PDA

View Full Version : attn coolcat

Buttons
07-26-2008, 02:43 AM
.. i don't know if you are aware of this, but..

i now know why you made all those gay threads. your father raped you as a young child, now you feel that you need to have a big strong man on top you to feel right...

BY THE WAY...

http://www.xoospace.com/myspace/graphics/26235.jpg

Infinite
07-26-2008, 02:57 AM
lulz

coolcat
07-26-2008, 02:59 AM
hey autumn, what college are you going to? columbus state?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA

Buttons
07-26-2008, 03:00 AM
hey joey, you're drunk and on IA, what a fun life to live. :goodjob:

don't go to the RLD it's full of naked females, i know i know, totally not your type.

coolcat
07-26-2008, 03:04 AM
hey joey, you're drunk and on IA, what a fun life to live. :goodjob:

don't go to the RLD it's full of naked females, i know i know, totally not your type.

if those girls look twice as good as you, you're g*ddamn right they're not my type, i might as well be watching zebras f*ck eachother in the atlanta zoo. how's your life going? OH YEAH, YOU GOTO COLUMBUS STATE HAHAHAHA, WHAT THE F*CK IS THAT SH*T?

Buttons
07-26-2008, 03:05 AM
if those girls look twice as good as you, you're g*ddamn right they're not my type, i might as well be watching zebras f*ck eachother in the atlanta zoo. how's your life going? OH YEAH, YOU GOTO COLUMBUS STATE HAHAHAHA, WHAT THE F*CK IS THAT SH*T?

that made entirely no sense at all. take your drunk ass to sleep, gayfer.

Infinite
07-26-2008, 03:11 AM
More proof that little kids and alcohol don't mix

Psycho
07-26-2008, 03:13 AM
Lotta hate going around in here

Type-R
07-26-2008, 04:14 AM
lol

quickdodgeŽ
07-26-2008, 09:23 AM
.. i don't know if you are aware of this, but..

i now know why you made all those gay threads. your father raped you as a young child, now you feel that you need to have a big strong man on top you to feel right...

BY THE WAY...

http://www.xoospace.com/myspace/graphics/26235.jpg

Oh my! Let's go back to 1986 when "gay jokes" and "raped by your Daddy" jokes were almost funny.

hey joey, you're drunk and on IA, what a fun life to live.

Hello pot (and not the drug). I see you've met kettle.

Fuccing idiot, why do you insist on getting on here and posting dumbass shiit of which you're not qualified to post? You're not of status to come on IA and try to "own" someone. You need to have a intellectual wit about you to be able to pull off this art form. You have neither intellect nor wit to do this. Leave this shiit to the pros and stand by and watch. Just stick to being the victim and not the aggressor because you're not good at this. At all.

hey autumn, what college are you going to? columbus state?

LOLOL!!! AWESOME!!! A simple one liner by someone that's not even funny himself set you right where you need to be, lolol. Later, QD.

eViLMunkey
07-26-2008, 10:27 AM
Damn Autumn you must have done something to piss QD off. . SFU (Sucks For You) :goodjob: or you just irritate him

Buttons
07-26-2008, 10:30 AM
^^^ i have pop ups blocked so i can't read your post.

anyways, it was just a joke. i don't hate him. i was just playing around. i know your old ass can't take a joke.

let me think of what you are going to say to me...

1. i'm a whore.
2. i'm a druggie.
3. i'm an idiot.

or something to that extent, am i right? i got accepted to a columbus state university where i'm going to get a degree which i'm actually going to use. so why exactly did you waste about 4 years of your life going to a college and being on the "dean's list" if you were never ever going to use that education. you could have started being a truck driver 4 years earlier.

before you try with a comeback, know that i :

1. don't care.
2. have pop ups blocked.

save your time, arthritis comes early.

eViLMunkey
07-26-2008, 10:34 AM

anyways, it was just a joke. i don't hate him. i was just playing around. i know your old ass can't take a joke.

1. i'm a whore.
2. i'm a druggie.
3. i'm an idiot.

or something to that extent, am i right? i got accepted to a columbus state university where i'm going to get a degree which i'm actually going to use. so why exactly did you waste about 4 years of your life going to a college and being on the "dean's list" if you were never ever going to use that education. you could have started being a truck driver 4 years earlier.

1. don't care.
2. have pop ups blocked.

wouldn't that mean you PM's cant be swapped to a pop-up window not post as in on the thread... since my post would not be of the pop-up action. Other than I'm using Opera as my browser so I don't know what it would do with this site.

Buttons
07-26-2008, 10:34 AM
Damn Autumn you must have done something to piss QD off. . SFU (Sucks For You) :goodjob: or you just irritate him

i really don't care. lol. he needs to take a chill pill on the keyboard before he has a heart attack.

Buttons
07-26-2008, 10:35 AM
wouldn't that mean you PM's cant be swapped to a pop-up window not post as in on the thread... since my post would not be of the pop-up action. Other than I'm using Opera as my browser so I don't know what it would do with this site.

he's been on my block list for awhile. i just got a new pop up block software and it won't let me get any pop ups now.

eViLMunkey
07-26-2008, 10:35 AM
No Brett would have the heart attack QD might break his hip that's about all

Buttons
07-26-2008, 10:36 AM
No Brett would have the heart attack QD might break his hip that's about all

if my dad could have a heat stroke in his late 30s, it's possible for him to have a heart attack. then again anyone could at anytime.

eViLMunkey
07-26-2008, 10:38 AM
if my dad could have a heat stroke in his late 30s, it's possible for him to have a heart attack. then again anyone could at anytime.

Heat Stroke is alot different than a Heart attack

Buttons
07-26-2008, 10:40 AM
Heat Stroke is alot different than a Heart attack

anyone could still have a heart attack at anytime. chest problems start when you get mad. if you are mad a lot, then it just adds to the fire.

quickdodgeŽ
07-26-2008, 10:42 AM

I have pop up blocker as well. So what. Pop up blockers don't block posts, stupid.

I can take a joke. Just never saw one.

1. i'm a whore.
2. i'm a druggie.
3. i'm an idiot.

or something to that extent, am i right?

It's about time.

i got accepted to a columbus state university where i'm going to get a degree which i'm actually going to use.

OMG!!!!! Did you just say Columbus State University?!?!?! I know that had to be a hard choice between that school, Beacon College or an online "university." Fucc Princeton and UMASS when you have Columbus State University knocking on your door.

so why exactly did you waste about 4 years of your life going to a college and being on the "dean's list" if you were never ever going to use that education. you could have started being a truck driver 4 years earlier.

For reason you're not privy enough to learn. Unlike you, I don't put fodder on the doorstep for all to reap. Funny that I didn't have to "pwn" you on this one. Internet assumption owned you this time.

1. don't care.
2. have pop ups blocked.

You do care or you wouldn't:

1. respond.
2. turn on "pop up blocker" (not that that does anything).

Old jokes? Come on. You can't do any better than that. And you ask me why I fucc with you. Do you read your own posts? Later, QD.

Buttons
07-26-2008, 10:43 AM
lol, knew he would

quickdodgeŽ
07-26-2008, 10:44 AM
anyone could still have a heart attack at anytime. chest problems start when you get mad. if you are mad a lot, then it just adds to the fire.

Another self-inflicted Internet Assumption ownage. Who's mad? Later, QD.