PDA

View Full Version : Night Club Bans Fat Bit.ches

Vteckidd
08-03-2008, 02:54 PM
A group of girls hoping to enjoy a fun night out were refused entry to a club - for being too fat.

Police were called to calm the situation after they say the manager told them to "go away and lose some weight".

Georgina Mason, 23, who was among the group, was left feeling "disgusted" by the ban.

She said: "About five or six or us got there about 11.30pm on Saturday and the bouncers said we were not allowed in because we were too big.

"I told them not to be ridiculous and asked to speak to the manager. He would not look at me directly but said they'd received too many complaints about fat people. He told me to 'go and lose some weight before you come in - fat people are bad for business'.

"I was disgusted he had the nerve to say this. My friend, who is only a size 14, was not allowed in either."

Helen Warner witnessed the storm outside the Havana Club in St Helier, Jersey.

Helen, who says she will never set foot in the club again, said: "I heard the manager say 'Go away and lose some weight, love'. I can't believe what happened."

Altogether, 20 women have complained to police and a Facebook protest page has been set up. But yesterday manager Martin Sayers defended his controversial decision.

He said: "We got a lot of people that I'd classify as morbidly obese and we were getting complaints.

"I am deeply apologetic but business is not good at the minute and I was trying to protect my business.

"If this highlights the problem of obesity, then perhaps some good has come of this.

"I am overweight myself. I did not do this to hurt anyone."

Discuss

1439/2000
08-03-2008, 02:56 PM
If it's not illegal then I'm all for it. Private club can let in whoever they want. One less place for fat bitches to go.

Pissed off? Go to the gym! They'll let you in.

Psycho
08-03-2008, 02:57 PM
Ahahahaha

EmminoDaGreat
08-03-2008, 02:57 PM
awesome!

slostang
08-03-2008, 02:58 PM
LOL @ "only a size 14"

BobbyFresco
08-03-2008, 02:59 PM
If it's not illegal then I'm all for it. Private club can let in whoever they want. One less place for fat bitches to go.

Pissed off? Go to the gym! They'll let you in.

LMFAO...

BTLFED
08-03-2008, 03:01 PM
Hahaha win!

SOHC MONSTER
08-03-2008, 03:04 PM
That is just to damn funny!

nreggie454
08-03-2008, 03:09 PM
LOL @ "only a size 14"

I saw that too LOL.

More places should do this or at least enforce a fat people dress code. I am sorry but if you are fat, you should lose your right to wear tube tops, short shorts/skirts, or anything revealing. There is nothing sexy about rolls of fat pouring out of your "sexy" outfit. Nobody wants to see that ****.

.blank cd
08-03-2008, 03:13 PM
sorry fat bi.tches......

http://www.destructoid.com/wp-content/uploads/2006/11/banstick.jpg

tony
08-03-2008, 03:14 PM
I saw that too LOL.

More places should do this or at least enforce a fat people dress code. I am sorry but if you are fat, you should lose your right to wear tube tops, short shorts/skirts, or anything revealing. There is nothing sexy about rolls of fat pouring out of your "sexy" outfit. Nobody wants to see that ****.

Agreed, there needs to be consequences and this is a damn good start. I know there are exceptions and some people can't help their weight but damn.. draw the line somewhere.

EmminoDaGreat
08-03-2008, 03:14 PM
no tube tops for me :(

.blank cd
08-03-2008, 03:15 PM
I saw that too LOL.

More places should do this or at least enforce a fat people dress code. I am sorry but if you are fat, you should lose your right to wear tube tops, short shorts/skirts, or anything revealing. There is nothing sexy about rolls of fat pouring out of your "sexy" outfit. Nobody wants to see that ****.Troof good sir.

BBWs take note: Unless we are having sexual relations, your skin belongs underneath a bunch of clothes and blankets

speedminded
08-03-2008, 03:20 PM
What if IA did that?! It would go from 99% to 100% all male members! :lmfao:

BTLFED
08-03-2008, 03:21 PM
Troof good sir.

BBWs take note: Unless we are having sexual relations, your skin belongs underneath a bunch of clothes and blankets

Does that mean you fuk fat b!tches?

.blank cd
08-03-2008, 03:22 PM
Does that mean you fuk fat b!tches?Big girls need lovin too.:bump: :love:

AnTi-PooN
08-03-2008, 03:25 PM
^^^^ownd

BTLFED
Big girls need lovin too.:bump: :love:

Not from me. :no:

BobbyFresco
I've never understood the whole concept of a woman calling herself a "BBW"....

I mean if heart attacks, heart disease , strokes, and diabetes are things to be proud of then by all means.....

OTG Signs
08-03-2008, 03:26 PM
LOL @ "only a size 14"

Exactly what I was thinking. Makes me wonder how big the main girl is.

SOHC MONSTER
08-03-2008, 03:27 PM

Thats all you home skillet. :lmfao:

BobbyFresco
08-03-2008, 03:30 PM
LOL....

Zodiac
08-03-2008, 03:35 PM
they take up too much space in the clubs anyway.

.blank cd
08-03-2008, 03:41 PM
Yeah when im at the clubs, im tryin to do some hottie huntin

AnthonyF
08-03-2008, 03:47 PM
You let one fat person, they take up as much space as 2 people. So you just lost cash right then. Now if the club has an all you can eat, then they can make up for the business they lost by bringing the fat b*tch in.

-Ant.

Nikola
08-03-2008, 03:47 PM
If I have to pay to get in then I dont want to be looking at some seadonkeys shaking their back ends.

redrumracer
08-03-2008, 03:55 PM
thats awesome lol

FasTech
08-03-2008, 04:04 PM
I think its pretty funny!

Zodiac
08-03-2008, 04:14 PM
You let one fat person, they take up as much space as 2 people. So you just lost cash right then. Now if the club has an all you can eat, then they can make up for the business they lost by bringing the fat b*tch in.

-Ant.

amen to that.

ironchef
08-03-2008, 04:30 PM
Do those dumb whales really think that complaining to the police or making a facebook group is going to do anything? The club can refuse service to anyone they want.

4dmin
08-03-2008, 04:47 PM
http://media.ebaumsworld.com/picture/skrilled/FatGirls.png

.blank cd
08-03-2008, 05:01 PM
:sicks: :sicks: :sicks: :sicks: :sicks: :sicks: :sicks: :sicks: :sicks: :sicks: :sicks: :sicks: :sicks: :sicks: :sicks: :sicks: :sicks: :sicks: :sicks: :sicks: :sicks: :sicks: :sicks: :sicks: :sicks: :sicks: :sicks: :sicks: :sicks: :sicks:

ubers2k
08-03-2008, 05:04 PM

Goddamn it why would you post that? I was just fixing to go eat... I hate you! :2up: lol

tony
08-03-2008, 05:12 PM
Goddamn it why would you post that? I was just fixing to go eat... I hate you! :2up: lol

Then you quote it so we can see it 3 times in a row.

kouki
08-03-2008, 05:20 PM

Then you quote it so we can see it 3 times in a row.
lol

G.C
08-03-2008, 05:20 PM
What if IA did that?! It would go from 99% to 100% all male members!

^^too funny!!! But hey stuff like that is everywhere. in japan you cant enter a swimming pool or onsen(hot spring) if you have any kind of tattoo.

ranger250x
08-03-2008, 05:22 PM
^^^^hahahaha......fat girls in clubs just take up space. you can lose weight by dancing but i dont want to see 160lbs + of jiggling cottage cheese cutting some rug!! now good day

Zodiac
08-03-2008, 05:34 PM
^^^^hahahaha......fat girls in clubs just take up space. you can lose weight by dancing but i dont want to see 160lbs + of jiggling cottage cheese cutting some rug!! now good day

no beached whales allowed.

http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c187/Big_Papi_Jeff/beachedwhalefunny.jpg

Infinite
08-03-2008, 05:44 PM
we all know btlfed loves him some seacow

Lucky DAWG
08-03-2008, 05:55 PM
I was with 2 kids from England last night and its just a laughing stock everywhere else in the world how many fat people we have.

There is no reason why you can't be in shape unless its a medical condition, which for 99% of people it is not.

There is a difference between "lifting" which takes lots of time and dedication to get huge muscles, and then going to the gym 2 or 3 times a week and running or doing exercises just to get toned. People would be surprised how little of effort is required to be healthy

nreggie454
08-03-2008, 06:04 PM
I was with 2 kids from England last night and its just a laughing stock everywhere else in the world how many fat people we have.

There is no reason why you can't be in shape unless its a medical condition, which for 99% of people it is not.

There is a difference between "lifting" which takes lots of time and dedication to get huge muscles, and then going to the gym 2 or 3 times a week and running or doing exercises just to get toned. People would be surprised how little of effort is required to be healthy

**** you can be in decent shape by just eating right. However, most people would rather order a double cheese for themselves and their fatass kids than make a proper meal.

tony
08-03-2008, 07:07 PM
**** you can be in decent shape by just eating right. However, most people would rather order a double cheese for themselves and their fatass kids than make a proper meal.

Thats exactly what I was going to say, I have a couple of friends who are overweight but think its crazy I wont eat anything after 7pm. Or that I'll go to subway instead of ordering a pizza.

Infinite
08-03-2008, 07:13 PM
i eat healthy to begin with... but the more i eat the less i weigh?
makes 0 sense

Zodiac
08-03-2008, 07:32 PM

it depends on the person too..i have an extremely high metabolism which gives me the ability to eating 6000* calories each day and still stay the same weight range.:taun:

tony
08-03-2008, 07:40 PM
it depends on the person too..i have an extremely high metabolism which gives me the ability to eating 6000* calories each day and still stay the same weight range.:taun:

how old are you?

SOHC MONSTER
08-03-2008, 07:45 PM
-Ant.

F*ck no they won't. You ever see the fat people get kicked out of an all you can eat chinese buffet? Sh*t is so funny and it really does happen. :lmfao:

Crazy Asian
08-03-2008, 08:00 PM
HAHAHAHAHAH

k20siboii
08-03-2008, 08:02 PM
to be honest im all for it

ubers2k
08-03-2008, 08:10 PM
how old are you?

I'm in the same boat, and I'm 22. I can't gain weight for **** and I lose a little every day in the damn shop.

tony
08-03-2008, 08:20 PM
I'm in the same boat, and I'm 22. I can't gain weight for **** and I lose a little every day in the damn shop.

I'm 28.. and unless you keep and athletes regimen I'd love to see ya take in 6000 calories and not gain a pound. Expect to start seeing changes around 25-26.

ubers2k
08-03-2008, 08:24 PM
I'm 28.. and unless you keep and athletes regimen I'd love to see ya take in 6000 calories and not gain a pound. Expect to start seeing changes around 25-26.

oh, I know it'll eventually catch up with me, but I don't eat junk at all and am constantly at the gym. I should be good (that and I have to keep careful with my family health history)

Zodiac
08-03-2008, 10:28 PM
how old are you?

im 18.

Im also a Track and Field standout

and i play football.

BlkCD5
08-03-2008, 10:40 PM
Its more of a safety issue. I mean what if one fat ***** gets drunk and passes out, falling on some poor guy? Death count one. Also if there is a fire and they try to get out, but get stuck one of the the doors during the process, everyone in the club is ****ed.

Zodiac
08-03-2008, 11:24 PM
^ LOLOLOLOL

SiRed94
08-03-2008, 11:31 PM
hahah that is fuccking awesome... I can't stand seeing fat, drunk, half-naked, sloppy b!tches at the club....

mmmmpsi
08-03-2008, 11:38 PM
Oh I see it's going to be one of those kinda forums.. well in that case..

http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b174/modded46/Funny/1172689362881.gif

mmmmpsi
08-03-2008, 11:55 PM
And last but certianly not least..

http://www.lolstash.com/images/8qx0x6l0dnniy4bikrv8.jpg

mmmmpsi
08-04-2008, 12:05 AM
Well.. we have an inside video of why they were banned...

http://img254.imageshack.us/img254/1823/13116217hh7.jpg

Humphrizzle
08-04-2008, 12:06 AM
da fat bitchez aint get naw luvins frum meh!

Lucky DAWG
08-04-2008, 12:16 AM

I will admit i feel bad when it comes to something like that, being suicide.

But if you don't have the self motivation to stay healthy... i mean keeping the one thing god gave to you in decent shape then you are ruining the gift of life. I've never understood suicide as a way out instead of just facing your problems.

Vteckidd
08-04-2008, 12:28 AM
I weighed 125lbs in High school cause i swam 10,000 yards a day.

After i got out of college i worked as a loader for UPS in Arizona (120 degree summer days are more like 140-150 inside a trailer) so i never gained weight. I was sickly thin when i was 20.

THen i started drinking, i used to be able to drink a 24 pack a day easily. I could drink almost a 1/5th of captain morgan without it phazing me.

By the time i was 23 i was up to 190lbs.

Today im 27 an i weigh 238lbs. It caught up to me FAST. I quit smoking in December and i gained 20 lbs almost overnight.

I finally got to the point where XL shirts wouldnt fit right and i got a gut. My health started to deteriate rapidly fast, i was getting sick all the time, coughing alot, feeling lathargic and lazy.

About 2 months ago i decided to stop eating fast food. I cut out Sodas, and i havent been anywhere near a fast food place but Chick Fila (maybne twice tops) in the last 2 months. I eat alot at home now, mainly lean steaks and chicken.

I started walking at night with my dog and jogging a little and i started swimming at my parents pool again. So far im down to 225, and i do feel much better. Its only 13lbs but its a start. Im finding its MUCH harder for me to lose weight now then it was when i was 20-23 years old.

It WILL catch up with you

Humphrizzle
08-04-2008, 12:33 AM
fix your photobucket picture in sig.

Zodiac
08-04-2008, 12:57 AM

holy **** not that much.

mmmmpsi
08-04-2008, 02:54 AM

After i got out of college i worked as a loader for UPS in Arizona (120 degree summer days are more like 140-150 inside a trailer) so i never gained weight. I was sickly thin when i was 20.

THen i started drinking, i used to be able to drink a 24 pack a day easily. I could drink almost a 1/5th of captain morgan without it phazing me.

Today im 27 an i weigh 238lbs. It caught up to me FAST. I quit smoking in December and i gained 20 lbs almost overnight.

I finally got to the point where XL shirts wouldnt fit right and i got a gut. My health started to deteriate rapidly fast, i was getting sick all the time, coughing alot, feeling lathargic and lazy.

About 2 months ago i decided to stop eating fast food. I cut out Sodas, and i havent been anywhere near a fast food place but Chick Fila (maybne twice tops) in the last 2 months. I eat alot at home now, mainly lean steaks and chicken.

I started walking at night with my dog and jogging a little and i started swimming at my parents pool again. So far im down to 225, and i do feel much better. Its only 13lbs but its a start. Im finding its MUCH harder for me to lose weight now then it was when i was 20-23 years old.

GYM membership maybe??

Salads??

Water?

Just a few suggestions..

I'm not exactly the thinest person ever, I have always been between 180 and 210 for a 5'9" male.. But I do go to the gym at least twice a week and have always felt pretty healthy and active. it's all about moderation and if you're drinking a case a day.. or was.. ouch. damn dude..

T.S.
08-04-2008, 08:36 AM

You know I sort of agree with you.

I will be the first to admit that I do not eat healthy. Im 26 years old. And when i was in high school i swam for SwimAtlanta, and i swam distance mostly the 1 mile and 500 meters. So i would spend 4-5 hours a day in the pool. I played soccer so I was very active as a kid. When i left high school i didnt really realize how much exercising really meant to me.

I currently eat in the neighborhood of 6-8000 calories a day. And again i dont eat healthy. I eat no vegtables, no chicken, no salad. I do take a multivitamin. I have been the same weight and the same height since i was around 12-13 years old. I weigh in at a wooping 157lbs. My secret is i ride a bicycle 30 miles a day. And i drink tons of water. (about 4 gallons a day) And i take supplaments for all the stuff i dont eat. You can be healthy without actually eating healthy. But it takes a strong person mentally to be able to do this. I know most people think im nuts for biking the distances i do in the mid-summer but you know what after i get off that bike from coming home. I have so much energy its not even funny. Not everyone can do this i understand. But just changing from drinking soda to water, and instead of sitting on the couch and playing video games for 4 hours. Take 30-45 minutes out of that and walk the neighborhood. You would be suprised how much of a difference that really makes.

I feel sorry for obese people, I really do. My mother is obese she has been that way my whole life. I have only seen pictures of her when she was skinny. I wish that one day she would get out there and walk and eat healthy and maybe she could start to lose the weight. But i fear at her age the only thing that may make her change her mind is a heart attack. Its sad to think that but at the rate she is going i doubt there is anything in this world that will change her mind.

I give it a few more years and you will see obsessity kill more people then cancer will.

Ran
08-04-2008, 08:45 AM

http://www.lolstash.com/images/8qx0x6l0dnniy4bikrv8.jpg4chan wins again! :lmfao:

Also, the night in the OP is awesome! :goodjob:

willum14pb
08-04-2008, 09:09 AM
lmfao! i'm all for this. I hate fat bitches with nasty ass clothing revealing too much. GROSSSSSS. I just recently went over seas and the fattest person i saw was maybe 15-20 pounds over weight and it was in ireland where they drink beer from morning to night time. I come back to america and it's a ****ing fat fest. Disgusting.

tony
08-04-2008, 09:18 AM
I will admit i feel bad when it comes to something like that, being suicide.

But if you don't have the self motivation to stay healthy... i mean keeping the one thing god gave to you in decent shape then you are ruining the gift of life. I've never understood suicide as a way out instead of just facing your problems.

Theres people without limbs enjoying their life and thats something they CANNOT change, **** that suicide is a selfish act especially over something you ultimately control.

Vteckidd
08-04-2008, 09:24 AM
GYM membership maybe??

Salads??

Water?

Just a few suggestions..

I'm not exactly the thinest person ever, I have always been between 180 and 210 for a 5'9" male.. But I do go to the gym at least twice a week and have always felt pretty healthy and active. it's all about moderation and if you're drinking a case a day.. or was.. ouch. damn dude..

I hate the gym, ive never been in my life. SOmething about working out next to other people, phobia i guess lol.

I dont drink much anymore, maybe a beer if i go out to a restaurant, but i was just saying thats where i started putting weight on was in college when i WAS an alcoholic.

Sammich
08-04-2008, 09:30 AM
that is lol

rupertaker
08-04-2008, 09:31 AM
yeah I started gaining weight from being a lazy ass that eats nothing but garbage.

I used to be 143 but shot up to 146 in no time.

With rigorous excercise, I'm hoping to get back to the old me.

PS I'm glad the fat girls were kicked out. Time to go to the gym.

ShooterMcGavin
08-04-2008, 09:57 AM
lollerf*ckingcaust :lmao:

mocha latte cupcake
08-04-2008, 10:00 AM
HHI does that down here, too fat.. not gettin in the door. its nice to not have to worry about the porky girls tryin to hit on you, or taking up the dance floor...

20 skinny girls on the dance floor is better than 8 fat ones... :D

Ran
I used to be 143 but shot up to 146 in no time.

With rigorous excercise, I'm hoping to get back to the old me.Dude, 3 pounds? Sweat it out or go take a massive dump. lol

ShooterMcGavin
You know I sort of agree with you.

I will be the first to admit that I do not eat healthy. Im 26 years old. And when i was in high school i swam for SwimAtlanta, and i swam distance mostly the 1 mile and 500 meters. So i would spend 4-5 hours a day in the pool. I played soccer so I was very active as a kid. When i left high school i didnt really realize how much exercising really meant to me.

I currently eat in the neighborhood of 6-8000 calories a day. And again i dont eat healthy. I eat no vegtables, no chicken, no salad. I do take a multivitamin. I have been the same weight and the same height since i was around 12-13 years old. I weigh in at a wooping 157lbs. My secret is i ride a bicycle 30 miles a day. And i drink tons of water. (about 4 gallons a day) And i take supplaments for all the stuff i dont eat. You can be healthy without actually eating healthy. But it takes a strong person mentally to be able to do this. I know most people think im nuts for biking the distances i do in the mid-summer but you know what after i get off that bike from coming home. I have so much energy its not even funny. Not everyone can do this i understand. But just changing from drinking soda to water, and instead of sitting on the couch and playing video games for 4 hours. Take 30-45 minutes out of that and walk the neighborhood. You would be suprised how much of a difference that really makes.

I feel sorry for obese people, I really do. My mother is obese she has been that way my whole life. I have only seen pictures of her when she was skinny. I wish that one day she would get out there and walk and eat healthy and maybe she could start to lose the weight. But i fear at her age the only thing that may make her change her mind is a heart attack. Its sad to think that but at the rate she is going i doubt there is anything in this world that will change her mind.

I give it a few more years and you will see obsessity kill more people then cancer will.
:eek:

ShooterMcGavin
08-04-2008, 10:01 AM
HHI does that down here, too fat.. not gettin in the door. its nice to not have to worry about the porky girls tryin to hit on you, or taking up the dance floor...

20 skinny girls on the dance floor is better than 8 fat ones... :D
LESS IS MORE errr i mean less is more

Sammich
08-04-2008, 10:01 AM
at least u wouldnt have to worry about waking up drunk to a fat chick

Ran
08-04-2008, 10:02 AM
http://i179.photobucket.com/albums/w295/theamazingkfz/GoBeFat.jpg

rupertaker
08-04-2008, 10:02 AM
lollerf*ckingcaust :lmao:

what the hell are you laughing at?

ShooterMcGavin
08-04-2008, 10:07 AM
what the hell are you laughing at?
your fatass :chuckles:

Tiff-O-Bitties
08-04-2008, 10:10 AM
Well, fat people need lovin too! Geeze.. how mean...

If I was turned away from a club for being too fat, my ass would be going to the gym the very next day, NOT calling the police and causing a disturbance and drawing more attention to myself...

T.S.
08-04-2008, 10:11 AM
:eek:

I eat about 6 to 8 full meals a day. And try to snack during the day to keep up. :goodjob:

T.S.
08-04-2008, 10:12 AM

If I was turned away from a club for being too fat, my ass would be going to the gym the very next day, NOT calling the police and causing a disturbance and drawing more attention to myself...

AMEN SISTER PREACH IT!!! :cheers:

ShooterMcGavin

if all people thought like that we'd have a much healthier (and hotter) society :D

ShooterMcGavin
I eat about 6 to 8 full meals a day. And try to snack during the day to keep up. :goodjob:
wtf? your days have 48 hrs in it or something? :lmao:

rupertaker
08-04-2008, 10:16 AM
your fatass :chuckles:

:(

Tiff-O-Bitties

That's the best thing to do... Keep your metabolism up by eating 6 small meals/day, work out... You'll be amazed how fit you'll look...

mocha latte cupcake
awww don't make him cry.. its ok.. you're not fat... you're just.... fluffy.

T.S.

No but im up at 3:30 every morning and im asleep by about 10 at night every night. =) I work a full time job in the morning and a part time job at night. I can seriously go to cici's pizza and sit and have like 3-4 whole pizza's.

Sammich
08-04-2008, 10:21 AM
awww don't make him cry.. its ok.. you're not fat... you're just.... fluffy.

fluffy = aunt jemina

rich/thick = mrs butterworths

:lmfao:

ShooterMcGavin
08-04-2008, 10:25 AM
That's the best thing to do... Keep your metabolism up by eating 6 small meals/day, work out... You'll be amazed how fit you'll look...
believe me tiff i'm all about more meals/snacks in a day, but 6000-8000 calories per day is something else entirely :P

Mike Lowrey
08-04-2008, 10:25 AM
It was a simple business decision.......

Club holds 200 people.

One Fat Bitch take up the space of two regular Bitches

So, he could be charging cover for 200 regular people or 100 fat people.....

It's simple math.... :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

bigdare23
08-04-2008, 11:03 AM
After reading all of these post, I guess I'm the only brave enough to say, That's ****ed Up! Cool, you can pick and choose who you want in your club, but why you gotta diss them infront of everybody. What goes around comes around, so the owner is going to get his for his actions. Also, I like how everyone looks down on big people like the are the worse things on this earth. Loosing weight is a lot easier said then done with for "most" people.

Cav-E-R, unless your the realest female every, its highly unlikely you would be at the gym the next day after you been kicked out of a club because of your weight in front of many people. More than likely, you're be some where crying or eatting because you are now depressed even more than what you were to start with.

Lucky DAWG
08-04-2008, 11:05 AM
After reading all of these post, I guess I'm the only brave enough to say, That's ****ed Up! Cool, you can pick and choose who you want in your club, but why you gotta diss them infront of everybody. What goes around comes around, so the owner is going to get his for his actions. Also, I like how everyone looks down on big people like the are the worse things on this earth. Loosing weight is a lot easier said then done with for "most" people.

Cav-E-R, unless your the realest female every, its highly unlikely you would be at the gym the next day after you been kicked out of a club because of your weight in front of many people. More than likely, you're be some where crying or eatting because you are now depressed even more than what you were to start with.

How do you think in shape people got that way? By working their asses off with blood and sweat, not crying about it. I like how people are so envious of other people's lives or lifestyles but not willing to work for it.

Tiff-O-Bitties
08-04-2008, 11:11 AM

Guess, I'm real.... I was called fat for 9 months by the father of my child, 6 weeks after approval from the dr. after having my son, I had my FAT ASS in the gym EVERY DAY!!! I lost every bit of baby weight and now I'm getting toned...

See pics... during pregnancy (after gaining 32 lbs) and 17 months later..

Sammich
08-04-2008, 11:12 AM
i hit it..i mean i'd hit it

:ninja:

Ran
08-04-2008, 11:15 AM
See pics... during pregnancy (after gaining 32 lbs) and 17 months later..Wow, nice work! :cheers:

tdurr
08-04-2008, 11:21 AM
Wow, nice work! :cheers:

x2 So i think she wins the award for the realest woman ever? lol
good job :goodjob:
T-durr

Tiff-O-Bitties
08-04-2008, 11:25 AM
Thank you.

T.S.
08-04-2008, 12:35 PM
Holy crap Tiff you look amazing...

T.S.
08-04-2008, 12:40 PM

Go cry to someone that gives a **** seriously. You think obese people care about themselves? HELL NO THEY DONT! Instead they order a Double whopper with cheese and a large fry and a DIET COKE. Like that Diet coke is going to save there fat ass. Then they have the nuts to complain when they get turned down for entering a club where they were probably where spandex and had there fat rolls just hanging out.

Me and my Girlfriend had this discussion the other night at the Rascal Flatts concert. About how many obese woman were wearing nasty clothes. And my girlfriend is no small woman at all. But she knows how to dress herself and make her self look beautiful. People need to wake the hell up and stop making excuses and start making solutions. Bitching and whining about something you can help only makes you look dumb.

Sammich
08-04-2008, 12:41 PM
Me and my Girlfriend had this discussion the other night at the Rascal Flatts concert. About how many obese woman were wearing nasty clothes. And my girlfriend is no small woman at all. But she knows how to dress herself and make her self look beautiful. People need to wake the hell up and stop making excuses and start making solutions. Bitching and whining about something you can help only makes you look dumb.

PREACH...thats the nasty mess ive ever seen..fat and wearing revealing tight clothes ftl

J-ROCK
08-04-2008, 01:11 PM
:lmfao:

v3rd1g0
08-04-2008, 01:11 PM

they just have to pay....

on a serious note. I agree with the owners doing what they want. Business is business.

BTLFED
08-04-2008, 05:16 PM
we all know btlfed loves him some seacow

B!tch everyone knows you are the chubby chaser. You are the one that said you are going to marry a girl on this site: http://chubbychase.net/

rupertaker
08-04-2008, 05:17 PM
B!tch everyone knows you are the chubby chaser. You are the one that said you are going to marry a girl on this site: http://chubbychase.net/

***** you are a chubby chaser!

BTLFED
08-04-2008, 05:20 PM

Bahahahahahaha!!! :lmfao:

Come on people, you know that is probably bullsh!t. "Strong rope" HAHAHA

BTLFED
08-04-2008, 05:30 PM
***** you are a chubby chaser!

LOL okay :lmfao: