PDA

View Full Version : Damn Why Does The Weekend's Go So Fast

Brett
08-03-2008, 09:15 PM
Damn I swear I leave work Friday's and think "Hell yeah, I have all weekend" and before I know it.... Sunday night Im hating that its the end. Goes by so quick

blacknightteg
08-03-2008, 09:16 PM
cRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRy bbbbbaaaaaaaaaaaaabbbby, thats life old puto!

Infinite
08-03-2008, 09:20 PM
it's always the weekend for me

Maniacc
08-03-2008, 09:24 PM
Time moves at the same rate, even during the weekday. The speed of the Earth's rotation does not speed up after Friday afternoon. Only reason why it seems slow on weekdays is because we're all doing something productive, unlike weekends. I'm sure we all stay up late Friday nights, then wake up late the next morning. Same goes for Saturday. So, as soon as Sunday rolls by we look at the clock and realize that we just wasted half the day sleeping. I hate it too.

Brett
08-03-2008, 09:25 PM
cRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRy bbbbbaaaaaaaaaaaaabbbby, thats life old puto!

fuk u :D

Infinite
08-03-2008, 09:26 PM
who are you? Plato?

blacknightteg
hah! got love for the old farts its all gravy! i wonder that **** all the time too.

Leisa
Time moves at the same rate, even during the weekday. The speed of the Earth's rotation does not speed up after Friday afternoon. Only reason why it seems slow on weekdays is because we're all doing something productive, unlike weekends. I'm sure we all stay up late Friday nights, then wake up late the next morning. Same goes for Saturday. So, as soon as Sunday rolls by we look at the clock and realize that we just wasted half the day sleeping. I hate it too.

thank you Bill Nye the science guy!!!

Brett
08-03-2008, 09:27 PM
hah! got love for the old farts its all gravy! i wonder that **** all the time too.

Us old people DONT LIKE YOU!! LMAO

Papa_Smurf
08-03-2008, 09:28 PM
thank you Bill Nye the science guy!!!

:lmfao:

Zodiac
08-03-2008, 09:28 PM
You have fun on the weekends.

Maniacc
08-03-2008, 09:35 PM
Usually the reason why a lot of older citizens dislike the younger generation is due to the constant debate about whos generation was; better, harder, more unique, more life changing, ect. than the other. Their really is no real hate between them, just another "who is better, challenge."

blacknightteg
08-03-2008, 09:39 PM
Us old people DONT LIKE YOU!! LMAO

puto please us youngins do the **** you cant that make this country run OOOOOOO

Leisa
08-03-2008, 09:40 PM
Usually the reason why a lot of older citizens dislike the younger generation is due to the constant debate about whos generation was; better, harder, more unique, more life changing, ect. than the other. Their really is no real hate between them, just another "who is better, challenge."

what the ****?