PDA

View Full Version : serious chop challenge

The BUCKY
08-03-2008, 11:06 PM
ok i need someone to create me a pic based on a quick drawing i did. i have to present it to a major company and cant send them some ****ty drawing.

http://www.mobcustom.com/IMG/jpg_virtual-yamaha-r1-tuning.jpg

with this pic you could just stretch it, change the colors, lower it a bit.and remove **** like blinkers and tag stuff

http://www.totalmotorcycle.com/photos/2006models/2006-Yamaha-YZF-R1-LEc.jpg

here is my rendering

http://i110.photobucket.com/albums/n89/csubucky19/DSCF6199.jpg

87 Turbo II
08-04-2008, 01:15 AM
I am not prepaired to do a chop like this sorry. I could probably give you a higher quality drawing type thing MAYBE.

DB4LYFE ™
08-04-2008, 02:31 AM
lol i tried...:dunno: i couldnt really get the stretch but o well i gave it a shot!

http://i306.photobucket.com/albums/nn258/wamj7112004/Untitled-1-24.jpg

~DB4LYFE

The BUCKY
08-04-2008, 09:25 AM
hmm could you try to make it a lil darker red and do the wheels red. if not its ok

carbon_crash
08-04-2008, 09:38 AM
so does this mean the shop will be a little more full now?

The BUCKY
08-04-2008, 09:55 AM
not if i dont get this shi done. lol

SixSquared
08-04-2008, 02:09 PM
I had to leave some stuff out.. My filters were being wacky and I don't know what happened to my liquify and wind filters, which means there goes my ability to make flames lol. But it's pretty damn close I think...

SixSquared
08-04-2008, 02:44 PM
oh yeah red wheels! :)

Sorry I couldn't get the stretch. :(

ALVIN
08-05-2008, 01:33 PM
that looks good

Humphrizzle
08-05-2008, 01:37 PM
good job.. reps

integra2die4
08-07-2008, 05:15 PM
oh yeah red wheels! :)

Sorry I couldn't get the stretch. :(

You have some skills! Great Job

kfzemx3
08-09-2008, 10:26 PM
hmmm still little rough but its getting close to tired to look at this screen anymore tonight.

Someone wants to finish the tire up :)

SixSquared
08-09-2008, 11:04 PM
Yeah how about I didn't give you permission to edit my work, so you can kill that right here and now. Thanks.

kfzemx3
08-10-2008, 12:16 PM
lol grow up, I was trying to help out bucky, not **** with your work, which really wasn't yours to begin with, but buckys.

jew_boy
08-10-2008, 12:25 PM
if you really want to get a good chop, you should sign up on streetfire.net there forum is mainly chops and sh!t those people are a lot better at it to

speedminded
08-11-2008, 12:13 AM
lol grow up, I was trying to help out bucky, not **** with your work, which really wasn't yours to begin with, but buckys.Negative. She has the file to prove it is her work that was requested by the "client" aka Bucky.

However, legally neither have permission to edit the original photo anyways which is copyrighted by the photographer.

Editing someones photo with or without their permission is one thing, editing someones artwork/photoshop that takes serious work and effort is entirely different.

87 Turbo II
08-11-2008, 02:18 AM
lol grow up, I was trying to help out bucky, not **** with your work, which really wasn't yours to begin with, but buckys.
As a photographer/photoshopper myself I have to say f*ck you. Emily has some mad photoshopping skills and you didn't have permission to just continue where she left off. The growing up statement can easily be reversed because it's much more mature to respect others work. So you grow up. I mean, I might've edited hers myself to finish the chop considering this was just a messing around thing, not serious, but upon her request I would've appologized and removed it. Your a$4hat statement was uncalled for.

JayKnight
08-11-2008, 06:41 PM
Wow I did not know this was going to turn into a pissing contest.
The CHOPS look good, now quit the My Penis is bigger than your Penis combat
and let them get on with their day.

87 Turbo II
08-11-2008, 09:31 PM
That isn't what this is, this is a legal struggle representing a small portion of a big problem that has faced many photographer's and graphic artists for years, you're acting like it's no big deal just because you have no clue what you're talking about.

Prime.
08-12-2008, 11:00 PM
if you need something serious and professional contact brandt @ graphicdisorder.com

SixSquared
08-12-2008, 11:30 PM

Well I don't have a penis so I guess I'm fxcked.

But seriously.. I think that copyright law only extends to un-modified work. I think that if I were to be brought to court or something for modifying the original professional pic, that I could say that it had been modified enough to become MY work, BASED ON professional work. I wanna say that if you can prove that 60% or more of the original work was modified, copyright doesn't apply. I didn't take my copyright class yet. :(