PDA

View Full Version : WTT: 18"racing hart wheels,gsr wheels,APC racing seat,steelies

headpants
08-01-2008, 01:17 PM
I have a set of rare 18" racing hart c3 wheels(not made anymore) for sale for $500 or trade.. The wheels are prep for painting or clear coating and have only one center cap with RH logo(but has 3 all together missing one).the lug pattern is 4x100 and have no tires.The wheels are slightly bent but will be ok after wheels get balenced(cant hardly tell, unless looking for it)

I also have some GSR wheels that i want to trade. The GSR wheels are 4x100 and have good tires on them (just got them about a month ago). Sorry for them being dirty in the pics. I'm really looking for a trade but since i have to list a price i say $300. If interested let me know.

I have a black APC raclinabel racing seat that is in mint condition. The only flaw is that it has a little rip on the right side. I am open to trades or cash, if bought it will be for $75 OBO. I will also trade for( steering wheels or 93 civic parts)If interested let me know.

I have a set of four steelies with tires. The lug pattern is 4x100, the tires need replaceing. I will sale for $70 OBO, so make me offers quick cause i need them gone. If interested please pm me, and let me know. Thanks

TRADES:I will trade this stuff for 16",17" wheels, d-series turbo parts, super charger for 93 civic,and steering wheels. If u have anything else let me know.

P.S. if u want more pics of items let me know. Thanks