PDA

View Full Version : Guy who hit thacker goes to jail.

Jason..
08-02-2008, 07:59 PM
Talk to the guys BFF today and its official :no: .Wow no one mess with the internet whore you will go to jail:police: .This is unbealivable.Thanks thacker you really are a lil ***** boy.

Truegiant
08-02-2008, 08:00 PM
find what county he is in and go to there online mugshots there! that would be funny!

IP37
08-02-2008, 08:01 PM
lol wow this tacker guy really is that big of a ***** huh

ACCORDPRIDE
08-02-2008, 08:03 PM
cant believe that
that sucks

Jason..
08-02-2008, 08:03 PM
lol that would be funny.

find what county he is in and go to there online mugshots there! that would be funny!

AnTi-PooN
08-02-2008, 08:05 PM
thats uncalled for

MR.EM1
08-02-2008, 08:06 PM
what county did he hit thacker in???

Jason..
08-02-2008, 08:07 PM
Dekalb

slostang
08-02-2008, 08:07 PM
bacon ????

Jason..
08-02-2008, 08:08 PM
^ stop!!!

slostang
08-02-2008, 08:13 PM
^ stop!!!

lol

AnTi-PooN
08-02-2008, 08:14 PM
like hit his car or owned him in the face?

southside
08-02-2008, 08:16 PM
^^^OWNED

Jason..
08-02-2008, 08:18 PM
Face

slostang
08-02-2008, 08:19 PM

knocked out cold.

Thighs
lol what a little *****. i never had a real problem with this dude except for him thinking his life = the fast and the furious, but he really got the popo involved because hes cant hold his own and got his ass whooped?

what a little tattle-tale..

tdurr
lol.. But thacker, your :gay:fyi.
Sucks for the guy who hit him... Id still give him a high 5 even tho it was a cheap shot
T-durr

Jason..
08-02-2008, 08:21 PM
Not a cheap shot he knew it was coming.

lol.. But thacker, your :gay:fyi.
Sucks for the guy who hit him... Id still give him a high 5 even tho it was a cheap shot
T-durr

Jason..
08-02-2008, 08:21 PM
It went something like this!!!

patrick4588
08-02-2008, 08:27 PM
haha. no one had vids or pics of it?

BABY J
08-02-2008, 08:27 PM
You can't talk sh*t and not expect people to try to own you. BUTTTT, you can't jar some1 just b/c they talk sh*t either. They both got what they deserved.

Tech5
08-02-2008, 08:30 PM
whata Biatch!!!!!

Tech5
08-02-2008, 08:31 PM
:2up: :2up: :2up: :2up:

BABY J
08-02-2008, 08:33 PM
If I was that guy that hit him , when I get out of Jail I will find his AZZ an knock the shltt out of him again...Pu$$y

The kicker w/ that is - that means you think Hacker is worth going to jail for not once, but twice. He's barely worth responding to or getting upset @ w/ his online shenanigans... much less exerting any physical effort. But hey - diff strokes for diff folks.

Jason..
08-02-2008, 08:33 PM
You can't talk sh*t and not expect people to try to own you. BUTTTT, you can't jar some1 just b/c they talk sh*t either. They both got what they deserved.
I wouldnt say that now.

Tech5
08-02-2008, 08:37 PM
Yeah well that is me!:cheers:
The kicker w/ that is - that means you think Hacker is worth going to jail for not once, but twice. He's barely worth responding to or getting upset @ w/ his online shenanigans... much less exerting any physical effort. But hey - diff strokes for diff folks.

Jason..
08-02-2008, 08:42 PM
Sad huh josh?

OneSlow5pt0
08-02-2008, 08:44 PM
even though i belive that regardless of what anyone says ,u never have he right to hit another person,so in that i dont feel sorry bout him being jail...........but also not everyone agrees with my thinking,so guess if u run ur mouth all day figured it would catch up to u

MR.EM1
08-02-2008, 08:45 PM
whats the guys name and is he black...im gonna find this angel

Jason..
08-02-2008, 08:46 PM
Ill hit you!!!!!!! JK buddy

even thought i belive that regardless of what anyone says ,u never have he right to hit another person,so in that i dont feel sorry bout him being jail...........but also not everyone agrees with my thinking,so guess if u run ur mouth all day figured it would catch up to u

Tech5
08-02-2008, 08:51 PM
Well I understand that you have have no right to put your hands on someone...BUT in this case I will make it my duty to make him STFU...But I wasnt there nor can say what He did was right.But if thacker was talking shltt to me ,or touched me the wrong way he would be Not slapped But KNOCKED out where he couldnt remember who I was to call the cops! The got that is in jail didnt do the job right an that is how he got caught! SO suks to be him...Next time I am sure he will do it right an knock him out ,like chuck norris would have !

CHUCK NORRIS
08-02-2008, 09:02 PM
Well I understand that you have have no right to put your hands on someone...BUT in this case I will make it my duty to make him STFU...But I wasnt there nor can say what He did was right.But if thacker was talking shltt to me ,or touched me the wrong way he would be Not slapped But KNOCKED out where he couldnt remember who I was to call the cops! The got that is in jail didnt do the job right an that is how he got caught! SO suks to be him...Next time I am sure he will do it right an knock him out ,like chuck norris would have !

Wrong. I would have made him knock himself out.

patrick4588
08-02-2008, 09:08 PM
ROFL^^^^

DESTRO_91
08-02-2008, 09:17 PM
What's really g@y about the situation; if thacker had taken the punch recovered and whipped the other guy's azz, this thread would never have existed. Pride is a mofo, thacker got embarrassed and decided to make dude pay for knocking him out at the risk of receiving all this e-humiliation. B!TCH MOVE SUPREME!!

TIGERJC
08-02-2008, 09:20 PM
whats the guys name and is he black...im gonna find this angel
who r u? Who cares who the other guy was

ueyedgr8tness
08-02-2008, 09:21 PM
Wow he really is a little bit**.. Dish tht shi* out and can't handle it when it catches up to him lol!

BlkCD5
08-02-2008, 09:25 PM
that sucks to have him put in jail. Ironic thing was that Thacker mentioned he wouldn't go to police cus the guy was on probation.

IndianStig
08-02-2008, 09:29 PM
Thacker is a *****. I hope he's been banned. I wouldn't want an IA member to go to jail cause they stood up to someone in their face.

ACCORDPRIDE
08-02-2008, 09:30 PM
Ill hit you!!!!!!! JK buddy

X2 lolz

87 Turbo II
08-02-2008, 09:39 PM
This si why I try to not piss anyone off.

MR.EM1
08-02-2008, 09:40 PM
This si why I try to not piss anyone off.

thats wat im talking about!!!

Big J
08-02-2008, 09:43 PM

I thought it was fairly simple, if your man enough to talk ****, especially to some ones face, you ought to expect that it's well within the realm of possibility you might get jacked. AND if you talked yourself into that situation the only recourse you should have is to go home a cry, not drop a dime.

Coy
08-02-2008, 09:48 PM
B!TCH MOVE SUPREME!!

Quoted for truth.

ILOVEKIDDRACING
08-02-2008, 10:20 PM
I've seriously heard enough about this. You guys weren't there... and you have no right to comment on any of it.

You guys are acting like I was talking **** to the guy that hit me.

I've never said two words to the guy my entire life. He doesn't even get on the message boards. He only knew about me from apparently what his friends had told him.

When I walked up to shane, I was angry but not about to fight. When I confronted shane is when the guy slugged me in the side of the face and then came at me again. Totally unexpected... utterly uncalled for. Everyone that was really there that night agree's with that... even the people that hate me.

This was shanes words over at streetcarforums

Shane: "I'm still confused as to why he was mad at me I kept telling cross bread to leave him alone then he got mad at me cause I didn't even know till 30 min before he did he got in my face yelling I stepped back then next thing I know thacker is on the ground I still don't really know why he was even mad at me ive kept him outta more **** then anyone and he wanted to act like I did something wrong. I actually feel bad for him."

The story has been changed around by the people that dislike me... and the people that WEREN'T there. I had 5 people that saw it go down come to me after the fact. Neutral witnesses.

Oh... and you guys are totally dodging the fact and defending the guy that hit me... even though he also is being charged with BATTERY against my girlfriend also for that night due to neutral witness testimony.

You guys that are defending him seemed to have left that little detail out.

Don't expect any other comments from me about it. I don't have to prove anything I've said as it already has been confirmed by other witnesses to the situation that were actually there.

MR.EM1
08-02-2008, 10:26 PM
shame on u guys:no::rant:

GTslOw
08-02-2008, 10:29 PM
thacker if you gave a $hit about your gf you wouldn't be chatting with justine on AIM :goodjob:

AnTi-PooN
08-02-2008, 10:41 PM
:blah: :lmfao:

HeLLo iM iZzY
08-02-2008, 10:58 PM
I'm not on anyone sides but I got some points to make about this whole situation.
First of all, this is the INTERNET. Not everything should be taking seriously.

I don't understand why ya'll get so butthurt over the internet about what someone said about your momma. I fuked your momma too, so get the fuk over it, SERIOSULY.

Second of all, there is some that take the whole e-thug BS overboard. Like that douche 81911. It wouldn't surprise me one bit if some of ya'll got knocked out. Kinda like Thacker.

You talk so much sh1t on here and show your ass in public and think, nothing will happen to me. What I say on the internet is internet. No one takes that seriously.

Sh1tttttt, you'd be surprised at how people react when someone talks sh1t on the internet. You have to know that someone out there doesn't play like that. Me, though, IDC, it's whatever, ITS THE INTERNET. Anyways, calling the cops was a b1tch move.

aguynamedpat
08-02-2008, 11:17 PM
Oh... and you guys are totally dodging the fact and defending the guy that hit me... even though he also is being charged with BATTERY against my girlfriend also for that night due to neutral witness itestimony.

Dont really know much about the situation at all, but I do know that if the dude put his hands on my girl, he would be leaving in either handcuffs or on a d@mn stretcher. If I deserved to get knocked the fucck out, then I deserved it. But if someone puts their hands on my girl, thats a whole different ballgame.

BobbyFresco
08-02-2008, 11:23 PM
I'm not on anyone sides but I got some points to make about this whole situation.
First of all, this is the INTERNET. Not everything should be taking seriously.

I don't understand why ya'll get so butthurt over the internet about what someone said about your momma. I fuked your momma too, so get the fuk over it, SERIOSULY.

Second of all, there is some that take the whole e-thug BS overboard. Like that douche 81911. It wouldn't surprise me one bit if some of ya'll got knocked out. Kinda like Thacker.

You talk so much sh1t on here and show your ass in public and think, nothing will happen to me. What I say on the internet is internet. No one takes that seriously.

Sh1tttttt, you'd be surprised at how people react when someone talks sh1t on the internet. You have to know that someone out there doesn't play like that. Me, though, IDC, it's whatever, ITS THE INTERNET. Anyways, calling the cops was a b1tch move.

Real talk, what's the difference between being a punk ass cheerleader online and talking that shyt in person or through a phone call or text?

and my second point is Thacker didn't agree to a mufukin fight..As far as I've read, he didn't have any beef at that particular moment with dude that snuck a punch or two in like a bytch would....

It was a bytch move, point blank.....

G.C
08-02-2008, 11:25 PM
wait wait... so hes getting charged with 2 battery? He has probation right now so thats extra 30days right there of violation of probation and No bond. Its not going to look good on court since hes on p.o and that 2 battery. Hope its not a Felony for him. What a dikc you are Thacker. Just b/c you got sucker punched you fukc his life over like that? You knew he had probation. If you had problem with him, you should have settled it with him. Talk to him like a man and either fight him or squash it and leave it behind. Not run to the police. But hey its over with and its your problem so you do whatever you feel like.

:2cents:

DieselNuts
08-02-2008, 11:38 PM
Thacker is a biitch.

/thread

bowdown201
08-02-2008, 11:43 PM
if everybody hates this dude so much why not ban him lol?

DieselNuts
08-02-2008, 11:43 PM
I just found this on Streetcarforums.com

http://www.streetcarforums.com/showthread.php?t=117096

WTF.Thacker I found out the real story from a person that was there and you are stupid for doing that.You chose run your mouth and you got knocked out and you want to press charges.:dumbass::gay2:

So....It wasnt just , I was arguing with WeTodd and dude just sucker punched me after all Huh?

Nope.My source way standing right with them and he heard thacker say"say something again" and shane (I think that was his name)Dropped him like a bad habbit.

ILOVEKIDDRACING
08-02-2008, 11:51 PM
I just found this on Streetcarforums.com

http://www.streetcarforums.com/showthread.php?t=117096

Yep. His source wasn't there.

apparently a few of the guys friends have been trying to spread a lot of rumors and lies around to justify what happened.

Sadly... too little too late.

If you were in that guys shoes I guess you would want lies and BS to be spread around to try and justify what you did too.

If you want to know what happened PM we todd did / shane. He is the guy who I was upset and I was in his face when the guy hit me. He will tell you straight up that it was a sucker punch and I had no way of defending it nor should it have happened since I had never talked to the guy that hit me before in my life.

To be honest... rather you believe me or not isn't any of my concern. You are welcome to come sit in court and listen to any number of witnesses that are coming on my behalf tell it the exact same way. I had no idea who was out there that night but I am glad a bunch of people that saw it happen STOOD UP and contacted me so they could do the right thing.

bowdown201
08-02-2008, 11:56 PM
Yep. His source wasn't there.

apparently a few of the guys friends have been trying to spread a lot of rumors and lies around to justify what happened.

Sadly... too little too late.
man dude you obviously get yourself into alot of sh1t. I dont personally know you but people say your cool in "real life" and you act like a b1tch on here.why not just keep your mouth shut for once and maybe things will be easier for you just my :2cents:

Zodiac
08-03-2008, 12:02 AM
Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 25 (21 members and 4 guests)

lawl.

DieselNuts
08-03-2008, 12:17 AM
so they could do the right thing.
you run your mouth ALL the time. You were out there STREET RACING ILLEGALLY, yet you say pressing charges on someone that hit you is doing the right thing? This is a seriously fuked up situation. Next time it probably wont be a fist, it might be a gun. You should prolly STFU before you get shot...wait, what am I saying? Keep up the shiit talking Thacker :goodjob:

SiRed94
08-03-2008, 12:21 AM
wait wait wait... let me get this str8 thacker got owned in the face.............................................. .................................................. ............................................. BWAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

BobbyFresco
08-03-2008, 12:25 AM
Seriously, like he's the only mufuker on this site who talks **** endlessly.....

Whether people like Thacker or not the fact still remains that dude pulled a bytch move and snuck him for no reason.....That's some punk ass shyt...

Zodiac
08-03-2008, 12:31 AM
Seriously, like he's the only mufuker on this site who talks **** endlessly.....

Whether people like Thacker or not the fact still remains that dude pulled a bytch move and snuck him for no reason.....That's some punk ass shyt...

i have to agree, punching someone that you dont know from the side is just as ***** as pressing charges. fighting is dumb anyway.

Slomaro Z28
08-03-2008, 12:42 AM
Officer:police: : So let me get this right, you were out illegally street racing, the guy lied to you about his setup, and you got in his face......

Thacker:cry: : yes sir...

Officer:police: : then his friend punched you in the face?......:lmfao:

ueyedgr8tness
08-03-2008, 06:03 AM
LOL i love it pressing charges like a bit** cause he aint man enough to handle his shi*.
ok 1st of all yeah sucker punching is gay as fu** but 2nd of all u never said nothing in yo 1st post about him putting hands on your girl. And just to show u a bit** what man pressing charges on a guy for hitting him blind side,and also presses charges for i guess putting hands on his girl lol!!

A real man would go back beat a ni66a a$$ down for sucker punchin him and then beat his a$$ again and pee on him for touching your girl. Not call the cops and press charges like a little bit**. I mean which 1 would u guy's do press charges or beat his a$$?? I think the real men would take manters in his own hands.

willum14pb
08-03-2008, 06:16 AM
Thacker. ***** of all bitches. This is why kayfunk always invited people to the gym. Jail time FTL.

P.S. IT IS NOW DEFINITELY CLEAR THAT YOU NEVER POST ANYWHERE YOU MAY RACE ON THIS FORUM. FOR EVIDENCE I'M SURE THACK**** HERE GAVE UP ALL THE FORUMS NAMES/LINKS TO ALL THE THREADS SO IM SURE COPS WILL BE KEEPING A CLOSE EYE ON IT. THANKS AGAIN THACK****. YOU *****.

ueyedgr8tness
08-03-2008, 06:20 AM
OH!! and i really like this...

[/quote] thacker

From what I heard the mans already on probation. Why send him to jail? He's got it tough as is. He can have his throne as the man that popped thacker and knocked him down.... even if it took TWO cheap shots to do it.

DUde your a ****ing bit** i really hope u get blind sided again but this time from some 1 that no how to throw them porkchops instead of open hand slaps. for some 1 that talks so much shi* on the fourms just to get under peoples skin you sure do make some bit** moves.

And for the record i don't take u nore the guy who slapped u sides because if he really did blind side u, he diserves to go to jail.But if u got him put in jail for it then your no better and a sorry as$ looser that didn't get that a$$ beat by your dad enough growing up.. trust me man i would stop starting shi* with every 1 while your still alive because i have some best friends that are 6 feet deep because they didn't no how to stop while they where ahead... it is 2008 your lucky he punched u instead of loading u up with lead like most young kids that have no respect for life do these day's.. times have changed no 1 fights fair:(

ueyedgr8tness
08-03-2008, 06:22 AM
Thacker. ***** of all bitches. This is why kayfunk always invited people to the gym. Jail time FTL.

that is the best thing to do if u want to keep the :police: out of it.But i really think that it gonna be hard trying to prove what happen when they where all out there street racing and then shi* went bad:lmfao:

willum14pb
08-03-2008, 06:23 AM
OH!! and i really like this...

thacker

From what I heard the mans already on probation. Why send him to jail? He's got it tough as is. He can have his throne as the man that popped thacker and knocked him down.... even if it took TWO cheap shots to do it.

DUde your a ****ing bit** i really hope u get blind sided again but this time from some 1 that no how to throw them porkchops instead of open hand slaps. for some 1 that talks so much shi* on the fourms just to get under peoples skin you sure do make some bit** moves.

And for the record i don't take u nor the guy who slapped u sides because if he really did blind side u he diserves to go to jail.But if u got him put in jail for it then your no better and a sorry as$ looser that didn't get that a$$ beat by your dad enough growing up.. trust me man i would stop starting shi* with every 1 while your still alive because i have some best friends that are 6 feet deep because they didn't how to stop while they where ahead... it is 2008 your lucky he punched u instead of loading u up with lead like most young kids that have no respect for life do these day's.. times have changed no 1 fights fair:([/QUOTE]

COMPLETE ****ing ***** move by thack****. BTW i wouldn't post threats on here to him. He might call the cops on you and have you arrested for it. What a *****. I feel as if i've become more feminine just by being in a thread with his name in it.

Frög
08-03-2008, 06:26 AM
Thacker, you deserved to get knocked out you fat ass b!tch!! What a ****ing *****..

willum14pb
08-03-2008, 06:26 AM
This is like calling the cops on someone you lost to in a race because they launched on you early. I still can't believe how big of a ***** he is for this. Especially to do it like 2 weeks later just because his pride was hurt. SUCH A ******. I hope you get caught street racing now you ****ing idiot.

ueyedgr8tness
08-03-2008, 06:27 AM
^ lol!! no threats at all toward him in any of my post,I don't even no thacker and don't want to no him personally. It just sucks because i see kids like this all the time and man its not long after i tell them they need to stop stairing trouble with people because there is some dumb mofo in this world today and they take shi* so serious and want a easy way out.Thank god thacker hasn't met 1 of these kats yet..

willum14pb
08-03-2008, 06:29 AM
^ lol!! no threats at all toward him in any of my post,I don't even no thacker and don't want to no him personally. It just sucks because i see kids like this all the time and man its not long after i tell them they need to stop stairing trouble with people because there is some dumb mofo in this world today and they take shi* so serious and want a easy way out.Thank god thacker hasn't met 1 of these kats yet..

exactly. regardless thacker's a *****.

Frög
08-03-2008, 06:30 AM
Change the title of this thread!

Thacker=*****

ueyedgr8tness
08-03-2008, 06:31 AM
This is like calling the cops on someone you lost to in a race because they launched on you early. I still can't believe how big of a ***** he is for this. Especially to do it like 2 weeks later just because his pride was hurt. SUCH A ******. I hope you get caught street racing now you ****ing idiot.

LOL!! u saying that reminds me of the only time i went to jail:lmfao: had to defend myself in my on yard against my brotherlaw. he got his as$ beat left my house and called the :police: they showed up and arrested us both.shi* back fired for him and i love it. I got out of jail and havent been back since and don't plan on it so even if i am the 1 defending i just do my best to stay out of trouble.

Point being how do u go 2 some 1 house start shi* with them and then call the cops when u where in there yard:lmfao:

G.C
08-03-2008, 08:30 AM
I dont get why people are getting mad that he Sucker punched. The dude obviously thought his friend was in trouble. so he ran in and backed him up. I'm pretty sure this situation happened to everyone at least once. You see your boy in some trouble at some club/party or wherever, and what are you going to do? Your going to ask this angry dude to stop the drama and ask him nicely to stop the drama and fight you 1-1? No your going to jump in and pop it off. If you get your ass beat then thats that. You go home with your boy and laugh it off. Talking bout how bad you got your ass beat and make jokes. I'm just saying you cant get a fair fight anywhere. So dont cry bout how you didnt get to do a fair fight and you got your ass drugged. Go man up and fight him if you got problem. Dont go talking some more crap when the problem was squashed.

green91
08-03-2008, 08:50 AM
Thacker is a MAJOR ***** and chooses to use the LAW only when it's to his advantage. You talk **** all the time, then are ILLEGALLY STREET RACING, i bet you didn't mention that to the cops did you? If you're such a law abiding citizen why skew the facts.

EJ25RUN
08-03-2008, 08:58 AM
funny you guys waste time with this loser.

Tech5
08-03-2008, 09:01 AM
If I was the other guy I would get the VID about street racing an take that to court an show what Thackerss did....an take all the witnesses he can find..Best of luck!

willum14pb
08-03-2008, 09:08 AM
If I was the other guy I would get the VID about street racing an take that to court an show what Thackerss did....an take all the witnesses he can find..Best of luck!

well the other guys not a ***** #1 and #2 if he did that he could be jeopardizing other people.

umairejaz
08-03-2008, 09:34 AM
I never knocked on no body.

FRYLOCK
08-03-2008, 09:46 AM
Thacker is poon little c.unt

MR.EM1
08-03-2008, 10:25 AM
I never knocked on no body.

sry but its narc'd

Tech5
08-03-2008, 10:27 AM
:goodjob: :goodjob: :goodjob: :goodjob: :goodjob:
Thacker is poon little c.unt

Alan®
08-03-2008, 11:20 AM
Wow you know what. Forget the fact that thacker called the cops on the guy for hitting him. What the hell are the cops thinking even prosecuting this case when they were out street racing. I'm telling you something else is going on behind the scenes there has to be a huge cover up going on to actually have this case go through. Think about it.

Cop:So you never met this man in your life

Thacker:No

Cop:So what exactly were you out here doing?

Thacker:Ummmm........Selling girl scout cookies.

I find it really funny that Thacker is pressing charges when he wouldn't have got decked in the first place if he wasn't out doing something illegal. Personally I hope the cops slap you with a street racing charge and you never legally drive again.

distortion69
08-03-2008, 11:25 AM
The guy was on probation already because he was stupid enough to do something as stupid as this was. It takes a pretty crazy person to just lean over and nail someone off-guard when they've hardly spoken 2 words to you in your lifetime. It's probably a good thing that we keep people who can't control their temper off the street where they might do something that could harm friends/family. At the least get him some anger management classes, so maybe he'll have even a 1% chance of being a normal human being and not sucker punching people he doesn't even know.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FSZz1leC7dA

I bet this woman called the police when some random dood randomly started hitting her car. What a ***** move, I can't believe she'd be ***** enough to call the cops on him, knowing that she had talked **** on the internet to some guys on crackheads.com (note the sarcasm).

Let's keep the scum off the street, if this guy was dumb enough to do that, he's dumb enough to do something that could injure your loved ones. He did the crime, he should pay the time (or more likely fines). I highly doubt he'll get any jail time, but still.. that's the problem with people now adays, nobody wants to take responsibility for their actions.

Josh

BobbyFresco
08-03-2008, 11:52 AM
I dont get why people are getting mad that he Sucker punched. The dude obviously thought his friend was in trouble. so he ran in and backed him up. I'm pretty sure this situation happened to everyone at least once. You see your boy in some trouble at some club/party or wherever, and what are you going to do? Your going to ask this angry dude to stop the drama and ask him nicely to stop the drama and fight you 1-1? No your going to jump in and pop it off. If you get your ass beat then thats that. You go home with your boy and laugh it off. Talking bout how bad you got your ass beat and make jokes. I'm just saying you cant get a fair fight anywhere. So dont cry bout how you didnt get to do a fair fight and you got your ass drugged. Go man up and fight him if you got problem. Dont go talking some more crap when the problem was squashed.

So what you're saying is that your hypothetical friend is a bytch and can't do his own bidding so therefore you would feel compelled to reinforce your friend's bytchassness by pulling an even bigger bytch move and make it a 2 on 1 fight?:rolleyes:

And also operating on the logic based on the general sentiment in this thread, anyone that talks shyt online is subject to getting their face bashed in if they come across the person who they may have had words with on the street?

If I were to go out and knock the shyt out of someone then I would take whatever consequences came with my actions. Point blank.

Some of us would have chosen to react to the situation differently ie, retaliating but Thacker did what he felt was right. Call it a bytch move all you want but it was the mature decision.

Right is right and wrong is wrong and assaulting someone is illegal.

AnthonyF
08-03-2008, 11:53 AM
I've seriously heard enough about this. You guys weren't there... and you have no right to comment on any of it.

You guys are acting like I was talking **** to the guy that hit me.

I've never said two words to the guy my entire life. He doesn't even get on the message boards. He only knew about me from apparently what his friends had told him.

When I walked up to shane, I was angry but not about to fight. When I confronted shane is when the guy slugged me in the side of the face and then came at me again. Totally unexpected... utterly uncalled for. Everyone that was really there that night agree's with that... even the people that hate me.

This was shanes words over at streetcarforums

Shane: "I'm still confused as to why he was mad at me I kept telling cross bread to leave him alone then he got mad at me cause I didn't even know till 30 min before he did he got in my face yelling I stepped back then next thing I know thacker is on the ground I still don't really know why he was even mad at me ive kept him outta more **** then anyone and he wanted to act like I did something wrong. I actually feel bad for him."

The story has been changed around by the people that dislike me... and the people that WEREN'T there. I had 5 people that saw it go down come to me after the fact. Neutral witnesses.

Oh... and you guys are totally dodging the fact and defending the guy that hit me... even though he also is being charged with BATTERY against my girlfriend also for that night due to neutral witness testimony.

You guys that are defending him seemed to have left that little detail out.

Don't expect any other comments from me about it. I don't have to prove anything I've said as it already has been confirmed by other witnesses to the situation that were actually there. your a fuking fagg0t. PERIOD. You run YOUR fuking mouth all the fuking time! You gonna press charges on the guy who fuking kills your ass? Exactly. Quit running you mouth bìtch.

-Ant.

DieselNuts
08-03-2008, 01:20 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FSZz1leC7dA

I bet this woman called the police when some random dood randomly started hitting her car. What a ***** move, I can't believe she'd be ***** enough to call the cops on him, knowing that she had talked **** on the internet to some guys on crackheads.com (note the sarcasm).
uhhhh.....that dude was high on PCP or crack or something.... i doubt the dude that punched thacker was in the same condition

sleepys4
08-03-2008, 01:33 PM
To be fair, If you were on probation would you go and a get in a fight? I don't know the guy but he cant be that smart.

Slomaro Z28
08-03-2008, 01:43 PM
To be fair, If you were on probation would you go and a get in a fight? I don't know the guy but he cant be that smart.

Depends on the situation, not saying this guy should have.

Thighs
08-03-2008, 01:44 PM
why are we still goin on about this guy? who really ****ing cares that much?

Zodiac
08-03-2008, 01:51 PM

Your stupid, if the guy thought he was in trouble he should of went up to thacker and asked what the problem was instead of running up from the side and punching him in the face. It was a verbal dispute anyway.

i dont go around punching people that i see arguing with friends.

AnthonyF
08-03-2008, 02:28 PM
:locked: We have discussed this MANY times, even before some of you were members. This isnt the first time thacker has called the cops or even threatened to call the cops. He is a typically b*tch. Talks all this shìt and if/when you confront him he will just want to talk it out with you. I remember when Jeremy(nyteryder, i believe that is how you spell it) wanted to beat the sh*t out of him and Thacker hid in his "posse" and shut his mouth REAL QUICK.

cliffs-thacker will always be an E-thug. You pick on him in real life he will call the police (unless u kill his ignorant ass)

-Ant.