PDA

View Full Version : Anger Issues...

SLOWLYbtngU
07-31-2008, 12:00 PM
Ok, so I am going into my apt yesterday and this white celica is in front and holds up his apt gate key, I am very close to his bumper and I pull out my key and follow him thru the gate. He stops and I think he must have seen something so I stop and sit there for a min when I notice nothing is in front of him, but the biggest thing I see is that the gate is now closing on me. I honk my horn and he looks thru the rearview and laughs (this is what did it.) I jump outta my car (dont ask why I was just pissed) jump back in and somehow in my anger decide that I am going to hit him (yes, just like that.) I pull back a bit and say screw it and slam into his back bumper just enough to move him outta the way. His face kinda resembled the :eek: face. I drive to where I park and he drives up behind me like he is gonna do something... WRONG MOVE! I open his door and proceed to beat his face in. Yes Duane...I have anger issues... Some how :dunno: he gets away from me after I pulled him outta the car and he leaves. I called the police. The officer was really cool. He took my report and I was completely honest with him. The officer said that the worst thing the guy could have done was flee the scene, b/c I now have a report that basically states that he slammed on his brakes on purpose so that I would hit him. Proceeded to follow me in which case I became afraid for my life and it was fight or flight, and I chose to fight...

Sooo... Now I have a super white streak on my bumper.... :(

SLOWLYbtngU
07-31-2008, 12:01 PM
The cop said that nail polish remover would take it off

Skillet
07-31-2008, 12:05 PM
Joss...if you use rubbing compound from auto-zone or something...it should wipe it right off

Sammich
07-31-2008, 12:07 PM
reps if i can

epic win is all in this thread lol...keep the white streak..it makes your car look fast

WhiteAccord
07-31-2008, 12:09 PM
Nice move....

BTEC
07-31-2008, 12:10 PM
lol. next time get video. i always say "sh!t'll buff out".

seriously, watch urself bc some ppl come back 4 revenge. u got my number if ne thing looks suspect, USE IT.

SLOWLYbtngU
07-31-2008, 12:13 PM
Joss...if you use rubbing compound from auto-zone or something...it should wipe it right off
Sweet thx...

SLOWLYbtngU
07-31-2008, 12:14 PM
reps if i can

epic win is all in this thread lol...keep the white streak..it makes your car look fast
Punch yourself in the face...Plz? For me?

SLOWLYbtngU
07-31-2008, 12:16 PM
Nice move....
I have anger issues... Like seriously...
lol. next time get video. i always say "sh!t'll buff out".

seriously, watch urself bc some ppl come back 4 revenge. u got my number if ne thing looks suspect, USE IT.

Yeah he obviously lives there. Honestly I am not worried about it. He sent his roommate to come talk to me while I walked my dog. I told him to get away from me before I got pissed again.

Sammich
07-31-2008, 12:18 PM
Punch yourself in the face...Plz? For me?

wut the hell screw u jose..i'm no punk in a celica..this is grounds for retailation:police:

SLOWLYbtngU
07-31-2008, 12:21 PM
wut the hell screw u jose..i'm no punk in a celica..this is grounds for retailation:police:
Bryan he pissed me off so bad... I swear had the gate hit my car as hard as it looked like it was going to.... OMG.... Then when I pushed him outta the way he stalled out... loser....

Zeeb
07-31-2008, 12:23 PM
Sweet. Way to stand up against stupid a holes.

Sammich
07-31-2008, 12:25 PM
i feel u...i swear if my wife wasnt in the car w/ me this morning this idiot who decided to blow the horn RIGHT AFTER the light turned green woulda not only got teh 20sec hold, but he woulda got the e-brake. i only move after i make sure all cars have stopped or looking like they are gona stop, i've had too many close encounters and too many friends get hurt or killed by an idiot who wants to run the red light.

btw..u shoulda dragged him back out of the car hahaha

SLOWLYbtngU
07-31-2008, 12:26 PM
Sweet. Way to stand up against stupid a holes.
Yeah but I hurt my baby... It wasnt the smartest...I could have easily rolled back (my gate is on a hill) and held up my gate key again...but I wasnt thinkin. All I kept screaming was are you F-ing serious?!?!?! I couldnt believe it. I guess he thought I was tailgating in, but c'mon dude...

BTEC
07-31-2008, 12:26 PM
i have anger issues myself. i avoid situations bc i tend to black out and go numb. like i wouldnt have remembered getting out of the car and somebody mightve gotten hurt trying to pull me off him.

SLOWLYbtngU
07-31-2008, 12:28 PM
i feel u...i swear if my wife wasnt in the car w/ me this morning this idiot who decided to blow the horn RIGHT AFTER the light turned green woulda not only got teh 20sec hold, but he woulda got the e-brake. i only move after i make sure all cars have stopped or looking like they are gona stop, i've had too many close encounters and too many friends get hurt or killed by an idiot who wants to run the red light.

btw..u shoulda dragged him back out of the car hahaha
Nah, he drove off with his door open. The thing is where I live in the apts, it's a dead end so he reversed the whole way out.

I saw where his car was parked so I assume he stays in or close to the building that is across from mine.

SLOWLYbtngU
07-31-2008, 12:30 PM
i have anger issues myself. i avoid situations bc i tend to black out and go numb. like i wouldnt have remembered getting out of the car and somebody mightve gotten hurt trying to pull me off him.
Yeah my heart was racing and my hands were shaking. I think I hurt my wrist but compared to his face. I am good. The cop just laughed cuz when he saw the blood on me he thought it was mine and when I told him it belonged to the other GUY he asked if I ever wanted to get into police enforcement...I'm cool

Zeeb
07-31-2008, 12:32 PM
Was it an old guy?

SLOWLYbtngU
07-31-2008, 12:33 PM
Was it an old guy?
Nah, def in his 20s...I wondered if he was on here actually.

Zeeb
07-31-2008, 12:39 PM
Better watch out. Hope he doesnt try to get revenge

SLOWLYbtngU
07-31-2008, 01:22 PM
Hope he doesnt either. Like I said I realized after the fact that I was stupid, cuz I could have easily rolled back...but oh well.

SLOWLYbtngU
07-31-2008, 01:24 PM
It's funny cuz according to the cop this guy has gotten hit a couple of times already

Zeeb
07-31-2008, 01:29 PM
I hate people who slow down or stop just so people cant piggy back on them and get into the gate before it closes... So retarded.

Sammich
07-31-2008, 01:39 PM
Better watch out. Hope he doesnt try to get revenge

x2 especially with him being in the same area.

becareful

SLOWLYbtngU
07-31-2008, 01:46 PM
It really is, I mean I understand... I do, but he just failed to see that I HAD a key.

Sammich
07-31-2008, 01:47 PM
deflate his tires...

SLOWLYbtngU
07-31-2008, 01:58 PM
Joey, dont even say anything...

boosted_nonv
07-31-2008, 04:23 PM
what the .................................................. ............

SLOWLYbtngU
07-31-2008, 05:34 PM
Told you...I get pissed I just hit stuff...

Zeeb
07-31-2008, 05:36 PM
Well next time... Dont, You might really regret it or seriously damge your car or hurt yourself

SLOWLYbtngU
07-31-2008, 06:10 PM
Well next time... Dont, You might really regret it or seriously damge your car or hurt yourself
:werd:

It was a bad day... A very bad day... Actually I been hostile for like 2 weeks now..I should be fine now though. :D

Dirty Octopus™
07-31-2008, 06:20 PM
:headslap:

EJ_Allmota
07-31-2008, 06:39 PM
:headslap:
X2 :headslap: :slap:

SLOWLYbtngU
07-31-2008, 06:42 PM
:( Yeah Yeah... I know...

quickdodge®
07-31-2008, 07:07 PM
I stop, too, when people do that shiit when I was living in gated apartments. Can't stand people sliding in behind me. I usually wait at the call button after the gate opens, then ease through it. Later, QD.

boosted_nonv
08-01-2008, 04:23 PM
Told you...I get pissed I just hit stuff...

Bless ya heart:no:

Da_unknown
08-01-2008, 09:29 PM
:werd:

NewGen33
08-01-2008, 09:39 PM
Got to love a girl who can take care of herself :goodjob: