07-30-2008, 10:54 AM
FOR SALE: 2004 Infiniti G35 automatic here is a list of the basics:
fully loaded minus navi.
no problems at all

51,1xxK miles

mods: 18 inch rims

The Bad: a few cosmetic scratches on the back bumper

PRICE DROP: $10K

the reason for such a dramatic drop in price is because i had the vehicle sold using importatlanta.com and im leaving the country as in moving. so the buyer agreed to buy the vehicle for 13.5k but at the day of the sale the buyer's girlfriend decided not to buy the ca last minute because she wanted a 350z instead so now im azzed out because my flight is on thursday and i kant sell this car so i will not hav no choice but to abandon this car if not sold by my departing time

Vteckidd
07-30-2008, 11:16 AM
do you still own money on it?

Vteckidd
07-30-2008, 11:18 AM
Cash in hand, sent you a PM.

But why were you trying to buy an EVO a few days ago if you knew you were leaving the country?

And how did you have it sold through IA if you only have 2 posts?

Something doesnt sound right

jew_boy
07-30-2008, 11:19 AM
so when are you abandoned and where ill pick it up then =D

Killer
07-30-2008, 11:35 AM
so when are you abandoned and where ill pick it up then =D

that's what i'm screaming...

LEAVE ME THE KEYS NUCCA!!!!

XxlugerxX
07-30-2008, 12:25 PM
ok first of all i posteed a thread about my g35 2 weeks ago i deleted it because it was sold but then dat **** happened wit the buyers girlfriend and the evo wasnt for me my boy doesnt hav an account on IA and he was interested in that evo the kar has been paid for since day 1 and the title is klean and to all of u tryin to find ma precious g35 after i abandon it [if no1 buys it] gud luk because im goin to leav it in a hilarious spot just because its more interesting like dat and i got a sence of humor

Killer
07-30-2008, 12:46 PM
ok first of all i posteed a thread about my g35 2 weeks ago i deleted it because it was sold but then dat **** happened wit the buyers girlfriend and the evo wasnt for me my boy doesnt hav an account on IA and he was interested in that evo the kar has been paid for since day 1 and the title is klean and to all of u tryin to find ma precious g35 after i abandon it [if no1 buys it] gud luk because im goin to leav it in a hilarious spot just because its more interesting like dat and i got a sence of humor

nobody in their right mind is going to just leave a vehicle of this caliber...

1. you could take it to a dealer and sell it to them and at least get some money out of it...

2. you could take even more of a loss and sell it to someone on here for even cheaper than what you're trying to sell now...

3. you could do straight trade for my civic.... :ninja: lirl!!!

unless the car is stolen... or you are just straight up rolling in the money.. you're not gonna leave the car sitting anywhere...

Killer
07-30-2008, 12:48 PM
another thing... you can't delete your own threads.... once a thread is made a mod/admin has to delete it...

DieselNuts
07-30-2008, 12:51 PM
uhhh....CarMax will give you more than 10K for it....unless something is severly fuked up...

This just seems fishy to me:dunno:

XxlugerxX
07-30-2008, 12:54 PM
1. selling the kar to a dealership takes time that i dont hav

2. y trade it if im leaving

3. and i would sell it for alot cheaper but i want to get some type of descent amount for this vehicle

4. and i will deff abandon it if i kant sell it by thursday [the day im leaving] b.c. time is tite rite now its hectic moving everything from one country to another and pay off everything i need too b4 i leave so im tied up rite now as in time wise... and i really dont hav a friend that i kan leav the kar with because they are too far

5. plus i hav the title in hand so its deff not stolen and i dont hav money like dat i only got enuff to get by for a lil thats y im tryin to sell the kar for 10k

Sammich
07-30-2008, 01:00 PM
*waits for abandonment*

DevilK9
07-30-2008, 01:00 PM
This certainly does sound fishy.

Carmax will buy your car in less than four hours, so your #1 is bullsh/t.

Why trade? I dunno...probably cuz you want to get the heat off your hands!

You would sell it cheaper?!? You're simply a dumbass.

Leaving the country in a hurry are we? Well, I can think of a few good reasons for that. Maybe...like...avoiding arrest, prosecution, jail time?

If you have the title in hand, post the VIN number here along with a CARFAX report and maybe you won't look like such a dishonest panhandler.

Killer
07-30-2008, 01:02 PM
2. y trade it if im leaving

why wouldn't you if you're leaving is a better question.....

if you don't care how the g ends up if you just "abandon" it... why wouldn't you "trade" or even give the car to someone else before you leave....

if you're just gonna leave it come tomorrow anyway... why not help someone else out and leave it in their name??

your story has too many inconsistencies man...

DevilK9
07-30-2008, 01:02 PM
Noobs like you make noobs like me look like sh/t.

Hope you're going someplace far away.

(Yah, I'm in a f/cked up mood right now).

XxlugerxX
07-30-2008, 01:08 PM
i kan tell ur in a f/cked up mood since u and a few ppl are really trying to be on sum type of sh/t with me im only trying to sell my car i love this car look at it is my drream car if i could i would bring it with me but i dont hav the money to take it with me..... im srry if it seems wierd but i am doin everything in hurry this car isnt my only problem and the only reason im in a rush with this car is because i had a buyer and they stiffed me at the end so now im tite on time if u dont want the vehicle i would like to ask you to plz not post any more of these replies to this thread i got to sell this kar and thats the only reason im on this site not to discuss the insecurities of anyone else

XxlugerxX
07-30-2008, 01:09 PM
plus i just went to carmax.com and they are saying that they will giv me an appraisal only if i buy one of there cars and i dont want that

Vteckidd
07-30-2008, 01:12 PM
i just asked him for his phone number and the VIN, if he doesnt respond this is prob that stupid kid that tries to sell cars that arent his.

S2kowner, 93hatch, whatever that kid is

DevilK9
07-30-2008, 01:13 PM
iif u dont want the vehicle i would like to ask you to plz not post any more of these replies to this thread

But I do want the car...I just don't want to pay for it.

Abandon the car at a place that rhymes with Menox Lall. Keep the doors unlocked and put the keys under the drivers mat along with the title.

I'll come pick it up in a few days.

BOOM! You're problem is solved.

PM me when you're about to drop it off.

Thanks!:D

Killer
07-30-2008, 01:13 PM
i kan tell ur in a f/cked up mood since u and a few ppl are really trying to be on sum type of sh/t with me im only trying to sell my car i love this car look at it is my drream car if i could i would bring it with me but i dont hav the money to take it with me..... im srry if it seems wierd but i am doin everything in hurry this car isnt my only problem and the only reason im in a rush with this car is because i had a buyer and they stiffed me at the end so now im tite on time if u dont want the vehicle i would like to ask you to plz not post any more of these replies to this thread i got to sell this kar and thats the only reason im on this site not to discuss the insecurities of anyone else

ok i'll make you a deal...

leave the car in MY NAME... i'll take the time to get it sold for the proper amount.. and then i will transfer half the profit to your new bank in BFE... ??? i can meet you tonight and we'll write up a contract.....

DieselNuts
07-30-2008, 01:16 PM
plus i just went to carmax.com and they are saying that they will giv me an appraisal only if i buy one of there cars and i dont want that
they offered to buy mine straight up for $13K a week ago...

DevilK9
07-30-2008, 01:17 PM
Sounds like an email I got this morning from Nigeria. :duel:

Vteckidd
07-30-2008, 01:19 PM
LOL hes full of ****.

I told him i had the money, and i wanted his phone number he responded with this

ok send me ur #
so we kan talk and about us meeting up tonite im all for it with title in hand but..... i need to know if its gunna b worth the time effort and money [gas wise] to go meet u up.... the offer im giving is 10k in cash.... if u are interested in buying it and meeting up tonite than send me ur # if not than i see no point in meeting up because like i said i dont wanna take the time to driv out to were u are and waste gas and time for u to say ok come bak tommorow so i can buy it so how bout u get the money and than we will talk

If time is a factor, and you are desperate, you dont say "i need to know if its worth my time" and you dont say give me your number so i can call you later"/

LOSER

DieselNuts
07-30-2008, 01:22 PM
why is he even allowed to post a for sale thread? He doesnt meet any of the requirements...

Vteckidd
07-30-2008, 01:23 PM
BANNED

STAY OFF THESE BOARDS KID, YOU AINT FOOLIN ANYONE