PDA

View Full Version : Having a car audio sale!!!!

bigboy36647
08-01-2008, 04:07 PM
Hey, I have a few car audio items I need to get rid of, feel free to contact me about any of the items.

First, we have a BRAND NEW pair of 15" Soundstream Subwoofers. I will have an actual pic up tomorrow. Here are the specs:

Rubicon15
RATED POWER: 300W PEAK
RECOMMENDED ENCLOSURE SIZES:
1.0 to 2.0 CU FT SEALED
2.5 to 3.5 CU FT VENTED

Four layer 4 ohm voice coil

Oversized dust dome acts as a voice coil cooling piston as well as improving cone torsional rigidity for more accurate tonal reproduction

Vented pole piece provides forced air cooling for maximum heat dissipation

Reinforced fibrous pulp cone with specially tooled, high-roll polyether foam surround

Red KaptonTM former for maximum heat resistance and reliability

High temperature copper voice coil wire for improved durability

High emissivity coatings improve thermal transfer and minimize thermal breakdown

Performs great in numerous enclosures including bandpass, sealed, ported and transmission line

Price $200

Next, we have a BRAND NEW PAIR of 12" Soundstream Subwoofers. I also need to put a pic of these up. Here are the specs.

"12"" steel blue powder coated frame, 4-ohm voice coil, fibrous pulp cone, red Kapton former, flat dust dome for greater rigidity, high emissivity coatings, Optimal sealed enclosure 0.75-1.5 cubic feet, Power handling: 250 watts program power

Price $165

Next, we have a Bel 815STi-R Super Wideband Remote Radar & Laser Detector. This is also BRAND NEW IN THE BOX. Here are the specs:

Includes:

Remote Front Radar Antenna
Front Laster Antenna
Wiring harness
Control/alert unit
Bezel
Features:

CUSTOM INSTALL UNIT ALL BAND RADAR-LASER FRONT PROTECTION LONG RADAR DETECTION-FAST RESPONSE TIME CLEAR AUDIO ALERTS-SWS SAFETY RADAR PROTECTION ULTRA BRIGHT LED INDICATORS-BRIGHTNESS CONTROL W/ DARK MODE MUTE & AUTOMUTE AUDIO CONTROLS SELECTABLE CITY MODE FILTERING

Price $200

Last, is the BRAND NEW IN BOX Image Dynamics Cd-1e Waveguide Mini Horns with crossovers and midrange speakers. I have pics of this at the bottom.

Price $325

All of these prices are OBO. All of these items are BRAND NEW IN THE BOX. So everything that is needed for an install is in the box. They have only been opened to take pictures. If you have any questions, feel free to email me at [email protected] or give me a call at 404-477-9771.
Any item that sells before tomorrow (8/02/2008) gets an extra $20 off the price. Thanks.

terrytowe22
08-01-2008, 04:35 PM
junk... never get 200 for the subs.... there only worth may 25 dollars.

redciv1
08-02-2008, 06:23 AM
Ummmm Terry, please don't comment on someone selling things unless it is constructive. You can take that to PM. Have some respect for other people.

JuLiaN_TM
08-02-2008, 10:57 AM
x2^^^

terrytowe22
08-02-2008, 11:22 AM
bump for the crossovers.....

SouthSide Tay
08-03-2008, 01:24 PM
junk... never get 200 for the subs.... there only worth may 25 dollars.
say what u want! fuk everyone else :2up:

vwgls
08-09-2008, 09:29 PM
those subs look good g\l with sale