PDA

View Full Version : damn is good to see some

Julio
03-19-2005, 08:28 PM
Attention idiots gone from IA... woooooooooooo

quickdodge®
03-19-2005, 08:41 PM
Yea. No more, "I'm sitting here in my thong looking at my Reader's Digest and it's making me horny as hell" posts. Later, QD.

Brett
03-19-2005, 08:46 PM
How about how I ran Aly off the site by calling her out and letting everyone know how she was bangin a 35yo married man that had 2 kids...LOL. She never came back after that :lmfao:

Thats one attention whore I dont think ANYONE miss's

green91
03-19-2005, 08:56 PM
There are a few people ill be glad to not see post anymore.. but there are still plenty of tools around

Eli
03-19-2005, 09:16 PM
sorry to burst your bubbles but im still here. cant run me off!

quickdodge®
03-19-2005, 09:25 PM
I know and it sucks. Later, QD.

BTLFED
03-19-2005, 09:49 PM
hehehehe.....no comment? ;)

Chuckster
03-20-2005, 12:22 AM
Attention idiots gone from IA... woooooooooooo

Whoa! for a second i thought i was banned from ia and i was like NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO but then i noticed that i was still signed on... YES!

quickdodge®
03-20-2005, 08:43 AM
^^^ Yea, there still is one idiot. Lolol. Later, QD.

Cliff
03-20-2005, 08:12 PM
yea i haven't been on ia since yesterday afternoon but when i just came in the whoreslounge the last post i saw wasn't even on page 2 yet.....this is awesome....i haven't seen hardly any "lol" or "me too" posts yet

Scrappy
03-20-2005, 08:20 PM
not all are gone... TRUST ME!

TKellarB
03-20-2005, 08:25 PM
yea i haven't been on ia since yesterday afternoon but when i just came in the whoreslounge the last post i saw wasn't even on page 2 yet.....this is awesome....i haven't seen hardly any "lol" or "me too" posts yet

http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/23/23_2_16.gif

Dragonfly5338
03-20-2005, 09:23 PM
me too

AznTraitor
03-21-2005, 08:00 AM
no....1sicktuner is still here....

flysi00
03-21-2005, 09:52 AM
no....1sicktuner is still here....
yall should banned his ass

BTLFED
03-21-2005, 10:06 AM
yall should banned his ass

Why? Look at the entertainment he brings when we continuously own him. ;)

Besides, if he doesn't get his shit straight soon, his car club is going to own him by leaving "his" club lol!

Chuckster
03-21-2005, 10:09 AM
^^^lmao

flysi00
03-21-2005, 10:12 AM
^^^ lol shit i know for real. the way i look at it is they are the reject club

JagerGirl
03-21-2005, 11:15 AM
ya'll are so fuckin rude.

BTLFED
03-21-2005, 11:21 AM
ya'll are so fuckin rude.

Sometimes the truth is rude.

quickdodge®
03-21-2005, 12:11 PM
Fuck rudeness. I'm not rude. Later, QD.

Bajjani
03-21-2005, 12:53 PM
I'm still here..sorda

collins
03-21-2005, 02:29 PM
jon, just drop it man. i have no personal beef with you, but honestly, you were kinda arrogant in the threads. still seem to be. lighten up homie.

flysi00
03-21-2005, 02:48 PM
jon, just drop it man. i have no personal beef with you, but honestly, you were kinda arrogant in the threads. still seem to be. lighten up homie.
collins i dont really know u so i dont got no beef with u. i just said if the best time was 15.5 for are time that sucked asssssss. mazdaman started talking shit thats how it all started. i know what i got

collins
03-21-2005, 03:14 PM
collins i dont really know u so i dont got no beef with u. i just said if the best time was 15.5 for are time that sucked asssssss. mazdaman started talking shit thats how it all started. i know what i got

well he started that because you had the wrong info. rich's time was the best at a 13.8. granted, its a minute detail, but its a detail none the less. u have to bear in mind that actually none of our cars were/are set up for the strip. mine's setup for mountains and auto-x but its slow as hell in a straight line. the majority of the club is like that. please have correct facts and there's usually no issues.

green91
03-21-2005, 06:39 PM
well he started that because you had the wrong info. rich's time was the best at a 13.8. granted, its a minute detail, but its a detail none the less. u have to bear in mind that actually none of our cars were/are set up for the strip. mine's setup for mountains and auto-x but its slow as hell in a straight line. the majority of the club is like that. please have correct facts and there's usually no issues.

lets arrange an EM mountain run! i will tag along to watch

collins
03-21-2005, 06:57 PM
man, u've seen me in the mountains. and as long as i stay outta handcuffs, i'll hang with just about anybody. u know this. ease up homie.

Kristi
03-21-2005, 08:21 PM
you better stay outta the handcuffs - i don't wanna have to drive up there and bail your ass out of jail!

Brett
03-21-2005, 08:22 PM
I bet you wanna put him in handcuffs you dirty girl!! HA HA HA

Kristi
03-21-2005, 08:23 PM
shhhh, don't tell anyone, lol. that is for private time. lol

©hris
03-21-2005, 11:42 PM
just some fyi.... im not the president anymore... and refering to my car club meaning that the car club im in.... not as in I own it. The drama i caused was partially my fault and i apologize, and it may have seemed i was trying to take over.... yes i am new to the scene, yes our club is new to the scene.... but we all have gotten together and talked about what we want to do and where we want to go as a group. Tensions were high a few weeks ago and the more I got "Owned" the more I wanted to respond.... but i should have let it go from the start. Our website is up with some pictures from our cookout over the weekend if anyone wants to check it out. Dont hate the team please.... hate me if anything, I look back on everything and we may have went about things all wrong.... and Jon.... If u havnt noticed what your doing???? we let you go because u started bashing our members because they dont have a fast enough car..... i drive a civic ok, prob a 18 second car. but i love my car. i spent $20000 for a honda civic when i coulda got a 240 and dropped 15k into it and be walking all over you.... Were not perfect like you i guess but I will say one thing.... u remember how u quit the club after our first meet because u hated the fact that we had no rules???? well now that we have all gotten together and decided to change that as a club and turn ourselves around.... u get kicked out and start saying trash about us having rules.... make up ur mind. Once again to everyone, i respect the OGs.... i respect STs.... i respect IA, because i may still be new to the scene, and I still have alot to learn.... but thanks to our club and IA.... Hopefully i can learn a thing or 2 along the way

green91
03-21-2005, 11:57 PM
so what kind of tuning experience do you have?

©hris
03-22-2005, 12:03 AM
well, i came from the Domestic side of things, Could do anything with a 5.0, My dad ownes a repair shop in stone mountain and growing up its something that ive just always been around. Ive only been in the import scene for about a year and Its alot of fun, there is alot more things u can do with the car rather than go in a straight line. But when it comes to tuning, with the right amount of money and alittle help anything is possible i guess.

©hris
03-22-2005, 12:10 AM
my old roomate Matt Roseberry got me into the import thing.... i remember we worked together at Circuit City and i would give him hell about his civic.... it was a nice civic, i liked it but it had no power.... well we got an apartment and he ended up getting an accord and put an J-Spec H22 in it.... and it put my mustang to shame lol so thats when i got interested

flysi00
03-22-2005, 05:10 AM
just some fyi.... im not the president anymore... and refering to my car club meaning that the car club im in.... not as in I own it. The drama i caused was partially my fault and i apologize, and it may have seemed i was trying to take over.... yes i am new to the scene, yes our club is new to the scene.... but we all have gotten together and talked about what we want to do and where we want to go as a group. Tensions were high a few weeks ago and the more I got "Owned" the more I wanted to respond.... but i should have let it go from the start. Our website is up with some pictures from our cookout over the weekend if anyone wants to check it out. Dont hate the team please.... hate me if anything, I look back on everything and we may have went about things all wrong.... and Jon.... If u havnt noticed what your doing???? we let you go because u started bashing our members because they dont have a fast enough car..... i drive a civic ok, prob a 18 second car. but i love my car. i spent $20000 for a honda civic when i coulda got a 240 and dropped 15k into it and be walking all over you.... Were not perfect like you i guess but I will say one thing.... u remember how u quit the club after our first meet because u hated the fact that we had no rules???? well now that we have all gotten together and decided to change that as a club and turn ourselves around.... u get kicked out and start saying trash about us having rules.... make up ur mind. Once again to everyone, i respect the OGs.... i respect STs.... i respect IA, because i may still be new to the scene, and I still have alot to learn.... but thanks to our club and IA.... Hopefully i can learn a thing or 2 along the way

worrg chris i think that Em needs more rules. i dont got a problem with the rules. the only thing i got with EM was mazdaman and u and rich talking shit back. once again i dont give a F** what u think or EM now im cool with all the other EM members i just think it's time to move to something bigger and better well known and known b/c its a nice club

©hris
03-22-2005, 05:34 AM
well..... when u graduate highschool jon, maybe wTn will take u in..... in the mean time.... im through talking to you, whats done is done and end of discussion.

BTLFED
03-22-2005, 08:39 AM
hee...hee...hee...

That is all. :p

green91
03-22-2005, 08:43 AM
i didnt ask what is possible, i asked what tuning experience you have. since your flaunting the username 1sicktuner i figured you had some tuning ability

HiPSI
03-22-2005, 09:11 AM
i wanna see this EM mountain run too... ;)

carrascopa
03-22-2005, 09:18 AM
bwaa hahaha

flysi00
03-22-2005, 10:38 AM
well..... when u graduate highschool jon, maybe wTn will take u in..... in the mean time.... im through talking to you, whats done is done and end of discussion.

well chris the only thing i can say is that i hope u dont fuck over the over em members and i cant wait to see yall at the track next time and at the shows and naw chris i dont want to be in wtn

so the last thing i got to say to u is :2up:

flysi00
03-22-2005, 10:40 AM
i wanna see this EM mountain run too... ;)

yeah me to erin u need to check out the 240 sometime is has came such a long way sicen the last time u saw it

collins
03-22-2005, 12:49 PM
chris, you started off very good in stating an apology. that was good on your part. let jon be. that is over, let it go. but it was a good start with your first apologetic post. ata boy.

Scrappy
03-22-2005, 12:53 PM
can someone please tell me when all this bullshit is over? seems to follow every post... even ones that dont have shit to do wtih it... EVERYONE SHUT THE FUCK UP PLEASE and back to crackin jokes! and having fun not having a pole up your asses ;) and no collins it wasnt towards you :P dont call GPD on my ass ;)

collins
03-22-2005, 12:55 PM
and no collins it wasnt towards you :P dont call GPD on my ass ;)

hahaha, oh god! lol.

flysi00
03-22-2005, 02:14 PM
chris, you started off very good in stating an apology. that was good on your part. let jon be. that is over, let it go. but it was a good start with your first apologetic post. ata boy.

well then collins ill just be lol if u still want to come look at the 240 give me a call man

©hris
03-22-2005, 03:19 PM
anyways.... just got back from work.... i plan on sticken around IA, but you all are right, and I see now how much of an ass i made myself look at alot of things, One thing I will do is start taking advice.... because Nobody does it like IA does it lol and i dunno 1SickTuner just was the first thing that came to mind. im gonna go play some Tiger Woods now lol