PDA

View Full Version : Loud Neighbors????

Killer
08-01-2008, 08:46 AM
what do you do about loud neighbors??? we've got new neighbors above us in our complex.. they've been there like 2 months maybe...

anyways, they are constantly having parties.. like during the middle of the week... and they are loud as all get out... stomping around loud efing music.. it's ridiculous...

if it's on the weekend i just let it go.. but most of the time its a weeknight....

like tuesday.. they had a party.. they were stomping around so hard it was shaking our light fixtures and our dishes in our cabinets... so i grabbed a broom and mop.. and just started hammering away at our ceiling...

noises stopped... 2 min later two guys (that don't live there) come down... "hey man, was that you makin the noise"... i was like "yeah it was me, it's 1 in the morning and ya'll are stomping around so much it's shaking our whole apt".... they apologize.. say some people are getting out of hand and they'd take care of it....

an hour later all the noises are still going on.. (mind you it's two in the morning) my room mate and i go up.. let them know it's still too loud and we were trying to get some sleep... they again apologize say they will handle it and the noise went to a minimum.. but still you could hear a lot of stumbling...

you'd think that'd be a hint enough for them to calm down a bit... realize they were being disrespectful....

but no... last night all this happens all over again... except i was already in bed when the noises start... me and kelly are woken up numerous times.... with her saying "call the cops" so again at 2 in the morning i get up... i go upstairs and just pound the sh1t out of their door..... the apt grows quiet... dude answers... this time i was not polite with him... i just say... "dude, do you have any idea how loud you guys are being?!?!? it's 2 in the morning!! i'm trying to sleep and you guys are stomping around right above my head!!!! this is the second time this week ya'll have done this, and i've had to come up here!!!! on top of that, this happens all the time and i just haven't come up here to say anything!!! THIS HAS GOT TO STOP! I'M TIRED OF IT!!!"

now, this was a diff guy.. he said he did live there.. he was like, "man, i'm so sorry.. i had no idea i'll make sure it stops" some one else comes to the door.. again someone i've never seen and he apologizes too... i tell them that i've been pretty cool about it.. i haven't made any noise complaints to the office, and i haven't called the cops... but they were pushing me pretty bad.....

so what would you do???? call the cops?? call the office???

i know they are just college kids trying to have fun...

and i know that in the future i may have a get together/party and we may get too loud... so i don't want to be that **** room mate who gets the authorities called out to the complex... because i wouldn't want my neighbors calling them on me...

i plan on trying to catch one of them outside one day and really talk to them as opposed to being in the pissed off state of mind... let them know it happens too much.. and that this isn't summer vacation time for all of the other residents.. some of us work for a living...

end rant...

start discussion!

Nemesis
08-01-2008, 08:47 AM
http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q215/Sulimo_photos/KKKRollin.jpg

Brett
08-01-2008, 08:48 AM
We have people like that who have a house across from the house by us and every Saturday around 2am you get woken up by this loud ass b*tch laughing and yelling, same b*tch every weekend, they have parties all the time which is fine but damn at 2am use a INDOOR voice not a LETS WAKE UP ALL OF CUMMING voice, f*ckin white trash b*tch!! (Im not bitter) lol

kelly marie
08-01-2008, 08:54 AM
if it's durning the weeknights.. and you have to get up early for work by all means call the cops

if you've talked to them different times and they still don't care it's just plain disrespect

you could even call the office.. sometimes they have an officer that lives in the complex and will come and break up the party, minus the cop cars and what not

Killer
08-01-2008, 08:54 AM
We have people like that who have a house across from the house by us and every Saturday around 2am you get woken up by this loud ass b*tch laughing and yelling, same b*tch every weekend, they have parties all the time which is fine but damn at 2am use a INDOOR voice not a LETS WAKE UP ALL OF CUMMING voice, f*ckin white trash b*tch!! (Im not bitter) lol

you do anything about it?

Killer
08-01-2008, 08:55 AM
if it's durning the weeknights.. and you have to get up early for work by all means call the cops

if you've talked to them different times and they still don't care it's just plain disrespect

you could even call the office.. sometimes they have an officer that lives in the complex and will come and break up the party, minus the cop cars and what not

yeah, a courtesy officer... i'm not sure if we have one....

Ed
08-01-2008, 08:58 AM
my neighbor used to be loud as ****. i banged on the wall a few times she stopped. a few nights later she did it again, i called the cops. didnt have a problem again.

kelly marie
08-01-2008, 09:00 AM
yeah, a courtesy officer... i'm not sure if we have one....they probably do.. just call and ask how they handle that type of situation

if it was the weekend i would say let it slide but durning the week that just sucks!

Killer
08-01-2008, 09:03 AM
they probably do.. just call and ask how they handle that type of situation

if it was the weekend i would say let it slide but durning the week that just sucks!

i mean, i just don't want anyone in trouble... or for them to hold a grudge cause i called the office about them or the cops...

like i said, what if i get too loud one night??? i'd rather them just say something to me too...

BKgen®
08-01-2008, 09:13 AM
http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q215/Sulimo_photos/KKKRollin.jpg

I LOL'D

It's not funny to laugh at handicapped people.
But then again he's in the klan.

That, my friend... is a paradox.

kelly marie
08-01-2008, 09:24 AM
i mean, i just don't want anyone in trouble... or for them to hold a grudge cause i called the office about them or the cops...

like i said, what if i get too loud one night??? i'd rather them just say something to me too...lol then don't do anything.. just deal with the fact they are going to be loud (a lot) and it will more than likely get worse if they see they aren't going to get in trouble.

:cheers:

BKgen®
08-01-2008, 09:27 AM
do your neighbors have a puppy?

first, what you need to do is get a brick, then.....

lol just kidding.

SOHC MONSTER
08-01-2008, 09:33 AM
Call the cops. Who gives a damn what they think. Its all about respect and in apartments you live even closer to each other. They don't respect you or they would have stopped the first time so f*ck'em

Killer
08-01-2008, 09:33 AM
do your neighbors have a puppy?

first, what you need to do is get a brick, then.....

lol just kidding.

actually... yeah.. that's another thing!!!!

they got a puppy!!! (which is fine, i love dogs) and they lock it in the room above mine (whether its a bathroom/bedroom/closet idk) and it will whine all night and try to dig its way out of the room/cage and it's loud as all get out!!!! and makes my dog go all crazy at night!!!

HeLLo iM iZzY
08-01-2008, 11:53 AM
I could just image having a party and they come down knockin on the door.

"uhh, you're kinda loud man, its 3AM and I'm trying to sleep"
Then you respond with "**** YOU!! I'VE BEEN FEELIN LIKE THAT SINCE THE FIRST FUKIN DAY YOU MOVED IN. NOW IF YOU DONT MIND, ID LIKE TO GET BACK TO MY PARTY AND BE AS LOUD AS I FUKIN WANT, LATER"

That would be so hilarious, lol.

DJ Maestro
08-01-2008, 11:58 AM
Solution to all your problems......

Buy a house. :goodjob: :D

toxxxic
08-01-2008, 12:02 PM
i have the same **** here. except we live in one of the whole "old mill turned into lofts" type thing.. so the whole apartment is OPEN and we have cement floors...

i swear the people who live above me have never heard of wooden chair sliders. all ****ing night long its like they put a 500 pound guy in a chair and drag him around the entire apartment while i sit and listen to the "ERRRRRTTTTTTT" echoing through my apartment all damn night.

i don't even bother going up there to ask them to STFU because i would probably end up getting my ass kicked... so i either deal with it & hope it stops... or if its really bad (like loud music and woo hoo-ing and screaming & stomping at 3 am) then i'll call the cops and say there is a loud party and i hear screaming and the people may be fighting. i've only done that once, & it hasn't really happened again after that.

plus, if you DID call the cops on them, all they would do is go up there and knock on the door & be like "umm i guess you know why i'm here, we've gotten some noise complaints" ... it could be anyone in the complex if they're being that ****ing loud.

kelly marie
08-01-2008, 12:10 PM
plus, if you DID call the cops on them, all they would do is go up there and knock on the door & be like "umm i guess you know why i'm here, we've gotten some noise complaints" ... it could be anyone in the complex if they're being that ****ing loud. exactly! i vote for call the po-po's! :police:

toxxxic
08-01-2008, 12:13 PM
yeah and plus, you KNOW 100% that there are at least 10 underage girls up there getting drunk off some parrott bay lol & you know they're smoking some trees too... so give them a good scare and it wont happen again =)

yogi08
08-01-2008, 12:26 PM
Really, if you feel the need just call the cops. I have neighbors that throw parties beside my house, across the street, 2 houses up on the left, three houses up on the right, then other houses on the otherside of the right of my house. After telling them numerous times to calm down i'm trying to sleep and ****, ive decided to party with them... blah long story short everyone in the neighborhood became friends and now i can just send a text to say yall quiet down and itll happen. They shoot fireworks, play music to loud, scream at eachother... all at mid hours of the night. Do what you feel is right but I partied with them a few times then they were cool as fawk when I said theyre loud as ****

Killer
08-01-2008, 02:52 PM
it could be anyone in the complex if they're being that ****ing loud.

well, if they know i've complained directly to them 2x now.. i think they'd know it was me who called the cops...

Really, if you feel the need just call the cops. I have neighbors that throw parties beside my house, across the street, 2 houses up on the left, three houses up on the right, then other houses on the otherside of the right of my house. After telling them numerous times to calm down i'm trying to sleep and ****, ive decided to party with them... blah long story short everyone in the neighborhood became friends and now i can just send a text to say yall quiet down and itll happen. They shoot fireworks, play music to loud, scream at eachother... all at mid hours of the night. Do what you feel is right but I partied with them a few times then they were cool as fawk when I said theyre loud as ****

right.. i just don't want there to be bad blood you know...

Tiff-O-Bitties
08-01-2008, 03:04 PM
What I always tell my residents to do: First, if you feel comfortable, ask them to keep the noise down, be polite (you never know who's packing these days).

Second: If they don't stop and you have a night manager, call. They get paid to manage the noise, emergency calls, lockouts, etc. at NIGHT!!! Do not hesitate to call for them to control the situation. If they feel as though it's so out of control or if they get more than one call on the problem, then they will call the police.

Bissel.
08-01-2008, 03:32 PM
haha i remember we had ****ed up neighobrs lol ..they were loud as **** ,....leave beer and **** in the hall (apartnment complex)......then one dad my mom got pissed and threw a Vaccum at their door (lmao) and then the stopped ....next week they had a party and they got loud as **** and we called the office the next day and theysaid if they get another complany they gnana have to move and then 2 weeks later ...we got a bill of $270 in a apartnment lol and we found out they were using our electricty lol. on our balkeny lol. so just complany i gguess .

redrumracer
08-01-2008, 03:49 PM
go join the party

B_Hoov
08-01-2008, 05:14 PM
before we bought our house we had a guy above our apartment and it was just him, he would come in EVERY night just before bed, you could hear every step he took, and he had a weight bench in his room, clank...boom...clank...boom then it sounded like he was banging cookie sheets together, could not even watch TV in peace, got fed up and called the campus authorities and it stopped for two days, i got a guy across the street from me know who play drums alot but he's really good so i let him slide

HeLLo iM iZzY
08-02-2008, 03:14 AM
before we bought our house we had a guy above our apartment and it was just him, he would come in EVERY night just before bed, you could hear every step he took, and he had a weight bench in his room, clank...boom...clank...boom then it sounded like he was banging cookie sheets together, could not even watch TV in peace, got fed up and called the campus authorities and it stopped for two days, i got a guy across the street from me know who play drums alot but he's really good so i let him slideLOL, thats pretty funny.

SOHC MONSTER
08-02-2008, 06:33 AM
before we bought our house we had a guy above our apartment and it was just him, he would come in EVERY night just before bed, you could hear every step he took, and he had a weight bench in his room, clank...boom...clank...boom then it sounded like he was banging cookie sheets together, could not even watch TV in peace, got fed up and called the campus authorities and it stopped for two days, i got a guy across the street from me know who play drums alot but he's really good so i let him slide

They couple accross the street always fight and their windows are always open. Usually he will slam some sh*t around and the speed out of his garage and down the street in his neon. He is a friggin choad but his wife or girlfriend is pretty hot...... :D

jwrape
08-02-2008, 06:57 AM
Move out to the country. * acres fixed all that for me. Now I am the loudest thing out there. THe deer don't party too much.

bananuta
08-02-2008, 06:58 AM
Come and see me !!! (http://www.bangbull.com/details/36671-523/)

http://www.imagehost.ro/pict/021323264894359e38030.jpg (http://www.bangbull.com/details/36671-523/)

4dmin
08-02-2008, 07:19 AM
all you have to do is keep calling the cops and it will work itself out trust me... we had a dog that wouldnt' shut up behind us at night - kept my wife up at night while she was on rotations... so we kept calling the cops every single night this happened. needless to say the people got ticketed dog got taken away and they moved

SOHC MONSTER
08-02-2008, 08:13 AM
all you have to do is keep calling the cops and it will work itself out trust me... we had a dog that wouldnt' shut up behind us at night - kept my wife up at night while she was on rotations... so we kept calling the cops every single night this happened. needless to say the people got ticketed dog got taken away and they moved

Werd :stupid:

gotsol
08-02-2008, 12:50 PM
earplugs, I have neighbors that party and now they can have fun and I can sleep

serriously, go to the drug store and get the soft kind. You'll be good to go

NewGen33
08-02-2008, 03:11 PM
I've been through similar if not worse before we got in our house down here. The best way to solve it if a nice mature discussion does not work is to call the police like previously stated.

90_ACCORD
08-02-2008, 11:28 PM
**** my neigbors have 9 kids and they live in a 3 bedroom house
all there kids do is run around the damn neighborhood all damn day
ive almost hit them with my car before cuz they are way to dumb to get there asses out of the middle of the road when they see a car coming.

just call the cops on them. should hopefully get the job done
hope things dont continue for you like that

Vtak
08-02-2008, 11:52 PM
**** my neigbors have 9 kids and they live in a 3 bedroom house
all there kids do is run around the damn neighborhood all damn day
ive almost hit them with my car before cuz they are way to dumb to get there asses out of the middle of the road when they see a car coming.

just call the cops on them. should hopefully get the job done
hope things dont continue for you like that

no its cause u cant drive . :D :lmfao: jk jk

Kevykev
08-03-2008, 09:25 AM
f*ckin white trash b*tch!! (Im not bitter) lol

RACIST mofo right there!

HyPer50
08-03-2008, 10:14 AM
We had a neighbor like that when we lived up next to KSU also.. I just called the complex office whenever they'd start there **** up, especially on weeknights. That got em to stop. I guess the threat of being kicked out is enough.