PDA

View Full Version : really wierd disturbing dream.... wtf

RandomGuy
07-28-2008, 07:48 PM
so yeah i was out alll night and i had to go to school this morning to get some registration glitches fixed, etc... i get home 'round 4ish, take a nap....and WTF i had the wierdest dream of all time just now.... it was really disturbing, real talk. almost cinematic.

so it starts off... me and some friends working on a car in my driveway... randomly a eastern european? family just somehow walks out of my house... starts pushing the car behind the one we were working on... .and it hits the car we're working on... almost hits us but we move back...

then we yell/make noises, let them know that we're there.... They see us and start mumbling incoherently ?cuss words? and push the cars even harder down the driveway....

So we are approaching them for altercation, when randomly I look up and a f16 or f18 or something flys by and shoots some sort of giant cluster bomb... i just see missiles swirling in the air and at first i'm like that must be far away, it cant be in the US.... then bamm it hits our neighbors house... we run... explosions everywhere... etc... I would have shaken it off like it was nothing, but the fact that i'm remembering it so vivedly is wierd.. Also, whenever my family is involved in a dream its wierd... I was tryin to save them...all i know is that i woke up with a reallllly bad angry mood..

wierd eh? Anyone else have apocalytic visions lawl

BKgen®
07-28-2008, 07:54 PM
i used to have dreams that groups of hundreds of fuzzy multi-colored balls roughly 3-4ft in diameter were bouncing down the street in front of my grandma's house.

fuzzy apocalyptic balls from imaginationland perhaps?

slostang
07-28-2008, 07:56 PM
this is a sign that PBS is still bant.

Buttons
07-28-2008, 07:57 PM
pbs is banned?

BKgen®
07-28-2008, 07:58 PM
Autumn isn't banned?

slostang
07-28-2008, 07:59 PM
has been for like a week.

quickdodge®
07-28-2008, 08:01 PM
Autumn isn't banned?

Later, QD.

Buttons
07-28-2008, 08:29 PM
Autumn isn't banned?

why would i be? lol

Psycho
07-28-2008, 08:35 PM
Because they can muahahahahahaha

isa2o3
07-28-2008, 08:39 PM
lol wtf. but i had weird dream to. i dreamt TZ hit me because u and i pulled a prank on him. did something to his new car. lol wat are the chances of him hitting anyone

isa2o3
07-28-2008, 08:41 PM
has been for like a week.

why?

RandomGuy
07-28-2008, 08:41 PM
lol wtf. but i had weird dream to. i dreamt TZ hit me because u and i pulled a prank on him. did something to his new car. lol wat are the chances of him hitting anyonelol where you been

lol wierd how you went to "sleep" so early that day nucka im smarter than j00

sleeper

Specsteve
07-28-2008, 08:54 PM
That is a pretty crazy dream my friend. I have had similar dreams before (in the sense of realism and how they effect you throughout the day) and that **** does suck. Like you said you wake up in a horrible mood, and you just do not feel right the entire day.

Dreams are insane to me. I studied sleep cycles a while back, and I forget exactly what they were saying, but I believe the stage before R.E.M. is the one where most nightmares take place. And since REM takes longest to achieve, you were probably stuck in that cycle before it since you said you did not sleep for very long.

Did that last paragraph make sense? I'm Kinda drunk hahah

frostbyte
07-29-2008, 07:03 AM
lol i have the same f'd up dream bout once a month...
it starts with me gettin out of a cr at a 3 way stop and only one street light in the distance down the road lights a bad curve in the distance and somethin always causes me to run down the street and everydamn time i end up behind a fence running away from somethin... wen i finally reach a 9o degree turn in the fence i look back see nothing and start to climb over the fence wen blam... somethin hits me and i wake up... havin this dream since 9yrs old and now 29yrs old freaks me out.... but wat really did it for me couple years ago i ran accross this location, over by lake lanier. the exact same spot so freakin out i turn right off buford dam rd. and holy chit theres the fence.. so i drive slowly lookin for the end or a 9o degree turn in it and i see it.. i wanna stop but so freaked i keep drivin.. noticed 5 or 6 lil white crosses inside the fence @ the corner as bad as i wanna know ill never go back..
ok i need a drink now..