PDA

View Full Version : WTB: Vehicle( who would have guessed)

matthew31490
07-28-2008, 10:40 AM
I'm looking for a new, or more/less different car to drive on the daily and Have compiled a list of vehicles I'm intrested in a number of vehicles, but I'm a die hard Honda fan so naturally I lean towards them, but here is a list of cars I'm intrested in.

Acura
Any model Integra 1990 and up

Honda
*Any model Accord 1990 and above, must be 4-door automatic trans., I would really love a 94-97 Accord wagon.

Any Civic 1990 and above, Del Sol's are exceptable aswell

CRV- just needs to be stock and in good shape

Mitsubishi

*Montero Sport- needs to be drivable

Eclipse 1991 and above

Nissan
Sentra

Maxima

Altima

Ford
Contour

Focus

Chevy
Camaro
Impala

Pontiac
*Firebird

Honestly, if anyone has another offer that I havn't listed please feel free to let me know, the cars marked with a * are a plus, and with that I will be more inclined to oblidge any reasonable offers, Any car offered needs to be stock, if its not then you can just take the parts off and sell them on Ebay for more money, the only exceptions would be audio systems, exhausts, and maybe wheels/rims. I realize alot of people are going for more economical cars, that being said, I have one, its deffinatly not the best car, but it got me from Maysville, GA to Columbus, GA on a quarter tank of gas, so needless to say its a money saver, but it isn't functional to my needs, and I live close to everything I need so gas isn't that big of an issue, I will be up for trading it along with cash of course, I also have a truck thats pretty much scrap metal if anyone would be intrested in it, well its actually in perfect condition but theres a short in it and I have killed myself looking for it so if anyone wants they can get it to fix it(yes thats the only thing wrong with it) I am currently strapped for cash because I had a death in the family and I found out death is not cheap at all, so if someone has an offer that I can't meet up front I would be more than willing to make payments, with intrest for time of course, I also have a Honda CRX that I would be willing to trade aswell.

Thank you for everyones time and interest.

Whodis
07-28-2008, 09:45 PM
My friends has a 92 4dr civic lx for sale. Would you be interested.

i'madork
07-28-2008, 10:49 PM
i have a 91 eclipse 1000 let me know

JDMEK18
07-29-2008, 01:06 PM
i got a boosted integra for sale in the forsale thread..

VickNotic
07-29-2008, 05:56 PM
4 door acura integra, rolling on DR20 15" gold polished lip, stock as hell ps/ac pwer option everything, only problem is the motor is acting up and bogging/lagging n/a $

Dracc
07-29-2008, 09:27 PM
i got a toyota tercel for ya matt lol hahahahah

JuLiaN_TM
07-29-2008, 09:58 PM
I got a 98 eclipse spyder ... Its in the for sale forum ... Send me some pics of the crx if u can ... Thanks