PDA

View Full Version : For those that live in or drive through Griffin

AlanŽ
08-02-2008, 11:11 PM
What the hell is wrong with people there. Seriously I go through or to Griffin maybe once a week because of school or my girl and everytime I go through there some moron thinks he's either Paul Walker or a monster truck driver and decides to do something incredibly stupid and life threatening.

Today I'm taking my girl to Wal-Mart and some Vin Diesel wannabe in his Sunfire decides he's gonna ride my ass all the way on the on ramp to 16 and then ride my ass while I'm doing 70 in the left lane. I let him do it for a bit as I was passing people and finally got tired of it so I backed off the throttle and tried to get over so he decides to get closer. So I get back in it and he still won't get off me. Now I would have gotten over but there was traffic so that wasn't an option.

At this point I'm getting fed up with it so I decided to give him a friendly request to get off my rear by lightly tapping the brakes. His response is to take the one opening that appears in the right lane to pass me and then slam on his brakes.

I mean seriously are people that dumb? This isn't the first time this has happened either.

FlipKing
08-02-2008, 11:14 PM
What the hell is wrong with people there. Seriously I go through or to Griffin maybe once a week because of school or my girl and everytime I go through there some moron thinks he's either Paul Walker or a monster truck driver.

Today I'm taking my girl to Wal-Mart and some Vin Diesel wannabe in his Sunfire decides he's gonna ride my ass all the way on the on ramp to 16 and then ride my ass while I'm doing 70 in the left lane. I let him do it for a bit as I was passing people and finally got tired of it so I backed off the throttle and tried to get over so he decides to get closer. So I get back in it and he still won't get off me. Now I would have gotten over but there was traffic so that wasn't an option.

At this point I'm getting fed up with it so I decided to give him a friendly request to get off my rear by lightly tapping the brakes. His response is to take the one opening that appears in the right lane to pass me and then slam on his brakes.

I mean seriously are people that dumb?

OOO!!!! Oooo!!! Lemme anwser!!!! Yes, yes they are that dumb,lol

slostang
08-02-2008, 11:17 PM
I lived in griffin for 10 years and go to school at griffin tech 3 days a week.

I feel you pain brother.

Kevykev
08-03-2008, 09:28 AM
Where the hell is Griffin anyway?

It's one of those towns that I hear of but never know where it is!

BlkCD5
08-03-2008, 09:41 AM
Do you know where hwy 1941 is? Its a few miles near the Atlanta motor speedway

AnthonyF
08-03-2008, 09:44 AM
E brake.

-Ant.

Kevykev
08-03-2008, 09:50 AM
Do you know where hwy 1941 is? Its a few miles near the Atlanta motor speedway

GOTCHA! :goodjob:

ep9716
08-03-2008, 10:14 AM
E brake.

-Ant.

Break Check FTMFW

OneSlow5pt0
08-03-2008, 10:34 AM
ummm,yea they are...........

quickdodgeŽ
08-03-2008, 10:45 AM
Break Check FTMFW

"BREAK" check? You mean they should have just stopped and rested and had a snack?

Or did you mean "BRAKE" check?

Lolol. Just fuccing with ya. Later, QD.

AnthonyF
08-03-2008, 11:57 AM
"BREAK" check? You mean they should have just stopped and rested and had a snack?

Or did you mean "BRAKE" check?

Lolol. Just fuccing with ya. Later, QD.

you forgot to mention that it is even more ironic that he quoted me and I spelled it right. lolol.

-Ant.