PDA

View Full Version : pet peeves of a hospital valet

COGCaviZ24
08-02-2008, 01:36 AM
i work 3rd shift. yes I'm bored

no particular order:

1.)people who walk around with a bluetooth in their ear with nothing in there hands, and you can tell the user not that important, sure sign of laziness

2.) lanayards on car keys

3.) lanyards or other things dangling from the rear view

4.) a sh!t ton of keys on your car keys

5.) useless items on keys (i.e. pee wee herman taking doll, yes i have seen this!)

6.) rancid smelling cars (mold, B.O., old food)

7.) busted up cars wanting valet (broken seat brackets, windows wont roll down, gotta crawl on the trunk to get in)

8.) pulling up to the e.r. with the radio blasting

9.) trying to acuse a valet for damage that was obviously already there

10.) shorts that come down to your ankles and/or shirts that come to your knees.

11.) TAXI's

12.) over 60 percent of the vehicles have there check engine light on.

13.) valets that cant drive stick (although that's not too bad 'cause I get the tip, if any)

14.) cars with special instructions (pump the gas 3 times, jiggle the gear stick, punch the steering wheel, then turn the key, she'll fire right up)

i'm sure i'll have more

HeLLo iM iZzY
08-02-2008, 03:12 AM
Crawl thru the trunk? WTF? LOL.

I'd charge a pretty penny for that if I had to crawl thru someones trunk.

COGCaviZ24
08-02-2008, 04:08 AM
thats just it. valet is free! and you know if you gotta climb thru the trunk than that mufuccer aint gonna tip

Infinite
08-02-2008, 04:28 AM
you must work at the grady equivilent of Gainesville LOL

Nemesis
08-02-2008, 08:19 AM
haha i love lanyards on car keys

ep9716
08-02-2008, 08:34 AM
14.) cars with special instructions (pump the gas 3 times, jiggle the gear stick, punch the steering wheel, then turn the key, she'll fire right up)

HAHAHA
And

LOL Reps

Bruce Leroy
08-02-2008, 08:45 AM
I would think that being a valet at a hospital would be worse than working at a restaurant as far as tips and stuff goes.

COGCaviZ24
08-02-2008, 12:49 PM
you must work at the grady equivilent of Gainesville LOL

LOL yes northeast GA medical Center

I would think that being a valet at a hospital would be worse than working at a restaurant as far as tips and stuff goes.

it's not too bad. 3rd shift sucks. but i get $10 an hour so as long as i get enough in tips to raid the vending machines, I happy. i average about $12 a night in tips

our company also does another hospital in the atl and they average $80 a day in tips. and we work at benz dealership. i've never been to either of them.

COGCaviZ24
08-02-2008, 12:54 PM
and i do get to see some interesting people on 3rd shift. i helped some guys carry there friend that o.d.ed on something in the E.R.

and i've had a guy pull up with his dead father-in-law in the back seat. he died on the way there.

plenty on drunk people

COGCaviZ24
08-22-2008, 04:00 PM
people who apologizes for not tipping and then give an excuse. i'd you not say anything at all