PDA

View Full Version : this is why i hate the human race

Stormhammer
07-29-2008, 01:14 AM
Seriously. I had a video up ( but Pyscho says it all ) of a soldier killing a dog with a brick. Wtf is wrong with this world?

Psycho
07-29-2008, 01:17 AM
DUDE take that **** off that is really ****ed up

Psycho
07-29-2008, 01:17 AM
Seriously dude, get rid of it

Psycho
07-29-2008, 01:18 AM
That just ruined my whole ****in night

Psycho
07-29-2008, 01:21 AM
I can't get the dog's screeching out of my head.

Stormhammer
07-29-2008, 01:25 AM
just google shocking video shows dog beaten to death with a brick

Yeah Psycho :( it went from the screeching to the whimpering...

I still have ****ing chills

_Christian_
07-29-2008, 03:10 AM
thats ****ed up :(

DeeAOne
07-29-2008, 03:57 AM
its probably a good thing i didnt see it then. by what you guys are saying it sounds horrible.

Revmaynard
07-29-2008, 04:16 AM
Yea, fck that. People are crazy!

ubers2k
07-29-2008, 05:46 AM
wow... glad I didn't see that...

ultm8mind
07-29-2008, 07:25 AM
If you were over there you'd understand. How about you post every negative thing a Soldier does online? Be mad at me, say I'm mean and insensitive if you'd like. I don't care. There are momre humane ways to do it, but the point is the dogs will go anyways. Me personally I don't understand why they did it, or better yet why they recorded it. Until you're over there you wouldn't know. Not going to get into specifics, but thats my 2 cents.....Hope you slept well last night because I know thousands who didn't and they are called SOLDIERS and they are on the front lines fighting so you and I can be writing on here.

DieselNuts
07-29-2008, 07:29 AM
If you were over there you'd understand. How about you post every negative thing a Soldier does online? Be mad at me, say I'm mean and insensitive if you'd like. I don't care. Until you're over there you wouldn't know. Not going to get into specifics, but thats my 2 cents.....Hope you slept well last night because I know thousands who didn't and they are called SOLDIERS and they are on the front lines fighting so you and I can be writing on here.
I give soldiers the utmost respect for doing what they do, but there is no reason or explination that makes it okay to do things like that.

bigric09
07-29-2008, 07:32 AM
While you guys are in the googling mood, how bout do a search for that guy who got his head chopped off (nick berg) i believe.... you may then get a feel for what these guys have to see, have to fear and have to consider while fighting for the rights and the memories of the people in the twin towers and the people in the country.

I havent seen this video, nor will i go find it. I wouldnt approve of it either. However, what you dont realize is that dogs dont run rogue over there, they run in groups, and if one finds a source for food, then the entire base will be run over with wild dogs. That invites problems... had i been there, a much more humane way of dealing with the issue would have been pursued and im sure i would have dealt with the guy from the video.

DieselNuts
07-29-2008, 07:34 AM
While you guys are in the googling mood, how bout do a search for that guy who got his head chopped off (nick berg) i believe.... you may then get a feel for what these guys have to see, have to fear and have to consider while fighting for the rights and the memories of the people in the twin towers and the people in the country.

I havent seen this video, nor will i go find it. I wouldnt approve of it either. However, what you dont realize is that dogs dont run rogue over there, they run in groups, and if one finds a source for food, then the entire base will be run over with wild dogs. That invites problems...
I also havent seen the video nor want to, but jesus christ, shoot the damn dog, dont beat it to death with a fuking brick...

BKgen®
07-29-2008, 07:53 AM
haven't seen the video.. but i'm already pissed off.

DieselNuts
07-29-2008, 08:08 AM
I mean seriously, is there anything you can think of that would make you want to beat one of these little guys to death with a brick?

http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j181/diggler24/LABPUPS.jpg

If so, you have SERIOUS issues and need to seek professional help. Soldier or not...

willum14pb
07-29-2008, 08:13 AM
why waste bullets when you have a perfectly good brick? :dunno:
Save the bullets for the towel heads.

mocha latte cupcake
07-29-2008, 08:17 AM
OMFG now i'm mad and i'm glad i haven't seen the video, animal cruelty is beyond my comprehension. i just don't get it. what makes you a civil, educated, hell even just the fact that you're a human being want to hurt an innocent animal? if it attacks you then its in defense but to shamelessly pursue, hunt, hurt, or kill a domesticed animal is just ridiculous! imo people who torture, hurt animals should be given the same of worse treatment, animals are loyal creatures and we as humans are supposed to take care of those animals... ugh *disgusted, leaves thread*

BKgen®
07-29-2008, 08:19 AM
jm has left the building.

DieselNuts
07-29-2008, 08:21 AM
why waste bullets when you have a perfectly good brick? :dunno:
you are a sick fuk

Ran
07-29-2008, 08:27 AM
There are plenty of good reasons for which to hate the human race. Killing a dog ranks pretty low on the list though.

ultm8mind
07-29-2008, 08:35 AM
First off they are NOT domesticated, second off Willum you have an excellent point. Who here complaining has been to combat or better yet which of you complainers still live with your parents? Honestly, say that is irrelevant and I'll tell you you're full of it.

bigric09
07-29-2008, 09:26 AM
that is a very good point...

being shot at on a regular basis has an extreme mental effect on some peoples behavior. So they could actually be in need of mental help. But until you guys actually spend longer than a youtube video in combat, i guess you will never know what im talking about

Elbow
07-29-2008, 09:41 AM
If you were over there you'd understand. How about you post every negative thing a Soldier does online? Be mad at me, say I'm mean and insensitive if you'd like. I don't care. There are momre humane ways to do it, but the point is the dogs will go anyways. Me personally I don't understand why they did it, or better yet why they recorded it. Until you're over there you wouldn't know. Not going to get into specifics, but thats my 2 cents.....Hope you slept well last night because I know thousands who didn't and they are called SOLDIERS and they are on the front lines fighting so you and I can be writing on here.

Oh yeah now it's ok... :blah: :blah:

HyPer50
07-29-2008, 09:50 AM
First off they are NOT domesticated, second off Willum you have an excellent point. Who here complaining has been to combat or better yet which of you complainers still live with your parents? Honestly, say that is irrelevant and I'll tell you you're full of it.

What the hell does it matter if they are in combat or not? Dude I support the military fully, but brutally killing dogs is not justified in any situation. Nor is raping women but hey, apparently that doesn't stop a few bad apples over there either right? You want to justify that one too? Just because they are doing something brave like fighting over there, doesn't entitle them to lose all morals.

DieselNuts
07-29-2008, 10:02 AM
What the hell does it matter if they are in combat or not? Dude I support the military fully, but brutally killing dogs is not justified in any situation. Nor is raping women but hey, apparently that doesn't stop a few bad apples over there either right? You want to justify that one too? Just because they are doing something brave like fighting over there, doesn't entitle them to lose all morals.
quoted for troof

Reaper
07-29-2008, 10:07 AM
I understand why the soldiers have to kill the dogs. Do it in a MUCH more humane way. You have a M4. Use it. Don't beat the damn thing to death.

Another thing. I still have the screams in my head of the reporter who was beheaded on Tv. Wanna see just how real it is? google it. Its not exactly for the faint of heart, but its definitely a reality check.

But I swear if I meet anyone that does that to a dog stateside we'll be having a "chat"

DJ Maestro
07-29-2008, 10:07 AM
I won't watch that video. Doing that to a dog is just sick. Soldier or not, that is just sick. It's just like that damn soldier that tossed the puppy off the cliff in Afghanistan and his buddy filmed it. I have the utmost respect for our military and will defend them anytime some liberal commie bashes them, but this kind of stuff is just inhuman. Sad thing is that there are plenty of inbred, backwoods, good ol' boys in the military and they join up because they can't function in real life. It's these people that do this sick sh!t. Seriously, if there is a dog problem then shoot the animal, one shot to the head. Put it away quickly so it doesn't suffer. Don't worry about saving the bullets for the bad guys, there will always be plenty of bullets.

Attn: People Who Are Cruel To Animals... :2up:

Reaper
07-29-2008, 10:08 AM

Amen to that

willum14pb
07-29-2008, 10:25 AM
I understand why the soldiers have to kill the dogs. Do it in a MUCH more humane way. You have a M4. Use it. Don't beat the damn thing to death.

Another thing. I still have the screams in my head of the reporter who was beheaded on Tv. Wanna see just how real it is? google it. Its not exactly for the faint of heart, but its definitely a reality check.

But I swear if I meet anyone that does that to a dog stateside we'll be having a "chat"

Actually we don't carry M4's anymore.. i dont know where you're getting that from. And again i state, why waste a bullet when you have a brick, yes it's not right to beat a d og to death with a brick, but if i was him and i said to myself, "it could come down to a point where i needed one bullet to save my life, but all i had was this brick, and i used the bullet to kill this dog." I'd be pretty pissed.

willum14pb
07-29-2008, 10:27 AM
I won't watch that video. Doing that to a dog is just sick. Soldier or not, that is just sick. It's just like that damn soldier that tossed the puppy off the cliff in Afghanistan and his buddy filmed it. I have the utmost respect for our military and will defend them anytime some liberal commie bashes them, but this kind of stuff is just inhuman. Sad thing is that there are plenty of inbred, backwoods, good ol' boys in the military and they join up because they can't function in real life. It's these people that do this sick sh!t. Seriously, if there is a dog problem then shoot the animal, one shot to the head. Put it away quickly so it doesn't suffer. Don't worry about saving the bullets for the bad guys, there will always be plenty of bullets.

Attn: People Who Are Cruel To Animals... :2up:

There's not always plenty of bullets when you yourself cannot carry an infinite supply.

On a side note, in my current mental state would i beat a dog to death with a brick? No. But do you know what happened prior to this? do you know whats going through that soldierse head? No, and you never will, so before you jump to conclusions *EVERYONE* consider the circumstances of others. Especially those who see death everyday, and have to make life and death decisions by the hour.

PrimeXample
07-29-2008, 10:34 AM
..... but they video taped it, meaning they got some type of enjoyment out of it. I guess some people will try to justify anything..

willum14pb
07-29-2008, 10:38 AM
..... but they video taped it, meaning they got some type of enjoyment out of it. I guess some people will try to justify anything..

valid point. But, after seeing death, killing, almost being killed, it's better to go kill a dog and take out your anger than another human being. Am i right? Unnecessary to video tape it, duh, but that's life ;\. Some people get wacked out when all they see when they close their eyes is death, it's a crazy concept but maybe you'll understand one day ;).

willum14pb
07-29-2008, 11:11 AM
i support the military, but they really had no right to do that. i know they did that for enjoyment and got pleasure from it. that's sick. you can't justify that.

so you are telling me that if a soldier rapes a young girl, films it, and shows to everyone, they all get a laugh at it, that it's alright? if you think it's alright, then maybe you should get your head examine.

I wasn't aware that killing a dog and raping a young girl were in the same category. Women's mentality i guess? :screwy:

So you're saying, if i killed your dog, or raped your daughter, you'd be equally mad at either one?

Sport1.3
07-29-2008, 11:32 AM
i heard about this.....i dont even need to watch the video

willum14pb
07-29-2008, 11:42 AM
no i'm not putting it in the same category. hyper50 already mentioned it. i'm just saying if a soldier rapes a young girl, does that make it alright?

i wouldn't be equally mad. you are just saying since they go through a lot while over there, that they are not mentally stable, basically. so does it make it right to do what you please? no, it doesn't. most of the time if someone does something like that, they were already doing it before they went over seas. plus if they do that there, what makes you think they aren't going to do it when they come back over here?

Again, you do not know the condition in which this video was filmed. Maybe prior to this the dog had bitten someone or whatever. How do you know they haven't had a huge dog problem before and they're just so sick of it that they just beat them with bricks now. I'm not justifying the fact that they filmed it, but im sure they had just cause to kill the animal.

Buttons
07-29-2008, 11:44 AM
Again, you do not know the condition in which this video was filmed. Maybe prior to this the dog had bitten someone or whatever. How do you know they haven't had a huge dog problem before and they're just so sick of it that they just beat them with bricks now. I'm not justifying the fact that they filmed it, but im sure they had just cause to kill the animal.

no, they film it because they get enjoyment out of it. can't you see that's sick?

so if i punched, kicked, and or bit a soldier overseas, it's perfectly okay for him to rape and/or kill me? yeah that makes loads of sense.

DJ Maestro
07-29-2008, 12:17 PM
valid point. But, after seeing death, killing, almost being killed, it's better to go kill a dog and take out your anger than another human being. Am i right? Unnecessary to video tape it, duh, but that's life ;\. Some people get wacked out when all they see when they close their eyes is death, it's a crazy concept but maybe you'll understand one day ;).

Why not take that brick and beat the living sh!t out of the insurgents who are trying to kill you instead of just rounding them up and sending them to some prison camp? Fvck the Geneva Convention. :goodjob:

ultm8mind
07-29-2008, 12:24 PM
First off, you would not want to punch, kick or bite any one of my Soldiers. You gotta understand, when a Soldier has a camera they are going to use it. Sometimes, yes they get carried away and take it places it doesn't have to go. But putting rape and killing an animal into the same category, are you that special that you can link the two? You guys keep whining about what gives you the right? What about this, what about that? I don't understand where you guys come from when you say this, but maybe that's just me. The dogs just rome around and carry disease. But like I said and was totally ignored, which one of you who are saying what gives you the right, why this, why that ever served one day in combat? Which ones of you still live at home? I have yet to see the video, nor do I care to, NOR do I see why you sick people decided to watch it. Who has the issues here? I am still trying to figure that out.....

ultm8mind
07-29-2008, 12:27 PM
I'll tell you what, I'll give you a brick and you can go fight the guys who over ran my buddies about 2 weeks ago. I'd like to see you stand guard at that outpost with a brick. Thos guys ran out of ammo and could not be resupplied in an expeditious manner, explain that. But like I said, you've never been there and as long as I go back every other year I guess you figure you don't have to.

DJ Maestro
07-29-2008, 12:34 PM
Easy there buddy, easy. I'm not saying go over there with nothing but a brick, I'm saying that after the fight and everyone is rounded up, then beat them with a brick. Take out your pent up anger on them.

I am truly sorry for your friends, I hate to hear of any loss of life within our Armed Forces. :(

No, I haven't been there, but I grew up military so I consider the military family. Let's get back on track of this thread though, the dog was innocent.....the insurgents are not. What they did was sick, video taping it made it even sicker.

bigric09
07-29-2008, 12:36 PM
i support the military, but they really had no right to do that. i know they did that for enjoyment and got pleasure from it. that's sick. you can't justify that.

so you are telling me that if a soldier rapes a young girl, films it, and shows to everyone, they all get a laugh at it, that it's alright? if you think it's alright, then maybe you should get your head examine.

comparing dogs to humans ? what if they raped the dog ? or hit the woman over the head with a brick ? hell, if we hit men over the head with bricks, its cool, lets make a movie.

Im not supporting the beating of a dog by any means, ive stated my opinion above already, but your comparison is very far fetched

bigric09
07-29-2008, 12:40 PM
no i'm not putting it in the same category. hyper50 already mentioned it. i'm just saying if a soldier rapes a young girl, does that make it alright?

i wouldn't be equally mad. you are just saying since they go through a lot while over there, that they are not mentally stable, basically. so does it make it right to do what you please? no, it doesn't. most of the time if someone does something like that, they were already doing it before they went over seas. plus if they do that there, what makes you think they aren't going to do it when they come back over here?

ones behavior there is normally nothing like what they do back in the states... dont ask me how i know. id love to see you spend half of a 15 month deployment overseas in combat and see how your mentality and your views change on subjects. Id suffice it to say if you are female you'd spend a lot of time on your back over there..... and its not because you are a whore in the states, but over there, women do crazy things because its "free" time to themselves and certain things are looked at differently over there.

bigric09
07-29-2008, 12:42 PM
I'll tell you what, I'll give you a brick and you can go fight the guys who over ran my buddies about 2 weeks ago. I'd like to see you stand guard at that outpost with a brick. Thos guys ran out of ammo and could not be resupplied in an expeditious manner, explain that. But like I said, you've never been there and as long as I go back every other year I guess you figure you don't have to.

what are you talking about ? apparently there are always more bullets just laying around all over the place for everyone to use. We never run out

bigric09
07-29-2008, 12:46 PM
i'm not comparing it, oh my god. can you both not read?

they did it for entertainment value, which imo is sick.

i give up. you are trying to justify something that is not even right. you can say whatever you want to, but in the end of the day, they still laughed at the dog whimpering and crying. you CAN'T justify that.

im not justifying anything...

if you read my first post... you'd see my point and where i stand. Had i been there, it wouldnt of happened.... PERIOD ! However, you label someone after seeing something without taking the time to understand a view point. I dont doubt that the people in the video have some sort of mental disorder... (i didnt and wont watch it) but it should be fairly obvious. But ofcourse, cast them to hell, not to help which is the problem with the civilian population nowadays... its the general concensus that their is no way people can be that messed up in the head and then you see evidence on a daily basis.

Am i making sense ?

DJ Maestro
07-29-2008, 12:49 PM
im not justifying anything...

if you read my first post... you'd see my point and where i stand. Had i been there, it wouldnt of happened.... PERIOD ! However, you label someone after seeing something without taking the time to understand a view point. I dont doubt that the people in the video have some sort of mental disorder... (i didnt and wont watch it) but it should be fairly obvious. But ofcourse, cast them to hell, not to help which is the problem with the civilian population nowadays... its the general concensus that their is no way people can be that messed up in the head and then you see evidence on a daily basis.

Am i making sense ?

Makes perfect sense to me. I know there are plenty of good people in the military who would have stopped that from happening. I applaude you for being one of the good ones. :goodjob:

ultm8mind
07-29-2008, 12:57 PM
I feel the same way as Ric. I would not have done it, have not seen nor will I seek the vid out.

Total_Blender
07-29-2008, 01:00 PM
Shouldn't we hold the people who are "defending our freedom" to a high standard of ethics? Whatever happened to the saying "don't disgrace your uniform"?:screwy:

Its B/S like Abu Gharib, and Guantanomo that turns a lot of the more moderate people over there against us. Dogs aren't very highly regarded over there so I imagine the natives didn't lose any sleep over it, but if these numbskulls were in my company they'd have dishonorable discharges right now:crazy:

There is a clear distinction between the necessity of killing dogs and killing dogs for enjoyment. Not only did these guys video-tape it, but they posted it on youtube. What kind of dumbass would do that? I really hope that most of our soldiers are smarter than that.

After the last two times this happened you'd think the Army would tell people on day 1 of basic training "hey, if you happen to kill any dogs... don't videotape it and put it on youtube". :ninja:

bigric09
07-29-2008, 01:16 PM
Shouldn't we hold the people who are "defending our freedom" to a high standard of ethics? Whatever happened to the saying "don't disgrace your uniform"?:screwy:

Its B/S like Abu Gharib, and Guantanomo that turns a lot of the more moderate people over there against us. Dogs aren't very highly regarded over there so I imagine the natives didn't lose any sleep over it, but if these numbskulls were in my company they'd have dishonorable discharges right now:crazy:

There is a clear distinction between the necessity of killing dogs and killing dogs for enjoyment. Not only did these guys video-tape it, but they posted it on youtube. What kind of dumbass would do that? I really hope that most of our soldiers are smarter than that.

After the last two times this happened you'd think the Army would tell people on day 1 of basic training "hey, if you happen to kill any dogs... don't videotape it and put it on youtube". :ninja:

in your honest opinion... is a dishonorable discharge the correct solution to the problem ?

1. You just released this demented fvck out into the world without any professional help.

2. Have not fixed the situation for either party.

Correct Solution

1. UCMJ definitely... of some sort.

2. Mental evaluation ordered and treatment for the individual sought after

3. Possibly discharge afterwards, or maybe you have fixed his real issues with step 2.

With you in the military, you need to learn that sometimes the best answer is not to discharge your problem... you should be trying to fix your problem and losing the negative military label that way. Not releasing him on the public and having the headline read "former military specialist slays school bus full of children"

Id imagine that (assuming you are high enough to make such decisions) your soldier has issues paying his bills and repeatedly has complaints and late payments.... you are the guy that says its time to teach this guy a lesson... UCMJ, 45 days extra duty, 45 days restriction, reduction in grade to E-2 and half a months salary for 2 months is the only answer..... meanwhile, not only did you create another problem by giving this guy even less money to spend, you havent fixed the previous problem. Too many people in the military jump to this as the only solution to anything....

ahhh, he messed up, punish him, he messed up, chapter him..... meanwhile, you dont fix anything, but hey, its no longer your problem right ?

ultm8mind
07-29-2008, 01:16 PM
Basic is not long enough as it is, but I can chalk this one up to the standards drop in enlisting the new generation of Soldiers. So let's not talk about ethics. Maybe they wanted to get kicked out, I don't know. This will definitely get you into trouble in most units. The majority of Soldiers are smarter, especially the older gen like myself. But you know it upsets me whenever people say this and that who've never been there. You have no idea what goes through these young impressionable minds. You can bring up things from five years ago to prove your point, that's fine too. There are "bad apples in the bunch," but are any of you willing to take their place? ANSWER THAT. Think of how often things like this happen here in the states and it NOTHING is ever said about it but lets broadcast whenever a Soldier does it. I do not condone it, nor would I allow it to happen under my watch. Honestly, come on.

OneSlow5pt0
07-29-2008, 01:24 PM
this is insane,how can some of u defend these actions,just cause hes a solider doesnt make a difference,thats like saying o thats guys a good guy cause he goes to church....but then this was also the site where i saw alot people defending mike vick,so some of yall make me sick

bigric09
07-29-2008, 01:35 PM
this is insane,how can some of u defend these actions,just cause hes a solider doesnt make a difference,thats like saying o thats guys a good guy cause he goes to church....but then this was also the site where i saw alot people defending mike vick,so of yall make me sick

i cant stand people that hurt animals

i wrote something really long and it didnt go thru... .in a nutshell:

nobody is defending the kids in the video... simply saying that you have no idea what the real situation is and throwing to the wolves is probably not the right solution

SloWRX
07-29-2008, 02:05 PM
your a son of a biitch u dumb mother fuker why would u post this shiit

Total_Blender
07-29-2008, 02:05 PM
Just to clarify I am not in the military, but if something like that happened under my watch I would not be very pleased with it. Maybe a Do discharge was a little extreme, and yes, I would definitely send anyone hurting animals to a psych evaluation. Many of the sickest murderers (Dahlmer, etc) began by torturing animals and an indicator of major psychological problems.

And about us "broadcasting it when a soldier does it"... it was the soldiers themselves who broadcast it when they video'ed it and put it up on youtube (assuming it was them who posted it). Maybe them posting it was a cry for help or something, but still when they are taking pictures and videos of their misdeeds, they should understand that doing crap like this reflects badly upon their services.

But if no one here in the states judges the actions of the units fighting over there, who will? Should the military operate in total secrecy, to avoid scrutiny from the public who support it with their tax dollars, and who staff it with their sons and daughters? Should we let these guys go over there and do stuff like this and assume when they come back to the States they will be OK?

ultm8mind
07-29-2008, 02:16 PM
Fume, out of curiousity, who were you referring to? If you were talking about the original poster, I feel you. He actively sought out the video, but us Soldiers are the sick ones? Granted I have seen and done things that I thought I'd never have to, it is the people who post things like this that bring disgrace to the uniform. Blame those of you that take the opportunity to spread this propaganda. You guys feed off of this, and some of you embrace the opportunity to send it to everyone to bring it out even more! But yeah Fume, I feel you.

No it is not okay Total Blender, and honestly there are sites, for instance YouTube that you can't even access for the most part over there. Well, unless you are in one of the "fancy" higher up type places that you can get your own internet access, which I've never been privvy to. I have rucked most of my career with the grunts, as well as Ric. It may have been them who posted it, I'm not saying it wasn't but more than likely it was someone else. I know everytime I was there, I'd try to go on sites, even this one and was blocked due to government "censorship" governing the sites we could go to. So, I dunno who posted it, but regardless it should not have been taped, but it was.

bigric09
07-29-2008, 02:22 PM
Just to clarify I am not in the military, but if something like that happened under my watch I would not be very pleased with it. Maybe a Do discharge was a little extreme, and yes, I would definitely send anyone hurting animals to a psych evaluation. Many of the sickest murderers (Dahlmer, etc) began by torturing animals and an indicator of major psychological problems.

And about us "broadcasting it when a soldier does it"... it was the soldiers themselves who broadcast it when they video'ed it and put it up on youtube (assuming it was them who posted it). Maybe them posting it was a cry for help or something, but still when they are taking pictures and videos of their misdeeds, they should understand that doing crap like this reflects badly upon their services.

But if no one here in the states judges the actions of the units fighting over there, who will? Should the military operate in total secrecy, to avoid scrutiny from the public who support it with their tax dollars, and who staff it with their sons and daughters? Should we let these guys go over there and do stuff like this and assume when they come back to the States they will be OK?

I honestly feel as though the military should work in secrecy. The less we are in the public eye, the more we can carry out. It has only been since Iraq kicked off and the media being embedded has their been so many issues with things. Its war... and when you are the only one playing by the geneva conventions rules, things get a little lost in translation. I am coming from the Special Ops community where i get to work for the most part in secrecy... amazingly enough the only time you hear about us is when a mistake is made which is honestly a journalistic dream which usually turns out to be a bunch of BS later on in the research portion, but the damage had already been done. In saying this, it means you dont hear anything about the good that is done. Even now, you never will. Good news doesnt sell newspapers. And lets not forget, the people over their fighting are tax payers as well. I send 600 a month to taxes each month which is amazingly enough 1/5th of my paycheck.

Its not for you to JUDGE anything that goes on over there... until you can get out of your arm chair, put on some boots and get them dusty, your judging priviledges are non existant. That is why we have the geneva convention, that is why we put our own selves on trial and punish ourselves. Its an internal operation. Again, noone else plays these same games that we do.

What makes me laugh the most about your post, is that above you say "in MY company" .... well, you dont have one, nor will you ever. You will never be put in that position so its easy to stand on the outside and look in and say i would of this, i would of that...... but you dont know anything until you are there. I guess i can talk until im blue in the face... but i have 4 trips over, so i guess im afforded that right, however, you guys who have never gone will only read and not hear.

Stormhammer
07-29-2008, 02:40 PM
okay - for those actually arguing about the soldier etc, go watch the video then since you all obviously don't know whats in it

since A) its not on a base, B) the soldier wasn't carrying a weapon ( that I can recall, I sure as hell am not goign to watch it again ) and C) appeared to be in a civilian area with bicycles and such

SloWRX
07-29-2008, 03:01 PM
Fume, out of curiousity, who were you referring to? If you were talking about the original poster, I feel you. He actively sought out the video, but us Soldiers are the sick ones? Granted I have seen and done things that I thought I'd never have to, it is the people who post things like this that bring disgrace to the uniform. Blame those of you that take the opportunity to spread this propaganda. You guys feed off of this, and some of you embrace the opportunity to send it to everyone to bring it out even more! But yeah Fume, I feel you.

No it is not okay Total Blender, and honestly there are sites, for instance YouTube that you can't even access for the most part over there. Well, unless you are in one of the "fancy" higher up type places that you can get your own internet access, which I've never been privvy to. I have rucked most of my career with the grunts, as well as Ric. It may have been them who posted it, I'm not saying it wasn't but more than likely it was someone else. I know everytime I was there, I'd try to go on sites, even this one and was blocked due to government "censorship" governing the sites we could go to. So, I dunno who posted it, but regardless it should not have been taped, but it was.

the original poster. i got nothing againts the military, i know how it is, i was raised during the war in Europe between Bosnia and Serbians if you remember that war

DJ Maestro
07-29-2008, 03:14 PM
the original poster. i got nothing againts the military, i know how it is, i was raised during the war in Europe between Bosnia and Serbians if you remember that war

I have a friend who was caught in the middle of the Bosnian/Serbian conflict. Heard it sucked very much bad.

Lucky DAWG
07-29-2008, 03:28 PM
I honestly feel as though the military should work in secrecy. The less we are in the public eye, the more we can carry out. It has only been since Iraq kicked off and the media being embedded has their been so many issues with things. Its war... and when you are the only one playing by the geneva conventions rules, things get a little lost in translation. I am coming from the Special Ops community where i get to work for the most part in secrecy... amazingly enough the only time you hear about us is when a mistake is made which is honestly a journalistic dream which usually turns out to be a bunch of BS later on in the research portion, but the damage had already been done. In saying this, it means you dont hear anything about the good that is done. Even now, you never will. Good news doesnt sell newspapers. And lets not forget, the people over their fighting are tax payers as well. I send 600 a month to taxes each month which is amazingly enough 1/5th of my paycheck.

Its not for you to JUDGE anything that goes on over there... until you can get out of your arm chair, put on some boots and get them dusty, your judging priviledges are non existant. That is why we have the geneva convention, that is why we put our own selves on trial and punish ourselves. Its an internal operation. Again, noone else plays these same games that we do.

What makes me laugh the most about your post, is that above you say "in MY company" .... well, you dont have one, nor will you ever. You will never be put in that position so its easy to stand on the outside and look in and say i would of this, i would of that...... but you dont know anything until you are there. I guess i can talk until im blue in the face... but i have 4 trips over, so i guess im afforded that right, however, you guys who have never gone will only read and not hear.

I have not seen the video. Lets get that out of the way first.

But from the sounds of it, a soldier was the one taping it, why you would ever tape that is sick and demented. If you are going to do it for the dog's sake then do it quick and do not glorify it.

Anyone with a brain will see that the action reflects directly on those filming it, not the military.

I respect the military to the utmost degree for what they have to do. But i do not understand when people in the military get defensive and point at those who are civilians and call them lazy or not dedicated enough because they are not enlisted. You obviously joined the military for a reson, because you wanted to do it. No one forced you, it wasn't a draft to go to Iraq. Thats why i don't get why you would get high and mighty about the situation.

I agree to a degree that the Military should have more freedom to do what is necessary to get the job done but the people need to know what is going on. The people need to know facts though and the overall picture, not certain small instances that are blown up to the make the military look worse. The media is a bunch of shock jockey's that blow up anything that will increase viewers, i agree that it sucks, but it is the nature of the beast

At the end of the day its a job that you signed up for, its a path that you chose. And i respect you for the path you chose, but that respect is lost when you use your life to look down on me for the path i have chosen.

DJ Maestro
07-29-2008, 03:31 PM

But from the sounds of it, a soldier was the one taping it, why you would ever tape that is sick and demented. If you are going to do it for the dog's sake then do it quick and do not glorify it.

Anyone with a brain will see that the action reflects directly on those filming it, not the military.

I respect the military to the utmost degree for what they have to do. But i do not understand when people in the military get defensive and point at those who are civilians and call them lazy or not dedicated enough because they are not enlisted. You obviously joined the military for a reson, because you wanted to do it. No one forced you, it wasn't a draft to go to Iraq. Thats why i don't get why you would get high and mighty about the situation.

I agree to a degree that the Military should have more freedom to do what is necessary to get the job done but the people need to know what is going on. The people need to know facts though and the overall picture, not certain small instances that are blown up to the make the military look worse. The media is a bunch of shock jockey's that blow up anything that will increase viewers, i agree that it sucks, but it is the nature of the beast

At the end of the day its a job that you signed up for, its a path that you chose. And i respect you for the path you chose, but that respect is lost when you use your life to look down on me for the path i have chosen.

Well spoken man. :goodjob:

Total_Blender
07-29-2008, 04:20 PM
I honestly feel as though the military should work in secrecy. The less we are in the public eye, the more we can carry out. It has only been since Iraq kicked off and the media being embedded has their been so many issues with things. Its war... and when you are the only one playing by the geneva conventions rules, things get a little lost in translation.

What about the press in Vietnam? Lots of news footage from that time shows soldiers shooting heroin and even worse. And Vietnam was also a war where the other side didn't follow the Geneva convention. Scrutiny of the press is nothing new, and I am told that the Army limits press access now much more than it did in Vietnam.

The difference is that now we live in a world of viral media. Pretty much everything we do is under some kind of surveillance, and nowadays everyone has camera/video/etc and the means to post to the web. You-tube videos get spread around like wildfire, and a bunch of people see some guys ****ing with a dog and don't have any context to put it into. It does blow things out of proportion a bit sometimes but it also helps expose stuff like this that happens and helps those involved get the help they need or the punishment they deserve.

And I do think that civillians should be able to scrutinize events like this, but should take the conditions of combat into consideration. We expect our soldiers to re-integrate into society as healthy citizens (and even to be leaders in their communities as civillians). So there should be transparency in how the military deals with events like this so civillians can be sure that the soldiers coming home are mentally fit for civillian life. :goodjob:

Stormhammer
07-29-2008, 06:47 PM
Fume, out of curiousity, who were you referring to? If you were talking about the original poster, I feel you. He actively sought out the video, but us Soldiers are the sick ones? .

Okay - 1 - I did NOT actively seek out the video - I stumbled across it, and TWO - I did not ONCE say soldiers were the sick ones - learn to ****ing read the original post. I said HUMAN race. It just so happened to be a person in uniform in the video doing it. Still a human dumbass.

And how the **** did this thread get to being about soldiers in conflict when this thread had nothing to do with it to being with :thinking:

**** it

http://theync.com/media.php?name=1899-shocking-video-shows-a-dog-being-beaten-to-death-with-a-brick

Click on your own accord ( site has NWS ads ) - and maybe some of you will just shut the **** up and realize that all you have been talking about has been completely ****ing irrelevant.

( sorry Psycho )

incawarrior
07-29-2008, 06:56 PM
Maybe we are all just seeing the video and not realizing the background.

What if said dog gave away your position to the enemy and got your buddy killed. You shoo him away but he comes back.. :dunno:

Tough to say without the background info.

Stormhammer
07-29-2008, 07:04 PM
-face palms face- this has nothing to do with the fact that it's a soldier doing it, just a human in general

Lucky DAWG
07-29-2008, 07:20 PM

What if said dog gave away your position to the enemy and got your buddy killed. You shoo him away but he comes back.. :dunno:

really dude? really?

its ****ing sick any way you spin it
Couldn't have even imagined how bad the video was until i heard the poor dog whimpering

I would sleep peacefully for the rest of my days if i knew that guy died painfully

Farrow2005
07-29-2008, 07:30 PM
I DONT WANT A LINK, I DONT WANNA SEE SOME ONE ELSE WATCH IT. I DONT WANNA ****ING HEAR IT. I DONT WANNA HEAR ABOUT SOME ONE SISTERS, CUZINS, BEST FIENDS BROTHERS, UNCLE TWICE REMOVED!

The Creeper
07-29-2008, 07:38 PM
I do not understand why people get in such an uproar over stuff like this. Killing the dog was pointless but you act like he just blew up a school bus full of little kids. People do much worst things to other people on a daily basis all over the world 24/7, yet you see this video and everyone goes crazy. Anyone in this thread that is so depressed and distraught over this random dog that eats meat needs to be punched in the face. This world is full of sick people, but there are just as many hypocrites out there too. Makes me sick when people care more about animal cruelty then Human cruelty too. That is the end of my rant. And no, I dont agree with animal cruelty but it is just the way the world is.

Lucky DAWG
07-29-2008, 08:30 PM
I do not understand why people get in such an uproar over stuff like this. Killing the dog was pointless but you act like he just blew up a school bus full of little kids. People do much worst things to other people on a daily basis all over the world 24/7, yet you see this video and everyone goes crazy. Anyone in this thread that is so depressed and distraught over this random dog that eats meat needs to be punched in the face. This world is full of sick people, but there are just as many hypocrites out there too. Makes me sick when people care more about animal cruelty then Human cruelty too. That is the end of my rant. And no, I dont agree with animal cruelty but it is just the way the world is.

Who is prioritizing one over the other, they are both bad.

Fact of the matter is though that all humans are inherintly evil to some degree and capable of bad things, the difference with this dog though is that it knows no better and is innocent. It does not have a mind capable of conjuring up evil like any human on this earth does. Plus dog's are used as pet's in America and is not uncommon in any way for people to be affectionate towards dogs in general for that reason.

That is the difference.

Its okay to feel bad for the dog... no one is going to call you a *****

Deke
07-29-2008, 08:35 PM
^Be grateful that everyone can bask in this man's truthiness.

In your last few posts, you've pretty much said everything I've wanted to, yet better. Reps for you sir. Go Jackets.

The Creeper
07-29-2008, 08:42 PM
I did not say I didnt feel bad for the dog, its just much worst things go on in the world every minute. We live in a sick sad world. I just hate when people get there panties in a bunch when some one video tapes this stuff and they sit there and watch it happen. This type of violence happens everywhere to everything, Get the fk over it. What if ten minutes before this video was filmed the dog attacked a little baby and scarred it for life, then everyone would not feel so bad for the dog, or in their minds they would justify the act. Either way, people need to get over it. People just like to ignore the cruel facts of the world, until they cant ignore it when a video is thrown out in front of their face, so then they get in a uproar...

Lucky DAWG
07-29-2008, 09:22 PM
I did not say I didnt feel bad for the dog, its just much worst things go on in the world every minute. We live in a sick sad world. I just hate when people get there panties in a bunch when some one video tapes this stuff and they sit there and watch it happen. This type of violence happens everywhere to everything, Get the fk over it. What if ten minutes before this video was filmed the dog attacked a little baby and scarred it for life, then everyone would not feel so bad for the dog, or in their minds they would justify the act. Either way, people need to get over it. People just like to ignore the cruel facts of the world, until they cant ignore it when a video is thrown out in front of their face, so then they get in a uproar...

So i'm guessing you know what happened more then we do?

Are you gonna go solve world hunger?
Are you going to solve all the problems in the world?
Are you going to get rid of anger and violence in the hearts of all humans?

One step at a time super man, as i said before, its a poor dog.

Lucky DAWG
07-29-2008, 09:23 PM
^Be grateful that everyone can bask in this man's truthiness.

In your last few posts, you've pretty much said everything I've wanted to, yet better. Reps for you sir. Go Jackets.

Haha thanks man, i'll ignore the last part :cheers:

OhMyGodfather
07-30-2008, 04:13 AM
Why the hell do people stand up for it.

Killing an innocent animal in an inhumane way is not admirable at all.

The fact that they recorded it simply shows they are taking this murder lightly and glorifying it.

And you want to talk about their background story.. shut the fuck up, who the **** cares about their background story, I cant think of one situation to diginify this action and videotaping it.

Tell me one. Honestly. One, real life situation that required someone to watch it happen, record it, glorify it, then post it on youtube as if to say "look what we did"

bigric09
07-30-2008, 07:12 AM
okay - for those actually arguing about the soldier etc, go watch the video then since you all obviously don't know whats in it

since A) its not on a base, B) the soldier wasn't carrying a weapon ( that I can recall, I sure as hell am not goign to watch it again ) and C) appeared to be in a civilian area with bicycles and such

obviously you arent in the military either... civilian area, which means, NO PROTECTION OF A BASE, why use your only protection ?

just thought this was funny lol

bigric09
07-30-2008, 07:24 AM

very well said.... now its my turn.

I agree with your media standpoint, which is how i feel except for the part about having the right to know what is going on over there. (to an extent). I agree you should know what is going on, but not from embedded reporters. They get in the way more than they help, both tactically, and then after the fact when they seem to only want to release the mistakes.

As far as getting defensive... that is an easy one to understand, let me help you. We joined on our own, no draft, i got that... we didnt join to go to iraq or afghanistan, we joined to serve our country, it just so happens that right now it means going to those places. These are not the only deployments i have been on. I've got 6 under my belt actually. So in 11 yrs of service, i have spent more than 3 of it deployed, another 3 of it overseas which means i have spent more than half of my time in, in another country. I have 4 trips to afghanistan with over 2 yrs of combat service.... why we get defensive is simple, the ones who havent gone love to tell us how there is no excuse for ones behavior over there and if they were there......... honestly, you will never know what justifies anything, because you will never set foot on foreign soil with the intent to defend your country. So often we get blasted for what goes on and 9 times out of 10 it has nothing to do with us. I could site for you many occurences i have experienced, none of the actual operation made public, but the aftermath made public and then our investigation and real findings not made public. Because the news was the bad, not the actual.

to get back on point, should whoever these idiots in the video have justification for what they did... definitely not. Is it right ? i dont know... if catholic priests can get away with what they do.... :) ... obviously its not right. Should they punished ? for sure... and psychiatric help would be a plus as well.

bigric09
07-30-2008, 07:29 AM
What about the press in Vietnam? Lots of news footage from that time shows soldiers shooting heroin and even worse. And Vietnam was also a war where the other side didn't follow the Geneva convention. Scrutiny of the press is nothing new, and I am told that the Army limits press access now much more than it did in Vietnam.

The difference is that now we live in a world of viral media. Pretty much everything we do is under some kind of surveillance, and nowadays everyone has camera/video/etc and the means to post to the web. You-tube videos get spread around like wildfire, and a bunch of people see some guys ****ing with a dog and don't have any context to put it into. It does blow things out of proportion a bit sometimes but it also helps expose stuff like this that happens and helps those involved get the help they need or the punishment they deserve.

And I do think that civillians should be able to scrutinize events like this, but should take the conditions of combat into consideration. We expect our soldiers to re-integrate into society as healthy citizens (and even to be leaders in their communities as civillians). So there should be transparency in how the military deals with events like this so civillians can be sure that the soldiers coming home are mentally fit for civillian life. :goodjob:

key words... ."i am told"

they have way more access these days than back then... also, back then the reporters held a lot of the burden for their own actions and whereabouts. Nowadays, amazingly enough, they fall under us to protect.... not to mention we seemingly have to protect all of the civilians we have over there as well that are there making 5 times the amount of money we are making for doing half as much.

bigric09
07-30-2008, 07:33 AM

this could very well be the dumbest comment in the whole thread... thanks.

just to throw common sense out there.... if it were the case, would joe be running around with his video camera filming ?

ultm8mind
07-30-2008, 07:42 AM
Fume, I remember that war, LOL, cause I have served 13 months over there too, LOL. So yeah I do remember that one. Stormhammer, YES, getting deployed for some of us like me means actually patrolling through the villages and hunting down the insurgents and terrorists. Don't think for one moment that all of us just hang on post, although many do because that is where their job is. But for me, I actively had to seek and locate the "bad guys." I know guys can get outta hand, and if he had no weapon, why not use a brick. Do you realize that the locals ask us to kill the rogue animals? I et you don't. They do NOT want the rabid animals arouund to infect their kids with illness, cause if you haven't noticed medical attention and experience is not really a priority over there. I really feel though, if you have not been there than you have no justification for even talking about it. You do not know the circumstances and just figured you'd take what you saw and just interpret it your own way. But hey everyone is entitled to their freedom of speech, but hey I defend that right so go ahead talk it up. I'll defend the country so you don't have to. Remember freedom is not free and sometimes we go and do things we feel we need to for the defense of our country and those countries we are assisting.

ultm8mind
07-30-2008, 07:44 AM
My joes videotape fire fights, lol. But, it's all good.....

willum14pb
07-30-2008, 07:46 AM
Okay, i finally watched this video, it's pretty sick, but lets get some things straight.

THIS ****ING GUY IS NOT EVEN IN UNIFORM! WE'VE STARTED A DISCUSSION ABOUT THE STUPIDEST THING EVER BASED OFF A FALSE PRETENSE.

It's a ****ing random dude in a camo jacket and regular ass clothes. The Area is civilian with bicycles everywhere and someone if filming from a roof top. The dog looks to be a young puppy, and the guy is definitely not military, unless he's been off duty and let his hair grow out. So before you guys keep up this heated debate i suggest you watch at least the first 10 seconds of this video and determine your own POV. The title says "soldier" because whoever psoted it thinks anyone with a camo jacket is a ****ing soldier. STUPID.

BobbyFresco
07-30-2008, 08:15 AM
I'm willing to be that if this was a video of a person being "bricked" to death, the reactions wouldn't be the same.... Apparently dog > human life.

Give me a fukking break...

BKgen®
07-30-2008, 08:19 AM
I'm willing to be that if this was a video of a person being "bricked" to death, the reactions wouldn't be the same.... Apparently dog > human life.

you're right. humans are exactly like puppies, in that they have absolutely no way to defend themselves.

[/sarcasm]

f*cking moron.

willum14pb
07-30-2008, 08:22 AM

By far the dumbest post of the century.

BobbyFresco
07-30-2008, 08:23 AM
you're right. humans are exactly like puppies, in that they have absolutely no way to defend themselves.

[/sarcasm]

f*cking moron.

Let me help you off of your high horse....

Do you cry about that defenseless cow or chicken that you consume everyday, moron? Do you get outraged everytime you eat a defenseless turkey on Thanksgiving?

It's a fuking animal, hypocrite.....

Ran
07-30-2008, 08:24 AM
you're right. humans are exactly like puppies, in that they have absolutely no way to defend themselves.He does kinda have a point though. Even if it was a woman that couldn't defend herself, people wouldn't have the same reaction as they would to this puppy vid.

BobbyFresco
07-30-2008, 08:24 AM
By far the dumbest post of the century.

and you would know.....:goodjob:

ultm8mind
07-30-2008, 08:25 AM
Thanks Willum, I am glad you got that out there. I wasn't going to watch the video, but I am glad someone with sense did. Pretty funny, thanks for wasting my time you half ass, interpret things your own way people. Yeah, Dunk people would probably just ignore the vid of a female getting bricks thrown at her, because over there they STILL DO THAT for punishment. But once again, you guys who are whining haven't been over there so you wouldn't know. Go beat yourselves with bricks and maybe it'll knock some sense into you. I'm done....

Ran
07-30-2008, 08:25 AM
Let me help you off of your high horse....

Do you cry about that defenseless cow or chicken that you consume everyday, moron? Do you get outraged everytime you eat a defenless turkey on Thanksgiving?

It's a fuking animal, hypocrite.....

Well, there is a pretty big difference between killing an animal for food and just killing an animal out of cruelty.

BKgen®
07-30-2008, 08:26 AM
Well, there is a pretty big difference between killing an animal for food and just killing an animal out of cruelty.

beat me to it.

ultm8mind
07-30-2008, 08:32 AM
So, it's okay when the pound kills these roaming animals? Why don't you go save all the animals, whatever. They have no animal control, people to control the spread of disease from these rabid, ill animals. Do the humane thing then and go on a UNICEF mission and vaccinate the animals and people, do something OR sit and do nothing like you are.

BobbyFresco
07-30-2008, 08:33 AM

My point is at the end of the day it is an animal. Period, point blank....
Aside from the fact that humans choose to keep dogs as pets, what is the determining factor between the significance of a dog's life and that of an animal we eat? I mean seriously, we live in a society where more value is placed on a dog's life than a human beings....People get outraged and start foaming at the mouth with anger when a video like this surfaces but there are tons of videos of actual human death, and it's amusement...

Case in point, the pics of the girl that crashed her dad's Porsche that floated on the internet.....She was someone's daughter, etc that died in the most unfortunate manner and had pictures of her dead body all over the internet, where sick fuks laughed about it....

DJ Maestro
07-30-2008, 08:47 AM
Ok, military or not, let's get this thread back on point. This was a "human being" performing a sick and cruel act upon a defenseless puppy. To top it off a "human being" thought it would be a good idea to videotape the act and then post it for everyone's entertainment. That is just sick in my eyes.

So, take the military out of the equation and answer this question......

"Was this or was this not a horribly sick act performed by a sick and demented individual?" :thinking:

Total_Blender
07-30-2008, 08:48 AM
Why the hell do people stand up for it.
Killing an innocent animal in an inhumane way is not admirable at all.
The fact that they recorded it simply shows they are taking this murder lightly and glorifying it.
"

REPS:goodjob:

I have not seen the video, but even if the dog did something terribile like attack someone, theres really no excuse to kill it in an inhumane manner. I love animals but I also eat meat, because I know that animals killed for food are killed in a somewhat humane manner. They certainly don't get their heads bashed in with bricks and posted up on youtube.

To those who say its "just a dog," as I have previously stated violence toward animals is a major indicator of the potential for violence to humans. These guys might be only a few steps away from shooting up a Post Office.:crazy:

And speaking of the press, I've read about and spoken with press personnel who have been in Vietnam, Gulf War 1, and Iraq. The way the Army manages press personnel in Gulf War 1 was very restricted, which is why nearly all the reporting was favorable. In a policy called Annex Foxtrot, journalists were escorted by military personnel at all times and were kept away from the front lines. After negative response from critics of Annex Foxtrot, the military decided on the less restrictive policy of embedding. While it is better than Annex Foxtrot, embedding has the journalists depending on the military for transportation, so the journalists go where the military wants them to go. And the journalists are told what information they can and cannot relaese. Journalist who publish photographs that are not "approved" risk having the Army pull their credentials.

But the flipside to that is that the troops have greater access to cameras/video/etc. And they also have youtube, blogs, etc. So in cases such as this we get uncensored raw footage directly from the field.

Ran
07-30-2008, 08:51 AM
I have not seen the video, but even if the dog did something terribile like attack someone, theres really no excuse to kill it in an inhumane manner.Bullsh*t. Pretty sure that if a dog attacked a friend or family member of mine that I would kill it in the worst manner at my immediate disposal. Gun, brick, shovel, whatever.

People that value animal life over human life are f*cking stupid. If you dodge a dog on the street in your car and hit another driver, guess who's fault it is? Yours. Why? Because you're not suppose to save the life of an animal if it compromises the safety of another human being. That's the way it should be.

Not sure why I went there with that, but I'm done. lol

BobbyFresco
07-30-2008, 08:56 AM
Bullsh*t. Pretty sure that if a dog attacked a friend or family member of mine that I would kill it in the worst manner at my immediate disposal. Gun, brick, shovel, whatever.

People that value animal life over human life are f*cking stupid. If you dodge a dog on the street in your car and hit another driver, guess who's fault it is? Yours. Why? Because you're not suppose to save the life of an animal if it compromises the safety of another human being. That's the way it should be.

:cheers:

Total_Blender
Bullsh*t. Pretty sure that if a dog attacked a friend or family member of mine that I would kill it in the worst manner at my immediate disposal. Gun, brick, shovel, ect...

If its during the attack, say if you are fighting Cujo or something, yes. But if the dog is just standing there, theres no reason to make it suffer. I'm not saying its wrong to kill dogs, I'm just saying its sick to make them suffer. Besides, this is America, and if you killed the dog in some despicable way then you wouldn't be able to sue it's owner :goodjob:

DJ Maestro
Bullsh*t. Pretty sure that if a dog attacked a friend or family member of mine that I would kill it in the worst manner at my immediate disposal. Gun, brick, shovel, whatever.

My dog > Charles Manson (who was a human)

Ran
07-30-2008, 08:58 AM
My dog > Charles Manson (who was a human)Unfortunately, society does not agree with you.

BobbyFresco
07-30-2008, 08:58 AM

Human life as a whole > dog

bigric09
07-30-2008, 08:59 AM
time to walk out of the thread... :lol:

its a sick bastard who probably doesnt deserve death, but i bet i can conjur up a cup of fresh semen for him to drink while i hit him a few times with a brick in the mouf

DJ Maestro
07-30-2008, 09:01 AM
Human life as a whole > dog

A GOOD human life as a whole > dog

A dog > sick, demented human life as a fail

BobbyFresco
07-30-2008, 09:06 AM
LOL...We could go at this the whole day....
I didn't come into this thread to insult anyone...Just wanted to add my p.o.v

Maybe because I've never owned a pet, I don't share the sentiments about animals that some of you do...

I think if the intent behind the video is true to the reactions I have read from this thread, then I agree that it was wrong and disturbing....

However, I just don't see all the fuss..

Total_Blender
07-30-2008, 09:13 AM

I disagree... Charlies got some decent songs.:ninja:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jw8S7TJPqGs

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XRoCyLc3YxM&feature=related

bigric09
07-30-2008, 01:03 PM
while everyone in here is being talkative...

what does this "reputation" thing mean ? the icon with the scale on it