PDA

View Full Version : CALLOUT: TURBLAG

Vteckidd
07-28-2008, 09:35 AM
Since you are going to go into all my threads and bit.ch and moan about why you were banned, i figured i would make one thread to encompass all your butthurtedness.

You got banned, i wasnt the only the that agreed with it, you broke rules and you know it, end of story.

You could just take it like a man, and come back and just be civilized but no you gotta be the angry little man that you are.

Jesus, its the internet, shut the fu.ck up.

Please keep all your Putdowns, and comebacks to this thread, its officially yours. If you post in one of my other threads, ill send you back to the hole you climbed out of.

CHeers
Mike

PS. QUIT BEING A PU$$Y

BTEC
07-28-2008, 09:38 AM
mike trying to be hardcore, aint it cute. lol.

get em!

Killer
07-28-2008, 09:41 AM

get em!

key word...............

lol!!!

Vteckidd
07-28-2008, 09:41 AM
no not at all, just if he wants to complain, he can do it here, in this thread instead of ruining other poeples thread cause he cant get over the fact he was banned.

So, this is HIS thread to talk all the **** he wants.

1000cckiller
07-28-2008, 09:42 AM

get em!It is funny, what up btec. Mike you banned me because I bashed you in the WL. Where is bashing you in the WL against the rules.

1000cckiller
07-28-2008, 09:43 AM
no not at all, just if he wants to complain, he can do it here, in this thread instead of ruining other poeples thread cause he cant get over the fact he was banned.

So, this is HIS thread to talk all the **** he wants.Who is talking ****, I just stated a fact of how you banned me was a power trip.

Vteckidd
07-28-2008, 09:44 AM
and you are wrong. Wasnt a power trip, if it was, you would have been unbanned.

But whatever, good luck to you, you know where to find me

1000cckiller
07-28-2008, 09:45 AM
Since you are going to go into all my threads and bit.ch and moan about why you were banned, i figured i would make one thread to encompass all your butthurtedness.

You got banned, i wasnt the only the that agreed with it, you broke rules and you know it, end of story.

You could just take it like a man, and come back and just be civilized but no you gotta be the angry little man that you are.

Jesus, its the internet, shut the fu.ck up.

Please keep all your Putdowns, and comebacks to this thread, its officially yours. If you post in one of my other threads, ill send you back to the hole you climbed out of..

CHeers
Mike

PS. QUIT BEING A PU$$YThe whole Mike you are real funny and talking **** doesn't suit you, because you can do it

1000cckiller
07-28-2008, 09:48 AM
and you are wrong. Wasnt a power trip, if it was, you would have been unbanned.

But whatever, good luck to you, you know where to find meIf I am wrong Mike show me, because I was told how you lied talking about you gave me three warnings. when you only gave me one I still have that in my inbox. I don't have to lie I could give two ****s. It just bugs me how you lie and try to act all high and mighty. you banned me after I started the thread bashing you and then you deleted it.

Vteckidd
07-28-2008, 09:49 AM
i really could care less. I dont have anything to prove.

Just bash me here, not in my FS threads.

Reaper
07-28-2008, 09:51 AM
who the F*ck is this guy? I've never seen you on the boards....?:thinking:

Vteckidd
07-28-2008, 09:53 AM
The only thing i find funnny is how bad this must have eaten you up inside lol. You held a grudge for 3 months!

You say you dont care, but the first 10 posts of you coming back has been an issue that happened 3 months ago!

GET OVER IT.

Lastly, you can THINK all you want, but if i stepped over my boundaries, Paul or Julio would have overruled me. Like i said, i even told OTHER MODS THEY COULD UNBAN YOU AFTER 10 DAYS BECAUSE I MAY HAVE BANNED YOU TOO LONG AND NO ONE DID IT.

SO, i got work to do, later

Killer
07-28-2008, 09:56 AM
who the F*ck is this guy? I've never seen you on the boards....?:thinking:

his old sn is WHATLAG

1000cckiller
07-28-2008, 09:58 AM
i really could care less. I dont have anything to prove.

Just bash me here, not in my FS threads.Because you were wrong, that all it is. You want to prove that because you got some mod power, you sumthing. Mod power don't mean **** in the real world, so yeah you banned me which didn't prove anything. It just showed how power went to your head. So I had fun though, I have been unbanned for almost a week and didn't come on till now. IA can't pay my bills, though it might help with yours. I had fun though while I was off, I opened another business bought numerous toys and screwed a lot of b******.

Reaper
07-28-2008, 09:59 AM
his old sn is WHATLAG

Oh f*ck... brian right? Used to have the evo? then got a cobra?

1000cckiller
07-28-2008, 09:59 AM
who the F*ck is this guy? I've never seen you on the boards....?:thinking:you freakin re re, didn't you have a is300.

Reaper
07-28-2008, 10:00 AM
you freakin re re, didn't you have a is300.

yea son! I was like, who the F*CK is this? lol I'm getting rid of it once again. Business priorities are first. Then maybe an IS-F down the road :ninja:

1000cckiller
07-28-2008, 10:02 AM
The only thing i find funnny is how bad this must have eaten you up inside lol. You held a grudge for 3 months!

You say you dont care, but the first 10 posts of you coming back has been an issue that happened 3 months ago!

GET OVER IT.

Lastly, you can THINK all you want, but if i stepped over my boundaries, Paul or Julio would have overruled me. Like i said, i even told OTHER MODS THEY COULD UNBAN YOU AFTER 10 DAYS BECAUSE I MAY HAVE BANNED YOU TOO LONG AND NO ONE DID IT.

SO, i got work to do, laterNo you didn't Mike you were giving bs excusses why you banned me, I have seen what you typed. My post are about how you banned me for no reason.

1000cckiller
07-28-2008, 10:03 AM
Oh f*ck... brian right? Used to have the evo? then got a cobra?then got another evo, now fixing to buy a gtr

1000cckiller
07-28-2008, 10:06 AM
yea son! I was like, who the F*CK is this? lol I'm getting rid of it once again. Business priorities are first. Then maybe an IS-F down the road :ninja:Yeah true always business first, then toys. My businesses are still going well, I also opened a barber shop. It is actually a pretty good business
all you do in set the place up and have people pay you for their booths.

Reaper
07-28-2008, 10:13 AM
Yeah true always business first, then toys. My businesses are still going well, I also opened a barber shop. It is actually a pretty good business
all you do in set the place up and have people pay you for their booths.

Thats whats up! I'm doing real estate(commercial), personal training, and about to start my own business...and looking to invest in something as well. yay money haha

1000cckiller
07-28-2008, 10:30 AM
Thats whats up! I'm doing real estate(commercial), personal training, and about to start my own business...and looking to invest in something as well. yay money hahalol. My next venture is into liquor, that is where the money is at. No matter how good or bad the economy gets people are going to drink.

Reaper
07-28-2008, 10:34 AM
lol. My next venture is into liquor, that is where the money is at. No matter how good or bad the economy gets people are going to drink.

True that! :cheers:

1000cckiller
07-28-2008, 10:41 AM
True that! :cheers:we need to get up one day, **** shoot me a pm.

Also mike quit f****** with my sig. You are officially a f***boy, you are showing your weakness.

Vteckidd
07-28-2008, 10:45 AM
LOL go ahead you can put it back, i dont really care. Your internet jabs dont phase me.

ShooterMcGavin
07-28-2008, 10:46 AM
welcome back brian, just keep the nws sh*t out of your posts/sigs/avatars :goodjob:

1000cckiller
07-28-2008, 10:46 AM
LOL go ahead you can put it back, i dont really care. Your internet jabs dont phase me.Then why you delete it? damn Mike you are confusing.

Vteckidd
07-28-2008, 10:47 AM
Then why you delete it? damn Mike you are confusing.
cause like you, i know it pisses you off.

:lmfao:

1000cckiller
07-28-2008, 10:48 AM
welcome back brian, just keep the nws sh*t out of your posts/sigs/avatars :goodjob:just keep making my shrimp fried rice Wayne. You losers couldn't keep football going :eek:

1000cckiller
07-28-2008, 10:48 AM
cause like you, i know it pisses you off.

:lmfao:actually it doesn't my workers are getting a kick out of it.

Zeeb
07-28-2008, 10:51 AM
I has a belly button... :ninja:

1000cckiller
07-28-2008, 11:22 AM
I has a belly button... :ninja: :thinking:

x Resilience
07-28-2008, 11:24 AM
Sometimes I wonder, why Mr.Kidd acts like he runs this sh!t.

Zeeb
07-28-2008, 11:26 AM
^^^ HAHAHA I LOVE YOUR SIG.

x Resilience
07-28-2008, 11:28 AM
^^^ HAHAHA I LOVE YOUR SIG.

Thanks. :goodjob:

TIGERJC
07-28-2008, 11:40 AM
did he just get unbanned, i thought he was suppose to be unbanned awhile ago

TIGERJC
07-28-2008, 11:46 AM

GET OVER IT.

SO, i got work to do, later
well I THOUGHT SOMEONE DID, i WOULD HAVE BUT i HAVE BEEN BUSY AND FORGOT

1000cckiller
07-28-2008, 11:48 AM
well I THOUGHT SOMEONE DID, i WOULD HAVE BUT i HAVE BEEN BUSTY AND FORGOTthanks tiger, how has work been.

1000cckiller
07-28-2008, 11:48 AM
Sometimes I wonder, why Mr.Kidd acts like he runs this sh!t.reps

willum14pb
07-28-2008, 12:03 PM
ahh, another mr.kidd power trip :\. Where's transaxle so it can be a party? Welcome back brian.

1000cckiller
07-28-2008, 12:04 PM
ahh, another mr.kidd power trip :\. Where's transaxle so it can be a party? Welcome back brian.Thanks buddy, how is the evo. I am fixing to sell mine again.

willum14pb
07-28-2008, 12:08 PM
Thanks buddy, how is the evo. I am fixing to sell mine again.

Np. Same ol. Same ol. Got enough power for me right now :P. I think regal nissan has a GTR or 2 if you're in the market.. amazing car BTW... However it has no soul.. it's like driving nothing... It's just too easy.

TIGERJC
07-28-2008, 12:11 PM
thanks tiger, how has work been.
GETTING CUSSED OUT RIGHT NOW WHILE I AM READING THIS THREAD :D

1000cckiller
07-28-2008, 05:25 PM
Np. Same ol. Same ol. Got enough power for me right now :P. I think regal nissan has a GTR or 2 if you're in the market.. amazing car BTW... However it has no soul.. it's like driving nothing... It's just too easy.
where is regal nissan

MachNU
07-28-2008, 07:21 PM
ahh, another mr.kidd power trip :\. Where's transaxle so it can be a party? Welcome back brian.

:lmao: still mad over your butt buddy breaking rules and another mod banning him? :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

thats so cute, that you keep standing up for him! :fruit:

Psycho
07-28-2008, 08:13 PM
I had fun though while I was off, I opened another business bought numerous toys and screwed a lot of b******.
Then why the hell are you complaining? Dude, you got banned, that sucks. Now move on. B!tching at Mike isn't gonna change sh!t. It's only gonna put you on a shorter leash before you get banned again. I'm not trying to take sides, here. I'm just trying to put some logic into this thread.

AlanŽ
07-28-2008, 08:56 PM
OH SNAP SON BRIAN'S BACK!!! :goodjob:

Trans(Mike)-Go back to work :lmfao: :lmfao: . I got my PS3 so I haven't been on Live. Text me your number again cause I accidentally deleted it.

Brett
07-28-2008, 09:54 PM
It is funny, what up btec. Mike you banned me because I bashed you in the WL. Where is bashing you in the WL against the rules.

bashing mods in any area is grounds for being banned.

willum14pb
07-29-2008, 05:10 AM
:lmao: still mad over your butt buddy breaking rules and another mod banning him? :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

thats so cute, that you keep standing up for him! :fruit:

No. I Just like mentioning you because it seems like anytime anyone mentions your name you end up in that thread somehow. Like you search yo ur name once a day on IA just to see if anyone has said anythinga bout you. Quite frankly, it's hilarious. And it just shows how much of a life.. you DONT have.

MachNU
07-29-2008, 06:06 AM
No. I Just like mentioning you because it seems like anytime anyone mentions your name you end up in that thread somehow. Like you search yo ur name once a day on IA just to see if anyone has said anythinga bout you. Quite frankly, it's hilarious. And it just shows how much of a life.. you DONT have.

LOLOLOLOLOL pot calling the cettle black? Also i do check my name, ALOT ALOT of people here do, easiest way to know if someone is directing a quest at me or something! Also this time though i found this by seeing the thread and reading. Dont try to play this off about you losing your butt buddy from an ADMIN banning him! :lmfao: :gay:

willum14pb
07-29-2008, 06:23 AM
LOLOLOLOLOL pot calling the cettle black? Also i do check my name, ALOT ALOT of people here do, easiest way to know if someone is directing a quest at me or something! Also this time though i found this by seeing the thread and reading. Dont try to play this off about you losing your butt buddy from an ADMIN banning him! :lmfao: :gay:

what..? You really are an idiot. I might post here a few times a week, IF that. I really dont care that kayfunk is banned, you act like i care if he can post. lol. You are hung up on this website baaaadddddd. I dont think about IA until i restore my firefox session and it pulls up and i say to myself "eh, im bored, let's have some fun." No one with a life searches their name on here. If someone has a questions they'll pm. People who are complete tools search their name to see if anyone is talking **** about them, because they care WAY too much about what people say to them online... especially when their a mod and they can power trip. Anyways, you keep it queer, i wouldn't want you and your boyfriends relationship to be detered by this website. Remember, he's all you've got, and your "Ford mustang mach 1 pro amazing 5 thousand dollar car".

MachNU
07-29-2008, 06:28 AM
what..? You really are an idiot. I might post here a few times a week, IF that. I really dont care that kayfunk is banned, you act like i care if he can post. lol. You are hung up on this website baaaadddddd. I dont think about IA until i restore my firefox session and it pulls up and i say to myself "eh, im bored, let's have some fun." No one with a life searches their name on here. If someone has a questions they'll pm. People who are complete tools search their name to see if anyone is talking **** about them, because they care WAY too much about what people say to them online... especially when their a mod and they can power trip. Anyways, you keep it queer, i wouldn't want you and your boyfriends relationship to be detered by this website. Remember, he's all you've got, and your "Ford mustang mach 1 pro amazing 5 thousand dollar car".

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!! !

This is great, your butt boddy gets banned, and everytime you get a chance at a power-trip comment YOU bring me up. Which means that YOU think about me often. Yet your calling me "gay"? :lmao: Admit it your mad that your friend got banned, evident from the amount of times you stick up for him! Then when you cant think of anything new you do something orignal! Hey you drive a $5000 car, that KBB at $15,250! How i now this, is becuase i just refinaised(sp) it! LOL you started this, like you have in many other threads, and yet you cant finish it!

Heres an idea, after the last time that the ADMIN came forward and even said that he banned Kayfunk you still say i power-trip! :lmao: at U! seems no one else says i power-trip and hell its been AWHILE since i have banned anyone, and i mean a few months! Yep your right i do power-trip!

Again :lmao: at U! and your worthless come-backs defending your butt-buddy! :fruit:

willum14pb
07-29-2008, 06:40 AM
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!! !

This is great, your butt boddy gets banned, and everytime you get a chance at a power-trip comment YOU bring me up. Which means that YOU think about me often. Yet your calling me "gay"? :lmao: Admit it your mad that your friend got banned, evident from the amount of times you stick up for him! Then when you cant think of anything new you do something orignal! Hey you drive a $5000 car, that KBB at $15,250! How i now this, is becuase i just refinaised(sp) it! LOL you started this, like you have in many other threads, and yet you cant finish it!

Heres an idea, after the last time that the ADMIN came forward and even said that he banned Kayfunk you still say i power-trip! :lmao: at U! seems no one else says i power-trip and hell its been AWHILE since i have banned anyone, and i mean a few months! Yep your right i do power-trip!

Again :lmao: at U! and your worthless come-backs defending your butt-buddy! :fruit:

tbh, i just like watching you squeal. You get so heated. I can see you sitting behind your keyboard jacking off as you post your replies with 56 smiles and an infinite supply of "LOLOLOL"'s and "BUAHAHAHAHAHA"'s. No but really, keep going. Hey you drive a $5000 car, that KBB at $15,250! that comment makes no sense. You DO KNOW that 5 thousand is LESS than 15 right? Again, i didnt know it was possible to get my exact KBB without my mods and mileage. No but really, have you ever had a girlfriend? This site controls your social life. You virgins are silly. Anyways, maybe ill post later, got things to do ;). Take it easy, don't bust before you finish typing, or your "witt and humor" might go out the window.

MachNU
07-29-2008, 06:46 AM
tbh, i just like watching you squeal. You get so heated. I can see you sitting behind your keyboard jacking off as you post your replies with 56 smiles and an infinite supply of "LOLOLOL"'s and "BUAHAHAHAHAHA"'s. No but really, keep going. Hey you drive a $5000 car, that KBB at $15,250! that comment makes no sense. You DO KNOW that 5 thousand is LESS than 15 right? Again, i didnt know it was possible to get my exact KBB without my mods and mileage. No but really, have you ever had a girlfriend? This site controls your social life. You virgins are silly. Anyways, maybe ill post later, got things to do ;). Take it easy, don't bust before you finish typing, or your "witt and humor" might go out the window.

wow, yep your right your not gay! :rolleyes:

Oh and btw watching me squeal? how is that? you havent proved me wrong, you havent hurt me in any way, and basically you made yourself look gay, and butt hurt?

Oh and since you where not smart enough to understand the KBB statement, let me break it down for you! You said i drive a $5000 car! Which is stupid becuase the car values at $15,250! Which was an original comeback. Saying someones car is WAY cheapier than what it really values at! There fore that was VERY original comeback, it hasnt been posted by another member in probably a few hours!

Its okay though, comeback with something even more asinine than everything else you said. Its really make you look smart! :rolleyes: :lmfao:

1000cckiller
07-29-2008, 07:11 AM
Then why the hell are you complaining? Dude, you got banned, that sucks. Now move on. B!tching at Mike isn't gonna change sh!t. It's only gonna put you on a shorter leash before you get banned again. I'm not trying to take sides, here. I'm just trying to put some logic into this thread.yo ***** I aint bitching, I am talking about how he lied to ban me. So STFU.

1000cckiller
07-29-2008, 07:12 AM
bashing mods in any area is grounds for being banned.have you read the rules you can bash mods.

You can bash Mods & Admins <--- Only in the whoreslounge ( as long as you keep it CIVIL ) Not "SUPER MOD B IS A ****".. KEEP IT CIVIL!!! That is for you Brett, read it old a@@

1000cckiller
07-29-2008, 07:17 AM
tbh, i just like watching you squeal. You get so heated. I can see you sitting behind your keyboard jacking off as you post your replies with 56 smiles and an infinite supply of "LOLOLOL"'s and "BUAHAHAHAHAHA"'s. No but really, keep going. Hey you drive a $5000 car, that KBB at $15,250! that comment makes no sense. You DO KNOW that 5 thousand is LESS than 15 right? Again, i didnt know it was possible to get my exact KBB without my mods and mileage. No but really, have you ever had a girlfriend? This site controls your social life. You virgins are silly. Anyways, maybe ill post later, got things to do ;). Take it easy, don't bust before you finish typing, or your "witt and humor" might go out the window.lolololololololololololololo and lolololololololololololololol

Kevykev
07-29-2008, 07:41 AM
I just wanted to post in here.

- post -

1000cckiller
07-29-2008, 08:33 AM
I just wanted to post in here.

- post -kev you sell out

eViLMunkey
07-29-2008, 08:38 AM
have you read the rules you can bash mods.

You can bash Mods & Admins <--- Only in the whoreslounge ( as long as you keep it CIVIL ) Not "SUPER MOD B IS A ****".. KEEP IT CIVIL!!! That is for you Brett, read it old a@@

careful Brett will get ou w/ his walker if you bash him too much.. :lmfao:

Kevykev
07-29-2008, 08:49 AM
kev you sell out

My BOY BRIAN!

What up Holmes, Good to have you back. Not like I missed you in real life though.

Were you not in my house a couple of days ago, like inside in the foyer area..with a female? :thinking:

ShooterMcGavin
07-29-2008, 09:09 AM
quit yer b*tchin brian and get football started back up :D

Reaper
07-29-2008, 09:10 AM
quit yer b*tchin brian and get football started back up :D

I'm game for some football:boobies:

1000cckiller
07-29-2008, 09:16 AM
careful Brett will get ou w/ his walker if you bash him too much.. :lmfao:yeah, Brett with his older than the internet a@@.

1000cckiller
07-29-2008, 09:17 AM
My BOY BRIAN!

What up Holmes, Good to have you back. Not like I missed you in real life though.

Were you not in my house a couple of days ago, like inside in the foyer area..with a female? :thinking:lol, that would have been me.

ShooterMcGavin
07-29-2008, 10:31 AM
I'm game for some football:boobies:
:goodjob: will get you some details if/when we get it set up. warning, it is on the northside.

1000cckiller
07-29-2008, 10:38 AM
:goodjob: will get you some details if/when we get it set up. warning, it is on the northside.good luck

ShooterMcGavin
07-29-2008, 03:36 PM
good luck
wtf that supposed to mean?