PDA

View Full Version : Any used bike dealers?

AnthonyF
07-27-2008, 05:19 PM
I live next to Cycle Nation in Braselton, but Im not looking to buy a brand new bike for a few reasons. But, I see most bikes are private sellers or ebay. I obviously dont have 8k to drop immediatly. Are there any bike dealers that have used bikes to finance?

-Ant.

DieselNuts
07-27-2008, 05:30 PM
WOW motorcycles in Marietta has a whole slew of used bikes. Google them and check out their inventory.....ive heard that they have real high interest rates though due to the fact that they actually finance used bikes. I guess if you cant pay it off quicker than the given loan term, you might come out okay.

AnthonyF
07-27-2008, 06:31 PM
^thanks man. Yea, i pay my shiot off quick. Once i move to the Vinings I'll be right by there and swing by. :goodjob: +13 for my homey

-Ant.

edit: or not....i am not allowed yet :'(

DieselNuts
07-27-2008, 07:37 PM
oh well. thanks anyway. I was looking @ their inventory and their prices seem kinda high...I guess you just gotta haggle them some.

Smittie61984
07-27-2008, 10:08 PM
Don't go to WOW. Their bikes are junk and waaaay overpriced. They have been known to buy wrecked bikes at auctions and peice them together.

WOW is the place to go if you absoultely have to have a bike and can't get financed anywhere.

www.valucycle.com located in Conyers is the best place to go for used bikes. The man does great business and any bike you purchase from them will be a quality bike.

David88vert
07-28-2008, 05:12 PM
^thanks man. Yea, i pay my shiot off quick. Once i move to the Vinings I'll be right by there and swing by. :goodjob: +13 for my homey

-Ant.

edit: or not....i am not allowed yet :'(

I met your parents the other day at Sung's shop. I don't think that they are going to let you get it while in their house, and you won't be able to afford it if you move out. I already was trying to explain to them that it was a good idea to have one, and Sung and I were explaining that we have been riding for years with no problems. I don't think we convinced them though.
BTW - You should stay living at home as long as you can. Much cheaper. Trust me on this.

Smittie61984
07-28-2008, 05:19 PM
I know a guy who is 35, married, and has two kids and 4 bikes. His dad knows about them but he hides them at his neighbors house whenever his mom comes over.

Basically no matter how old you get you'll always be a kid in your parents eyes.

dsgb4life7
07-29-2008, 11:14 PM
Don't go to WOW. Their bikes are junk and waaaay overpriced. They have been known to buy wrecked bikes at auctions and peice them together.

WOW is the place to go if you absoultely have to have a bike and can't get financed anywhere.

www.valucycle.com (http://www.valucycle.com/) located in Conyers is the best place to go for used bikes. The man does great business and any bike you purchase from them will be a quality bike.

i bought 2 bikes from wow. There stright to me.

turbosx©
08-04-2008, 05:31 PM
there are overpriced but have a huge selection.hit me up ant when you wanna ride out to go look.seriously.

AnthonyF
08-04-2008, 05:35 PM
^u got it homey. I am in my new place now so Id love to cruise up there since I am closer.

-Ant.

turbosx©
08-04-2008, 05:59 PM
i know where to get cheap insurance to

BLK JDM
08-05-2008, 02:09 PM
I got a great deal from WOW but I didn't finance through them. I went in w/ a cashier's check from my credit union. I bought a 06 R1 w/ 1206 miles bone stock for 8k in February. I've looked at their website last week and other forums looking for another used 06 R1 for a friend of mine and the prices are totally outrageous right now. It seems like I can sell my bike w/ the mods I have and the extra 3k miles I've added on for $8500 EASILY!!

I think it's peak buying time for bikes so you're not really gonna come across any deals. Good luck but just search online. Oh yeah and if you do deal w/ WOW look over the bike extensively or have someone that knows bikes look over it. I even got the original seller's info from the VIN and contacted them about why they sold the bike to WOW and all that so I know the history of my bike.

turbosx©
08-05-2008, 07:19 PM
i want a 06 r6. im jealous

Turbo Terrance
08-06-2008, 06:50 PM
Just checked out WOW's website they gotta lot of nice bikes for good prices........

Blitanicle99
08-07-2008, 09:53 AM
Most of WOWs bike are pretty good prices checking them out. And they can get most people financed. I happen to like the guys there.

Whatever you do, DO NOT GO TO TRIAD MOTORSPORTS. F those people. They do the used thing but damn they screw people over something good

Killer
08-07-2008, 04:06 PM
or just buy mine for cheap son!! lol

Tarzanman
08-07-2008, 11:31 PM
What happened to you at Triad motorsports?

Tech5
08-08-2008, 12:42 AM
get a personal loan or a bike loan at your local bank!!! they offer low rates right now!!!!!
I live next to Cycle Nation in Braselton, but Im not looking to buy a brand new bike for a few reasons. But, I see most bikes are private sellers or ebay. I obviously dont have 8k to drop immediatly. Are there any bike dealers that have used bikes to finance?

-Ant.

sr98219
08-08-2008, 10:31 PM
I got my 05 Busa at WOW. It had a $9500 tag on it and they gave me 4 grand for my 06 Katana so I only paid $5500 for it. Plus it only had 841 miles on it.