PDA

View Full Version : Power Mods pissed about turbo h22 dyno results ... need info please help

1256hpsvt
07-29-2008, 02:03 PM
a friend of mine done an entire h22 build forged pistons/bootom end, port & polished heads, t3/t4 turbo, ( not exactly sure on sive and trim) 10 psi ,intercooled all done by a performance shop in atl . ( will say who and give dyno numbers later) i do have all the info. i want all of your openions and info on the performance the car should have had then i will give the rest of the info. there is another car on herer it's a prelude with almost the same mods and makes 345 hp. he has invest over 27k into the car picked it up and the engine blew 2 hours later. on what was supposed to be a good reliable build. he drop'd the car off told them he what he wanted they said they could do it. put the money on the counter and waited for his car. left all the decisions up to the shop ( because they new what they were doing). i do not do imports but know the car should have turned out alot better then his did. all info and help is appreciated if you have any other ?'s just let me know. i will get back to you with the anwser as soon as i can.

the shop is located within 40 miles of newnan (that's all she will let me say). just to give you guy's an idea of where the shop is. there not even going to worrie about getting the car dune by them anymore. if you cant get it right the first time then there not getting it right the second. her parents arent going to send the car back down here get it redune then ship it back. all info is still appreciated i'm sure she would like to know.

patrick4588
07-29-2008, 02:08 PM
forged pistons and fiber sleeves are a no no. unless he got it sleeved, then forged internals was dumb. do you know why the motor blew? was it because of assembly or the tune? oh and h22 only has one "head".

1256hpsvt
07-29-2008, 02:35 PM
it was sleeved it was supposedly sent to a place in cali , and done. it is being tore down as i type this will let you know soon. there is no telling with the car to be honest. i think it was assembly it sounded like the crank was just wobbling around in the block. i'm sorry i put a ( s ) at the end of head. i know a h22 has 1 head. i dont mess with the little motors very often v8's for me. it is a habbit i'll try to break it for you guy's .
forged pistons and fiber sleeves are a no no. unless he got it sleeved, then forged internals was dumb. do you know why the motor blew? was it because of assembly or the tune? oh and h22 only has one "head".

1256hpsvt
07-29-2008, 03:30 PM
the motor was tore down . i was right they said the crank and main bearings are gone. they said it was ran low on oil. the car had only been picked up an hour before it blew and was gettin pulled off the dyno when iwas on my way. so they beat on the car when it was on the dyno and never checked the oil. how smart is that now they are saying they will not fix the car because they did'nt blow it up.

what should the car have dynoed?

what shop should i take it to now?

IndianStig
07-29-2008, 03:37 PM
400+ min, need more boost really could hit 600's on better turbo

take it io vuongs garage then batl ground for tune

Vteckidd
07-29-2008, 03:39 PM
first things first :

What was done to the car specifically. Details details.

Who tuned it?

What size turbo?

Pm me if you want

Vteckidd
07-29-2008, 03:41 PM

take it io vuongs garage then batl ground or tune
how the **** can you say that without knowing the size of the turbo manifold dp etc . Stop posting bad info

EmminoDaGreat
07-29-2008, 03:49 PM
Interesting.

BLK JDM
07-29-2008, 03:50 PM
Wow!! This is going to be good!! In before all the trash talking, shop basking

Oh and I don't know you but I call a BIG BULLSH!T on your sig!! PICS OR BAN!! Then I still call BULLSH!T on it being daily driven unless you work next door to where you live. 1256rwhp my daily driven a$$! Everybody wants to be Tim Lynch. Hahahahaha

Arm&hammer
07-29-2008, 03:57 PM
agreed^^^

1256hpsvt
07-29-2008, 04:31 PM
Wow!! This is going to be good!! In before all the trash talking, shop basking

Oh and I don't know you but I call a BIG BULLSH!T on your sig!! PICS OR BAN!! Then I still call BULLSH!T on it being daily driven unless you work next door to where you live. 1256rwhp my daily driven a$$! Everybody wants to be Tim Lynch. Hahahahaha lol , bro the car is detuned i dont drive it everyday with that much power. 12ps1 780 hp street tune.

Vteckidd
07-29-2008, 04:35 PM
there is two sides to every story. We can't predict hp when we don't even know what size injectors he had. Plus I highly doubt he has 27k in it and has a t3t4 turbo . Your story doesn't add up at all . Sounds like your friend shouldn't be modding a car he can't take of

1256hpsvt
07-29-2008, 04:41 PM
i'll have to talk to the girl that has the car !!!! she lives in ny i just know how she is. the car is in a shop up there now . she had it shipped up there after they were done. anyway i dont guess it really matters it is a honda delsol with a 22 swap. it would be a badass car if she ever gets it right. tobad she was done like that. i told her i posted it up and was being quiet about what kind of car and all that good stuff she said she did'nt care. just not to say a name and not to bash them on here unless they try to do her wrong.

1256hpsvt
07-29-2008, 04:43 PM
27k includeing the price of the car paint wheels full interior tv's dvd the ***** even has a xbox 360 in it . her total investment so far is 27k ! not just in the engine bay but overall bro.
there is two sides to every story. We can't predict hp when we don't even know what size injectors he had. Plus I highly doubt he has 27k in it and has a t3t4 turbo . Your story doesn't add up at all . Sounds like your friend shouldn't be modding a car he can't take of

Vteckidd
07-29-2008, 04:47 PM
then what is the point of this thread? Pm me which shop it was

1256hpsvt
07-29-2008, 04:48 PM
also i just ask'd her about the power it makes ..... she said it only made 265 whp i think a stock h22 makes like 150 . this car should make over the 200 mark on motor plus another 100 for the turbo atleast 300whp.

owe that is with a vacum line problem and only 8 psi. so that might be right you never know.

EmminoDaGreat
07-29-2008, 04:49 PM
Today 03:03 PM
1256hpsvt a friend of mine done an entire h22 build forged pistons/bootom end, port & polished heads, t3/t4 turbo, ( not exactly sure on sive and trim) 10 psi ,intercooled all done by a performance shop in atl . ( will say who and give dyno numbers later) i do have all the info. i want all of your openions and info on the performance the car should have had then i will give the rest of the info. there is another car on herer it's a prelude with almost the same mods and makes 345 hp. he has invest over 27k into the car picked it up and the engine blew 2 hours later. on what was supposed to be a good reliable build. he drop'd the car off told them he what he wanted they said they could do it. put the money on the counter and waited for his car. left all the decisions up to the shop ( because they new what they were doing). i do not do imports but know the car should have turned out alot better then his did. all info and help is appreciated if you have any other ?'s just let me know. i will get back to you with the anwser as soon as i can.

Next....

Today 03:35 PM
1256hpsvt it was sleeved it was supposedly sent to a place in cali , and done. it is being tore down as i type this will let you know soon. there is no telling with the car to be honest. i think it was assembly it sounded like the crank was just wobbling around in the block. i'm sorry i put a ( s ) at the end of head. i know a h22 has 1 head. i dont mess with the little motors very often v8's for me. it is a habbit i'll try to break it for you guy's .

Next....

the motor was tore down . i was right they said the crank and main bearings are gone. they said it was ran low on oil. the car had only been picked up an hour before it blew and was gettin pulled off the dyno when iwas on my way. so they beat on the car when it was on the dyno and never checked the oil. how smart is that now they are saying they will not fix the car because they did'nt blow it up.

what should the car have dynoed?

what shop should i take it to now?

Next.....

1256hpsvt i'll have to talk to the girl that has the car !!!! she lives in ny i just know how she is. the car is in a shop up there now . she had it shipped up there after they were done. anyway i dont guess it really matters it is a honda delsol with a 22 swap. it would be a badass car if she ever gets it right. tobad she was done like that. i told her i posted it up and was being quiet about what kind of car and all that good stuff she said she did'nt care. just not to say a name and not to bash them on here unless they try to do her wrong.

Lots of differences in your story. First its your guy friend, than where should you take it, than a girls car, If she had it shipped the day after they finished than that would make it tomorrow, damn time machine type Shi T... Why would you ask an ATL website about shops in NY.. Stick to your mustang if you think a low compression built H22 will make 200whp... NA

jdmda9
07-29-2008, 04:57 PM
x2

take it io vuongs garage then batl ground for tune

TRUTH
07-29-2008, 05:03 PM
Stick to your mustang if you think a low compression built H22 will make 200whp... NA

LOLOLOLOLOLOL I hope he got LAMBO doors for 27k.... It would make less than stock power (which is about 165) if the compression is lowered for boost and ran NA hahahahah 200 hp built without turbo? TRUTH OUT!

wanksta
07-29-2008, 05:09 PM
"He dropped the car off in atl", "Where should I take it next", "She is in NY".
Sure are a lot of people in this one car story.

1256hpsvt
07-29-2008, 05:22 PM
just to clerify i understand what you are doing. showing all the difference's in my story . it is a 17 year old girls car her parents got the car from down here shipped it up there. it was built by a place in ga not ny . she did'nt (or her parents) did'nt want to bust the shop out on the net. there lawyer's and parinoid. just wanted to give her a nice car. they purchased the car for her 17'th b-day. from the guy that built it but it did'nt turn out to be as great of a deal as they thouhgt. this is why they did not want to bash or name the shop that built the car. she is not getting it built down here now and are'nt worried about all the bs. they're going to cut there losses and just say **** it.

1256hpsvt a friend of mine done an entire h22 build forged pistons/bootom end, port & polished heads, t3/t4 turbo, ( not exactly sure on sive and trim) 10 psi ,intercooled all done by a performance shop in atl . ( will say who and give dyno numbers later) i do have all the info. i want all of your openions and info on the performance the car should have had then i will give the rest of the info. there is another car on herer it's a prelude with almost the same mods and makes 345 hp. he has invest over 27k into the car picked it up and the engine blew 2 hours later. on what was supposed to be a good reliable build. he drop'd the car off told them he what he wanted they said they could do it. put the money on the counter and waited for his car. left all the decisions up to the shop ( because they new what they were doing). i do not do imports but know the car should have turned out alot better then his did. all info and help is appreciated if you have any other ?'s just let me know. i will get back to you with the anwser as soon as i can.

Next....

Today 03:35 PM
1256hpsvt it was sleeved it was supposedly sent to a place in cali , and done. it is being tore down as i type this will let you know soon. there is no telling with the car to be honest. i think it was assembly it sounded like the crank was just wobbling around in the block. i'm sorry i put a ( s ) at the end of head. i know a h22 has 1 head. i dont mess with the little motors very often v8's for me. it is a habbit i'll try to break it for you guy's .

Next....

Next.....

1256hpsvt i'll have to talk to the girl that has the car !!!! she lives in ny i just know how she is. the car is in a shop up there now . she had it shipped up there after they were done. anyway i dont guess it really matters it is a honda delsol with a 22 swap. it would be a badass car if she ever gets it right. tobad she was done like that. i told her i posted it up and was being quiet about what kind of car and all that good stuff she said she did'nt care. just not to say a name and not to bash them on here unless they try to do her wrong.

Lots of differences in your story. First its your guy friend, than where should you take it, than a girls car, If she had it shipped the day after they finished than that would make it tomorrow, damn time machine type Shi T... Why would you ask an ATL website about shops in NY.. Stick to your mustang if you think a low compression built H22 will make 200whp... NA

Vteckidd
07-29-2008, 05:29 PM
you make no sense Jesus

1256hpsvt
07-29-2008, 05:32 PM
you guys kill me !!!!!!!!!!!

Vuongy_Dong
07-29-2008, 06:50 PM
agreed with some other peeps on here. story doesnt make sense. a 17 year old FEMALE will not know what a H22 is capable of. built motors are always costly to maintain it.

Catnip
07-29-2008, 06:55 PM
LOL @ the grammar, mixed up story, a 17 year old (female at that) getting a built and turbo'd del sol, etc.

metric149
07-29-2008, 07:01 PM
agreed^^^

Rice! Your a **** rider. If you dont like some one's car dont say anything. Where are pics of the bull**** you drive?

00CelicaGT
07-29-2008, 07:15 PM
just to clerify i understand what you are doing. showing all the difference's in my story . it is a 17 year old girls car her parents got the car from down here shipped it up there. it was built by a place in ga not ny . she did'nt (or her parents) did'nt want to bust the shop out on the net. there lawyer's and parinoid. just wanted to give her a nice car. they purchased the car for her 17'th b-day. from the guy that built it but it did'nt turn out to be as great of a deal as they thouhgt. this is why they did not want to bash or name the shop that built the car. she is not getting it built down here now and are'nt worried about all the bs. they're going to cut there losses and just say **** it.

this guy has to be a redneck. grammar says it all.

Bruce Leroy
07-29-2008, 07:24 PM
why don't you just post the "shop" that did it and, if they are on here, let them speak for themselves.

You have no credibility on this site, and you are gonna need some proof to back up your story. (which is wayyyy far fetched)

93delsol15
07-29-2008, 07:47 PM
you guys crack me up when you start tearing someones story apart like this just let the guy post his little story and play along and act interested so that he can feel like a big boy for a little bit

IndianStig
07-29-2008, 07:50 PM
how the **** can you say that without knowing the size of the turbo manifold dp etc . Stop posting bad info

he made it seem like just some ebay t3/t4 turbo. thats what you would use on a stock build. he's doing sleeved full build going from the first post. a gt35, gt40, t57, t61, t67 could all be good choices that could see 600+ on a full build like his.

Catnip
07-29-2008, 07:54 PM
this guy has to be a redneck. grammer says it all.

LOL at spelling "grammer" wrong in a grammar callout. :goodjob:

93delsol15
07-29-2008, 08:08 PM
lol ^

00CelicaGT
07-29-2008, 08:22 PM
LOL at spelling "grammer" wrong in a grammar callout. :goodjob:

fixed
yeah i fuccked up. typing too fast owns me.

sleeperteg
07-29-2008, 08:24 PM
what a waste of my time to read that!

Vteckidd
07-29-2008, 08:26 PM
Im locking this thread due to

1) Lack of information
2) The OP saying he doesnt want to start trouble , yet he is openly bashing SOMEONE we just dont know who
3) He is making it impossible for the other side to respond properly an tell the entire story or their side.
4) His details dont make any sense.

As far as im concerned this is some idiot pissed off for a buddy or girl and he got some story 3rd hand. If the person that owns the car would like to post, thats different.

This is nothing more than hearsay.