PDA

View Full Version : Handling Mods Need Tires ASAP

GIXXERDK
08-02-2008, 02:38 PM
215/45/17 2005 RSX-S Need tires for a trip, dont need performance tires, cheaper the better. Around 200 for set. I need these mounted by monday, so if anyone knows a shop that has these, let me know.

Thanks.

Paree4g63
08-02-2008, 02:55 PM
Discount tires doesn't have any sets for you that are for $200, your gonna have to spend about 300+ for even the cheapest set cause you will need to pay for mounting and balancing. Cheapest way to find tires around your price range will have to be ordered online and be sent to you, then you can mount and balance them but by doing it that way, you won't make your Monday mark. $84 dollars is the lowest on discounttires.com for some Dunlops spt maxx. Kuhmo tires are the best *DD* tires around; ASX is what i'd reccommend. For your budget, your best bet is to go used tires but you'll save alot more money if you just buy new tires now since your going on a road trip. Best thing to do is keep all four tires the same brand and tread. just my 2cents:goodjob:

speedmaster
08-13-2008, 10:12 PM
try looking for nankang tires it is cheap made in china but it is reliable one even it is made in china..