount of bull**** ive ever heard. Sure, im adopted... and my family loves me. I was curious of who my real mother was, where she was, etc... so i posted on a low-profile forum i was apart of. Abby is ****ing stupid and so are you, yall are full of yourselfs to think ANYONE in this world would think of stalking your fatass and her anorexic ass. Shut up and continue to **** up peoples cars so i can laugh at your fatass for it... you dont even have a ****ing lift. LOL!

haaahaahaa... your bullsh!t makes the flowers grow. Keep speaking, and I'll keep laughing.

Humphrizzle
08-05-2008, 12:47 PM
nice try... would have been good pics if they were in focus.

SlowsterCivy
08-05-2008, 01:18 PM
Was it answered to what kind of camera you got?

I am not that good with photography either. But I enjoy it as well. I'm still learning.

yogi08
08-05-2008, 01:23 PM
Was it answered to what kind of camera you got?

I am not that good with photography either. But I enjoy it as well. I'm still learning.
just a sony camera, its in my truck at the lot, ill get the **** off of it later. its a fun camera though, but might be forsale... ill let ya know if it is ;)

SlowsterCivy
08-05-2008, 01:38 PM
just a sony camera, its in my truck at the lot, ill get the **** off of it later. its a fun camera though, but might be forsale... ill let ya know if it is ;)

lol...can't buy it dear. I just got a Canon Powershot S5 IS...and I already have a Sony Cybershot DSC T10

yogi08
08-05-2008, 01:48 PM
lol...can't buy it dear. I just got a Canon Powershot S5 IS...and I already have a Sony Cybershot DSC T10
ive been kinda thinking about keeping it old school and going with a d40 or 20d. well not old school, i reckon. i just dont need to put down that much money on a 40d ;)

SlowsterCivy
08-05-2008, 01:53 PM
ive been kinda thinking about keeping it old school and going with a d40 or 20d. well not old school, i reckon. i just dont need to put down that much money on a 40d ;)

I don't use either of my cameras enough to go out and buy a DSLR. :)

You might want to stick with something like your Kodak because if you don't go out shooting with it...enough, why waste all that money? That's a lot of weight to carry around on top of that!

Humphrizzle
08-05-2008, 02:46 PM
the body weighs 2lbs..

that not a lot of weight.

BUGMAN
08-05-2008, 03:32 PM

I have the Powershot SX100 IS and love it for a simple P&S. I have several other SLR's but this thing kicks azz for what it is.

ueyedgr8tness
08-05-2008, 03:53 PM
practice makes perfect. so keep doing what u doing and u will get it 1 day.. Sorry i can't say that for some ppl in this thread lol!!

SlowsterCivy
08-05-2008, 04:04 PM
the body weighs 2lbs..

that not a lot of weight.

I was referring to the lens for it. Not just the body without a lens on it.

SlowsterCivy
08-05-2008, 04:05 PM
I have the Powershot SX100 IS and love it for a simple P&S. I have several other SLR's but this thing kicks azz for what it is.

Yeah the SX100 IS is nice simple point and shoot. If I remember correctly, it doesn't have a LCD screen on it, am I correct?

BUGMAN
08-05-2008, 04:08 PM
Yeah the SX100 IS is nice simple point and shoot. If I remember correctly, it doesn't have a LCD screen on it, am I correct?

Oh no this thing has it all! ;)

SlowsterCivy
08-05-2008, 04:19 PM
Oh no this thing has it all! ;)

Got you. Ah yes, I Remember now. It comes in a silver model as well right?

It was between the G9 and S5 IS. I went with the S5 IS and I love it. :)