PDA

View Full Version : Suicide door kit & AutoLoc door poppers

grettmann
07-29-2008, 03:12 PM
Could any1 tell me a good shop to go to if I want a suicide door kit and a shaved door kit installed on my caddy deville? I live in the lower atlanta region and dont really kno any trustworthy or reputable shops... Thanx

cactusEG
07-29-2008, 03:18 PM
save ur money ! !

1NonlyAccord
07-29-2008, 06:01 PM
godfather custom will do it for about 2000$+ thats not including the kit.

but word of advice dont shave the handles..iv had mine shaved for 1year+ and i HATE IT!!! im trading them in 2 weeks. for normal doors again.

but each to there own.
GL

G.C
07-29-2008, 08:54 PM
save ur money ! !

I agree.

quickdodge®
07-29-2008, 09:02 PM
I wouldn't shave the door handles, but suicide is ok in my book. But only the rear two doors on the car. Godfather Customs. Wild Willie's. Those are the only two I can think of right now. Later, QD.

.::UNKNOWN::.
07-29-2008, 09:05 PM
save ur money ! !he drives a caddy be nice.... well lets bring out my old mini trucker/low rider side of me suicide doors on the rear of a caddy look sick.... i think d&d customs does that work godfather does great work..... you can probally find some mini trucker that does his own work that would do it for a resonable price good luck

grettmann
08-18-2008, 12:44 AM
k well i'll prob. just suicide it then, the back doors i mean... On another note does any1 know a place I could get a good suspension lift?

grettmann
08-18-2008, 12:45 AM
godfather custom will do it for about 2000$+ thats not including the kit.

but word of advice dont shave the handles..iv had mine shaved for 1year+ and i HATE IT!!! im trading them in 2 weeks. for normal doors again.

but each to there own.
GL

How come you don't like yours?

grettmann
08-18-2008, 12:47 AM
save ur money ! !

That's not an answer to my question.... and there's no reason to save what i have lots of. Its my sunday car so if Im going to make it nice I'm going to put my all into it.:D Thanx every1 for your thoughts... :goodjob:

AnthonyF
08-18-2008, 10:34 AM
Hey man, I notice your caddy is a tad old. Trust me, dont spend you money on this stupid sh*t. Your going to regret it if/when that Northstar engine starts leaking like a Romanian hooker.

i have lots of.
If you have "lots" of it, why are you cruising around in old caddy? I guess you don't know much about that car and its equipment.

-Ant.

Motivation
08-18-2008, 10:39 AM
he drives a caddy be nice.... well lets bring out my old mini trucker/low rider side of me suicide doors on the rear of a caddy look sick.... i think d&d customs does that work godfather does great work..... you can probally find some mini trucker that does his own work that would do it for a resonable price good luck

I wouldn't trust D&D customs... a few of the guys up there are shady... Screwed a buddy of mine that actually did a car for them when HIN was in ATL last... But just from what I heard, they may do nice work but I rather deal with ppl that I can trust...

Frög
08-18-2008, 10:47 AM
That's not an answer to my question.... and there's no reason to save what i have lots of. Its my sunday car so if Im going to make it nice I'm going to put my all into it.:D Thanx every1 for your thoughts... :goodjob:

HAHA what a trick..

So PITIFUL!!!!!!!!

grettmann
08-18-2008, 04:52 PM
k thanx for the help from tha pple who gave it to me and for the pple who didnt, oh well.