PDA

View Full Version : I got a full load, how about you?

IndianStig
07-25-2008, 01:02 PM
So students, whats your schedule look like this fall? Whats your outlook on the coming year?

Personally, I'm taking 18 hours @ GA State towards my International Economics & Modern Languages degree.

English 1112
Acct 2101
Phil 2010
CSC (computer science) 2010
Econ 2106 (got a D first time also)
Math 1111 (got a D the first time, good thing is same teacher who happens to be a beautiful brazillian lady)

****s gonna be hard seeing as how its 7:30am-12ishpm every day but I guess coffee and early nights will be my friend (DAMN YOU IA). I'll be living at home mostly so shouldn't be too hard to get to bed early. Oh well, **** happens when you come outta your first year with 3 classes that need to be repeated....time to buckle up.

Hows about you guys?

bigdare23
07-25-2008, 01:03 PM
I got 3 classes and I'm done bitches!!!!

-Manufacturing
-Heat Transfer Lab
-Senior Design

DJ Maestro
07-25-2008, 01:16 PM
I got 3 classes and I'm done bitches!!!!

-Manufacturing
-Heat Transfer Lab
-Senor Design

You design Mexican men??? :thinking:

Echonova
07-25-2008, 01:21 PM
Ya know, I read the title and school was not what came to mind...
I thought you had caught teh ghey.

IndianStig
07-25-2008, 01:42 PM
Ya know, I read the title and school was not what came to mind...
I thought you had caught teh ghey.

sick bastid!

Lucky DAWG
07-25-2008, 01:54 PM
So students, whats your schedule look like this fall? Whats your outlook on the coming year?

Personally, I'm taking 18 hours @ GA State towards my International Economics & Modern Languages degree.

English 1112
Acct 2101
Phil 2010
CSC (computer science) 2010
Econ 2106 (got a D first time also)
Math 1111 (got a D the first time, good thing is same teacher who happens to be a beautiful brazillian lady)

****s gonna be hard seeing as how its 7:30am-12ishpm every day but I guess coffee and early nights will be my friend (DAMN YOU IA). I'll be living at home mostly so shouldn't be too hard to get to bed early. Oh well, **** happens when you come outta your first year with 3 classes that need to be repeated....time to buckle up.

Hows about you guys?

Sophmore at University of South Carolina

ECON 222 - Principles of Macroeconomics
ENGL 285 - Themes of American Writing
GEOL 101 - Intro to Earth
GERM 110 - Beginning German II
POLI 300 - Social and Political Philosophy
SPCH 230 - Business and Professional Speaking

18 hours is gonna be a *****, still getting these basic creds out of the way, like this retarded Geology class. I'll be rushing a business fraternity too which is basically like another class.

8:00 AM Monday, Wednesday, Friday... should be fun...

I'm a Finance major with a Pre-Law directorate

IndianStig
07-25-2008, 01:59 PM
Nice, yah I still gotta get my lab science outta the way. Im gonna do 4 semesters next year. Fall, Spring, Maymester, Summer....just to make up for fu.ckin up first year. I wanna start taking another language too but they're all filled. German? Im going to take German likely. Maybe French as a GPA booster since I already know some.

bigdare23
07-25-2008, 02:01 PM
You design Mexican men??? :thinking:

I got owned :lmfao:

Lucky DAWG
07-25-2008, 02:04 PM
Nice, yah I still gotta get my lab science outta the way. Im gonna do 4 semesters next year. Fall, Spring, Maymester, Summer....just to make up for fu.ckin up first year. I wanna start taking another language too but they're all filled. German? Im going to take German likely. Maybe French as a GPA booster since I already know some.

German is a pretty easy language to learn.

I pulled off a B+ in German I with hardly trying, i'd recommend it.
Plus i find the country interesting and might choose to minor in it

Kevykev
07-25-2008, 02:11 PM
Thread title invokes thoughts of The Pr0n!

mocha latte cupcake
07-25-2008, 02:12 PM
:ninja: yes... i thought to myself... hmm... here @ work :ninja: no one's around... *nws click* :ninja: fap fap fap fap fap fap vtecccccccc FAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP OH NO3S THE BOSS FFAAAAAPPPPPPppppp.......fuel cut... *zip* :ninja:

Kevykev
07-25-2008, 02:14 PM
:ninja: yes... i thought to myself... hmm... here @ work :ninja: no one's around... *nws click* :ninja: fap fap fap fap fap fap vtecccccccc FAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP OH NO3S THE BOSS FFAAAAAPPPPPPppppp.......fuel cut... *zip* :ninja:

:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

WTF do you type sometimes man W....T....FFF?

mocha latte cupcake
07-25-2008, 02:15 PM
i just tell it like it is.. no like there aren't other who do it too lol

*but seriously fapping @ work to the hot girl across the room and no one knowing: priceless

you don't seriously think i do this do you?

Sawyer
07-25-2008, 02:45 PM
So back on topic...

I'm taking 15 hours at GSU.
This is what my schedule looks like.

AH 1750
ART 1050
MATH 1111
ENGL 1102
SPCH 1000

I worked my schedule so I only have to go 2 days a week. But it's going to be a LOOONGGG 2 days! :(

IndianStig
07-25-2008, 06:12 PM
So back on topic...

I'm taking 15 hours at GSU.
This is what my schedule looks like.

AH 1750
ART 1050
MATH 1111
ENGL 1102
SPCH 1000

I worked my schedule so I only have to go 2 days a week. But it's going to be a LOOONGGG 2 days! :(

State or southern?

Sucks, im gonna be an unactive bro this year cause of my schedule. What business fraternity are you planning on rushing? Also do business frats rush differently Lucky Dawg?

Blitanicle99
07-25-2008, 06:19 PM
Yep, Ill be doing like 12 hours at highlands. My registration is taking forever!

nreggie454
07-25-2008, 06:38 PM
3rd year at UGA, taking 15 hours:

Biochemistry 3100 - should be a ***** but not as bad as O Chem
Honors Philosophy 1500
Stat 2000
Physics 1111 and a Physics lab

Infinite
07-25-2008, 06:44 PM
15 hours ftl
:(

redrumracer
07-25-2008, 08:08 PM
AERO 3107 (Instrument Ground School)
AERO 3018 (Instrument Flight)
ENGL 2131 (American Lit.)
MATH 1115 (Survey of Calculus)
AERO 2103 (Flight Principles)
AERO 2102 (Aviation Meteorology)

for a total of 15 hrs.

SampaGuy
07-25-2008, 08:27 PM
MGMT 640 International Business Imports/Exports Project
PEP 641 Communication and Human Resources Management
WIKU 640 German Culture and Society
ECON 640 Business in Germany
FIN 640 Finance
MKT 640 Business-to-Business Marketing

All this at the Munich Business School, in ****ing german lol... Im a junior at GSU, double major in managerial sciences/german, this will be my study abroad semester.

SampaGuy
07-25-2008, 08:28 PM
ENGL 1102
SPCH 1000

God I hated those classes, what a waste of time. Im so glad im done with my core classes.

BanginJimmy
07-25-2008, 08:41 PM
I'm considering moving over to GT next year to get some real classes, but I know its going to seriously kick my ass.

So I'm ata ****ty tech school taking a much of easy classes.

Lizbiz101
07-25-2008, 09:03 PM
5 classes (English Major)

-Japanese 2001
-Creative Writing
-First aid (required ugh)
-Intro to Mass Communications
-Astronomy of the Solar System (cuz I suck at math so bad I'm taking another science instead)

All on Tues. Thurs.

BKgen®
07-25-2008, 09:25 PM
MA325 - Animation IV (advanced flash animation)
MA305 - Background Design & Layout
MA346 - 2D Pre-production team

Tuesdays 8AM-10PM.
Thursdays 8AM-8PM.
Fridays Noon-2PM

(monday, wednesday & friday - Work)

Mr_Mischif
07-26-2008, 09:55 AM
MATH011
MATH012
HUM 001 <- Basically a lit class
CHEM021
CHEM025
PHYS023
CSCI005 <- Comp Sci

For a grand total of 17 units; I also want to take Japanese, which would push me to 20 units. That's probably not going to happen, but I'm still gonna get raped

IndianStig
07-26-2008, 12:57 PM
God I hated those classes, what a waste of time. Im so glad im done with my core classes.

Spch is sooooo easy! English is ghey, that big ass research paper FTL!

ironchef
07-26-2008, 01:35 PM
6 Classes @ GSU also, FTL :(.

How the eff did you get a D in econ 2106? That **** was easy as pie, I skipped 10 weeks of that class and still pulled off a B haha.

Anyway..

CIS 3300 - Systems Analysis
CIS 3260 - Introduction to C# Programming
FILM 2700 - History of Motion Pictures
LGLS 4050 - Legal Transactions
ECON 2105 - Macroeconomics
SOCI 3156 - Sex and Society

Some boobies to spice this thread up!!

http://i284.photobucket.com/albums/ll3/silver02r1/avatar44206_4.gif

http://apina.nwpshost.com/3831.gif

BKgen®
07-26-2008, 02:07 PM
omfg. that 2nd one use to be my avvy.

dear sweet merciful lord, the things i would do to her...

Lucky DAWG
07-26-2008, 03:42 PM
State or southern?

Sucks, im gonna be an unactive bro this year cause of my schedule. What business fraternity are you planning on rushing? Also do business frats rush differently Lucky Dawg?

I plan on doing Alpha Kappa Psi, they are new at South Carolina but they are the biggest one at UGA where i will be attending in the spring. I wanted to get it out of the way so i could focus on having more free time to get into the social environment in Athens instead of being bogged down with work.

Business fraternities are much easier to rush/pledge. I rushed for one in the fall but only went for one day and decided not to do it. You pretty much listen to seminars dressed up in coat and tie then talk to brothers (or sisters, multigender "fraternity"). Then you get two interviews and then you get accepted, all you gotta do is be outgoing and talkative and not insult anyone pretty much and ur in.

Pledging is just knowing your facts and doing a project or two on mock business situations to my understanding and then knowing the history of the fraternity. Zero hazing or anything like that like in a social fraternity.

Its in essence like taking another 3 credit business course. I had 18 hours but i'm thinking about doing 15 since the fraternity will make it feel like a 21 hour semester (aka living hell, not acceptable for football season)

IndianStig
07-26-2008, 03:49 PM
6 Classes @ GSU also, FTL :(.

How the eff did you get a D in econ 2106? That **** was easy as pie, I skipped 10 weeks of that class and still pulled off a B haha.

Anyway..

CIS 3300 - Systems Analysis
CIS 3260 - Introduction to C# Programming
FILM 2700 - History of Motion Pictures
LGLS 4050 - Legal Transactions
ECON 2105 - Macroeconomics
SOCI 3156 - Sex and Society

Some boobies to spice this thread up!!

http://i284.photobucket.com/albums/ll3/silver02r1/avatar44206_4.gif

http://apina.nwpshost.com/3831.gif

skipped all classes, tests, and quizzes. got a b on the final. did the same in global econ and i go an A-.......go figure. oh well, i'll get an A this semester since i know the ****, just gotta get to class and take the ***** work.

also, that sounds like fun lucky dawg, good luck. my cousins business fraternity at emory had a kegger in front of the main business building at the end of last semester lolol.

Lucky DAWG
07-26-2008, 03:53 PM
skipped all classes, tests, and quizzes. got a b on the final. did the same in global econ and i go an A-.......go figure. oh well, i'll get an A this semester since i know the ****, just gotta get to class and take the ***** work.

also, that sounds like fun lucky dawg, good luck. my cousins business fraternity at emory had a kegger in front of the main business building at the end of last semester lolol.

haha quality

thats cool that administration doesn't care, i would expect out of all schools for the Emory faculty to be flipping ****s

Really just doing it more for the business connections, recs for business school, and potential scholarships.

I'm not really expecting anything too socially awesome to come out of it haha, but i'm open and we will see what happens. They'll prob be pissed if they find out i'm joining to simply leave them for the UGA chapter a semester later lol, just gotta keep the trap shut.

IndianStig
07-26-2008, 03:57 PM
haha quality

thats cool that administration doesn't care, i would expect out of all schools for the Emory faculty to be flipping ****s

Really just doing it more for the business connections, recs for business school, and potential scholarships.

I'm not really expecting anything too socially awesome to come out of it haha, but i'm open and we will see what happens. They'll prob be pissed if they find out i'm joining to simply leave them for the UGA chapter a semester later lol, just gotta keep the trap shut.

yah i imagine if they are new, they want the brothers to stay on campus to help them grow, however, you're joining a business fraternity and business is business so they should understand. i mean brothers are brothers whether at uga or nyu so its not a big deal really. we have a brother who left us this year to go to UGA, we got one come down from penn. i will likely leave state before graduation for UGA or Tech also..

Lucky DAWG
07-26-2008, 04:00 PM
yah i imagine if they are new, they want the brothers to stay on campus to help them grow, however, you're joining a business fraternity and business is business so they should understand. i mean brothers are brothers whether at uga or nyu so its not a big deal really. we have a brother who left us this year to go to UGA, we got one come down from penn. i will likely leave state before graduation for UGA or Tech also..

lol 90% of them would disagree with you on that.

Chapters from georgia and new york vary greatly. I know especially at south carolina everyone is very anti-yankee. Theres a facebook group for south carolina with tens of thousands of members that says "go back to ohio" where the entire wall is people bashing the north.

I don't think it would be a problem say south carolina to uga, or south carolina to new york. But if anyone from new york came down here i think he would be given the cold shoulder honestly.

GirlieZ
07-27-2008, 01:02 AM
5 credit hours of practical...aka internship (25 hours/week of slave labor no pay) then its a degree in kinesiology for me this semester even though i have been approved to graduate since july 6th.

i'm also gonna try to take minimester 2 classes for some pre-reqs for grad school after i get settled into the new house... :gay:

osnap
07-27-2008, 02:41 AM
i gave your mom a full load.

2nd year student. 5 classes, 16 hours. Not a difficult courseload, mostly because I'm still fulfilling gen. ed requirements and this is all sh!t I HAVE to take before I start working on my BA.

ECON 2100 - Principles of Microeconomics
ENGL 2110 - World Literature
HPS 1000 - Fitness for Living
POLS 1101 - American Government
SCI 1102 - Science, Society, and Environment II

PS telling people where you go to school, or even worse, where and WHEN you go to school is a BAD idea. :ninja: Careful, guys.

DeeAOne
07-27-2008, 03:03 AM
:lmfao::lmfao::lmfao: Bwahhahahahah! reps for you.