PDA

View Full Version : I know everyone hates these threads... Slammed white DA sedan on 4-spoke work equips?

osnap
07-27-2008, 02:26 AM
I hate these threads too, sorry :no: Never made one before, hesitated to make this one, just let me get away with it once lol

...I know this guy isn't automatically gonna be on IA just because he has a modded Honda, but I'd bet a pretty penny that someone on here at least knows who the dude is. At the Starbucks on Barrett Pkwy tonight around 11 I saw a SUPER clean white DA Sedan. It was debadged and SLAMMED on silver 4-spoke work equips. Also had what I think were 6000k HIDs, iirc. The car is minty clean.... as in, I went like this: :eek:

Thats about as specific a description as I can come up with, so you guys should be able to distinguish between the car I'm talking about and the thousands of other Hondas on the road... especially since its so rare to see a DA with a flawless body, clean paint, and nice wheels. lol.

The reason I ask is I didn't get a chance to talk to him about his car, and I wanted to give him some props and chat with him a bit. Any help would be appreciated. +5 if you're the type who loves internet rep points lol.

PS srsly, dont crucify me for making this damn thread lol

HeLLo iM iZzY
07-27-2008, 08:15 AM
Im willing to bet that's Dz Nuts old car.

He told me he sold it to one of his friends and I know he stays in the Kennesaw area.

S2kOwner
07-27-2008, 08:28 AM
I think thats my dads old DA ..he owned it like 2 years ago it was slammed on steelies lol. but it was all stock except springs and exhuast.

osnap
07-27-2008, 12:45 PM
Im willing to bet that's Dz Nuts old car.I cant find a user with that name...
I think thats my dads old DA ..he owned it like 2 years ago it was slammed on steelies lol. but it was all stock except springs and exhuast.how the hell do you figure that? :thinking:

this reminds me of why i hate these threads to begin with lol *facepalm*

S2kOwner
07-27-2008, 08:54 PM
I cant find a user with that name...how the hell do you figure that? :thinking:

this reminds me of why i hate these threads to begin with lol *facepalm*

cause he had a white DA slammed on coilvers :doh: lol.

Sol-Badguy
07-27-2008, 09:14 PM
I didn't think about it, but it probably is Cliff's old car.

I'll let you know, snappy.

sakasaku
07-27-2008, 09:31 PM
cause he had a white DA slammed on coilvers :doh: lol.

that could be any ones car,that only describes almost all of the car enthuesist that own a white DA that havent bought wheels yet , and y are u still here? do u even own a car? and u no anything?:doh:

DB4LYFE ™
07-27-2008, 10:49 PM
Cliffs(DzNutz) old car and Maurios new car with Gen2Freaks Nasty WoRks he use to sport!!! he never comes out but yea when he does my baby DB wants to hide! lol its reeal clean!:goodjob:

~DB4LYFE

osnap
07-27-2008, 10:58 PM
Cliffs(DzNutz) old car and Maurios new car with Gen2Freaks Nasty WoRks he use to sport!!! he never comes out but yea when he does my baby DB wants to hide! lol its reeal clean!:goodjob:

~DB4LYFE:D I had a feeling you'd know for sure. I finally found his profile (its "dz N.U.T.Z."... lol) and went through his old threads... thats definitely it. Gorgeous car. Shame that the new owner isn't on here, maybe I'll catch him out again in the near future.

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to DB4LYFE again :no:

DB4LYFE ™
07-27-2008, 11:07 PM
:D I had a feeling you'd know for sure. I finally found his profile (its "dz N.U.T.Z."... lol) and went through his old threads... thats definitely it. Gorgeous car. Shame that the new owner isn't on here, maybe I'll catch him out again in the near future.

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to DB4LYFE again :no:

n/p bro!! yea his IA name is maurio as well!!! :goodjob:

~DB4LYFE

osnap
07-27-2008, 11:11 PM
haha sweet... unfortunately looks like dude has 10 posts in 2 years.... 8 of them are "Check PM", 1 is "You got a PM!!!! Please check.", and 1 is "Do you still have the obdo ECU? Very interested, thanks. "... haha

I'll just try and catch him in person

DB4LYFE ™
07-27-2008, 11:33 PM
:goodjob: hes a truck driver so g/l! lol

~DB4LYFE

Stormhammer
07-28-2008, 11:59 AM
pics o gtfo

Jecht
07-28-2008, 12:04 PM
pics o gtfo

Same car:
http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/showthread.php?t=170240

HeLLo iM iZzY
07-28-2008, 06:10 PM
:D I had a feeling you'd know for sure. I finally found his profile (its "dz N.U.T.Z."... lol) and went through his old threads... thats definitely it. Gorgeous car. Shame that the new owner isn't on here, maybe I'll catch him out again in the near future.

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to DB4LYFE again :no:ACTUALLY.

I was the first one with the answer :taun:

speedminded
08-26-2008, 10:55 PM
It's Maurio, he showed me the car the night I dropped off my Tein Flex and picked up some swirlies...it's insanely clean!

He could care less what goes on on IA, he's only here for the good deals on parts when they come around ;)

Catnip
08-26-2008, 11:00 PM
Chris, it was me... I painted my car white, front end and rear end conversions, rims...

:ninja: