PDA

View Full Version : insurance fraud????

DecoyOctopus
07-29-2008, 12:28 PM
ok long story short. lady hit my car. its not that bad, her insurance company quoted the damage done to my car at 500 dollars. id rather just fix it myself and pocket the cash. problem is they diddnt give me a check or nun they just gave me some piece of paper saying what all was to be replaced, parts prices and labor prices. what do i do to get this cash people???? i dont care if its dishonest or immoral so if your gonna say somehting about it being wrong just dont cuz niggah i got bills.

Sammich
07-29-2008, 12:30 PM
call them and ask them wtf you suppose to do w/ a piece of paper? burn it?

WhiteAccord
07-29-2008, 12:31 PM
What company? They should have asked you if you wanted them to fix the car with their own shop(than you will not see a dime), or if you want to have your own shop to do it(than theyll cut you a check).

integra2die4
07-29-2008, 12:31 PM
I prob. wouldnt have posted that on a public website, but to each their own. You are usually owned by the other's Insurance Company.

DecoyOctopus
07-29-2008, 12:47 PM
well no one knows who i am or what company im dealing with....
I prob. wouldnt have posted that on a public website, but to each their own. You are usually owned by the other's Insurance Company.

Captain-Obvious™
07-29-2008, 02:25 PM
well no one knows who i am or what company im dealing with....

I know who you are...:ninja:

frostbyte
07-29-2008, 02:30 PM
also depends if ur financing then the car dealer may get a say in it... but prob jus mailin u a check..

David88vert
07-29-2008, 05:08 PM
Just take it to a shop and get it fixed. The insurance compaies always quote really low.

slowinmidga
07-29-2008, 06:05 PM
You have no obligation to even have the car fixed. The inusurance company should give you a check for the amount of the damages. If you want to fix it yourself and pocket the rest it is completly legal

integra82786
07-29-2008, 06:14 PM
as far as I know, when you get hit and the other insurance company is supposed to cover the costs, you take it to the shop of your choice and get a quote of the repair costs and then fax it to the insurance company. they check prices themselves and compare the two and are supposed to give you a check based on the two amounts. I would be expecting a check... i would give them a call and ask for it.

GIXXERDK
07-29-2008, 06:18 PM

Thats bull****, you need to hold your ground and respecfully remind them whos fault this is and you better have it your way. You got hit. You didnt want to be hit.

Lost wages- Time=money, you lose time dealing with all the ****. They better reimburse you.

Car depreciating value- After an accident your car value will go down, and fine printed on carfax. If you plan to sell, this will affect it.

Medpay- If you have medpay under your insurance you can claim it without your premium going up. No matter how minor the damage I would still go see a chiropractor in case of 'future complications' and let the other party's insurance know. Collect from your insurance and other party's.

You should be collecting for all that. Be smart, dont let them boss you around.

ueyedgr8tness
07-29-2008, 06:25 PM
Thats bull****, you need to hold your ground and respecfully remind them whos fault this is and you better have it your way. You got hit. You didnt want to be hit.

Lost wages- Time=money, you lose time dealing with all the ****. They better reimburse you.

Car depreciating value- After an accident your car value will go down, and fine printed on carfax. If you plan to sell, this will affect it.

Medpay- If you have medpay under your insurance you can claim it without your premium going up. No matter how minor the damage I would still go see a chiropractor in case of 'future complications' and let the other party's insurance know. Collect from your insurance and other party's.

You should be collecting for all that. Be smart, dont let them boss you around.

x2 i figured out the hard way:(

DecoyOctopus
07-29-2008, 11:23 PM
thanks guys. i called them actin all pissed off n **** but they were super nice and informed me of what is gonna happen. i can accept the check they are gonna mail me or i can go to a body shop and if they find further damage they will cover it and i was talkin about the car had a fresh paint job and i was planning on selling it and yada yada yada. anyway im just waiting now.

Slammed
07-29-2008, 11:34 PM
I know who you are...:ninja:

x2 i kno u,ur car,ur mom,ur dad and where u live and i have a key to ur house lolz.:D

oh and u got owned by the insurance company lolz:lmfao:

Slammed
07-29-2008, 11:36 PM
thanks guys. i called them actin all pissed off n **** but they were super nice and informed me of what is gonna happen. i can accept the check they are gonna mail me or i can go to a body shop and if they find further damage they will cover it and i was talkin about the car had a fresh paint job and i was planning on selling it and yada yada yada. anyway im just waiting now.
yea it did have a new paint job. that was :gay: .:locked:

Slammed
07-29-2008, 11:38 PM

i dont think they will ever sell it casue they owned it since like what 97. lolz :boobies: :taun:

DecoyOctopus
07-29-2008, 11:45 PM
nermin...stop talkin about me and to me. you have a tendency to get people banned.

Slammed
07-29-2008, 11:56 PM
nermin...stop talkin about me and to me. you have a tendency to get people banned.

who's Nermin :thinking: ?

oh and i get myself banned not other people. lol :D

southside
07-30-2008, 12:42 AM
This really isnt fraud at all ,later southside