PDA

View Full Version : Racist(or baby) jokes that go too far. nws and feelings may get hurt

redrumracer
07-31-2008, 10:21 PM
ok so there is this safe race joke thread right here http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/showthread.php?t=186661, how about the jokes that go there and do that, the horrible ones. any and all goes(hopefully) just dont go around the censors, let them do there job, im pretty sure we will able to guess what you mean.

redrumracer
07-31-2008, 10:31 PM
ok i guess ill start with a baby joke
What's the difference between a dead baby and a trampoline?

When you jump on a trampoline, you take your boots off.

amberghini
07-31-2008, 10:33 PM
Damn. I haven't heard a dead baby joke since high school.

slostang
07-31-2008, 10:38 PM
so a sandwich walks into a bar, the bartender says I'm sorry but we dont serve food here.

redrumracer
07-31-2008, 10:40 PM
a guy walked into a bar and said ouch.

X-Runner
07-31-2008, 10:40 PM
so a sandwich walks into a bar, the bartender says I'm sorry but we dont serve food here.

That was just stupid, yet Im laughing... :screwy:

FlipKing
07-31-2008, 10:43 PM
Where should you hide a black guy's food stamps? Under his work boots!! el oh el
How do you know God doesnt like black people? Katrina

I'm really not racist,lol

slostang
07-31-2008, 10:46 PM
do you know the definition of renig?

shift change at the post office.

FlipKing
07-31-2008, 10:55 PM
Obama said he isnt sure that he can fix the economy but he is pretty sure he can N***** rig it

Thighs
07-31-2008, 11:05 PM
what does a dead baby sound like in a blender?

i dont know, i was too busy mastubating.

Oz10
07-31-2008, 11:21 PM
Whats the difference between a dead baby and a bowling ball???

You can't pick up a bowling ball with a pitch fork.

Thighs
07-31-2008, 11:23 PM
how do you get 100 dead babies into a bathtub?

a blender.

Thighs
07-31-2008, 11:24 PM
OH guess how you get them out of the tub?

a bendy straw. :yes:

redrumracer
07-31-2008, 11:33 PM
whats worse than 10 dead babies in a trash can?

1 dead baby in 10 trash cans.

redrumracer
07-31-2008, 11:36 PM
How do you kill 100 jews at the same time?

tell em its time to take a shower.

Thighs
07-31-2008, 11:39 PM
lulz reps when i can

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to redrumracer again.

T34me
08-01-2008, 12:05 AM
oh man......ill play
Whats the difference between a Jew and a pizza?

They take the pizza out of the oven

slostang
08-01-2008, 12:24 AM
what is the first English words spoken by every Mexican?

hot plate.

FasTech
08-01-2008, 12:31 AM
- Whats the difference between a pizza and a jew?

- A pizza doesn't scream when you put it in the oven.

FasTech
08-01-2008, 12:32 AM
oh man......ill play

How dare you still my joke from the last racist joke thread!:2up:

slostang
08-01-2008, 12:34 AM
guess what the ethopian had for lunch...

another ethopian

Thighs
08-01-2008, 12:38 AM
guess what the ethopian had for lunch...

another ethopian

:lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao:: lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::l mfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lm fao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao:

Oz10
08-01-2008, 12:40 AM
this thread ftw!!

87 Turbo II
08-01-2008, 01:00 AM
(here i a twist on a joke already posted her that my friend tweaked,

What's worse than 10 dead babies in a trashcan?

10 dead babies in one woman's stomach.

slostang
08-01-2008, 01:03 AM
did you hear about the 10 mexicans that died?

the bunk bed collapsed.

FasTech
08-01-2008, 01:19 AM
How do you get a mexican out of a peach field?

I don't think you can!

Thighs
08-01-2008, 01:24 AM
How do you get a mexican out of a peach field?

I don't think you can!

i <3 peaches! :bump::bump::bump:

and im not even a beaner!

whats the difference between a dead in the road and a dead ****** in the road?

the possum has skid marks leading up to it.

03RCode
08-01-2008, 01:44 AM
Whats the difference between a pile of dead babies, and a 1965 Cadillac El Dorado?

I dont have a 65 El Dorado in my garage.

03RCode
08-01-2008, 01:44 AM
Whats funnier than a dead baby?

A dead baby in a clown suite.

slostang
08-01-2008, 01:50 AM
Whats funnier than a dead baby?

A dead baby in a clown suite.

epic.

:D

redrumracer
08-01-2008, 09:43 AM
whats the best way to kill a baby?

with a clothes hanger

redrumracer
08-01-2008, 09:44 AM
what do apples and negros have in common?

they both look good hangin from a tree.

Ran
08-01-2008, 09:46 AM
What's the worst part about being a black Jew?

You gotta sit at the back of the oven.

Gutling
08-01-2008, 09:48 AM
How do you stop a baby crawling round in circles?

Nail its other hand to the floor.

Red_Phoenix
08-01-2008, 09:49 AM
This joke I hear a LONG time ago and never forgot it....its soooo wrong

Whats is red and crawls up a womans leg??

a homesick abortion.

ultm8mind
08-01-2008, 09:50 AM
So,I wasn't gonna post this but after reading some of yours I thought about it.....

What's the difference between a jew and a canoe?

Eventually the canoe is gonna tip.

redrumracer
08-01-2008, 09:50 AM
What's the worst part about being a black Jew?
You gotta sit at the back of the oven.
LOL i thought you was going to say being black reps for catching me off guard.

and where are the white jokes.

Ran
08-01-2008, 09:56 AM
and where are the white jokes.What do you call a trailerhome with a family of six in it?

A box of crackers.

Ran
08-01-2008, 10:00 AM
So a black guy walks down to the river and sees a Chinese guy skipping rocks.

"What chu doin'?" the black guy asks.

"I am learning the names of my ancestors from the sacred waters." the Chinese guy replies.

To demonstrate, he skips a rock across the river and it sounds off, "Chin-Zwang-Cao". He skips another and it goes, "Xiang-Lian-Zhou."

The black guy is astounded and decides he would like to give it a try. So he grabs a small stone and skips it across the water to hear it go, "Chim-Pan-Zee".

"What the f*ck?!" he yells. Infuriated, he grabs a large boulder and throws it into the lake.

The boulder hits the water and goes, "BA-BOON"

Sacred waters do not lie.

DieselNuts
08-01-2008, 10:07 AM
So a black guy walks down to the river and sees a Chinese guy skipping rocks.

"What chu doin'?" the black guy asks.

"I am learning the names of my ancestors from the sacred waters." the Chinese guy replies.

To demonstrate, he skips a rock across the river and it sounds off, "Chin-Zwang-Cao". He skips another and it goes, "Xiang-Lian-Zhou."

The black guy is astounded and decides he would like to give it a try. So he grabs a small stone and skips it across the water to hear it go, "Chim-Pan-Zee".

"What the f*ck?!" he yells. Infuriated, he grabs a large boulder and throws it into the lake.

The boulder hits the water and goes, "BA-BOON"

Sacred waters do not lie.
:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Ran again.

redrumracer
08-01-2008, 10:13 AM
One time, there was a black family of four. They heard about this river, and if you swim to the other side of it, you turn white. So the Dad swims across and turns white, then the Mom, then the sister. When the youngest child, the brother starts to swim across, he is taken away by the current. The sister says, "DADDY' DADDY!, BUBBA IS GETTING TAKEN AWAY BY THE CURRENT!" And the Dad said, "Screw that ******."

Ran
08-01-2008, 10:16 AM
lulz

redrumracer
08-01-2008, 10:19 AM
A black woman was filling out forms at the welfare office. Under "Number of children," she wrote "10," and where it said "List names of children," she wrote "Leroy." When she handed in the form, the woman behind the desk pointed out: "Now here where it says "List names of children," you're supposed to write the names of each one of your children." "Dey all named Leroy," said the black woman. "That's very unusual. When you call them, how do they know which one you want?" asked the welfare worker. "Oh, den I uses the last names."

Gutling
08-01-2008, 10:19 AM
lol i have not heard a lot of these before, they're great

DieselNuts
08-01-2008, 10:38 AM
One time, there was a black family of four. They heard about this river, and if you swim to the other side of it, you turn white. So the Dad swims across and turns white, then the Mom, then the sister. When the youngest child, the brother starts to swim across, he is taken away by the current. The sister says, "DADDY' DADDY!, BUBBA IS GETTING TAKEN AWAY BY THE CURRENT!" And the Dad said, "Screw that ******."

Your joke doesnt make any sense because black people cant swim....there's no pools in the ghetto.... :ninja: :D so, here's a spin off

Two black guys are walking down the street and they see a sign in a store that says "we can turn you white for 99 cents". Well Tyrone had a dollar and Jamal had 98 cents. Jamal said, "why dont you go in, turn white and give me the leftover penny so I can turn white too". Tyrone agrees, goes inside and comes out a white man. Jamal freaks out and says "WOW! It really worked! Give me the penny so I can go next" Tyrone looks at Jamal and says "fuk that, get a job n!gger"

redrumracer
08-01-2008, 01:05 PM
There is this black kid that goes to school and notices that the teachers treat the white kids better than the black kids. So he goes home and paints himself white and shows his dad. Hey dad look im white! His dad kicks his ass, and says alright go show your mother. Hey mom look im white! His mom beats the **** out of him then says go show your gradma. Hey gradma look im white she beats his ass and sends him to his room. About an hour later all the family comes to his room and says have you learned anything from this? The kid says yeah ive learned i have only been white for an hour and I already hate 3 *******.

ksniperfox
08-01-2008, 01:31 PM
how do you get 10 mexicans(equivalent of 2 cactusEGs) into a barrel?

tell them it floats

ksniperfox
08-01-2008, 01:32 PM
whats the best way to get a baby out of a blender?

tortilla chips

Ran
08-01-2008, 01:34 PM
What do you call 4 White guys pushing a car?

White Power

What do you call 4 Asian guys pushing a car?

Yellow Power

What do you call 4 Black guys pushing a car?

Grand Theft Auto

Echonova
08-01-2008, 01:39 PM
A CHINESE GUY TURNS TO HIS WIFE IN BED AND SAYS “I WANT A SIXTY- NINE”…

SHE SAYS… “WHY YOU WANT BEEF AND BROCCOLI NOW ?

redrumracer
08-01-2008, 01:39 PM
what do you call a ship full of blacks going back to africa?

a good start.

Specsteve
08-01-2008, 01:43 PM
oh man......ill play

No.

It suppose to go:

What is the difference between a Jew and a pizza?

Pizzas don't scream when you throw them in the oven.

Lucky DAWG
08-01-2008, 01:48 PM
I'll get 3 different races all in one post :police:

1) What's faster then the speed of light?

A Jew with a coupon

2) Why do the mexicans suck at the olympics?

All the ones that can run, jump, and swim are over here

Specsteve
08-01-2008, 01:48 PM
What do you do if you see a group of 5 black men raping a woman?

Throw them a basketball.

DieselNuts
08-01-2008, 01:50 PM
A CHINESE GUY TURNS TO HIS WIFE IN BED AND SAYS “I WANT A SIXTY- NINE”…

SHE SAYS… “WHY YOU WANT BEEF AND BROCCOLI NOW ?
dont you mean "Broccori"?

DieselNuts
08-01-2008, 01:51 PM
why do jews have huge noses?

because air is free

What happens when a jew has an erection and walks into a wall?

he breaks his nose.

Lucky DAWG
08-01-2008, 01:53 PM
This one is bad... not racist before someone freaks out on me, but this is the nature of the thread...

A bunch of good ol' boys are down in South Georgia and someone tells them that its open huntin season for N******, so they all grab their shotguns and go out to hunt. They find a field of black people picking watermelons. They kill about 15 of them and then go out and have a picnic.

As they are sitting there enjoying their meals, Sheriff Smith drives up and says "boys what yall doin out here"

The boys replied "Well we heard it was open huntin season for N***** so we just been out here shooting a few of them, had some pretty good luck so far"

Sheriff replies, "Well jesus i can see that, I'm gonna have to arrest all 3 of you though, this is horrible"

The Boys reply, "Well what in god's name is wrong, its open hunting season for N****** is it not?"

Sherrif replies, "Well yea it is, but don't you know its illegal to hunt on baited fields?"

Lucky DAWG
08-01-2008, 01:55 PM
Mexican and a black guy are in a car. Whos driving?

Neither, the cop.

Whats wrong with 7 mexicans going over a cliff in a van?

Coulda fit 30

DieselNuts
08-01-2008, 01:55 PM
This one is bad... not racist before someone freaks out on me, but this is the nature of the thread...

A bunch of good ol' boys are down in South Georgia and someone tells them that its open huntin season for N******, so they all grab their shotguns and go out to hunt. They find a field of black people picking watermelons. They kill about 15 of them and then go out and have a picnic.

As they are sitting there enjoying their meals, Sheriff Smith drives up and says "boys what yall doin out here"

The boys replied "Well we heard it was open huntin season for N***** so we just been out here shooting a few of them, had some pretty good luck so far"

Sheriff replies, "Well jesus i can see that, I'm gonna have to arrest all 3 of you though, this is horrible"

The Boys reply, "Well what in god's name is wrong, its open hunting season for N****** is it not?"

Sherrif replies, "Well yea it is, but don't you know its illegal to hunt on baited fields?"
:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:
REPS!

Lucky DAWG
08-01-2008, 01:58 PM
:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:
REPS!

learned that one from a 80 yr old vietnam veteran named "Sarge". He works at my buddy's construction site and calls black people "Democrats".

He is probably the biggest ******* / funniest man alive

GuessWho
08-01-2008, 02:35 PM
Wat did the bartender say to the horse ?

Why the long face..

Lucky DAWG
08-01-2008, 02:38 PM
Wat did the bartender say to the horse ?

Why the long face..

http://aboutdrugtesting.org/images/cheat/clorox.jpg

Zeeb
08-01-2008, 02:45 PM
I have a black person on my family tree

and he's still hanging there...

87 Turbo II
08-01-2008, 03:55 PM
So the other day I'm out with a few dead babies on the grill and my neighbor walks up to me. "What are you doing?" she asked. "Well, you see, I'm grilling dead babies!" I reply as I lift the smoker to show her. "That's terrible!!!" she screams. I just shake my head and calmly tell her "Not with the right kind of chips it isn't."

so a black guy and 2 white guys are on a boat. A stormcasts them out of their path and onto an island of a crazed cannibal tribe. The 3 men are taken into the prosoner's holding area. 2 days later, the tribe leader comes to visit them. To their astonishment, he knows English. He tells the men "You have survived 2 moons here with no food and water, we respect your will to survive. So we have agreed to give you a test to see if you shall live. The first part of the test, is to go into the jungle and bring back any 3 fruits you wish."The men are released and one of the white men returns holding 3 oranges. "Ok good!" The tribesman said." Now you must take all 3 fruits, and shove them up your ass without making a single sounds. The moment we hear a noise, we will kill you instantly. The mans eyes open really wide in shock, but he tries it anyway. He tries soo hard for a good 30 minutes but finally just screams and they kill him. The 2nd white man comes back with just 3 grapes. "Good, now shove these up your ass without making a noise!" they tell him in the same routine. He gets 2 up in there, but just bursts into laughter so they kill him. As his soul is sent to heaven, he meets the other white guy. The first white guy says to him "Why the hell did you laugh? You only had one little grape to go!" The other white guy smiles at him and says "Well I just couldn't help myself, I saw the black dude coming out of the jungle holding 3 watermelons."

DSM3_5
08-01-2008, 05:34 PM
So the other day I'm out with a few dead babies on the grill and my neighbor walks up to me. "What are you doing?" she asked. "Well, you see, I'm grilling dead babies!" I reply as I lift the smoker to show her. "That's terrible!!!" she screams. I just shake my head and calmly tell her "Not with the right kind of chips it isn't."

so a black guy and 2 white guys are on a boat. A stormcasts them out of their path and onto an island of a crazed cannibal tribe. The 3 men are taken into the prosoner's holding area. 2 days later, the tribe leader comes to visit them. To their astonishment, he knows English. He tells the men "You have survived 2 moons here with no food and water, we respect your will to survive. So we have agreed to give you a test to see if you shall live. The first part of the test, is to go into the jungle and bring back any 3 fruits you wish."The men are released and one of the white men returns holding 3 oranges. "Ok good!" The tribesman said." Now you must take all 3 fruits, and shove them up your ass without making a single sounds. The moment we hear a noise, we will kill you instantly. The mans eyes open really wide in shock, but he tries it anyway. He tries soo hard for a good 30 minutes but finally just screams and they kill him. The 2nd white man comes back with just 3 grapes. "Good, now shove these up your ass without making a noise!" they tell him in the same routine. He gets 2 up in there, but just bursts into laughter so they kill him. As his soul is sent to heaven, he meets the other white guy. The first white guy says to him "Why the hell did you laugh? You only had one little grape to go!" The other white guy smiles at him and says "Well I just couldn't help myself, I saw the black dude coming out of the jungle holding 3 watermelons."

Now thats funny

Homer Simpson
08-01-2008, 05:42 PM
there's 5 mexicans in a van driving off a cliff, whats wrong with this picture?

there needs to be 9 more mexicans in the van

DUBSf22c
08-01-2008, 07:56 PM
What do you call 1000 mexicans jumping out of a plane?

AIR POLLUTION

What do you call 1000 Blacks jumping out of a plane?

A goods start

Why do blonde women wear floral underwear?

To remember all the men that were buried there

DUBSf22c
08-01-2008, 08:03 PM
What cant you give a black person?

a job, a fat lip or a black eye.

Greek guy goes to a Chinese restaurant and sit down to order.
The server asks the man what he would like.
The Greek man replies " I would like Mongolian Beef and flied lice"
This pisses the Chinese server off and he replies promptly with "Its fried rice you Gleek Plick"

I swear im not racist. Im an equal opportunity multi-cultural *******.

Dirty Octopus™
08-01-2008, 08:19 PM
a guy walked into a bar and said ouch.
i laughed at this but i dont think i got it. :o

it just sounded silly :D

Truegiant
08-01-2008, 08:22 PM
Hitlers greatest invention was not the peoples car.. it was the easy bake oven.

redrumracer
08-01-2008, 08:36 PM
i laughed at this but i dont think i got it. :o

it just sounded silly :D

sent pm explaining it.

BKgen®
08-01-2008, 08:40 PM
what is the first English words spoken by every Mexican?

hot plate.

BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Stormhammer
08-01-2008, 08:55 PM
Greek guy goes to a Chinese restaurant and sit down to order.
The server asks the man what he would like.
The Greek man replies " I would like Mongolian Beef and flied lice"
This pisses the Chinese server off and he replies promptly with "Its fried rice you Gleek Plick"

total ripoff from lethal weapon 4

guinness
08-03-2008, 11:48 AM
why were the jews wondering in the desert for fourty years?

someone dropped a dime

what do you call 1000 blacks jumping out of a plane?

nightfall

what do you call a 1000 lawyers at the bottom of the ocean?

a good start

what's pink,bubbly,and taps on glass?

a baby in a microwave

there was a mexican,arab,and american in a bar down in atlanta drinking.the mexican orders a drink,slams it down,throws the glass into the air,pulls out a gun,and shoots it to ****.they look at him and asked him why he did that.he said,"in mexico,we make so many of these that you only need to drink out of it once".the arab orders a beer,slams it down,throws it in the air,pulls out a gun,and blows it away.they all looked puzzled and ask him why he did that.he says,"where i come from,we are surrounded by sand and can make as many of those things as we need to so you only need to drink out of a glass one time.the american orders a drink and goes throught the same routine and tosses the glass in the air.he pulls out his gun and shoots the mexican and arab.the bartender is astonished and ask why the **** he did that.the american says that in america there are so many of them that you only need to drink with them one time.

eastcoastej
08-03-2008, 12:31 PM
A guy walks into a bar and see's Hitler sitting talking to the bartender. He walks up and asks Hitler why he is there. "I'm back to kill all the Jews and 7 clowns" Hitler says. The man asks "Why do you have to kill 7 clowns?" Hitler turns to the bartender and says "Told you no one cared about the Jews"

What is the difference between a crucifixion and a circumcision?

With a crucifixion they throw away the whole Jew.

Blitanicle99
08-03-2008, 04:30 PM
Why do police dogs lick each others assholes?

To get the taste of N1GGer out of their mouth.

-Yep. That one I have credit for.

KREEP
08-03-2008, 06:29 PM
whats the difference between a N!gger and a tire?

The tire doesnt sing when you put chains on it.

redmanhart
08-03-2008, 08:34 PM
What do you call a quadraplegic ******?

Trustworthy

redmanhart
08-03-2008, 08:35 PM
What do you do if you see a ****** missing an arm and a leg?

Quit laughing and reload.

Max_nino
08-03-2008, 09:43 PM
i am in no way racist but i like this joke alot :

A mexican walks into a bar and says, "Hey, ******, give me a drink." The ****** bartender says, "I'll give you a drink, but I would appreciate it if you wouldn't refer to me as a "******." "Oh man!, I am sure sorry about that bro'. Won't happen again." A few minutes later the mexican says, "Hey moon crickett, another round." The ****** says,"Hey, look, I really don't want you calling me "moon crickett" either." The mexican says,"Sorry bootlips, I didn't mean anything by it." The bartender says, "OK that's it! How would you like it if you were the bartender and I came in here calling you names?" "I don't know, let's find out." So the mexican puts on an apron and goes behind the bar and the ****** walks outside and comes back in and shouts, "Hey wetback! I want a ****ing drink!" The "bartender" stops washing glasses and says, "Oh, I'm sorry, we don't serve ******* in here."

Me86Rob
08-04-2008, 08:50 AM
whats the best thing about an ethiopian blow job? you know she will swallow.
whats possitive about ethiopians? HIV

KREEP
08-04-2008, 11:23 AM
reps to who I could! Great jokes

redrumracer
08-04-2008, 11:28 AM
what do you call a muslim that goes to a religious camp?

a terrorist in training.

DUBSf22c
08-04-2008, 01:19 PM
total ripoff from lethal weapon 4

DAMN YOU

Stormhammer
08-04-2008, 03:08 PM
DAMN YOU

and atop of that you got it wrong!!!!

Nissan Sean
08-04-2008, 03:34 PM
What do you call a Mexican that drives without insurance or even a driver's license?

-Normal

Ran
08-04-2008, 03:43 PM
What's 16" long, stiff, and makes women scream at night?

Crib death.

SixSquared
08-04-2008, 03:43 PM
Why do jews circumcise their male children?

-- You think a jewish woman would touch anything that's not 20% off?

(my jewish mother told me that, which makes it even funnier cause it means it's true)

Sport1.3
08-04-2008, 03:50 PM
Whats the difference between a pile of dead babies, and a 1965 Cadillac El Dorado?

I dont have a 65 El Dorado in my garage.

whats the difference between a dead baby and a cracker?

i've never cum on a cracker before

Ran
08-04-2008, 03:50 PM
So a man and 12yr old girl are walking through the woods at night.

The little girl says, "These woods are really scary."

The man looks to the girl and replies, "Why are you complaining? I've gotta walk back alone."

Ran
08-04-2008, 03:51 PM
What's six inches long and starts with a "p"?

A sh*t.

Ran
08-04-2008, 03:57 PM
Leroy gets home from school and asks his father a question.

"Dad, I've got the biggest d*ck in the 6th grade. Is it because I'm black?"

The father looks to his son and quickly answers.

"No, it's because you're 19 you retard."

True Pyroman
08-04-2008, 03:58 PM
1: How many babies does it take to paint a house?

:::: Depends on how hard you throw 'em!

2: I'm not racist, racism is a crime, and crime is for nickers.

couple funnys I've heard the past few weeks

b@d @pple
08-04-2008, 05:21 PM
what happened when the black guy looked up his family treee

a gorilla s h i t on his face

Me86Rob
08-04-2008, 05:47 PM
^^ i lold

JayKnight
08-04-2008, 07:42 PM
How many Jews can you fit in a Yugo?

104 (100 in the ashtray and 1 in each seat)

Later !!!

DieselNuts
08-04-2008, 07:54 PM
I love how half the people must proclaim that they are not racist before they tell a joke...

JayKnight
08-04-2008, 07:55 PM
I have more....What can I say, I was bored.
I amnot raciest either, I have lots of Black Friends.
Now onto the JOKES....And these are only JOKES !!!

What's a ****** got in common with a bike?
Neither can work without chains

What do you call a ****** with a peg leg?
**** on a stick!

Did you hear the one about . .
. . the baby ****** who went to heaven and got his wings? He said, "God! Look! I'm an angel!", and God said, "No you stupid ******! You're a bat, now eff off!"

Why do black people have white hands?
It rubs off the cop cars!

Why don't ****** bitchs wear panties to picnics?
To keep the flies away from the chicken!

What do you call two ******* in a red sleeping bag?
Kitkat

What do you get when you cross Michael Jackson with Arnold schwarzenegger?
Michael Wasanegger

redmanhart
08-04-2008, 10:52 PM
What do you say when you see your TV floating in the dark?

Drop it ******!

What do black kids get for Christmas?

your bike.

Vteckidd
08-04-2008, 11:12 PM
what happened when the black guy looked up his family treee

a gorilla s h i t on his face

That is actually one i have NEVER HEARD LOL

rizzler
08-04-2008, 11:43 PM
why did beyonce sing "to the left, to the left"

cause black people have no rights.

slostang
08-05-2008, 12:00 AM
a pair of jumper cables walks into a bar, the bartender says I'll serve you but don't start anything.

Infinite
08-05-2008, 12:05 AM
Barack Obama And Bin Laden are walking down the street when they find a genie bottle
they start arguing over who should get the first wish
Obama says "im about the be the next president of the US... i should go first"
Osama says "you guys cant even catch me... im the greatest, i should go first"

Their bickering wakes up the genie... he pops out and says "i'll give you both one wish then im going back to sleep"

so Barack lets Osama go first

Osama says " i want all of my people back in the holy land, i want to be their leader and i want a great wall built around the holy land"
Genie says "fine.. done"

Obama says "so let me great this straight, all of them including bin laden are back in the holy land and they are surrounded by a wall?"
The genie says "yes"
Obama says "tell me more about this wall"
The genie says "well, its 30 feet tall, 6 foot thick... and its made of brick and concrete... i dont half ass anything... whats your wish?"

Obama says "fill it with water"

Crazy Asian
08-05-2008, 12:39 AM
Why do black and chinese people hate sprinklers?

Cuz sprinklers always go Chink-Chink-Chink- N I G -N I G- N I G

VTECking
08-05-2008, 12:43 AM
Im not a racist but even my black friends laugh at this one,

So a black guy finds a very decorated bottle on a sidewalk, he picks it up and he rubs the surface of it to get some durt off. And all the sudden a genie comes out of the bottle. The genie says "Sense you released me I am obligated to give you one wish". The black guy says "I want there to be a bridge spanding from the U.S. to Africa so all my people can go visit and live with my ancestors." The genie replies "You got to give me a reasonable wish, the bridge will take me forever to build". Then the black guy says "Well sence I cant wish for that my next wish is that I want the African race to be the smartest race in the world". The genie replies "I'll get started on that bridge that you want".

Humphrizzle
08-05-2008, 12:58 AM
Q: How do you start a black parade?
A: Roll a 40 down the street.

Q: How did they improve the transportation in harlem?
A: Move the trees closer together.

Q: How long does it take a black lady to ****?
A: 9 months.

Humphrizzle
08-05-2008, 01:13 AM
Q: Why are aspirins white?
A: Because they work.

Q: How many blacks does it take to clean a toilet?
A: None, it's a woman's job.

antiv6
08-05-2008, 02:02 AM
What's black, has eight legs, and goes "Ho de do ho de do"?
Four black people running for an elevator.

Why are Ray Charles and Stevie Wonder always smiling?
They don't know they're black.

What do black people and semen have in common?
-Only one in a million work.

Why couldn't the blind black guy read?
-because he was black.

What word starts with "N" and ends with "R" that you never want to call a black person?
-Neighbor.

Humphrizzle
08-05-2008, 02:20 AM
lawl and a half

slostang
08-05-2008, 02:30 AM
do you know what it says on the inside of a black mans lip ?

inflate to 40psi.

sirkus
08-05-2008, 02:44 AM
a pair of jumper cables walks into a bar, the bartender says I'll serve you but don't start anything.
Wow lol

Whats the difference between a cue ball and a Mexican?

The harder you hit the cue ball, the more English you get.

How do stop a dog from humping your leg?

Pick it up and suck it's ****.

Lucky DAWG
08-05-2008, 02:52 AM
Whats the difference between a bike and a black man?

The bike doesn't sing when you put a chain on it

87 Turbo II
08-05-2008, 03:53 AM
What do you call a black man flying a plane?

A pilot you racist f*ck

addandrew
08-05-2008, 04:47 AM
what do you call four black people in a car?

tinted windows

MaXimum
08-05-2008, 05:20 AM
What do you call a blck guy with a peg leg?

**** on a stick!

MaXimum
08-05-2008, 05:27 AM
How does a *****er pick his nose?

From a mail-order catalogue.

DieselNuts
08-05-2008, 06:18 AM
Barack Obama And Bin Laden are walking down the street when they find a genie bottle
they start arguing over who should get the first wish
Obama says "im about the be the next president of the US... i should go first"
Osama says "you guys cant even catch me... im the greatest, i should go first"

Their bickering wakes up the genie... he pops out and says "i'll give you both one wish then im going back to sleep"

so Barack lets Osama go first

Osama says " i want all of my people back in the holy land, i want to be their leader and i want a great wall built around the holy land"
Genie says "fine.. done"

Obama says "so let me great this straight, all of them including bin laden are back in the holy land and they are surrounded by a wall?"
The genie says "yes"
Obama says "tell me more about this wall"
The genie says "well, its 30 feet tall, 6 foot thick... and its made of brick and concrete... i dont half ass anything... whats your wish?"

Obama says "fill it with water"
A liberal would never say that....therefor, you fuked it up and its not funny.

DieselNuts
08-05-2008, 06:19 AM
Why do black and chinese people hate sprinklers?

Cuz sprinklers always go Chink-Chink-Chink- N I G -N I G- N I G
what does a racist person's sprinkler sound like?

sp!ck sp!ck sp!ck chink n!gga n!gga n!gga n!gga

slostang
08-05-2008, 04:36 PM
What do you call a blck guy with a peg leg?

**** on a stick!

way to repost a reposted repost.

redmanhart
08-05-2008, 05:16 PM
What do you get when you cross an octopus with a ******?

An 8 row cotton picker

slostang
08-05-2008, 05:20 PM
what do you get when you cross a black with a Mexican ?

a weed eater that dosent work.

FORTHEWIN
08-05-2008, 10:48 PM
how do you make a 6 year old girl cry twice?

wipe your bloody dicc on her teddy bear

ubers2k
08-05-2008, 10:54 PM

yeah, that was actually ****ed up. lol

slostang
08-05-2008, 10:59 PM
do you know how the 14 year old Mexican girl got pregnant?

her teacher told her to go home and do an essay.

FORTHEWIN
08-06-2008, 01:57 AM
yeah, that was actually ****ed up. lol

why, thank you :D

slostang
08-08-2008, 12:20 PM
how do you stop 5 black men from raping a woman?

toss them a basket-ball.

slostang
08-08-2008, 12:21 PM
what does micheal Jackson and an olymipc silver medalist have in common?

they both came in a little behind.

Tech5
08-08-2008, 12:22 PM
I am calling the cops about this one!!! that was FUK3D UP!!!

BJackson08
08-08-2008, 09:20 PM
Obama said he isnt sure that he can fix the economy but he is pretty sure he can N***** rig it

haha, thats great!!!!

slostang
08-08-2008, 09:22 PM
what's the best part of fückin a 12 year old orphan?

she can't run home and tell her parents.

BJackson08
08-08-2008, 09:23 PM
Why doesn't Mexico have an Olympic team?

All the ones that can run, jump, and swim are already in the United States.

slostang
08-08-2008, 09:30 PM
Why doesn't Mexico have an Olympic team?

All the ones that can run, jump, and swim are already in the United States.

that has been posted like 3 time in this very thread.

BJackson08
08-08-2008, 09:32 PM
that has been posted like 3 time in this very thread.

Ok, how bout this one:

Why can't little black kids play in the sand box?

Because cats cover them up

slostang
08-08-2008, 09:41 PM
what's the difference between jesus and a picture of Jesus?

it only takes one nail to hang a picture of Jesus.

BJackson08
08-08-2008, 09:46 PM
Why do Jews have big noses?

Because air is free.

slostang
08-08-2008, 09:51 PM
what's the difference between a volvo and a mercedes?

princess dianna wouldn't be caught dead in a volvo.

LoveGirl
08-09-2008, 05:43 AM
What do you call a bunch of black kids playing in a pile of leaves?

-- Raisin Bran.

Do you remember that black family from The Jetsons?

-- No? Well, the future's looking bright, ain't it?

A man was driving down an Alaskan road and his car suddenly broke down. He phoned the Alaskan Mobile Fix-It Service and they arrived shortly after.
The service man opened the hood and after a while the looked up and said, "It looks like you've blown a seal."
The man replied, "No, it's just frost on my moustache."

This couple had been dating for about six months, but the guy had been afraid to make any sexual advances because of his tiny c***.
Finally one night, he gets up his courage, and takes her to a secluded spot in his car.
While they are kissing, he opens his zipper and guides her hand onto his c***.
"No thanks," the girl says. "You know I don't smoke."

What do you call a 80 year old black guy?

-- Antique farm equipment.

This one is just plain wrong:

What do you call ten black guys hanging from a tree?

-- A Mississippi wind chime.

What's white and ten inches long?

-- ABSOLUTELY NOTHING!

YoTa_BoX
08-10-2008, 03:13 AM
What do you call a school bus full of N!ggers... A rotten banana

How do you get a one armed n!gger out of a tree..... you cut the rope

Who was the Best Jewish chef in WWII ---- Hitler

Hear the story about Klu Klux knievel He tried to jump 100 n!ggers with a steam roller...he didnt make it.

How many N!ggers does it take to shingle a roof... 2 or 3 if you slice them real thin.

What do you do with a dead N!gger in Florida. debone him and use him as a wet suite

What do you call a shed full of n!ggers .. Old farm equipment

And a Shed full of Mexicans ... New farm equipment

How many jews can you fit in a VW bug.. 2 in the front 3 in the back...and 1000 in the ashtray