PDA

View Full Version : Dont Know What To Say....

HeLLo iM iZzY
07-30-2008, 03:39 PM
So today I call up my old work place to see what's going on and how they been and bs, yadda yadda. My old manager picks up and we chat for a couple of minutes and she goes on to tell me that one of the managers died in a car wreck. Im like OKk, who? And she goes to tell me it was this cat named Daniel. I wasn't really close with him outside of work but at work we were really cool. Always chilled and sh1t, you know? Kicked it at work. I was just thinkin of his ass the other week, wondering what his goofy self was upto. It's a shame how one day someones there and the next, they're gone. I'm still kinda in the state that I can't believe that, you know? Dude had sh1t planned out for his life. Promoted to manager after like 6 months then aced tests for the job and was from what I heard a very smart student. Also, I heard that his buddy was in the car wreck with him but he made it out alive. I dont know the details and all but I know it was a car wreck. Ima miss makin fun of his lil toaster on wheels. LOL, I swear, that sh1t feels like yesterday.

RIP Daniel Gilbert.

Ya'll be careful out there. Thousand dollars in fines aint worth a "wow" or a "damn dude your fukin crazy" from your buddy. You're supposed to be bury your parents, not the other way around.