PDA

View Full Version : Moving out?

Sunkenkarma
07-27-2008, 12:32 AM
Alright, im finally going to try to move out of my folks place, live in oakwood/gainesville area, and have lived in an apartment with a roomate before. So im 19, have my GED, and im going to be trying to get a 1BR apt somewere in North GA, so I gues my question is, MY old rent was 800/mo for a 2 BR/2 BA, kitchen, Dishwasher, living room, dining etc, Im wondering if a 1BR would be more expensive then sharing an apt, or should I just suck it up and decide to find a roomate? All advice welcome!

Thanks ahead of time!

Echonova
07-27-2008, 12:50 PM
Roomates are FTL. You end up hating your roomate if you get one. Do it on your own or don't do it. Yes, without a roomate it will be more expensive but you don't have to worry about your sh*t walking off.

Vayda
07-27-2008, 09:20 PM
I have two roommates and I love it, pay like 400 a month for everything. But if you're not going into it with really good friends you know you can live with, i'd say do it on your own, spend the extra money. Or, try to find a housemate instead of an apartment-mate.

Reaper
07-27-2008, 09:24 PM
Living alone ftw....cuz when you bring your girl home and your wanting to set a "mood" its hard to when your buddies are watching the game and being loud/drunk a**holes lol

osnap
07-27-2008, 10:09 PM
Living alone ftw....cuz when you bring your girl home and your wanting to set a "mood" its hard to when your buddies are watching the game and being loud/drunk a**holes lolyeah my a**hole roommates that i was assigned my freshman year when i foolishly decided to live on campus had a habit of knocking on my walls and making moaning noises while I was trying to get busy. Kiiiiinda killed the mood. Bastards. lol