PDA

View Full Version : How pissed would you be if...

BlkCD5
07-30-2008, 06:57 AM
You walked out of the store and saw this happen to your car? Its either the carts or someone driving a bigger vehicle that decides to park close to you. Ironic thing is the cart return is less than 20 feet away. Why are some people so damn lazy? :rant:

/rant

http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e283/CDphoto95/Photo-0036.jpg

stillaneon
07-30-2008, 06:58 AM
I walked outside and saw a cart slam into a guys porsche one time.... I know I would be pissed. I always take the cart to the return because I klnow Karma will come back to get me.

3.5altman
07-30-2008, 07:00 AM
id be pretty pissed. happened to me a cuople times. Now i have the habit when i get out the car if any carts are around to move them into the lil cart area. Funny how in the winter time, it gets windy and those carts are flying around the parking lot

Leisa
07-30-2008, 07:58 AM
I would be pissed... granted my vue is made of plastic but still, thats not the point.

Nemesis
07-30-2008, 08:08 AM
Id go on a ****ing rampage and pick up carts , throwing them at people randomly.

Ran
07-30-2008, 08:17 AM
F*ck people that don't put away carts! :2up:

Brett
07-30-2008, 08:32 AM
I would be pissed... granted my vue is made of plastic but still, thats not the point.

Im telling you one day it will be like 110 degrees out and we will come out to get in it and we will just see a puddle and 4 tires...LOL

Kevykev
07-30-2008, 08:37 AM
id be pretty pissed. happened to me a cuople times. Now i have the habit when i get out the car if any carts are around to move them into the lil cart area. Funny how in the winter time, it gets windy and those carts are flying around the parking lot

Greatest Point!

NO ONE IS SAFE IN THE WINTER TIME.

5 Years WAL-MART experience say so!

blackboi50
07-30-2008, 08:39 AM

**** imagine be4 a freak tornado???? :eek::eek:.......

them carts be flying around the parking lot like they have the number 24 on the side!!!!

i bet if a cart could say something it would be "AHHHHHHH IM SCAREDDDD!!!!":lmfao:........1

Leisa
07-30-2008, 08:40 AM
Im telling you one day it will be like 110 degrees out and we will come out to get in it and we will just see a puddle and 4 tires...LOL

oh hush...lol

FasTech
07-30-2008, 08:41 AM
Yea I would get pissed! Alot People really just don't care anymore and are really lazy.

Ruiner
07-30-2008, 09:09 AM
When I had my 911 turbo, I used to park a good 20-30 spaces away from everyone else. Without fail, someone would park next to me...out in the middle of nowhere. It would never cease to amaze me. Sometimes there would be the nose/hand prints on the window where they would look in. Argggg.

I use to carry a Post-It notepad so that I could leave messages on the windows of the ****tards who wanted to park next to me...sometimes I would use two or three if I really had a rant.

T.S.
07-30-2008, 09:14 AM
i worked for lowe's for almost 6 years and i have seen plenty of carts smashed into cars on windy days. It use to be funny, until i started driving an audi around with a 9000$ paint job on it. Then not so funny.

BlkCD5
07-30-2008, 02:49 PM
originally posted by Ruiner
When I had my 911 turbo, I used to park a good 20-30 spaces away from everyone else. Without fail, someone would park next to me...out in the middle of nowhere. It would never cease to amaze me. Sometimes there would be the nose/hand prints on the window where they would look in. Argggg.

Whatever happened to looking from a distance :???: Had a similiar situation happen with two jacked up redneck trucks. I was in the car while the guy kept going through the sections heading towards me. When i walked halfway to the store, where does he park, right next to me :cussing:. When i came back to my car, his other friend in a bigger truck parked on the other side of my car, sandwiching me. What assholes.

eViLMunkey
07-30-2008, 03:13 PM
It would piss me off since I've had some soccer biatch's kid push a cart into my car since he was just pushing it off into (well tried to) an empty part of the lot and they were parked next to the cart return spot. I yelled at that little shiat's mom for not watching her kid.. But I always put the cart away because of A) Karma B) I don't want to pay for damage or the headache of the cart hitting someone's car.

Psycho
07-30-2008, 03:17 PM
Id go on a ****ing rampage and pick up carts , throwing them at people randomly.
lmao

eViLMunkey
07-30-2008, 03:18 PM

I use to carry a Post-It notepad so that I could leave messages on the windows of the ****tards who wanted to park next to me...sometimes I would use two or three if I really had a rant.

I would laugh my a$$ off if I found a whole essay posted on my car w/ post-it notes on the windsheild for parking next to someone.. :lmfao:

Killer
07-30-2008, 03:24 PM

i call bs....

DieselNuts
07-30-2008, 03:44 PM
I was on a G35 forum and some assclown said that when he was younger him and his friends would walk to the grocery story, take the buggies, walk up this huge hill and push them down, aiming at cars. I wanted to come through the moniter and choke that motherfuker out...

Sammich
07-30-2008, 03:53 PM
i always get pissed...especially ever since i've been a victim of parking lot hit and run...grrrrrr

Got Milk?
07-30-2008, 04:47 PM
I was on a G35 forum and some assclown said that when he was younger him and his friends would walk to the grocery story, take the buggies, walk up this huge hill and push them down, aiming at cars. I wanted to come through the moniter and choke that motherfuker out...

WOW, just WOW.

And yes, why would anyone not be pissed?

Terror
07-30-2008, 05:13 PM

x2 find him, and while you choke him ill start droppin bows and crack him in the dome:lmfao: lolz

Lucky DAWG
07-30-2008, 07:15 PM
I would put the cart in my truck bed

Keep going to the store for the next week until i see the culprit leave another cart.

Position myself in front of his car, and let down my tailgate

Throw it in reverse at 40 mph

Slam the brakes right before i get to his car

and watch the cart go through his windshield

... I'm very passionate

Infinite
07-30-2008, 07:32 PM
i'd go mildly insane
start dousing people in gas and then light them on fire

tdurr
07-30-2008, 07:49 PM
when ppl with stock ass mustangs and other random cheap ass cars park 30-40 spaces away from everyone else taking up 2 spaces, i deff would park next to em....

But shopping karts +wind= dented cars
T-durr

DieselNuts
07-30-2008, 11:04 PM
when ppl with stock ass mustangs and other random cheap ass cars park 30-40 spaces away from everyone else taking up 2 spaces, i deff would park next to em....

But shopping karts +wind= dented cars
T-durr
I've got a stock mustang. Why would you park next to me if I am in the back of the lot? Thats just a d!ck thing to do.

BTW, I never take up 2 spots & I never park crooked.

tdurr
07-30-2008, 11:07 PM
^^ then u would be fine. As long as u dont take up 2 spots... :ninja:
T-durr

MongolPup
07-30-2008, 11:22 PM
A stock Cobra smartass lol there are a few differences

jcs
07-30-2008, 11:23 PM
i know i woul be pissed and half the time the return is 15 feet away