Turbo Terrance
07-26-2008, 03:49 PM
Well lets find out...........:goodjob:

yogi08
07-26-2008, 03:52 PM
white powaaaaaa

Lucky DAWG
07-26-2008, 03:56 PM
I'm expecting this to be pretty right down the line.

from what i've noticed, lots of asian, black, hispanics, and white people.

I think the indians are ill represented though in comparison lollol.

I'm white though
WHITE POWER?

IndianStig
07-26-2008, 03:59 PM
im a coconut. indian on the outside, born in england and raised in america on the inside.

you need an other/mix choice

Lucky DAWG
07-26-2008, 04:02 PM
there should be a tiger woods option too

SOHC MONSTER
07-26-2008, 04:06 PM
I'm a cracka

AnthonyF
07-26-2008, 04:09 PM
Where's Italian you racist fuk?? Oh, I have SM powers....editing you poll.

-Ant.

AnthonyF
07-26-2008, 04:10 PM
Fixed for my irish boys too!

-Ant.

Lucky DAWG
07-26-2008, 04:11 PM
Fixed for my irish boys too!

-Ant.

My mom was born in Ireland.

My dad's side is from Bama, but 2 centuries ago came from England...

what do i do??? :thinking:

White is way too generic, technically white is anything European

ep9716
07-26-2008, 04:12 PM
Nothing But A Bunch Of

eViLMunkey
07-26-2008, 04:12 PM
Last I checked Irish isn't a race same with Italian

Lucky DAWG
07-26-2008, 04:14 PM
Last I checked Irish isn't a race same with Italian

theres tons of differences.

but i guess technically you're right, its a nationality not an ethnicity

eViLMunkey
07-26-2008, 04:16 PM
theres tons of differences.

but i guess technically you're right, its a nationality not an ethnicity

last I remember when filing for health insurance I didn't see Irish or Italian so yeah they are nationalities, but I did see Cracker on the form.. should I worry.. :lmfao: :lmfao:

Lucky DAWG
07-26-2008, 04:19 PM
last I remember when filing for health insurance I didn't see Irish or Italian so yeah they are nationalities, but I did see Cracker on the form.. should I worry.. :lmfao: :lmfao:

if you check that box they are probably going to refer you to a doctor that will try and euthanize you :lmfao:

eViLMunkey
07-26-2008, 04:20 PM
I marked other and put in Honkey.. :lmao:

Turbo Terrance
07-26-2008, 04:22 PM
Where's Italian you racist fuk?? Oh, I have SM powers....editing you poll.

-Ant.

damn.... i didnt wanna do nationalities....... this aint ROOTS!!!!!!:lmfao:

Turbo Terrance
07-26-2008, 04:25 PM
:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

Turbo Terrance
07-26-2008, 04:46 PM
Damn wheres the BLACK N ASIAN NATION AT........

WickedIXMR
07-26-2008, 04:48 PM
Irish

Psycho
07-26-2008, 04:58 PM
LoL I think Irish is a nationality. Not a race.

WickedIXMR
07-26-2008, 05:08 PM
LoL I think Irish is a nationality. Not a race.Either way i voted irish

BKgen®
07-26-2008, 05:10 PM
100% cracker.
(of Scottish descent)

BKgen®
07-26-2008, 05:15 PM
by the way, there's no such thing as race.

Seriously.

Nat. Geographic did a study on lineage (the genographic project) and we all came from the same damn place (around Africa). Peoples' skin color changed and they adapted because of the environment that they migrated to. So there's no such thing as race -- just ethnicity.

https://www3.nationalgeographic.com/genographic/atlas.html

RACISE morons

Psycho
07-26-2008, 05:18 PM
Either way i voted irish
http://91.121.71.200/gifs/728.gif

Bruce Leroy
07-26-2008, 05:24 PM
Damn wheres the BLACK N ASIAN NATION AT........

I don't know but point me to it!! Blasian women are the ish!

Homer Simpson
07-26-2008, 05:32 PM
2 asians so far? what??!!

AnthonyF
07-26-2008, 05:36 PM
fuk off.

-Ant.

Psycho
07-26-2008, 05:37 PM
2 asians so far? what??!!
One of the asians voted Irish

Lucky DAWG
07-26-2008, 05:39 PM
by the way, there's no such thing as race.

Seriously.

Nat. Geographic did a study on lineage (the genographic project) and we all came from the same damn place (around Africa). Peoples' skin color changed and they adapted because of the environment that they migrated to. So there's no such thing as race -- just ethnicity.

https://www3.nationalgeographic.com/genographic/atlas.html

RACISE morons

Yes we all came from Mesopotamia, not Africa. :no:

Definition: race (n) a human population considered distinct based on physical characteristics.

ethnicity (n) a term which represents social groups with a shared history, sense of identity, geography and cultural roots which may occur despite racial difference

different skin color sounds like something to be a distinct physical characterisitc.

don't get all technical

Buttons
07-26-2008, 05:40 PM
where's native american at?

4dmin
07-26-2008, 05:41 PM
ya i didn't quite get the Irish/Italian not being white? :thinking:

also wouldn't you have to be from Ireland or Italy to be either? kinda like a black person saying they are AFRICAN AMERICAN... :thinking:

Lucky DAWG
07-26-2008, 05:41 PM
Irish/Italians dont consider themselves white. White generic folk arent really proud of anything. Italian/Irish folk are PROUD of what they are. They should be seperate just like German and whoever else is proud of their roots. fuk white people.

-Ant.

that is the dumbest **** i have heard you say, and that is rare for you so take that much as a compliment.

what are "white generic folk"

as far as i'm concerned there is no such thing

Kevykev
07-26-2008, 05:43 PM
Very!

Massive Numbers from each department.

BKgen®
07-26-2008, 05:44 PM

shut the f*ck up pocohontas.

BKgen®
07-26-2008, 05:45 PM
that is the dumbest **** i have heard you say, and that is rare for you so take that much as a compliment.

what are "white generic folk"

as far as i'm concerned there is no such thing

x2 lol

rednecks are proud :lmfao:

Psycho
They're all extinct

Kyle
Irish/Italians dont consider themselves white. White generic folk arent really proud of anything. Italian/Irish folk are PROUD of what they are. They should be seperate just like German and whoever else is proud of their roots. fuk white people.

-Ant.
HAHAHAHAH.

It's because when you are less than 50% of any one race, what ancestry should they be proud of?

But just because you claim a country doesn't mean you aren't white. Claiming not to be american because you are german, italian, irish, scottish, swedish, etc. is one thing but you're still white fagtard. :D

Buttons
07-26-2008, 05:47 PM
shut the f*ck up pocohontas.

f*ck you, you stupid bish.

They're all extinct

no, they are not. i'm still alive and kicking! ... plus, no one would be in this country if my damn ancestors never fed the f*cking pilgrims.

Kyle
07-26-2008, 05:49 PM
no, they are not. i'm still alive and kicking! ... plus, no one would be in this country if my damn ancestors never fed the f*cking pilgrims.
bs. Manifest destiny FTW!! GTFO!!!!

SOHC MONSTER
07-26-2008, 05:55 PM
f*ck you, you stupid bish.

HAHAHAHA! Why does every claim to be Native American? Is it cool to tell everyone you are .0000001 part Indian?

Buttons
07-26-2008, 05:56 PM
manifest destiny wasn't put into play until the late 18th century-mid 19th century.

thanksgiving with Pilgrims originated around 1621

Without Squanto's help, the Pilgrims would probably have had severe famine over the next year, and would have lived in constant fear of their Indian neighbors

....http://www.americanindians.com/Squanto.htm

fail on manifest destiny

Buttons
07-26-2008, 05:57 PM
HAHAHAHA! Why does every claim to be Native American? Is it cool to tell everyone you are .0000001 part Indian?

my grandfather was a full blooded native american.. i think that makes me more than that.

SOHC MONSTER
07-26-2008, 05:59 PM
my grandfather was a full blooded native american.. i think that makes me more than that.

proof or GTFO.

Kyle
07-26-2008, 05:59 PM
25% native american = instant fail. you aren't native american you are just a honkey. Get over yourself.

Buttons
07-26-2008, 06:00 PM
proof or GTFO.

how the f*ck can i prove it? lol. tell me and i'll see what i can do.

my last name is pretty native american as it gets.

SOHC MONSTER
07-26-2008, 06:00 PM
25% native american = instant fail. you aren't native american you are just a honkey. Get over yourself.

:lmfao:

Buttons
07-26-2008, 06:01 PM

not going to reply what i said, are you? yeah, i know i'm right.

i have more in me, but i don't feel like going into my lineage.

SOHC MONSTER
07-26-2008, 06:02 PM
how the f*ck can i prove it? lol. tell me and i'll see what i can do.

my last name is pretty native american as it gets.

I would suggest your family tree but we all know yours doesn't branch.
You are full of it.

Buttons
07-26-2008, 06:04 PM
I would suggest your family tree but we all know yours doesn't branch.
You are full of it.

lol, i'm not making or finding a family tree. that proves nothing. i can plot a bunch of different names, but anyone with half a brain could do that.

SOHC MONSTER
07-26-2008, 06:07 PM
lol, i'm not making or finding a family tree. that proves nothing. i can plot a bunch of different names, but anyone with half a brain could do that.

To claim to know so much about your supposed heritage but yet you can't produce facts. I supposedly have alot of cherokee bloodline but I just claim to be white.

Buttons
07-26-2008, 06:09 PM
To claim to know so much about your supposed heritage but yet you can't produce facts. I supposedly have alot of cherokee bloodline but I just claim to be white.

if you have over 25% and can prove it, you can be offered full ride scholarships. there is a reason i circled or color in "native american/ pacific islander" when i take my tests.

Psycho
07-26-2008, 06:10 PM
no one would be in this country if my damn ancestors never fed the f*cking pilgrims.
I would, my mom's from europe.

Buttons
07-26-2008, 06:11 PM
I would, my mom's from europe.

.... lol. :lmfao:

SOHC MONSTER
07-26-2008, 06:13 PM
if you have over 25% and can prove it, you can be offered full ride scholarships. there is a reason i circled or color in "native american/ pacific islander" when i take my tests.

Riiiight. I hardly believe that. You are simply a fat white whore who stays on IA.com bc nobody loves you and you need attention. I asked you before why the hail you were even on this site and your response was bc "you wanted to learn more about cars" but your fat azz stays in the whores lounge.

Psycho
07-26-2008, 06:16 PM
This thread got ****in harsh. Can't we all just get along?

SOHC MONSTER
07-26-2008, 06:17 PM
omfg I almost shat myself. Sig'd.

I had to re-read it myself..... :lmfao:

Buttons
07-26-2008, 06:18 PM
Riiiight. I hardly believe that. You are simply a fat white whore who stays on IA.com bc nobody loves you and you need attention. I asked you before why the hail you were even on this site and your response was bc "you wanted to learn more about cars" but your fat azz stays in the whores lounge.

fat? you've got to be kidding me.. :lmfao: i'm probably half your size.

whore? you are entitled to your opinion, but your wife or girlfriend or whatever has probably seen more **** than me. she's the whore in my eyes.

nobody loves me? haha, no, lots of people do.

need attention? in about two hours, i can go to a meet in columbus get all the attention i want. from anyone i want to.

stay in the whoreslounge? if you were a good stalker, you would know i don't always stay in the WL. it does get boring.

now you are just feeling sad, because everything you throw at me, i can throw right back.

Buttons
07-26-2008, 06:18 PM
This thread got ****in harsh. Can't we all just get along?

these boys give white southerners a bad name. they should at least know american history. that's what started this. i passed with a 96 two years ago.

Kyle
07-26-2008, 06:20 PM
these boys give white southerners a bad name. they should at least know american history. that's what started this. i passed with a 96 two years ago.
yeah and now where are you? nowhere.

go to wikipedia and type in manifest destiny

Buttons
07-26-2008, 06:21 PM
yeah and now where are you? nowhere.

go to wikipedia and type in manifest destiny

yeah, because wikipedia is such a credible source.

Lucky DAWG
07-26-2008, 06:23 PM

so you can take advantage of the system without facing the hardships of your ancestors?

Buttons
07-26-2008, 06:23 PM
manifest destiny was basically the expansion of the united states from the atlantic to pacific.

it has nothing to do with pilgrims & indians.

SOHC MONSTER
07-26-2008, 06:24 PM
fat? you've got to be kidding me.. :lmfao: i'm probably half your size.

whore? you are entitled to your opinion, but your wife or girlfriend or whatever has probably seen more **** than me. she's the whore in my eyes.

nobody loves me? haha, no, lots of people do.

need attention? in about two hours, i can go to a meet in columbus get all the attention i want. from anyone i want to.

stay in the whoreslounge? if you were a good stalker, you would know i don't always stay in the WL. it does get boring.

now you are just feeling sad, because everything you throw at me, i can throw right back.

I would applaud you but once again you are incorrect. I was my wifes first, I am sure you are 130 or more which makes you disgusting in my book and no I don't stalk, you just have to post in every thread to let people know you are around. Thats also great that you can get anyones attention bc most people would gladly devert their attention to a whore.... In your case, a fat ugly whore.

Buttons
07-26-2008, 06:24 PM
so you can take advantage of the system without facing the hardships of your ancestors?

that doesn't even make sense. so basically you are saying that black people shouldn't circle "african american"...

SOHC MONSTER
07-26-2008, 06:27 PM

I could be like Autumn and claim to be from somewhere I am not... I am not from GA so technically I am not a white southerner.

Buttons
07-26-2008, 06:28 PM
I would applaud you but once again you are incorrect. I was my wifes first, I am sure you are 130 or more which makes you disgusting in my book and no I don't stalk, you just have to post in every thread to let people know you are around. Thats also great that you can get anyones attention bc most people would gladly devert their attention to a whore.... In your case, a fat ugly whore.

130? you mean once again you are incorrect. let's divide that by 26, then you have a correct number.

every thread? nope, i don't. this is maybe the fourth one today. do you want me to find how many you have been in today?

fat? ... are you stupid? less than 110 lbs is no where near fat.

ugly? the only correct thing you have posted today.

Lucky DAWG
07-26-2008, 06:29 PM
that doesn't even make sense. so basically you are saying that black people shouldn't circle "african american"...

not a black person whos grandad is black, but everyone else is white........

and affirmitave action is way past its time and a load of **** to begin with, i could talk to you for pages on that

Lucky DAWG
07-26-2008, 06:30 PM
130? you mean once again you are incorrect. let's divide that by 26, then you have a correct number.

every thread? nope, i don't. this is maybe the fourth one today. do you want me to find how many you have been in today?

You weigh 5 lbs?

Buttons
07-26-2008, 06:30 PM
I could be like Autumn and claim to be from somewhere I am not... I am not from GA so technically I am not a white southerner.

if you quote me, was there really a reason to say my name? ...

from somewhere? native americans are in america, dumbass.

you are in the south, thus, making you a southerner.

SOHC MONSTER
07-26-2008, 06:31 PM

He is saying you claiming to be Native American to get a free education ride. Do African Americans get a free education just by circling "African American?" I didn't think so. Go waste more money being a dumbass and achieving absolutely nothing.

Kyle
07-26-2008, 06:32 PM
thats hilarious.

I am sure you are 130 or more which makes you disgusting in my book.... In your case, a fat ugly whore.
hahahahahah

manifest destiny was basically the expansion of the united states from the atlantic to pacific.

I've had enough of you running your mouth. I don't do intellectual debates on IA. This is the last you will hear from me on this specific matter.

Manifest Destiny had serious consequences for Native Americans since continental expansion implicitly meant the occupation of Native American land.

In the age of Manifest Destiny the idea of "Indian Removal" was prevalent.

Lucky DAWG
07-26-2008, 06:34 PM

I'm from marietta, but i don't live at the Chuck E' Cheese on Barrett Parkway, technically in Marietta.

I don't think you understand that most native americans were moved out west to face unbelievable hardships in reservations or were completely wiped out. The Cherokee Nation was uprooted and moved west and almost utterly wiped out.

Because they are in America doesn't mean you understand anything about being Native American or should have reason to get the benefits they do

SOHC MONSTER
07-26-2008, 06:36 PM

Doesn't matter what I post bc I am not the one "learning about cars." I have worked on more car under the hood and in the dash than you have driven or rode in. 110 lbs is the universal weight. Every female claims that weight when they do not want to disclose the real weight. The other reason how I know you are no peach.... No one on this forum wants to hit it. Simply for the shame it will bring them for years to come on IA.com

Lucky DAWG
07-26-2008, 06:37 PM

It has everything to do with pilgrims and indians.

It was an idea put forth by John Winthrop originally, a puritan (pilgrim) who looked at the pilgrims as the "New Isrealities" and America as the new Israel. The idea of manifest destiny was for the pure people, being the puritans, to lead by example and either wipeout or undermine all of the inferior races, one of which being the native americans.

any more historical facts you want to spew?

these are your ancestors after all, i thought u knew about them?

SOHC MONSTER
07-26-2008, 06:40 PM

The point was I am not originally from GA. So should I claim to be a "southerner?" No bc it would be false. I do not have a southern heritage.

SOHC MONSTER
07-26-2008, 06:43 PM
any more historical facts you want to spew?
these are your ancestors after all, i thought u knew about them?

You have to give her time.... She has to google to have a comeback

Lucky DAWG
07-26-2008, 06:49 PM

I would not call the carpetbaggers flooding into Atlanta for the now endless opportunities opening up "southerners"

I respect where they come from as long as my way of life is not insulted or deluted

Having heritage in the south, and transplanting to the south are two very different things. The south is the largest growing area in the country, hence there is going to be a lot of people moving from other areas to it

you clearly don't know the definition.

Lucky DAWG
07-26-2008, 06:56 PM

shes been lurking here long enough to have posted 5 comebacks by now if she had attained any of this knowledge prior to the argument

Buttons
07-26-2008, 07:06 PM
You weigh 5 lbs?

re read what i quoted. don't try to own me, if you can't read.

I don't think you understand that most native americans were moved out west to face unbelievable hardships in reservations or were completely wiped out. The Cherokee Nation was uprooted and moved west and almost utterly wiped out.

Because they are in America doesn't mean you understand anything about being Native American or should have reason to get the benefits they do

They weren't completely wiped out. My Native American ancestors fought in the American Revolution. In turn, the United States awarded with them land in Worth County (Albany, GA). The land today is now in my dad's name. Passed down generation to generation.

It has everything to do with pilgrims and indians.

It was an idea put forth by John Winthrop originally, a puritan (pilgrim) who looked at the pilgrims as the "New Isrealities" and America as the new Israel. The idea of manifest destiny was for the pure people, being the puritans, to lead by example and either wipeout or undermine all of the inferior races, one of which being the native americans.

i meant to say with Thanksgiving/Pilgrim/Native American concept.

you clearly don't know the definition.

then technically, no one is from the south.

Lucky DAWG
07-26-2008, 07:10 PM
re read what i quoted. don't try to own me, if you can't read.

I did, i divided 130 by 26 and got 5.

They weren't completely wiped out. My Native American ancestors fought in the American Revolution. In turn, the United States awarded with them land in Worth County (Albany, GA). The land today is now in my dad's name. Passed down generation to generation.

Congratulations your family is an exception, the rest of yall were next to wiped out.

i meant to say with Thanksgiving/Pilgrim/Native American concept.

too bad i can't read your mind.

then technically, no one is from the south.

Southerners would be people with roots from the Ante-bellum period. Yet again don't try to belittle my intelligence woman.

SOHC MONSTER
07-26-2008, 07:18 PM
Southerners would be people with roots from the Ante-bellum period. Yet again don't try to belittle my intelligence woman.

You deffinetly know your heritage. :goodjob: to you bro.

Lucky DAWG
07-26-2008, 07:31 PM
You deffinetly know your heritage. :goodjob: to you bro.

10th grade family history project FTW :lmfao:

Turbo Terrance
07-26-2008, 07:32 PM
WELL I GUESS MY ??? WAS ANSWERED IA.COM IS VERY DIVERSE AND BLACK FOLK IS STILL THE MINORITIES.............LOL:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

I KNO THERES MORE ASIANS THAN 4.......

Lucky DAWG
07-26-2008, 07:35 PM
WELL I GUESS MY ??? WAS ANSWERED IA.COM IS VERY DIVERSE AND BLACK FOLK IS STILL THE MINORITIES.............LOL:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

Dragonball Z is on

Buttons
07-26-2008, 07:52 PM
Doesn't matter what I post bc I am not the one "learning about cars." I have worked on more car under the hood and in the dash than you have driven or rode in. 110 lbs is the universal weight. Every female claims that weight when they do not want to disclose the real weight. The other reason how I know you are no peach.... No one on this forum wants to hit it. Simply for the shame it will bring them for years to come on IA.com

do i need to get a scale out for you? i'm 108 lbs the last time i checked. give or take a few lbs if i just ate or not. you might have seen pictures, might have not. i'm very skinny. no one wants to hit it? lol at you. i'm dating someone on ia irl.

I did, i divided 130 by 26 and got 5.
Congratulations your family is an exception, the rest of yall were next to wiped out.
too bad i can't read your mind.

well he was talking about something other than pounds.

thanks.

okay, well i was discussing thanksgiving with him, then he spouts off about manifest destiny. way off subject there.

i'm not trying to. i'm not as dumb as every makes me out to be. just because "play around" in the WL doesn't mean i'm as dumb as make myself out to be. so that argument can go both ways.

Kyle
07-26-2008, 07:54 PM
i'm dating someone on ia irl.

OMFG HAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA

EPIC.

Lucky DAWG
07-26-2008, 08:05 PM
do i need to get a scale out for you? i'm 108 lbs the last time i checked. give or take a few lbs if i just ate or not. you might have seen pictures, might have not. i'm very skinny. no one wants to hit it? lol at you. i'm dating someone on ia irl.

well he was talking about something other than pounds.

thanks.

okay, well i was discussing thanksgiving with him, then he spouts off about manifest destiny. way off subject there.

i'm not trying to. i'm not as dumb as every makes me out to be. just because "play around" in the WL doesn't mean i'm as dumb as make myself out to be. so that argument can go both ways.

if you've noticed i never talk bad about you when it comes to you posting in the whoreslound for "attention" as everyone puts it.

I don't care, and thats the truth, look at how many times in the past i have tried to make an argument against you if you need reassurance.

What set me off is the fact that you put "why else do i put native american on all of my tests". I can't stand people who use something they are clearly not to better themselves without actually putting the work in. Something i have come to understand more and more having entered the competitive nature which is college.

Buttons
07-26-2008, 08:10 PM
if you've noticed i never talk bad about you when it comes to you posting in the whoreslound for "attention" as everyone puts it.

I don't care, and thats the truth, look at how many times in the past i have tried to make an argument against you if you need reassurance.

What set me off is the fact that you put "why else do i put native american on all of my tests". I can't stand people who use something they are clearly not to better themselves without actually putting the work in. Something i have come to understand more and more having entered the competitive nature which is college.

okay, thanks for that. i do sometimes give actual intelligent posts, but as soon as i do, i get bashed for it.

i put it on my tests, because i have more than one ancestor that was native american. if i can get an actual set up of my heritage, i'm more than 50%, i believe. as soon as my dad dies, i will fully own "native american" property. so i guess in that, it makes me want to circle native american.

AyeJaye
07-26-2008, 08:13 PM

i agree. i think people just aren't playing :crazy:

Buttons
07-26-2008, 08:23 PM

btw, it took me so long because my laptop froze. i had to restart it, than restart the internet connection downstairs

big mac
07-26-2008, 08:28 PM
haha 6 hispanics so far
repin that mex

thecrazyone
07-26-2008, 08:56 PM
umm if im not mistaken isnt irish a nationality not a race. lol

90_ACCORD
07-26-2008, 09:02 PM
white all the way

Specsteve
07-26-2008, 09:07 PM
White kid....(German and English) with some native american mixed in.

Nothing really intresting here haha

SOHC MONSTER
07-26-2008, 09:39 PM

Who really cares? Seriously. You are so hell bent for attention is sick. If my posts don't mean anything to you then why do you counter post? Its bc you love the fact that someone responded to you or about you and thats probably how you get off. You are dating someone off IA?? Whoopity fvcking do!!!! Who cares?? Funny thing is you get bashed all day on here and your IA pretend boyfriend doesn't even want to take up for your punk azz (if you really do even have a boyfriend). I'm out. Peace!

Buttons
07-26-2008, 09:53 PM
Who really cares? Seriously. You are so hell bent for attention is sick. If my posts don't mean anything to you then why do you counter post? Its bc you love the fact that someone responded to you or about you and thats probably how you get off. You are dating someone off IA?? Whoopity fvcking do!!!! Who cares?? Funny thing is you get bashed all day on here and your IA pretend boyfriend doesn't even want to take up for your punk azz (if you really do even have a boyfriend). I'm out. Peace!

i have nothing else to do. i'm sick and don't feel like getting out. 1. i don't want anyone to know who he is. 2. he's not my boyfriend, read again.

americanctm
07-26-2008, 10:15 PM
i'm a whitey

BlkCD5
07-26-2008, 10:37 PM
mixed(Black, White, Indian and Asian)

DeeAOne
07-26-2008, 11:01 PM
blackie :yes:

AtifSajid
07-26-2008, 11:37 PM
There are plenty of Pakistani people on this site, but thats not a choice. I guess I go with Asian then.

Andy_013
07-27-2008, 12:30 AM
i'm west indian, but no option. so i voted for Indian

Catnip
07-27-2008, 01:39 AM
JDM_Only isn't black...

LOL

Lucky DAWG
07-27-2008, 10:48 AM
mixed(Black, White, Indian and Asian)

is this the United Nations?

The Ninja
07-27-2008, 10:49 AM
Wtf this thing is screwed up.... Got races and nationalities.... I could be Italian and black.

HalfBaked
07-27-2008, 11:02 AM
i have nothing else to do. i'm sick and don't feel like getting out. 1. i don't want anyone to know who he is. 2. he's not my boyfriend, read again.
Does he even know who he is?

Turbo Terrance
07-27-2008, 11:12 AM
THIS IS FOR U MR. ITALIAN-WHITE MAN..........:lmfao: :lmfao:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9fp67geuhJM

Slow Motion
07-27-2008, 04:32 PM
Uh oh, I see a ban stick in your near future.

*enters Anthony*

twinj
07-27-2008, 06:00 PM
Voted.

Hulud
07-27-2008, 06:36 PM
anthony you idiot, lol

italian and irish are not races

Got Milk?
07-27-2008, 06:45 PM
Italian is a race?

Turbo Terrance
07-27-2008, 07:55 PM
Uh oh, I see a ban stick in your near future.

*enters Anthony*

Like Got Milk says "Cant take a comment?".......:lmfao:

Turbo Terrance
07-27-2008, 07:57 PM
anthony you idiot, lol

italian and irish are not races

i thought italians and irish ppl hated each other....

Hulud
07-27-2008, 08:02 PM
i thought italians and irish ppl hated each other....
what does that have to do with what i posted?

BlkCD5
07-27-2008, 08:15 PM
originally posted by Lucky DAWG
is this the United Nations?

Turbo Terrance
07-27-2008, 08:40 PM
what does that have to do with what i posted?

oh naw cuz ant was like yea....ima mess up Turbo Terrance's poll fo my irish ppl too......:lmfao: ......... and i thought there was a history of bad blood between irish and italians...

Jecht
07-27-2008, 09:42 PM
Idk why you have both race and heritage in the poll, but w/e.

sakasaku
07-27-2008, 09:51 PM
i am blackinesecrakishisbicersianindian+ a little Italian Stallion!:D

Lucky DAWG
07-28-2008, 12:23 PM

just crackin jokes lol

i got no problem

blaknoize
07-28-2008, 05:31 PM
....lotta white folks in here...
:ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja:
Got me feelin uncomfortable

SOHC MONSTER
07-28-2008, 05:35 PM
....lotta white folks in here...
:ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja:
Got me feelin uncomfortable

I am black below the belt.... :lmfao:

blaknoize
JDM_Only isn't black...

LOL He KNOWS he aint:rolleyes:

blaknoize
I am black below the belt.... :lmfao: yea, I know... all that oil n grease n ***t u rub on ya nuts

SOHC MONSTER
07-28-2008, 06:03 PM
yea, I know... all that oil n grease n ***t u rub on ya nuts

The instructions said "rub on vigoriously to make larger." :yes:

blaknoize
07-28-2008, 06:37 PM
:lmao: we kno ur HID's are bigger though

Turbo Terrance
07-28-2008, 07:34 PM
Idk why you have both race and heritage in the poll, but w/e.

I didnt do that SOMEBODY:ninja: used (or abused) their SM POWAH.....

d_day87
07-29-2008, 06:33 AM
just another honky.... lol

tron
07-29-2008, 02:37 PM
negrodamus has entered

Sledlude
07-29-2008, 07:27 PM
kill whitey?

BlkCD5
07-29-2008, 08:41 PM
:dunno:

Dirty Octopus™
07-30-2008, 01:04 PM
damn crackers runnin sh¡t i see! :doh:

Boosted FC
07-30-2008, 02:23 PM
100% Trini - West Indian

Killer
07-30-2008, 02:25 PM
WHITE POWER!

Sammich
07-30-2008, 02:43 PM
lol @ pole....

Dr.G35
07-30-2008, 03:46 PM
im a coconut. indian on the outside, born in england and raised in america on the inside.

you need an other/mix choice

agreed

Sledlude
07-31-2008, 04:07 AM
^ Its called oreo cookie

AirMax95
07-31-2008, 10:57 AM
Black American here.

Though my Great-grandmother caucasian and the other was indian....... :dunno:

Bissel.
08-02-2008, 12:57 AM
u forgot Bosnian ...theres many of them on here.........

Spektrewing386
08-02-2008, 01:42 AM
also, "Indian, Persian,or Arabic" arnt the same race duh.

but if your putting irish and italians on it, you should put "slavic" on there as well

Turbo Terrance
08-14-2008, 10:14 PM
also, "Indian, Persian,or Arabic" arnt the same race duh.

but if your putting irish and italians on it, you should put "slavic" on there as well

I didnt do that ANT did..........:screwy:

alpine_aw11
08-16-2008, 05:34 PM
White people, holdin it down since day one.

EJ25RUN
08-16-2008, 05:38 PM
Im a cracka lookin Russian. Yes im the one bombing Georgia. I'll be bombing Florida next week.

Friggintitsman
08-16-2008, 08:10 PM
Kill whitey

KREEP
08-17-2008, 01:03 PM
White ftw

There is not one white guy in this room who would switch lives w/ me and Im rich.
(Chris Rock)