PDA

View Full Version : AMS Friday Night Drags

stillaneon
07-25-2008, 10:54 PM
To Whatever210?:

Good Run Man, We need to do it again.

Tomorrow I am gonna check out my car and if I can, I will be out there with a little bit higher boost;)

Thanks for the good times.

The Neon got 2nd.

ILOVEKIDDRACING
07-25-2008, 10:55 PM
To the Unknown:

Tomorrow I am gonna check out my car and if I can, I will be out there with a little bit higher boost;)

The Neon got 2nd.

You won't run me from a dig.. but you'll go out there and run?

"I will break my axles" just turned into "I am scared of your GTO from a dig"

I won't even bother going in your old threads and quoting all the times you told me you couldn't run me from a dig.

:lmfao: :lmfao: but this is hilarious

:lmfao:

Cyclonehatch
07-25-2008, 10:57 PM
Saw your runs, great efforts. The guy in that gold 240 finally got a decent launch when he raced you last. That JET car WAS B..A..D!!

stillaneon
07-25-2008, 10:58 PM
You won't run me from a dig.. but you'll go out there and run?

"I will break my axles" just turned into "I am scared of your GTO from a dig"

I won't even bother going in your old threads and quoting all the times you told me you couldn't run me from a dig.

:lmfao: :lmfao: but this is hilarious

:lmfao:

To run you, I would need to be on 22 lbs to even keep up

I was on 11 lbs and I launched from Idol. Of course you were such a badass, I saw you there.....

stillaneon
07-25-2008, 10:59 PM
Saw your runs, great efforts. The guy in that gold 240 finally got a decent launch when he raced you last. That JET car WAS B..A..D!!

Thanks man... No AC sucks. I was so hot, standing next to my car with pants...

I tried though....

ILOVEKIDDRACING
07-25-2008, 11:00 PM
To run you, I would need to be on 22 lbs to even keep up

I was on 11 lbs and I launched from Idol. Of course you were such a badass, I saw you there.....

you saw me there?

Not quite, I didn't even wake up until 8 tonight and by that point I didn't feel like driving to AMS.

Theres a black GTO on black rims that runs there... but that car is FAR from my car. It's an auto that looks slower than stock.

And 22lbs to keep up? my car is stock? I thought neons were bad ass?

stillaneon
07-25-2008, 11:02 PM
you saw me there?

Not quite.

Theres a black GTO on black rims that runs there... but that car is FAR from my car.

I guess the sarcasm was a little bit over your mental capacity.

The point was, you were not there. If you were, you would have seen my launches (or lack there of). But whatever.

ILOVEKIDDRACING
07-25-2008, 11:05 PM
I guess the sarcasm was a little bit over your mental capacity.

The point was, you were not there. If you were, you would have seen my launches (or lack there of). But whatever.

It's late.

and it doesn't matter. Stop using "I will break" as an excuse. Admit your car is slower, no matter what you do to it and move on. All those excuses before pretty much prove you are scared now that you actually went out there and ran. There's always someone faster bro. Takes a real man to admit that.

stillaneon
07-25-2008, 11:07 PM
http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/showthread.php?p=36993849#post36993849

there ya go

ACCORDPRIDE
07-26-2008, 03:12 AM
To Whatever210?:

The Neon got 2nd.

sounds like there was some good competition out there for you
what kinda cars you beat exactly??? jw

stillaneon
07-26-2008, 09:06 AM
sounds like there was some good competition out there for you
what kinda cars you beat exactly??? jw

Well i didnt race every car out there. If I remember correctly, two s10s, two seemingly quick civics, an accord or old 4 door civic, maybe an old legend, an altima SER and Sentra Spec-V, the SR swapped S-14, an Acura CL, a few integras and some guy who ran his mouth in an acura RSX. :lmfao:

I did get put up against cars closer to me though. The Altimawould have been closer if the guy new how to drive a fwd car, the Civic had a GSR swap, the Spec-V actually sat close to me until 3rd gear, and obviously the 240 walked me by about 1.5 cars.:cheers:

It was fun. Accord Pride, we need to line em up..

OneSlow5pt0
07-26-2008, 11:05 AM
was the altima black with aftermarket grill?

ive been meaning to take my slomaro down there,but then id fall into the same thing as newer mustangs and camaros and that wouldnt be fun:(

Tech5
07-26-2008, 11:16 AM
lolol

Jason..
07-26-2008, 11:21 AM
Donnie i told you to call me!!!And thackerSS how about you come out tonight?

stillaneon
07-26-2008, 11:31 AM
Donnie i told you to call me!!!And thackerSS how about you come out tonight?

Jason called you right in front of me and you said you werent going

Jason..
07-26-2008, 11:38 AM
o tonight hopefully will be ficcin popin!!!Tell jason to come out.

Tech5
07-26-2008, 11:45 AM
Tell Jason Delslow to call me now!!!!!!!!!!

Jason..
07-26-2008, 11:53 AM
^ hahahahahaha i got his number niggg.JK fatty

Tech5
07-26-2008, 11:57 AM
fatty not me:thinking:
^ hahahahahaha i got his number niggg.JK fatty

ACCORDPRIDE
07-26-2008, 03:17 PM
Well i didnt race every car out there. If I remember correctly, two s10s, two seemingly quick civics, an accord or old 4 door civic, maybe an old legend, an altima SER and Sentra Spec-V, the SR swapped S-14, an Acura CL, a few integras and some guy who ran his mouth in an acura RSX. :lmfao:

I did get put up against cars closer to me though. The Altimawould have been closer if the guy new how to drive a fwd car, the Civic had a GSR swap, the Spec-V actually sat close to me until 3rd gear, and obviously the 240 walked me by about 1.5 cars.:cheers:

It was fun. Accord Pride, we need to line em up..

oh so all the cars you beat were N/A and you lost to the only other stock turbo car?? good job bro i like it:goodjob:

Jason..
07-26-2008, 04:44 PM
You gona make it out tonight?

oh so all the cars you beat were N/A and you lost to the only other stock turbo car?? good job bro i like it:goodjob:

whatever210
07-26-2008, 06:56 PM
hey man! i just had fun getting out there. it was good to race you man. i might be out there next friday but i dunno. i think there gunna stick me back in the pro 4 again lol. i cant run anything more than 12lbs or i wont keep traction. the first races i ran 10lbs and when i raced you i uped the boost at the last minute. i said what the hell. win or lose, i had fun. :goodjob:

To Whatever210?:

The Neon got 2nd.

whatever210
07-26-2008, 06:58 PM
i think my car is a little more than just stock. i cant wait to get my vlsd!

ACCORDPRIDE
07-26-2008, 08:55 PM

i just said stock cause thats the terminology yall used to get in the class
im just mad cause i had it won until yall bent the rules a little but thats the way it goes
at least i had you by a car at the start and lost to the winner of the class

whatever210
07-26-2008, 09:25 PM
to be honest i just wanted them to get there rules right. now maybe theyll actually get their classes straight. i think if you have a turbo, nitrous, or supercharger and your a four cyl then you should be in the pro 4. which car were you? i always remem i was always neck and neck with everyone untill i hit second. well wait maybe the rsx type s and i didnt realy even pull till 3rd with him and my car realy is stock except for intercooler and exhaust. and i dont think stillaneon chose to be in that class they just put him in there. but i dunno i think that se r was gunna take it if we werent in there.

i just said stock cause thats the terminology yall used to get in the class
im just mad cause i had it won until yall bent the rules a little but thats the way it goes
at least i had you by a car at the start and lost to the winner of the class

TS240
07-26-2008, 10:25 PM
You still on open diff?

OneSlow5pt0
07-26-2008, 10:55 PM
to be honest i just wanted them to get there rules right. now maybe theyll actually get their classes straight. i think if you have a turbo, nitrous, or supercharger and your a four cyl then you should be in the pro 4. which car were you? i always remem i was always neck and neck with everyone untill i hit second. well wait maybe the rsx type s and i didnt realy even pull till 3rd with him and my car realy is stock except for intercooler and exhaust. and i dont think stillaneon chose to be in that class they just put him in there. but i dunno i think that se r was gunna take it if we werent in there.

accord pride was the stock silver RSX

ACCORDPRIDE
07-27-2008, 01:51 AM

yea the rsx-s was me glad you saw that too

whatever210
07-27-2008, 08:41 AM
hell yeah. it sucks.

You still on open diff?

whatever210
07-27-2008, 08:44 AM
that thing was faster than i expected. your launched owned me that round lol. i was trying so hard not to spin.

yea the rsx-s was me glad you saw that too

ACCORDPRIDE
07-27-2008, 02:22 PM
that thing was faster than i expected. your launched owned me that round lol. i was trying so hard not to spin.

lolz thanks
got me some of that driver mod:goodjob:

Jason..
07-27-2008, 07:34 PM
I did not know d and the s14 were going to be in the same class as i would have.Damn i should have gone ive wanted to rece donnie for ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Ill be out there next weekend!!!!

stillaneon
07-27-2008, 07:46 PM
I did not know d and the s14 were going to be in the same class as i would have.Damn i should have gone ive wanted to rece donnie for ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Ill be out there next weekend!!!!

We wont be now. Accordpride has a point. everyone bitched about us being in the tuner class. I didnt choose it. But I am stock unlike whatever210 :crazy: But I agree

The spec-v would have most likely taken it if the two turbos werent there.

Jason..
07-27-2008, 07:48 PM
I would have loved to run the s14 out there just to see!!

onebadgt
07-27-2008, 07:50 PM
congrats on 2nd. what kind of times did you run?

stillaneon
07-27-2008, 08:00 PM
Its done on a hand flagging basis. 1/8th mile down Pit Road.. No times. HAvent been at a Track that does 1/8th

whatever210
07-27-2008, 08:02 PM
congrats on 2nd. what kind of times did you run?

they dont have times there. its only a 1/8th mile. which i hate. i wish it were a 1/4.

[QUOTE=stillaneon]We wont be now. Accordpride has a point. everyone bitched about us being in the tuner class. I didnt choose it. But I am stock unlike whatever210 :crazy: But I agree

The spec-v would have most likely taken it if the two turbos werent there.[QUOTE=stillaneon]

lol :lmfao: i am stock. i get what your saying. no its not stock and its not the original motor that came in the car but it is a stock turbo motor and set up. yes its even a t2 flange still. everything is stock except the whole exhaust, dump pipe, manifold and intercooler. and thats pretty much what you have. yes i have a safc2 but who doesnt have that on a turbo car that didnt come stock. its just to make sure everything flows okay. yes i can adjust things and tweak it but its nothing like tunning a honda with a chipped ecu. its just a piggy back system. but like i said i dont realy think its fair that any boosted car should be in a NA class.

stillaneon
07-27-2008, 08:09 PM
Its not really fair for the Stock boosted cars to be part of the Pro4 either. Some of those guys are monsters...

whatever210
07-27-2008, 08:14 PM
Its not really fair for the Stock boosted cars to be part of the Pro4 either. Some of those guys are monsters...

yeah and thats why i wanted to be in the tuner class. i am stock! i dont have a turbo and near as big as some of them do! most of there are big 20g turbos and mine just a tiny little shi.t. i dont think it was fair for that neon that was sprayin to be in the pro 4 either. but my car isnt a monster. if i keep the boost down to stock or unless i get that chopped up hatch lol then i turn it up lol then i dont see the problem. i just wish they had different classes but the crowd isnt big enough.

bowdown201
07-27-2008, 09:21 PM
they need to have 1 more class like a modded tuner class or somethin. but thats how it was when i was down there friday before last they had the awd turbo wrx out there and then they started puttin the evo in that class. basically if its a stock turbo theyre gonna put you in the tuner class from now on i guess. it would have been nice if i wasnt outta town and was able to run some of yall :goodjob:

whatever210
07-27-2008, 09:27 PM
yeah and that blue evo was tearing me up. he would let off at the top of second and i would be in it and i would be 2 cars away. he was fast. he was beating all the domestic class cars when he was racing them in the practice runs. he was awd and had a two step thing. his clutch was going out the last time. now the clutch is totaly dead.

bowdown201
07-28-2008, 01:12 AM
yea the crx beat him by a few cars

Jason..
07-28-2008, 07:43 AM
So he wanted to race NA cars cause the boosted ones were to fast?S the put him in a class where he knows he will win?I smell a callout.

stillaneon
07-28-2008, 09:35 AM
So he wanted to race NA cars cause the boosted ones were to fast?S the put him in a class where he knows he will win?I smell a callout.

No, I went down to test the mounts I put in. I even clarified that I was in the right class when accord pride said I should be in Pro4. I by no means was trying to tip the scales (esp. on 11 lbs). The tech looked at my car twice and confirmed I was indeed in the correct class. It sounds like they may have moved me and whatever210 because supposedly a guy in an old ass golf was bitching about it. :ninja: Not that he had a chance anyway:ninja:

whatever210
07-28-2008, 10:07 AM
^ hahah that golf was def the slowest there lol.

whatever210
07-28-2008, 12:16 PM
yea the crx beat him by a few cars

the evo wasnt running right that night. somthing about his clutch and fuel system and the evo was winning the pro4 class i believe.

and 350ZFTW no i wasnt trying to pick on NA cars. thats why i left my boost alone the whole night right at 10lbs. which ask accordpride because he was right on my ass. now if i realy wanted to be a bully i would have been boosting 18lbs like i usally do. but since traction is a ***** for me at that psi i cant realy go up there no more from a dig. i have to go from a 40 lol. if you watched any of my other races when i was in the pro 4 i was spinning like a mofo when i was boosting on 18lbs. i dont care if im in the pro 4 or tuner. i just want them to get there classes straight and make it fair.