PDA

View Full Version : Presidential Approval Of Execution For Military Private

Hulud
07-29-2008, 11:15 AM
WASHINGTON (CNN) -- President Bush has approved the Army's request to execute a soldier convicted of rape and murder, the White House announced Monday evening.

Pvt. Ronald Gray has been on the military's death row at Fort Leavenworth, Kansas, since 1988. His execution would be the first for the U.S. military since 1961, but the White House said it expects further appeals before the sentence is carried out.

"While approving a sentence of death for a member of our armed services is a serious and difficult decision for a commander-in-chief, the president believes the facts of this case leave no doubt that the sentence is just and warranted," White House spokeswoman Dana Perino said.

Gray was convicted of raping and killing a female Army private and a civilian near his post at Fort Bragg, North Carolina. He was also convicted of the rape and attempted murder of another fellow soldier in her barracks at Fort Bragg.

more (http://www.cnn.com/2008/CRIME/07/28/military.execution/index.html)

1000cckiller
07-29-2008, 11:19 AM
he was black that is why Bush said yes!

thecrazyone
07-29-2008, 11:22 AM

umm :thinking: im pretty sure it was because he rapped and tried to kill some women. ****ing n1gg3r

1000cckiller
07-29-2008, 11:27 AM
umm :thinking: im pretty sure it was because he rapped and tried to kill some women. ****ing n1gg3rI am ****in around a**packer. Secondly Bush is a racist sumbish, who always tries to execute people. Check his track record when he was governor of Texas.

Ran
07-29-2008, 11:29 AM
I am ****in around a**packer. Secondly Bush is a racist sumbish, who always tries to execute people. Check his track record when he was governor of Texas.lol @ the race card

Good to see an execution being delivered to someone that deserves it. We need more of these.

1000cckiller
07-29-2008, 11:32 AM
lol @ the race card

Good to see an execution being delivered to someone that deserves it. We need more of these.What race card pedo? Bush and his father have always been that way. I don't give two ****s if the guy dies,he probably deserves it. Their are also people who have done far worse sitting in jail for life.

tony
07-29-2008, 11:35 AM
umm :thinking: im pretty sure it was because he rapped and tried to kill some women. ****ing n1gg3r

Are you people ****ing stupid? 2 People get banned for this crap and it still happens

Hulud
07-29-2008, 11:36 AM
Are you people ****ing stupid? 2 People get banned for this crap and it still happens
now its 3... when will they learn?

Brett
07-29-2008, 11:36 AM

Cause he hates black people.... We blew the levee's in New Orleans to wipe out the blacks, Thats the rumor!! LOL

1000cckiller
07-29-2008, 11:40 AM
Cause he hates black people.... We blew the levee's in New Orleans to wipe out the blacks, Thats the rumor!! LOLlol, Brett kill yourself.

Ran
07-29-2008, 11:41 AM
What race card pedo? Bush and his father have always been that way. I don't give two ****s if the guy dies,he probably deserves it. Their are also people who have done far worse sitting in jail for life.I was laughing at your initial joke f*cktard. I don't care what color this guy is.

1000cckiller
07-29-2008, 11:43 AM
I was laughing at your initial joke f*cktard. I don't care what color this guy is.lick my nuts ran, I am messing with you.

Hulud
07-29-2008, 11:50 AM
damn so much misunderstood hostility in here LOL

osnap
07-29-2008, 12:15 PM
ugh @ the ignorance and intolerance in this thread

eViLMunkey
07-29-2008, 12:30 PM
I have an idea of what kind of execution/torture they should perform on him. Mainly cut his c@ck of cram it up his a$$ then shoot him in the head at close range w/ a desert eagle.. just a thought